Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Rurou Kotsurugi[Cloud] --> Ketsueki Satou[Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name Rurou Kotsurugi

Old Character Village Cloud. Dat Kumogakure yaknow.

Old Profile Topic Title I think it was simply my characters name in it?

Old Training Topic Title I've forgotten. It feels rather long ago. It's something generic Sad to say. Can't remember the name of the training thread.

Old Dojo Topic Title Same as the training thread. Way over my hear right now.

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information Kotsusurgi is a swordsmen, old and pious. Did a few class threads. Not too active but still enough to say he's been around for awhile.

New Character Name Ketsueki Satou

New Village Ummm Cloud still. >.>

Link to latest Voucher Ight....gimme a sec.....It's gonna take me awhile to find the page.
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=754&start=30

Sorry for lack of information on training and dojo. The titles should have my name as the author to it so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rurou Kotsurugi

Elemental Affinity:
Major:Lightning
Minor:Wind

AE: Storm

Old Swordsman
HP: (85+lvl) x stamina
CP: (30+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Tsukomogami
High:
Average: Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy

Nanjirou

HP:63000
CP:20915
Agility: 600/ 600
Stamina: 600/ 600
Ninjutsu: 600/ 600
Taijutsu: 600/ 600
Genjutsu: 525/600
Chakra Control: 525/600

lvl: 20. 3297-3600 (313)
PL: 3355
AP: 10.50

Cap Points: 28

Abilities

Spoiler:

Weapon Mastery: Sword
Thick Blood
Conservative Motion
Combo Master
Bull`s Strength
Quick Draw
Martial Artist
Kensai
Tsukomogami

Jutsu

Spoiler:

Blade Melee

Stab - Rank 3 (Tai Level 1)
Strength Slash - Rank 3 (Tai Level 2)
Cross Slash - Rank 3 (Tai Level 3
Impale - Rank 3 (Tai Level 3
Power Lunge - Rank 3 (Tai Level 4)
Feint Slash - Rank 3 (Tai Level 4)
Piercing Rain - Rank 3 (Tai Level 5)
Ascending the Tower - Rank 3 (Tai Level 5)
Descending the Tower - Rank 3 (Tai Level 6)
Hi-Low Strike - Rank 1 (Taijutsu Level 6)
Iaijutsu - Rank 3 (Tai Level 7)
Higuma - Rank 1 (Tai Level 8 )

Non- Elemental Ninjutsu

Body Switch Rank 3 (E Rank)
Transformation Rank 3 (E Rank)
Elemental Clone Rank 1 (C Rank)

Buff

Chakra Extension - Rank 1 (Tai Level 4)
Aura - Rank 1 (Tai Level 5)
Anabolic Frenzy - Rank 1 (Tai Level 7)

Lightning Style Ninjutsu

Zeus Flash - Rank 3 - C Rank
Lightning Torrent - Rank 3 - C Rank
Lightningstruck - Rank 3 - C Rank
Volt Charge - Rank 3 - C Rank
Gigavolt Cannon - Rank 3 - B Rank
Chidori - Rank 3 - B Rank
Lightning Beast - Rank 3 - B Rank

Wind Style Ninjutsu

Wind Scythe - Rank 1 - C Rank
Tempest - Rank 1 - C Rank
Gale Force - Rank1 - C Rank
Wind Release - Rank 1 - C Rank

Inventory

Sheath:
Ancient Spirit Sword
Information (Weapon)
Type: Sword - Slashing, Piercing
Weight: Medium
Range: Melee
Damage: 230
Accuracy: +1
Augements:
Spoiler:

Razor Strike: +10% Chance to raise the target's Bleed Level.
Vampiric: 10% of all damage done with the weapon is converted into HP to the user.
Chakra Drain: Victim loses chakra equal to 10% of the damage done to them.
Tsukomogami Special Augement:
Electrorod:
The weapon receives Lightning Damage buffs.
Full hits with this weapon lower the victims Accuracy by -1 for a full round. Stacks up to three times.
-This augment only takes effect when the weapon is using the Channeling affinity move with either Lightning, or a Lightning-based advanced element.

1. Kawarimi Target x 1

2. Health Pill x 2

3. Health Pill x 2

4. Health Pill x 2

5. Health Pill x 2

Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 55 times in total

Jobs: B-Rank
Last post on: August 13th, 2012

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postBack to topDelete this postView IP address of poster
History/Description

Back in the day Kotsurugi was a strange boy, he was rather tall. His hair a long flow of white as was his mothers, though he held his fathers form, a body strong and wide shoulders and chest. His eyes a dark chocolate brown that are rather nice and calming. His posture strong and strait but as he's grown older his hair greyed with the silver, his facial hair grew exponentially to a long lengthy beard and his eyes have dried and dimmed slightly a dark brown. Mentally he is a calm outward old man, much like his younger years which he reflects upon from time to time.
Some days he is seen drinking tea by himself and meditating with a calm tired expression on his face. His calm low voice reflects his years upon years of training both his body and soul.

A long time ago in a small village just between the borders of the Vegetable Country and the Grass Country a young boy was brought into the world. His mother happy and loved the child while holding onto it. The father no longer with them, a swordsman who died in battle long ago and was never mentioned to the boy. Not even when he asked years later.

Now the boy was born and brought into the house, a small wooden cottage within the small farming village. The boy was soon given the name Rurou Kotsurugi. His fathers name, for the boy had his spirited deep lush brown eyes. The wife believed the name will carry on later in his life, to give him meaning.

As Kotsurugi lived within the small village, his mother taught him swordsmanship as well as culinary arts by evening and night while during the day mornings the two of them tended to the fields with the other villagers. This greatly increased the boys stamina for sword training, each equipment and tool he used weathered his hands to a rough callous.

Making even the hardest grip on a sword manageable. As time went on, the boy wanted more as would any aspiring soul who wished to venture past the large green hills of his home. And so he did. Upon one night after training and everyone was asleep, Kotsurugi grabbed his Katana and slung it over his back. He left the village to explore a little, soon getting his way into Grass country, where he found something rather dreadful.

A burnt down village, the skies were weeping that day. Heavy rain, yet it did not let up no matter the time he spent searching through the village for survivors. Many were dead when found, their wounds still fresh. Some no more then an hour apart, their skin still had some color. This worried him, it meant the ones who did this act were not far.

A deep well of fear engulfed him when he thought of the villagers. Quickly the boy turn and ran for home. Only to find it engulfed in flames. The fields burning like a sea of fire, the young Nanjirou rushed forward, his hand flickered as his soul blade appeared. With two blades he swung fourth in a rage, slicing through the flames and fanning them down. But it was to much. He had to pull back and find his way around the flames. Once he got near the village, he could see what destruction was taking place. His home, his childhood friends, all dead. All that was left of his home was burnt rubble and dead bodies laying about.

His panic fear rushed at the thought of his mother coming to harm. He ran amongst the bodies to find his mother standing over the corpses of the bandits and scum who set her home aflame.
She was covered in blood, none her own. She was happy to see her son unharmed and embraced him, he could feel the wet drench of blood cover his clothing. Their home was destroyed in the attack, so they moved on from that place. So many fond memories crushed.

This was his journey from his home, or what was left of it. Kotsurugi and his mother traveled from village to village. Trying to find a home of their own. But they never could. Through this time Kotsu grew older and more keen with the blades he carried. Soon settling for wielding two swords rather then one. Years he spent studying the shinobi arts. And many years passed before his mother finally stopped traveling and was buried where she halted. A old woman laid to rest, her blade buried with her. He was in his forties when he buried her. She lived a long happy life and had taught him much about the world.

Still, he continued his long journey across the land, living his life to the fullest and soon ended up in Kumogakure. Tired, worn out and wanting to finally find a place to rest. Now an old man, Kotsurugi now rests within the walls of the Cloud village as a Shinobi. Hoping that he could truly call this place his home.

Training

Dojo

Couldn't find but your Profile seems up to date.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Last RP post pre-hack: August 5th, 2012. Currently active in Cloud RP. Entitled to S-Rank, uncapped refund:

700 additional stat points
Total: 3600 + 550 extra points, convertible

69,000 Yen
Total: 205,925 Yen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have my custom class in my dojo.

CA: Demonic Ancestry. Its in his Bio in my profile right now.

I'm not putting in kinjutsu just yet.
No jutsu swaps needed seeing as I still need to fix my elements.

And history is in my profile shinobi page.
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1234&p=16308#p16308
:p

Also here's my dojo for the Custom Class.
http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=1252

Extra points to stats will be posted in training, linking this page to my training.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
All of this information needs to be presented here for approval and papertrailing. I explained in PM already. I need your custom class, your stats (the stats retrieved from the old site + the refund package points), your jutsu swaps (including if you are keeping the same mastered jutsu), your CA, and your history.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Berserk Demon
[Veteran Rank]
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus:+10% Melee damage, -5% Cp cost
High:
Average: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu Save, Evasion, Melee Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy

I really don't care if you take into account my training for two weeks or not. just give me the end points to put away for later.

Stats before hack
Stats: 3450
Points left once capped: 550

I've had two weeks of training done before doing this.
Genjutsu: 595/600
Stats: 3515
Points left once capped: 615

Now i'm capped. Which one do you guys want? I don't care which outcome so long as i'm capped with the capped points left over. Done on that.

Ok, for jutsu swap.

Old Jutsu:

Blade Melee

Stab - Rank 3 (Tai Level 1)
Strength Slash - Rank 3 (Tai Level 2)
Cross Slash - Rank 3 (Tai Level 3
Impale - Rank 3 (Tai Level 3
Power Lunge - Rank 3 (Tai Level 4)
Feint Slash - Rank 3 (Tai Level 4)
Piercing Rain - Rank 3 (Tai Level 5)
Ascending the Tower - Rank 3 (Tai Level 5)
Descending the Tower - Rank 3 (Tai Level 6)
Hi-Low Strike - Rank 1 (Taijutsu Level 6)
Iaijutsu - Rank 3 (Tai Level 7)
Higuma - Rank 1 (Tai Level 8 )

Non- Elemental Ninjutsu

Body Switch Rank 3 (E Rank)
Transformation Rank 3 (E Rank)
Elemental Clone Rank 1 (C Rank)

Buff

Chakra Extension - Rank 1 (Tai Level 4)
Aura - Rank 1 (Tai Level 5)
Anabolic Frenzy - Rank 1 (Tai Level 7)

Lightning Style Ninjutsu

Zeus Flash - Rank 3 - C Rank
Lightning Torrent - Rank 3 - C Rank
Lightningstruck - Rank 3 - C Rank
Volt Charge - Rank 3 - C Rank
Gigavolt Cannon - Rank 3 - B Rank
Chidori - Rank 3 - B Rank
Lightning Beast - Rank 3 - B Rank

Wind Style Ninjutsu

Wind Scythe - Rank 1 - C Rank
Tempest - Rank 1 - C Rank
Gale Force - Rank1 - C Rank
Wind Release - Rank 1 - C Rank

New Jutsu:
Unarmed Taijutsu

The One-Two (Rank 1
Low Sweep (Rank 1)
Janken (Rank 1)
Uncalled For Shot (Rank 1)
4-Hit Combo (Rank 1)
Spinning Wind (Rank 1)
Dynamic Entry (Rank 1)
Dynamic Finish (Rank 1)
Nut Buster (Rank 1)
Dragon Assault (Rank 1)
Tiger Hook (Rank 1)
Step-In Flash (Rank 1)
Shoryuken (Rank 1)
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Rank 1)
Roaring Combination (Rank 1)
Grapple (Rank 1)
Suplex (Rank 1)
Primary Lotus (Rank 1)
Shadow Step Strike (Rank 1)
Seismic toss (Rank 1)
Submission (Rank 1)
Spear Hand (Rank 1)
16-Hit Combo (Rank 1)
Falcon Punch (Rank 1)
Eagle Drop (Rank 1)
Dance of the Waxing Moon (Rank 1)

OKAY! So, If you'd be so kind as to switch over my old Blade jutsu to rank up as many Unarmed Jutsu. That would be much appreciated. Just give me whatever else I'm missing, I'll keep the same elements.

CA: Demonic Ancestry. In History

History
Ketsueki Satou, his story started out quite differently then any normal baby born from a woman’s womb. He was birthed, only to become a sacrifice in a small rice village. Above the service, the village appeared to be normal. Yet, within its inner circle of villagers. Masked by smiling faces of elderly and young to the travelers that passed was a cult of demon worshipers. They held meetings every night on the full moon. To howl their prayers to their gods of darkness. One in particular, was a demon who feasted on blood of the living. A creature, twisted in form. Its face was like that of a man, its hair tendrils of darkness. It's lips thinned and cracked, tongue of a snake and fangs elongated to sink into flesh. It's skin gaunt and its nails that of an eagles talons.

The towns people prayed to this creature, they would call it Ketsueki. Ketsueki Satou. And so they worshiped this demons name. Forcing a young girl, scared and confused. To mate and bare the demon a child. The girl did not have any choice, she was taken by a man almost twice her age. And in months time, a healthy baby boy was born. Only to be snatched away from the mothers arms and placed upon a cold precipice. An alter of blood, the elders of the village were going to kill the child. To appease their gods thirst for bloodshed. Madman, crazed human beings.

This demon was pleased when seeing the child sat upon this small throne. From the darkness of the under earth. As the knife was brought against the child's neck. A women screamed, a child cried. Blood was spilled. And the creature rose from the darkness, it bared its fangs, hissed and spat upon the humans who bowed to it. “Despicable.” It whispered with a slithering tongue.

The demons hand raised and slashed at the cultists. Killing men who embraced their death, feeding upon their blood. Leaving but a dead child, a weeping mother who cradled it. The village was burning around them, dead laid littered about. In a field of rice. The demon looked to the women, it's eye sockets were hollowed. Its voice echoed with a hissing cry. “Give me the child...it shall live...it shall keep me to this world!” It cried out as it moved forward.

Yet, as its mother. The women pulled the dead child away, screaming at the demon. “Leave him be! Let him die, I would rather him not live then in this horrid world to be your plaything!” She drew the ceremonial dagger, the same one that sliced the child. Swinging it madly at the demon. But it's strength was far beyond her understanding as the monster rushed her, grabbing her wrist, breaking it and pulling the knife away from her. Licking the stained blood upon the knife. He gingerly tossed the blade away.

“It will do nicely, it's blood is sweet. Innocent blood. So ripe, so ready to be filled with hatred!” It cackled and laughed maniacally with glee as the mother weeps, guarding the child with her body. Yet what was a monster to care? It simply torn her body apart. A bloody baptism.
As the demon finished his meal, licking his thin crusted lips with a bloodied tongue. Picking the juicy parts from between its fanged teeth. It looked at the child. Poking it most curiously with its long pointed nail. “I see...Lets try this then...” He laughed as the demon began to push dark chakra through the dead boy. Pumping the body with blood from its dying mother, shocking the nerves and heart with over whelming power. The demons blood healed the neck wound, reviving dead cells of the body and enriching them with Ketsueki's own chakra. He was slowly reviving the boy, but better yet. He was waking up the host body, he did not need the mind. He merely needed a vessel. But as the demon was pushing his soul and power into this small fragile figure, it began to move. It began to breath.

The child was alive once more. It's soul so pure and innocent. Its cry of distress sent shivers through the demon. It was as though the child’s soul was molding itself with the demon. It began to panic, the demon tried its best to pull away. Not understanding what he had done. It was too late, as the demon was pulled slowly into the child’s soul. Destroying the demons physical body.

But creating a living cage for it, inside the tiny screaming baby boy.

As this event happened in one night, it merely took a few hours for the neighboring village to see the giant flames of the destroyed rice village nearby. It was seconds that a few young man, trained in Shinobi arts came running to find a gruesome scene. A massacre, a field of death. And a small child, wrapped in bloodstained cloth. One of the men who came to investigate the destroyed village. Took the child as his own, with his wife the small shinobi family raised the child.

They gave him a name, Kaneba. Touji Yet as a baby, he did not speak. He did not talk till the age of six, when his adopted father called his name and the boy turned with a reply. “My name is Ketsueki...” He stopped and so did the parents, it was his first words from his lips. His name, and later on from Ketsueki Touji to Ketsueki Satou when he left the village and went out to live on his own.

But before that time, we must speak of the boys development. Being the harbinger of a demon gives you not only a great power, but also a greater curse. Everywhere he went, tame animals of the village would turn on him and try attacking him. Everyone around him grew ill and verbally abused him. Calling him the demon child Ketsueki.

Throughout the years Touji was abused both physically and verbally. Even by the parents that brought him up. The man who claimed to be his father. Beat him when drunk, a man who lived a life as a contract ninja had some scars to wear. And he took out his misery on the poor boy. The mother, not even caring turned a blind eye and deaf ear to the child’s screams for help.

It was on one night, at the ripe age of sixteen when Touji stayed outside for fear of his fathers beatings, a wild dog attacked the boy. He had nothing to defend himself, he was afraid. Scared and frozen with fear. It was then, that he felt it. He was going to be killed by this dog. His fear of death, brought out something. Something deep in his chest churned.

The next thing he came to was the screams and horrified gasps of villagers who came upon quite a scene. Touji had lost consciousness. Enveloped with a sense of rage, he fought the dog with his bare hands, getting cut and bitten. He finally took the dog by the head and snapped its neck with a rough headlock. But he did not stop there and then when people came outside due to the commotion.

They found the boy taring into the dogs neck with fanged teeth. Touji was drinking the dogs blood, feasting on the corpse of a dead animal. The town was in a riot, the parents that once took the infant in was now driving a mad young man out of the village. He got away with a few minor injuries. Stab wounds from pitchforks, large welts of bruising from the thrown stones and slash marks from the sickles they hurled at him.

He escaped their grasp, only wander in the wild, like a beast for three whole years. Living off blood that now plagued him with hunger. His stomach would refuse meat or vegetation. It only craved for blood. With such a diet, his body withered away. Making him gaunt yet his height and growth gave him more expansion of frame.

As a Twenty year old, the name Satou came to his mind. The villagers would be hunting down Ketsueki Touji. Not Ketsueki Satou. So he changed his looks, changed his mannerisms. Yet still, the strange powers and hungers grew. He could physically see it, the dark aura just gently layered on his skin. Like a intensely thin black mist that covered him.

He felt stronger as well, his hand went cleanly through wood trunks so thick even a hundred chops from a finely sharpened Axe could not cleave as deep with one swing of his hand. It excited him, thrilled him as he used this strength. This power to kill wild animals. To train himself.

Learning ninja arts from his fathers books, he trained in the basics of Ninjutsu. And every time he used an art, his darkness would change it. Making the technique more deadly and terrifying.

In time, over those three years. Satou grew to become a strong individual. Socially awkward, but strong none the less. It was at that time he traveled, leaving his mountains and forests behind. To mingle with society. He then found himself in Konohagakure. It was there, on a day of festival. He met his lover. Nokaba Sukinoshi. A pretty girl who served ramen at a local inn. Silly to say, the both of them fell in love at first sight.

Though the boy was awkward and the girl so forward with her feelings, the two had begun their lives together. Now, we skip a couple years. Passion, love and secrecy kept them together. Of course, Satou fed his dark hunger for flesh and blood on the local animals outside the village. Then he would travel into Konoha to see his beloved Sukinoshi.

Satou would use the pelts of the animals he killed as a means of mercantile access into the village. So he would freely come and go as he pleased.

Years had more so passed, the lovers kept together and on a joyous night they eloped and left the village together on a journey of matrimony. He built a small cottage, in the forest for which he grew up in. Feeling as if it was his home and will always be as such. They lived a comfortable life. His wife grew food and sold flowers in the village. As he sold pelts and skins to make profit to buy supplies and food.

A calm, peaceful life.

Till he had grown to the age of twenty six. A night a fire, a night of death. He had left with his load of pelts, kissed his beloved Sukinoshi goodnight was off to the village. Unaware of the bandits waiting for him to leave.

It took him several hours to get to konoha and bag with all the food he brought, his face lit with happy thoughts of laying next to his wife in their warm bed.

But it was as if the fates deemed him damnation. When Satou returned to a smoldering ruin of his home. His beloved wife laid dead in nude before him. Defiled, stripped and disfigured with mutilation. He stood their in horror, dropping everything he ran to her.

It began to rain. The rain washed over the flames, It washed the blood away, the tracks, the evidence of this crime.

It washed over Satou, his cries of pain and agony muffled by the storm above. Silence.

After a much weakened state he was left with burying his wife. He buried her where he had found her. His soul broken. It was then he began to hear whispers in his head. A hissing voice.

“Kill them all...” It snickered as Satou's body began to change once more. His skin became pale, his eyes held a dark sinister glare to them, a soft velvety red. His canine teeth had sharpened and the length of them resembled that of the beast that changed him years ago. His hair grew long and wild. Much like the tendril hairs of the monster that ruined his life since birth.

He was slowly turning into the Demon itself. Giving into the dark urges. He wandered the world. Killing anyone who dared raise a weapon to him. His body littered with wounds, feeding on the ones he killed to survive but another day. Yet, he wished to die, while the beast that laid dormant in him wanted only to push him forward.

He soon found himself, dead of exhaustion, months without rest. Fighting, killing. He collapsed at the gates of Amegakure, following the rain. Following his thread of humanity.

It took time, but he awoke inside the village. In a hospital room, his body recovered. But his mind was fragmented, glimpses of death haunted him. His thirst for blood inexplicably got him into trouble. He had then created a bond of friendship. At a pivotal point, he could hear the voice again.

“Kill them! Feed on them!” Hissed the inner demon.

He replied within thought as he stood in the middle of the village. No. They are, my friends. It was then, he stopped killing. Stopped drinking the blood of living creatures.

It was then the demon opened up more, spoke to him. Taunted him and pestered his sanity. But, he was glad. He knew now what he was. What cursed blood he held and what sickening realization came to him.

He only thought of himself mad and sick man, but really. He was just a monster. And with that, his mind began to turn. He could recollect every past memory when he accepted his true self. The memories of his childhood, and that of the demons awakening and merging of his body. Their souls had bind together, a sickening entangled web of humanity and demonic blood.

He collected the memories of his fake parents and the people that had chased him for being a monster. A demon child.

And then, came his beloved Sukinoshi.

A man in his late twenties broke down and cried in those streets after so long of being cold. Being frozen in the rain. He saw her again, in his mind. Illusions of his sanity had waxed away. He chased after the girl. Crying out to her to stop, to forgive him. He ran from that village. Ran from the friends he made, ran for who knows how long. The world changed while he was locked away, within his own mind.

Eventually, he wandered to the mountains of Cloud. Cold and desolate, he scaled it all. Chasing after Sukinoshi, it was then he found the gates to Kumogakure. Collapsing from exhaustion. He was a fractured man. His clothing was dirtied and ragged. His body covered with wounds, his face a mess of facial hair and long dirtied locks of blood stained black hair.

But, even kumo accepted the broken. And he was whisked away to the hospital for treatment. Only to escape a night after and run into more trouble.

He found himself in the dead of night, panting heavily with pain. Searching for her. The images playing back in his mind like a broken home video. The happiness and sadness mixing his mind. Making him crazed. It was at that point he heard a commotion as three men appeared before him, carrying weapons and a small child. Saying the boy was the offspring of a former Raikage and would get a good price on the slave market.

In a second, Satou was on top of one, ripping him apart with his bare hands, feasting on one of the mans organs. The other two were horrified by this display of power and savage murder. One struck at the demonic man. His blade stabbed deeply into Ketsueki, his blood spilled quickly as he stood, pulling the bade from his body, he turned his attention slowly to his attacker and then ripped his arm clean off with his free hand.

The mans screams were loud and annoying, angering the demon even more as his foot slammed into the kidnappers throat, silencing him and putting him flat out on the ground. The third dropped the child and ran for his life but ended up running into an old mans blade, Rurou Kotsurugi had been asleep when they kidnapped the boy and gave chase. Cutting the kidnapper down and merely walking past as if the action meant nothing to him. His attention was on the boy as he scooped the sleeping child into his arms. A heavy sleeper indeed.

But as his attentions stayed on the boy, he felt a sudden rush of sickness when hearing the dying gurgles of Ketsueki's latest meal. Kotsurugi turned ever so slowly, to see a brutal display of disgust. Satou was ripping open the mans throat and gorging himself on the blood and neck muscles. The kidnapper died slowly.

With a prayer Kotsurugi fled from the scene.

A body hefted over his shoulder and sleeping child in his arms.

Ketsueki was soon taken to Nanjirou Temple. It is here he Sealed himself away. Locking his demonic powers with the command of the Nanjirou Elder. Though, it is only time before he finds himself a “Master” to serve with his dark demonic powers. Satou craved for more. He wanted to lose himself again. To forget the past that haunted him, and watch the world burn away around him.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Class: Approved
Stats: How about we do it this way, you have 620 points left once capped (I'm guessing math isn't your strong subject) which drops down to 310 capped points and are capped.
Jutsu: 19 jutsus get to rank up... so if you're not gonna sort it I'll just take the top 19 of that list you gave.
The One-Two (Mastered)
Low Sweep (Mastered)
Janken (Mastered)
Uncalled For Shot (Mastered)
4-Hit Combo (Mastered)
Spinning Wind (Mastered)
Dynamic Entry (Mastered)
Dynamic Finish (Mastered)
Nut Buster (Mastered)
Dragon Assault (Mastered)
Tiger Hook (Mastered)
Step-In Flash (Mastered)
Shoryuken (Mastered)
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Mastered)
Roaring Combination (Mastered)
Grapple (Mastered)
Suplex (Mastered)
Primary Lotus (Mastered)
Shadow Step Strike (Mastered)
Elemental Affinities: Need to be reapplied for in the Dojo.
CA: Approved

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At some point, no matter what the circumstances or history of a character, he needs to have attended the academy. It sounds trivial but it's actually a requirement for all PC characters and NPC characters who are shinobi. The reason being is that it provides IC context for any Cloud shinobi to at least have been exposed to the rules/protocols of Cloud and prevents metagaming via the pleading of ignorance (ie "I didn't know I wasn't supposed to kill the Raikage! I never went to the academy where they taught these things!") Again, just the way things are, so please add a line or two in, thanks.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I gotta say, that is a rather silly example. I've never heard anything more obliviously silly to say in ones defense in killing a kage XD LMAO
I've changed the bottom portion. Hope it works, if not let me know.

Ketsueki Satou, his story started out quite differently then any normal baby born from a woman’s womb. He was birthed, only to become a sacrifice in a small rice village. Above the service, the village appeared to be normal. Yet, within its inner circle of villagers. Masked by smiling faces of elderly and young to the travelers that passed was a cult of demon worshipers. They held meetings every night on the full moon. To howl their prayers to their gods of darkness. One in particular, was a demon who feasted on blood of the living. A creature, twisted in form. Its face was like that of a man, its hair tendrils of darkness. It's lips thinned and cracked, tongue of a snake and fangs elongated to sink into flesh. It's skin gaunt and its nails that of an eagles talons.

The towns people prayed to this creature, they would call it Ketsueki. Ketsueki Satou. And so they worshiped this demons name. Forcing a young girl, scared and confused. To mate and bare the demon a child. The girl did not have any choice, she was taken by a man almost twice her age. And in months time, a healthy baby boy was born. Only to be snatched away from the mothers arms and placed upon a cold precipice. An alter of blood, the elders of the village were going to kill the child. To appease their gods thirst for bloodshed. Madman, crazed human beings.

This demon was pleased when seeing the child sat upon this small throne. From the darkness of the under earth. As the knife was brought against the child's neck. A women screamed, a child cried. Blood was spilled. And the creature rose from the darkness, it bared its fangs, hissed and spat upon the humans who bowed to it. “Despicable.” It whispered with a slithering tongue.

The demons hand raised and slashed at the cultists. Killing men who embraced their death, feeding upon their blood. Leaving but a dead child, a weeping mother who cradled it. The village was burning around them, dead laid littered about. In a field of rice. The demon looked to the women, it's eye sockets were hollowed. Its voice echoed with a hissing cry. “Give me the child...it shall live...it shall keep me to this world!” It cried out as it moved forward.

Yet, as its mother. The women pulled the dead child away, screaming at the demon. “Leave him be! Let him die, I would rather him not live then in this horrid world to be your plaything!” She drew the ceremonial dagger, the same one that sliced the child. Swinging it madly at the demon. But it's strength was far beyond her understanding as the monster rushed her, grabbing her wrist, breaking it and pulling the knife away from her. Licking the stained blood upon the knife. He gingerly tossed the blade away.

“It will do nicely, it's blood is sweet. Innocent blood. So ripe, so ready to be filled with hatred!” It cackled and laughed maniacally with glee as the mother weeps, guarding the child with her body. Yet what was a monster to care? It simply torn her body apart. A bloody baptism.
As the demon finished his meal, licking his thin crusted lips with a bloodied tongue. Picking the juicy parts from between its fanged teeth. It looked at the child. Poking it most curiously with its long pointed nail. “I see...Lets try this then...” He laughed as the demon began to push dark chakra through the dead boy. Pumping the body with blood from its dying mother, shocking the nerves and heart with over whelming power. The demons blood healed the neck wound, reviving dead cells of the body and enriching them with Ketsueki's own chakra. He was slowly reviving the boy, but better yet. He was waking up the host body, he did not need the mind. He merely needed a vessel. But as the demon was pushing his soul and power into this small fragile figure, it began to move. It began to breath.

The child was alive once more. It's soul so pure and innocent. Its cry of distress sent shivers through the demon. It was as though the child’s soul was molding itself with the demon. It began to panic, the demon tried its best to pull away. Not understanding what he had done. It was too late, as the demon was pulled slowly into the child’s soul. Destroying the demons physical body.

As this event happened in one night, it merely took a few hours for the neighboring village to see the giant flames of the destroyed rice village nearby. It was seconds that a few young man, trained in Shinobi arts came running to find a gruesome scene. A massacre, a field of death. And a small child, wrapped in bloodstained cloth. One of the men who came to investigate the destroyed village. Took the child as his own, with his wife the small shinobi family raised the child.

They gave him a name, Kaneba. Touji Yet as a baby, he did not speak. He did not talk till the age of six, when his adopted father called his name and the boy turned with a reply. “My name is Ketsueki...” He stopped and so did the parents, it was his first words from his lips. His name, and later on from Ketsueki Touji to Ketsueki Satou when he left the village and went out to live on his own.

But before that time, we must speak of the boys development. Being the harbinger of a demon gives you not only a great power, but also a greater curse. Everywhere he went, tame animals of the village would turn on him and try attacking him. Everyone around him grew ill and verbally abused him. Calling him the demon child Ketsueki.

Throughout the years Touji was abused both physically and verbally. Even by the parents that brought him up. The man who claimed to be his father. Beat him when drunk, a man who lived a life as a contract ninja had some scars to wear. And he took out his misery on the poor boy. The mother, not even caring turned a blind eye and deaf ear to the child’s screams for help.

It was on one night, at the ripe age of sixteen when Touji stayed outside for fear of his fathers beatings, a wild dog attacked the boy. He had nothing to defend himself, he was afraid. Scared and frozen with fear. It was then, that he felt it. He was going to be killed by this dog. His fear of death, brought out something. Something deep in his chest churned.

The next thing he came to was the screams and horrified gasps of villagers who came upon quite a scene. Touji had lost consciousness. Enveloped with a sense of rage, he fought the dog with his bare hands, getting cut and bitten. He finally took the dog by the head and snapped its neck with a rough headlock. But he did not stop there and then when people came outside due to the commotion.

They found the boy taring into the dogs neck with fanged teeth. Touji was drinking the dogs blood, feasting on the corpse of a dead animal. The town was in a riot, the parents that once took the infant in was now driving a mad young man out of the village. He got away with a few minor injuries. Stab wounds from pitchforks, large welts of bruising from the thrown stones and slash marks from the sickles they hurled at him.

He escaped their grasp, only wander in the wild, like a beast for three whole years. Living off blood that now plagued him with hunger. His stomach would refuse meat or vegetation. It only craved for blood. With such a diet, his body withered away. Making him gaunt yet his height and growth gave him more expansion of frame.

As a Twenty year old, the name Satou came to his mind. The villagers would be hunting down Ketsueki Touji. Not Ketsueki Satou. So he changed his looks, changed his mannerisms. Yet still, the strange powers and hungers grew. He could physically see it, the dark aura just gently layered on his skin. Like a intensely thin black mist that covered him.

He felt stronger as well, his hand went cleanly through wood trunks so thick even a hundred chops from a finely sharpened Axe could not cleave as deep with one swing of his hand. It excited him, thrilled him as he used this strength. This power to kill wild animals. To train himself.

Learning ninja arts from his fathers books, he trained in the basics of Ninjutsu. And every time he used an art, his darkness would change it. Making the technique more deadly and terrifying.

In time, over those three years. Satou grew to become a strong individual. Socially awkward, but strong none the less. It was at that time he traveled, leaving his mountains and forests behind. To mingle with society. He then found himself in Konohagakure. It was there, on a day of festival. He met his lover. Nokaba Sukinoshi. A pretty girl who served ramen at a local inn. Silly to say, the both of them fell in love at first sight.

Though the boy was awkward and the girl so forward with her feelings, the two had begun their lives together. Now, we skip a couple years. Passion, love and secrecy kept them together. Of course, Satou fed his dark hunger for flesh and blood on the local animals outside the village. Then he would travel into Konoha to see his beloved Sukinoshi.

Satou would use the pelts of the animals he killed as a means of mercantile access into the village. So he would freely come and go as he pleased.

Years had more so passed, the lovers kept together and on a joyous night they eloped and left the village together on a journey of matrimony. He built a small cottage, in the forest for which he grew up in. Feeling as if it was his home and will always be as such. They lived a comfortable life. His wife grew food and sold flowers in the village. As he sold pelts and skins to make profit to buy supplies and food.

A calm, peaceful life.

Till he had grown to the age of twenty six. A night a fire, a night of death. He had left with his load of pelts, kissed his beloved Sukinoshi goodnight was off to the village. Unaware of the bandits waiting for him to leave.

It took him several hours to get to konoha and bag with all the food he brought, his face lit with happy thoughts of laying next to his wife in their warm bed.

But it was as if the fates deemed him damnation. When Satou returned to a smoldering ruin of his home. His beloved wife laid dead in nude before him. Defiled, stripped and disfigured with mutilation. He stood their in horror, dropping everything he ran to her.

It began to rain. The rain washed over the flames, It washed the blood away, the tracks, the evidence of this crime.

It washed over Satou, his cries of pain and agony muffled by the storm above. Silence.

After a much weakened state he was left with burying his wife. He buried her where he had found her. His soul broken. It was then he began to hear whispers in his head. A hissing voice.

“Kill them all...” It snickered as Satou's body began to change once more. His skin became pale, his eyes held a dark sinister glare to them, a soft velvety red. His canine teeth had sharpened and the length of them resembled that of the beast that changed him years ago. His hair grew long and wild. Much like the tendril hairs of the monster that ruined his life since birth.

He was slowly turning into the Demon itself. Giving into the dark urges. He wandered the world. Killing anyone who dared raise a weapon to him. His body littered with wounds, feeding on the ones he killed to survive but another day. Yet, he wished to die, while the beast that laid dormant in him wanted only to push him forward.

He soon found himself, dead of exhaustion, months without rest. Fighting, killing. He collapsed at the gates of Amegakure, following the rain. Following his thread of humanity.

It took time, but he awoke inside the village. In a hospital room, his body recovered. But his mind was fragmented, glimpses of death haunted him. His thirst for blood inexplicably got him into trouble. He had then created a bond of friendship. At a pivotal point, he could hear the voice again.

“Kill them! Feed on them!” Hissed the inner demon.

He replied within thought as he stood in the middle of the village. No. They are, my friends. It was then, he stopped killing. Stopped drinking the blood of living creatures.

It was then the demon opened up more, spoke to him. Taunted him and pestered his sanity. But, he was glad. He knew now what he was. What cursed blood he held and what sickening realization came to him.

He only thought of himself mad and sick man, but really. He was just a monster. And with that, his mind began to turn. He could recollect every past memory when he accepted his true self. The memories of his childhood, and that of the demons awakening and merging of his body. Their souls had bind together, a sickening entangled web of humanity and demonic blood.

He collected the memories of his fake parents and the people that had chased him for being a monster. A demon child.

A man in his late twenties broke down and cried in those streets after so long of being cold. Being frozen in the rain. He saw her again, in his mind. Illusions of his sanity had waxed away. He chased after the girl. Crying out to her to stop, to forgive him. He ran from that village. Ran from the friends he made, ran for who knows how long. The world changed while he was locked away, within his own mind.

Eventually, he wandered to the mountains of Cloud. Cold and desolate, he scaled it all. Chasing after Sukinoshi, it was then he found the gates to Kumogakure. Collapsing from exhaustion. He was a fractured man. His clothing was dirtied and ragged. His body covered with wounds, his face a mess of facial hair and long dirtied locks of blood stained black hair.

But, even kumo accepted the broken. And he was whisked away to the hospital for treatment. Only to escape a night after and run into more trouble.

He found himself in the dead of night, panting heavily with pain. Searching for her. The images playing back in his mind like a broken home video. The happiness and sadness mixing his mind. Making him crazed. It was at that point he heard a commotion as three men appeared before him, carrying weapons and a small child. Saying the boy was the offspring of a former Raikage and would get a good price on the slave market.

In a second, Satou was on top of one, ripping him apart with his bare hands, feasting on one of the mans organs. The other two were horrified by this display of power and savage murder. One struck at the demonic man. His blade stabbed deeply into Ketsueki, his blood spilled quickly as he stood, pulling the bade from his body, he turned his attention slowly to his attacker and then ripped his arm clean off with his free hand.

The mans screams were loud and annoying, angering the demon even more as his foot slammed into the kidnappers throat, silencing him and putting him flat out on the ground. The third dropped the child and ran for his life but ended up running into an old mans blade, Rurou Kotsurugi had been asleep when they kidnapped the boy and gave chase. Cutting the kidnapper down and merely walking past as if the action meant nothing to him. His attention was on the boy as he scooped the sleeping child into his arms. A heavy sleeper indeed.

But as his attentions stayed on the boy, he felt a sudden rush of sickness when hearing the dying gurgles of Ketsueki's latest meal. Kotsurugi turned ever so slowly, to see a brutal display of disgust. Satou was ripping open the mans throat and gorging himself on the blood and neck muscles. The kidnapper died slowly.

Ketsueki was soon taken to Nanjirou Temple. It is here he Sealed himself away. Locking his demonic powers with the command of the Nanjirou Elder. Though, it is only time before he finds himself a “Master” to serve with his dark demonic powers. Satou craved for more. He took to the Elders aid to teach him the ways of Cloud Shinobi, their History, Culture and Lifestyle. To begin with basics and ultimately join Kumogakure as a Jounin in a short span of time. With his completed training as a cloud Shinobi, the Old Shinobi Kotsurugi removed his headband from his long flowing white coat and handed it to the Demon. "I'm to old for this life, though I still hold true to Shinobi life. I'm giving you this as a symbol of you're allegiance to this village and you must swear on your life to keep its people safe. Even from yourself Satou."

The old mans words meant something, more so it meant he had a place here, a purpose. Maybe it will save him, to be forgiven and find redemption in the Clouds.

Tsukino Nanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm good with it on behalf of Leaf.

But I do have one question after reading the history.

What does plot have to say with the use and mention of Amegakure?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well I'm not sure if Amegakure even exists on this new slat. But he was there before it fell, went bonkers and ran off after illusions of his dead love. If Amegakure doesn't exist in this slat then I can delete it and write something more sufficient. I don't mind if need be. :)

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I have no clue, actually, since Plot hasn't even gotten to discussing the various sub-nations/villages and if they were even present. I...I'm going to say for now, go ahead and keep the reference, and if Plot says "no, it doesn't exist ever" then it can be changed later.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Somehow I missed the mention of Amegakure. For now, no one is allowed to use those former PC villages. Just replace it with Smoking Cratergakure.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amegakure removed :p

A calm, peaceful life.

Ketsueki was soon taken to Nanjirou Temple. It is here he Sealed himself away. Locking his demonic powers with the command of the Nanjirou Elder. Though, it is only time before he finds himself a “Master” to serve with his dark demonic powers. Satou craved for more. He took to the Elders aid to teach him the ways of Cloud Shinobi, their History, Culture and Lifestyle. To begin with basics and ultimately join Kumogakure as a Jounin in a short span of time. With his completed training as a cloud Shinobi, the Old Shinobi Kotsurugi removed his headband from his long flowing white coat and handed it to the Demon. "I'm to old for this life, though I still hold true to Shinobi life. I'm giving you this as a symbol of you're allegiance to this village and you must swear on your life to keep its people safe. Even from yourself Satou."

The old mans words meant something, more so it meant he had a place here, a purpose. Maybe it will save him, to be forgiven and find redemption in the Clouds.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isaki Kushin said:
Class: Approved
Stats: How about we do it this way, you have 620 points left once capped (I'm guessing math isn't your strong subject) which drops down to 310 capped points and are capped.
Jutsu: 19 jutsus get to rank up... so if you're not gonna sort it I'll just take the top 19 of that list you gave.
The One-Two (Mastered)
Low Sweep (Mastered)
Janken (Mastered)
Uncalled For Shot (Mastered)
4-Hit Combo (Mastered)
Spinning Wind (Mastered)
Dynamic Entry (Mastered)
Dynamic Finish (Mastered)
Nut Buster (Mastered)
Dragon Assault (Mastered)
Tiger Hook (Mastered)
Step-In Flash (Mastered)
Shoryuken (Mastered)
Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (Mastered)
Roaring Combination (Mastered)
Grapple (Mastered)
Suplex (Mastered)
Primary Lotus (Mastered)
Shadow Step Strike (Mastered)
Elemental Affinities: Need to be reapplied for in the Dojo.
CA: Approved

Stats approved, history approved, good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back