Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sana Solo

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I’m a Jedi like my father before me . . .

Most children aspired to be like their parents, most sons like their fathers and most daughters like their mothers. Unfortunately, Umashi didn’t aspire to be like either of his parents as they hadn’t exactly laid the best foundation for him. His mother was pirate and his father was a scoundrel, not exactly the type of careers that one might call stable employment. Relaxing on one of his random off days, he pondered about where he would be had his parents been legally attached to some entity like an honorable village or the like. Perhaps he’d have fallen in line a lot sooner in his life than later and perhaps he might have been more like Kami and less like the kids who weren’t so spoiled. Thinking on it, he hadn’t exactly seen his parents in quite some time. Heck, how many people in this day and age were the parent visiting types? Certainly it wasn’t the most normal thing to do in the age of shinobi and samurai. People pledged their loyalty to their village or their country and from there, there was no turning back. Reunions typically only happened on the battlefield and for the moment, Umashi was staying as far away as he could from those. Mothers Day had passed and Fathers Day was fast approaching . . . just when would someone come up with a less conceited day to celebrate family?

Topic entered and left - S rank

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back