Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sanctuary.... Or Is it?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was common for an Anbu to come to the prison doing their rounds and inspecting. However it was not going to be common when this particular Anbu walked out whisking three prisoners with him. Even so the dead of night always seemed to give a nice cover to these kinds of things. He had took a peek at the schedule checking to see who was on guard at this particular floor. He wanted three men and needed ample time to get them in and out.

The clock struck time and it seemed to be his turn to keep watch of this wing. He approached a cell clad in a mask and black cloak one man with bandages around where his hands should have been. He was sitting in a corner his arms hung low and his hair ragged. There was a cup with a straw sticking out of it, clearly this was how he ate. Another man laid on a bunk above him he had his pants off as if to get ready for something. This was a pathetic scene altogether. If you had any lick of sense you could tell what was going on here.

"Prisoner Sato, you're being released. Gather your belongings if you can." The other man hopped down from his bunk, schween swinging and all. "Hold right there, you aren't taking my-" A flicker of silver streaked through the bars catching the man in his forehead. He was dead before his body even hit the floor. Sato raised his head finally interested in what just transpired. Four corpses rose from a rift as if they were summoned. They began to eat the man's body as the rift waved over the area Destroying Presence, of any traces. It would be a clean sweep this cell. Yuuto would unlock the door allowing Sato to step outside as he began to walk towards the next cell. "Who are you?" the handless man would ask. "Do not speak to me casually. In fact stand still." He'd turn around and cuff the man without a moment's hesitation. "My employer wishes to be kept anonymous. I have to get you to a safe extraction zone where you will be kept hidden."

He'd come to the next cell now where two other men were resting. "Jugo and Kato, you are being released. Put on these Chakra Dampening cuffs and let's get you out of her." They'd see Sato who was cuffed by the forearms motioning for these two to follow. It would seem that some form of trust had been established and the trio believed freedom had finally come. As they filed in a line behind him, the Anbu would activate "Sovereign" and begin to tap into the temporal particles he'd been infused with. In an instant everyone felt their bodies energize as if it was speeding up their very core. "Move quickly behind me and we will be fine unless we're stopped. I will see you all to a safehouse where you will be left to stay for a week. I will then return to collect you. Now let's get going before they catch on." The four men moved, their body's speed enhanced by the energy Yuuto had given them. It would seem as though things could go off without a hitch, but it didn't mean that things would go this way for long.

[Leaving Topic]
[Enacting Run Time: 30 Minutes to get away]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back