Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Samejima Naoki

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Samejima Naoki (鮫島 尚輝)

Physical description: Female, 128 cm, 26kg, more muscular than most girls of her age. Of Miyako heritage, therefore has dark skin and dark brown eyes, as well as black hair, cropped to mid-neck length regularly. Regular training clothes are the clothes she wore when she went out fishing with her father back when she lived near the ocean, consisting of a dark blue shirt and knee-length shorts.

Mental description: Cheerful disposition. Tries to turn any situation into a joke, at least in her head. Smarter than she lets on. Is fond of strength training in particular, as well as the kokyuu she carries around. Despite her name, she isn't a fan of seafood.

History: Naoki was found by a relatively poor couple, who traveled as nomads along a coastline, in a basket by an old fishing shed stocked full of tools and instructions. Beside her was a kokyuu, a bowed instrument. They ended up settling near that shed, and managed to give the girl a decent upbringing.

This family was caught in a particularly nasty duel amongst shinobi when she was five, but instead of looking at it as a traumatising experience, she looked up at the fighting figures and quietly whispered to her mother, "I want to do that too." Her mother, Kishino, consulted with her husband and he said he would wait and see if this fantasy ever went away. It didn't, rather, it increased to include being a kokyuu player on the side, after witnessing a fellow nomad play and learning she had one with her when her parents found her.

With her height and build at eight, a result of her experience helping her father fish, her parents agreed to make preparations to send her to Sunagakure in hopes that she will carve a better life out for herself. Pulling a few strings with her relative already living in the village, Kishino wished her the best and sent her on her way, with a large tuna in tow.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You have a reasonable background, and a unique name, look forward to RPing with you...

Council will help you further but I will do my best to be available for you..
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Request your Academy Banner: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0%

Welcome Samejima, Naoki the Proud Upright Rain

We are in the midst of an event, please do take time to check it out here and here!

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ahh, excuse me... Thanks by the way :D
...But does this mean I can't get into the village to greet my relative that was taking me in there?
Ohh, and is it okay if she lives in Red Lights?

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If you begin as coming to the village no you cannot, but there are people outside of the gate that you can meet. Otherwise you can begin inside Suna in hiding from the riots with your family member and our red light district isn't quite what one may think.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back