Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Completed Sabaku Hifumi [Academy Student]

Sabaku Hifumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
Name: Sabaku Hifumi
Physical Description: Hifumi has long blue eyes and long blonde hair that falls just past her shoulders. She usually has her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail to keep it out of her face. Hifumi is rather small for her age having grown up in an orphanage where food wasn't exactly scarce, but not abundant either. Despite this, she is muscular having spent many days training in preparation for the academy. Unless her mission calls for something else, her outfits tend to be light and loose to help deal with the heat of Suna days. They also tend to be in her favorite color, red. To help protect her from the elements, she tends to wear a light cloak when she has to venture out into the desert. She also usually carries a thicker, darker cloak in her bag that she swaps to at night when the temperature in the desert plummets.
82f72f519dd631df2e9db71ef1f0e703.jpg

Mental Description: Hifumi is hard-working and determined. When she sets a goal for herself, she will work tirelessly to meet it, whether that be training, studies, missions, or even chores. Hifumi is also super loyal to those she holds dear to her. This especially holds true for Suna and the orphanage she was raised in as they saved her after the death of her parents and gave her a chance to make a good life for herself. Having grown up in an overcrowded orphanage, Hifumi can also be frugal, almost to a fault. She very rarely splurges on herself. When she does treat herself, she is more likely to buy a spicy snack than a sweet one. On the plus side, she has picked up many useful skills due to her frugality including sewing and cooking.
History: Hifumi barely remembers her life before arriving in Suna. That life, while short, consisted of happy memories of a nomadic tribe that spent most of their days traversing the desert. Most prominent in her memories were a tall, beautiful blonde woman and a kind man who often sang Hifumi to sleep at night. The tribe kept mostly to themself, only occasionally sending members into the cities to trade for necessities. While the details of her life before that night elude her, the memories of the feelings often visit her as she drifts off to sleep at night.
The night that changed Hifumi's life started like any other. Her mother was off meeting with the other tribal leaders as her father put her to bed. The last thing she remembered was her father singing the tune that would revisit her every night after that one. It seemed like she had just drifted off when she was abruptly woken by her father running into the tent with her mother following behind. She could hear yelling coming from outside and her father seemed to be on the verge of a breakdown. The chaos of the scene was too much for the little girl. Through a blurry film of tears, the last thing Hifumi saw was her beautiful mother's face trying to calm her down before the world around them erupted.
When she came too, Hifumi found herself in an orphanage in Suna. A kind and gentle woman named Tsuyu broke the news to her as gently as she could. While Hifumi couldn't fully grasp the scale of damage that had struck the Land of Wind, she did understand that she was the only known survivor of her tribe. Her father fought off death just long enough to get the girl to one of the few places safe from the explosions that riddled the Land.
Life in the orphanage was rough for Hifumi. Despite trying her best as caretaker, Tsuyu was constantly pushed to the limit with supplies lacking and orphans in excess. In Suna, a nation already lacking natural resources and still recovering, places like the orphanage often had to work with what they had available just to barely scrape by. Many of the orphans grew bitter at their circumstances, but Hifumi strived for a way to rise above her lot in life. Seeing the academy as a stepping stone to that, she enrolled. Hifumi has high hopes to repay both the village and orphanage that took her in.
Elsewhere, a tall blonde woman crosses the desert at night. A breeze picks up and blows the hair back off her face revealing a nasty burn scar covering one side of her once beautiful face. As the sand whips up, she raises what appears to be a prosthetic arm made of stone to shield her face and she presses on.
Bloodline/Core ability: Earthborn
Hifumi stands in one of the academy training grounds staring down a training dummy. Steadying ger breath, she begins working through her practices. Trying to focus solely on the blocks and strikes she throws at the limbs of the dummy, sweat begins to build on her forehead. Thwack Her forearm collides with a wooden limb in a practiced block as her mind drifts to a memory of a distant, muffled explosion. She shakes it off and spins to the side. Thump A swift kick to the base dummy and her mind takes her back to the night when her parents abruptly awoke her. She remembered the sound of something large colliding with the taut walls of the tent. Frustrated at her focus, Hifumi strikes dummy center mass with all she has. Crack … Eyes shut, fist resting on splintered wood, mind finally blank, Hifumi stills herself panting softly… Kaboom An explosion nearby and a blast of heat on her back, Hifumi turns around with a startled yelp. And she's back staring at the face of her mother in flames and screams of terror fill her ears. She throws her hands up to shield her face, clenches her eyes shut, and holds her breath. As fear overwhelms her, something else takes over. A primal survival instinct, a natural command over powerful elements. And heeding her unconscious call, the very earth itself rose to her defense. The memory of the screams faded to the sound of happy cheers. Hifumi opened her eyes a bit and through her arms she spies a senior student being congratulated on mastering his newest jutsu. As the adrenaline faded and her eyes adjusted, Hifumi noticed a rocky layer surrounding and connecting her arms. She watched as cracks formed and the stone went brittle. And before her eyes, the first signs of the secret within her blood fell from her arms and returned to the earth.

[Note: I tried to find a link to contact Sand Council, but I must have overlooked it. While coming up with the character, I really liked the idea of playing a hybrid. If it's not allowed then, I will change those parts of my story. If it is allowed and I need to make changes, then I'm also more than happy to make any recommended changes. Not sure if that's something that can be discussed here or in DMs, but I'm ok with either. Thank you and looking forward to having fun here regardless. The story you have so far seems really cool!]

Last edited:

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Sabaku Hifumi
Physical Description: Hifumi has long blue eyes and long blonde hair that falls just past her shoulders. She usually has her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail to keep it out of her face. Hifumi is rather small for her age having grown up in an orphanage where food wasn't exactly scarce, but not abundant either. Despite this, she is muscular having spent many days training in preparation for the academy. Unless her mission calls for something else, her outfits tend to be light and loose to help deal with the heat of Suna days. They also tend to be in her favorite color, red. To help protect her from the elements, she tends to wear a light cloak when she has to venture out into the desert. She also usually carries a thicker, darker cloak in her bag that she swaps to at night when the temperature in the desert plummets.
View attachment 1333
Mental Description:
History: Hifumi barely remembers her life before arriving in Suna. That life, while short, consisted of happy memories of a nomadic tribe that spent most of their days traversing the desert. Most prominent in her memories were a tall, beautiful blonde woman and a kind man who often sang Hifumi to sleep at night. The tribe kept mostly to themself, only occasionally sending members into the cities to trade for necessities. While the details of her life before that night elude her, the memories of the feelings often visit her as she drifts off to sleep at night.
The night that changed Hifumi's life started like any other. Her mother was off meeting with the other tribal leaders as her father put her to bed. The last thing she remembered was her father singing the tune that would revisit her every night after that one. It seemed like she had just drifted off when she was abruptly woken by her father running into the tent with her mother following behind. She could hear yelling coming from outside and her father seemed to be on the verge of a breakdown. The chaos of the scene was too much for the little girl. Through a blurry film of tears, the last thing Hifumi saw was her beautiful mother's face trying to calm her down before the world around them erupted.
When she came too, Hifumi found herself in an orphanage in Suna. A kind and gentle woman named Tsuyu broke the news to her as gently as she could. While Hifumi couldn't fully grasp the scale of damage that had struck the Land of Wind, she did understand that she was the only known survivor of her tribe. Her father fought off death just long enough to get the girl to one of the few places safe from the explosions that riddled the Land.
Life in the orphanage was rough for Hifumi. Despite trying her best as caretaker, Tsuyu was constantly pushed to the limit with supplies lacking and orphans in excess. In Suna, a nation already lacking natural resources and still recovering, places like the orphanage often had to work with what they had available just to barely scrape by. Many of the orphans grew bitter at their circumstances, but Hifumi strived for a way to rise above her lot in life. Seeing the academy as a stepping stone to that, she enrolled. Hifumi has high hopes to repay both the village and orphanage that took her in.
Elsewhere, a tall blonde woman crosses the desert at night. A breeze picks up and blows the hair back off her face revealing a nasty burn scar covering one side of her once beautiful face. As the sand whips up, she raises what appears to be a prosthetic arm made of stone to shield her face and she presses on.
Bloodline/Core ability: Earthborn
Hifumi stands in one of the academy training grounds staring down a training dummy. Steadying ger breath, she begins working through her practices. Trying to focus solely on the blocks and strikes she throws at the limbs of the dummy, sweat begins to build on her forehead. Thwack Her forearm collides with a wooden limb in a practiced block as her mind drifts to a memory of a distant, muffled explosion. She shakes it off and spins to the side. Thump A swift kick to the base dummy and her mind takes her back to the night when her parents abruptly awoke her. She remembered the sound of something large colliding with the taut walls of the tent. Frustrated at her focus, Hifumi strikes dummy center mass with all she has. Crack … Eyes shut, fist resting on splintered wood, mind finally blank, Hifumi stills herself panting softly… Kaboom An explosion nearby and a blast of heat on her back, Hifumi turns around with a startled yelp. And she's back staring at the face of her mother in flames and screams of terror fill her ears. She throws her hands up to shield her face, clenches her eyes shut, and holds her breath. As fear overwhelms her, something else takes over. A primal survival instinct, a natural command over powerful elements. And heeding her unconscious call, the very earth itself rose to her defense. The memory of the screams faded to the sound of happy cheers. Hifumi opened her eyes a bit and through her arms she spies a senior student being congratulated on mastering his newest jutsu. As the adrenaline faded and her eyes adjusted, Hifumi noticed a rocky layer surrounding and connecting her arms. She watched as cracks formed and the stone went brittle. And before her eyes, the first signs of the secret within her blood fell from her arms and returned to the earth.

[Note: I tried to find a link to contact Sand Council, but I must have overlooked it. While coming up with the character, I really liked the idea of playing a hybrid. If it's not allowed then, I will change those parts of my story. If it is allowed and I need to make changes, then I'm also more than happy to make any recommended changes. Not sure if that's something that can be discussed here or in DMs, but I'm ok with either. Thank you and looking forward to having fun here regardless. The story you have so far seems really cool!]
Approved on all accounts, with just a pin in the Hybrid to cross at a later date if that still works :)

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Edit: sorry on my phone and losing my mind; by put pin in it, I do not mean to stop your Hyrbid story. Keep developing that both OOC and IC and please use that plot to grow this character. Didn’t want it to come off as you should avoid that point to a later date, but with some elements you’ve mentioned you wanted to explore we would just like you to keep us in the loop (namely once you’ve figured out the route you fully want to go with your family member and how they made you)!

For record keeping: Earth Court Hybrid

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back