Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country Sailing Home

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The sun hitting the Hokage Advisor in a split second as they made their way outside, his eyes having to squint to actually see what was going on. He didn't stop he didn't even take a pause to look at the others, no instead he moved quickly towards the Harbor, it had been the way they had come into this land and it would be the way out, ships would be coming in and leaving all the time and even he knew and understood that this would be the best bet for getting back out of here. As Takeshi glanced back to make sure the group was following them, it was clear that he had to find transport, noticing a ship was getting ready to set sail it was clear that this could be a good shot for them. As he headed towards the boat the captain came up to look at the group.

"We need passage back to Fire, we know that you were the ones that dropped us off here so we need that passage back, its not a question Captain this is going to be something that is happening, you can either take the money for it or we can just take the boat that is completely down to you on what you want to do?"

"Fine, get on board we are going now, so you best be quick"

Guestiering for the group to get on board the boat and make it quick. Takeshi allowed himself to sprint to the edge of the peer and jump. Making the vault was the easy part as he landed on the deck of the boat and looked at the others to follow him, now it was a game of keeping their heads down and getting out of this country and quietly as well. Slumping down against the wall of the cabin he waited to see if that would happen and see how much had changed in their time away.

[Leaving Country]
[Run Time: 1 Hour]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki followed the group that she was with, keeping her head down and making sure that she followed the group, it was clear that their new goal was to get out of this country and quickly as possible. And to do so they would be going to the port, so he was going to use the same way in to get out, interesting. Yuki would have preferred to use a different way out but she wasn't going to be in charge here instead she watched the conversation taking place and jumping on board the boat with Takeshi signal. It seemed that they would now just have to wait and see if anything stopped them, it was just a matter of time now.

[Topic Entered]
[Leaving Country]
[1 Hour Run Timer]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
There were things the Sage considered interesting enough to diverge his attention from whatever task he was on. But numerous chakra capable shinobi in a rush was one of the few things he allowed to distract him. After all he knew what could arise from such groups. There was a sense of urgency in the way they moved. Slowly he would began his approach from the market towards the vessel. It would be only moments until they set sail, but for a shinobi such as himself such things were of little concern. His curiosity burned as he watched them scan their surroundings for any potential hindrance to their objective. With a deep sigh that released visibly corrupted chakra from his mouth the Sage would allow his aura to roll out over the harbor. Like an inescapable storm of malevolence his presence would surge out towards the shinobi with the intent of engulfing them.

Focusing his mind on the very life force & chakra he was managing to pull from those nearby. The eyes of many began turn to the half-demon for it was more then obvious the dark aura emanated from him. Suddenly he would begin moving towards the vessel, building chakra in his body & focusing it to the surface of his flesh. Each step would fall faster than the last as he made a break for the departing ship. Leaping onto the water he would sprint towards it. This act alone would be enough to confirm he to was a shinobi for the unknown individuals. Once close enough he would leap onto the side of the vessel, standing on the ledge.

Curiosity burning in his eyes the Sage would speak. "Do excuse my intrusion...but you were moving with such haste I wondered if you were in need of assistance." he would say devilishly a poor excuse for the no doubt stress inducing entrance he had made. Giving a slight bow to the shinobi he would introduce himself. "My name is Miroku Akkuma...tell my did you not like your stay within our fine lands?" he would ask them with a mischievous grin upon his face as he did so.

[Caught]
[Original Run-Time 1 Hour, Currently 30min Run/Catch Time Due to an Activated Half-The-Time-ASP Card]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Armoured Shinobi had been following Akkuma since their departure from the Kage's meeting. he had been the brightest soul in the room and Yong had the desire to get to know this major cog in the workings of Suna.

He Traveled far before catching the Demon of Suna's scent... but he was with two others. Yong observed for a moment before flickering forward and stopping beside his potential ally.

"What have you caught my friend" The Armoured Shinobi would ask, feigning familiarity with the Demon Sage of Suna.

[Caught]
[Original Run-Time 1 Hour. 30 with Half-The-Time-ASP Card]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sighed as he heard the voice, well it seemed that they would be questioned that was fine, after all, they had done no crime so nothing to fear as he turned around his gaze falling upon the first one to speak as he looked towards the man. Simply put they are wanting to go home and he would be honest in that approach, also he would lay cloud into the trap that they had managed to set up for themselves, as he glanced to Yuki nodding to her slightly his gaze falling back onto them, he knew full well that he had to pick and choose his words carefully after all the fun could just begin.

"Frankly, no not really enjoying the time at all, go to a party, watch two Shinobi from cloud start blowing the place up and going crazy like rabies-infected animals, its not really my idea of fun as I am sure that you would agree?"

He turned to the man in armor sighing for a few moments at the use of the words it seemed that people really didn't know how to use words properly, but he nodded his head in greeting as well. Politeness was always something he prided himself on when he could.

"So I and my wife want to return to the Land of Fire simply put, I am too old to be dealing with bombs, explosions, and danger, and here was me thinking this Harbor was supposed to be peaceful?"

[MFT: 250]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong smirked behind his mask as he looked over the Hokage, his question to Akkuma had been more for the Demon of Suna’s benefit than as a genuine enquiry. Yong would recognize that chakra signature anywhere regardless of how warped it may have become since those days long ago.

‘A face may change completely but a chakra signature will always taste the same…’

Though it appeared Yong had an advantage over the Hokage already as he had not recognized the Missing ninja as yet, this too may be a deception, after all this was the Shinobi way.

Stepping forward Yong dropped to the deck of the ship, his armored boots clapped down heavily, the sound somewhat more amplified as if he was significantly heavier than his frame would imply. His hands moved to his side, unarmored palms with fingers outstretched in a show of neutrality as he began to speak with a laugh in his voice.

“Surely you jest Lord Hokage, you lead one of the pre-eminent Shinobi Villages in this violent world yet you claim a distaste for this life of violence, blood, and death… You are old, Lord Hokage, but I doubt the Shadow of the Leaf will ever be too old for bombs, explosions, and danger…”

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The lips of the Sage would curl into a thin sinister smile as he listened to the words spoken by the unknown shinobi. "It could just be me...but that sounds rather entertaining doesn't it?" he would ask his mysterious comrade casually with an ominous chuckle. This individual from the party of unknown shinobi mentioned that he & his wife were simply returning home. Adding he had thought this was a peaceful harbor, the question was enough to make the half-demon laugh. His armor clad companion dropped down onto the deck of the boat, the words spoken by the stranger were enough to raise an eyebrow in interest. Akkuma had not intended to come across someone so valuable so quickly. "Oh? Isn't that an interesting development..." with those words he stepped off the edge of the boat onto the deck & would give a mock bow with a theatrical flourish. "My name is Miroku Akkuma...unfortunately you are trespassing." he would make the statement calmly & in a matter of fact manner. Those emerald eyes of his appraising the shinobi before him as that malevolent presence of his attempted to ensnare all those present in its unnatural grip.

"No doubt you are confused so allow me to illuminate you. Wind Country is under threat from an enemy that is beyond their capability to defend against. Despite my numerous attempts the current Kazekage seems incapable of doing what is necessary to keep this country safe. Which leaves me with no choice but to take matters into my own hands." he would inform the Konoha shinobi of the current state of not just Wind Country but his relationship with it. "I offered your successor a chance for an active alliance with myself & Sunagakure. Unfortunately Lady Asuka was unwilling to come to such arrangements with me...given this I find myself in a difficult situation." he would admit as he ran his fingers through his snow white hair before continuing on. "I can not simply allow foreign assets to freely move through my lands in such uncertain times." as he finished these words his lips would once more curl into a sinister smile. For what he had to say next would change everything & there would be no going back.

"Unfortunately it would seem that you are the perfect individuals to carry my message." his eyes flashed with a devilish flame of mischief as he continued on. "Wind Country is under my jurisdiction until further notice...should any of the great nations wish to move their forces through my lands they must first broker a deal with myself. I'm afraid I will need your help to emphasize just how serious I am." he would say in a casual manner, as if he had not just declared himself the prime power in the lands. No doubt a laughable action in the eyes of one such as the former Hokage. After all how could one individual make such a preposterous claim? Although the undeniable bloodlust coming from the Sage would only server to reinforce that he firmly believed the statement. With those words he would lick his lips "I do hope you can at least make this entertaining...it has been such a long time since I've fought one of the great Kage." he would calmly say as cursed chakra began to swirl around his body. Those emerald eyes of his would slide to the unknown shinobi who had decided to accompany him.

Would they prove to continue being an asset or would they to be an enemy of his? Only time would tell, either way no matter what happened here this day he knew his message would be received.

MFT
~Calling Battle Mod~ Will post the request shortly.
I have no intention of killing this is just to KO/possibly icly maim for message re-enforcement. xD Plot wise this is big villain moment for Akkuma, recent events have forced his hand.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Battle Moderator Opening Post and Guidelines
de924087ad4e62c6a3508a79789b40c3833e28cd.gifv

• Send me all of your battle information! Please send this as its own PM. This includes: stats, custom class, abilities, elemental/sensory affinities, inventory, weapons, bloodlines/core abilities, kinjutsu, a full jutsu list (with mastered jutsu clearly marked!), summoning contracts, any other kinjutsu-specific information, or anything else I might have missed above. Make sure everything is linked!
  • Send me your Round One actions! Please send this as its own PM. When sending an action, the following things are very useful for me to mod your round quicker: AP costs, CP costs, any specifically relevant passive/activated effects that apply to the action which are important for me to be aware of, any targets of the action which require targets to be specified, and any things that affect it, other notes which you feel are important for me to be aware of. Seriously, use links!
  • As a general note: please DO NOT pre-calculate your passives into any action costs! It is far more preferable for you to send me the raw cost of an action so that I don't miss anything. If you pre-calculate passives, debuffs, or other effects into your actions, I am highly liable to miss something or end up with incorrect calculations.
  • If you feel I have missed something, or forgot to account for something, feel free to PM me or message me on Discord so we can rectify the issue.

I only really have time to mod on the weekends, but I will try and do better than 1 round a week. Akkuma/Yong has agreed to waive the 48 hour timer, so as long as Yuki/Takeshi agrees I will wait til all participants have sent their stats/actions to me and will start modding. Takeshi can you please post the environmental stats here or I will default it as open/light.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bmod call voided due to some participants personal reasons. Takeshi and Yuki stay caught, but no fight will occur. Confirmed with all participants.

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back