Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sand land Fan? (Ayumu)

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letter in his inner jacket pocket, Junko walked slowly through the building. Trailing behind him were his two son's Yutaro and Rintaro. Today, Junko promised to give his wife a break. She'd finally get some peace and extra sleep. Meanwhile, the children could tour the Torre Like they've always wanted and meet the Raikage talked about in their classes.

Despite the chatter of the two lads behind him, Junko was in deep thought. So much crossed the sennins mind. He had paperwork to sign off on of course, Orphans to take care of at the Tsuyoshi Estate, missions coming up, was still dealing with stone relation meetings, and now sand was extending their hand trying to make friends.

It all Sounded good, but the problem was... Junko didn't know much about sunagakure aside from the heat, the sand, and their chaotic exam they held some time back. Yeah the Tsuyoshi family visited, but they made their leave just as fast as they came. Sadly, that cost Junko the opportunity to learn about the village and their people. So, now he had to go to the guy that likely had records of cloud and sand relations. In addition, he probably could recall the exam for Junko and probably knew something about this Akujin fellow that Kitsune heard bad things about.

Aside from the business part of things, Junko wanted to check up Ayumu overall. It had been awhile since they seen each other outside the hospital checking up on Kahako. It would be nice to see him and see how well he adjusted to his new position just like Junko did. Lastly, it would definitely make his kids happy to meet the man signing off on daddy's check every week and leading the village.

"Hey, is the man in charge in?" Junko asked stepping forward to Ayumu's receptionists desk with a smirk. Looking up, she smiled at Junko.

"Yes, he is. Go on back. You know your way around. How'd the wife and kids?"

"The wife is well, but feel free to take the kids off my hands." Junko's said jokingly as he looked behind him. Looking at the twins, they were still gazing at different paintings and such.

"Awww, they're adorable."

"Yeah, and who knew adorable would cost so much." Junko said laughing with the receptionist before Junko waving for the kids to follow. Making their way to the back, Junko gave a few knocks before Ayumu would allow him to enter.

"Goodmorning! " Junko said Walking in with a smirk and two awestruck kids holding Raikage Ayumu limited edition action figures.

WC: 431
Mft

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a pretty standard day for Ayumu, nothing much of interest was going on. For once he wasn't taking naps or playing video games hidden in his desk, he was just doing some honest to god paperwork. It was, of course, very dull. So the announcement from his intercom that Junko had arrived to see him was a welcome break from the monotony. Apparently he also had his twins with him. Ayumu finished up the current document he was working through and set down his pen, waiting for Junko to arrive. A knock came at his door, and for a moment Ayumu said nothing and waited. He realized quickly that Junko was not Yuii- he didn't just let himself in without warning.

"Oh right, come in!" Ayumu said loudly enough for Junko to hear. He stood from his desk and stepped around the side to meet Junko about half way holding out his fist for a quick bump. "Yo. How're things in the hospital?" Ayumu asked with a grin. It really wasn't something he kept too many tabs on. He had never been a Med-nin, nor did he know too much about the branch. It had come as a great relief that he was able to hand off the position of Sennin to Junko and rely on him to take care of it. The less he had to worry about, the better, especially considering the state the ANBU branch was in currently.

He cut his eyes down to see Junko's two kids staring up at him. He hadn't really met them before, but they seemed to be aware of who he was if their big eyes were any indication. Ayumu smiled and crouched down to put himself closer to their level. "And who are these guys?" he asked, opening the moment for Junko to introduce them officially. Down at their level, he at last noticed the action figures they held. He couldn't help but notice they held a striking resemblance to himself. "What've you got there?" he asked curiously. This was the first he was seeing these figures.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yo. How're things in the hospital?"

Fist bumping Ayumu, Junko could feel the Years of sword practice collide with his own fist that held the same experience.It was really good to see the Raikage. Well.... rescue him from the vigorous paperwork he likely had stacked against him. Junko knew the pain all too well and could only imagine the pain his hand would receive if he had Ayumu's position. "Pretty well. It's part of the reason I came here. Aside from the hospital stuff, you know I gotta check on you of course. How's things outside the hospital?" Junko said with a grin of his own.

Ayumu was like an older sibling of Junko's. In a way, they were much a like. They both were leaders, admired swordsmanship, had kids, a wife, and so much more. His wife, Kahako, was like an older sister. So, yeah, Ayumu was basically Junko's brother in law.

Watching as Ayumu crouched down to the young twins, Junko simply smirked. Watching as the twins looked at each other, he could tell they were excited.

"And who are these guys?"

"No way... did dad just fist bump the Raikage?!"

"Of course dad fist bumped the Raikage! Dad is cool."

"Yeah, NOW! Dad is cool because he has fist bumped the Raikage!"

Chuckling at the two and shaking his head slightly, Junko decided to introduce the twins. "These two are my kids. The one that originally thought I was lame until our fist bump is Rintaro. The cool one out of the two, is Yutaro. They're big fans of yours as you can see." Junko said as the kids bowed in respect.

"What've you got there?"

"These are the limited edition! You figures!"

"Well, Raikage Ayumu Figures, to be exact. Comes with exchangeable Raikage clothing too."
Yutaro said holding the figure up to Ayumu.

"The village loves you. Especially these two. Akira definitely made the right choice, I can't think of anyone else who could take the paperwork " Junko said chuckling a bit towards the end.

"Are you as good as papa with the sword!"

"Dad is a a master... I don't know."

"He's even better." Junko replied with a nod.

"What?!"

"Wow!!"

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The enthusiasm the twins exuded was tremendously amusing. Ayumu wasn't used to this kind of wonder at meeting him. In all honesty, people usually didn't even recognize that he was the Raikage upon meeting him. Ayumu nodded as the twins gave quick bows as their names were given by their father. As he suspected, the figurines were, in fact, representations of him. Ayumu inspected the figure as it was shown to him, checking out the details. Surprisingly, it was pretty accurate. He was pretty surprised to see these as nobody had ever mentioned making these to him. He was frankly surprised that kids would even be interested in having toys of him.

'Hmm, maybe I'm cooler than I give myself credit for?' he pondered. Was this going to go to his head? Probably. Ayumu chuckled at the mention of the paperwork, a hint of deep depression flashing across his face for but a moment. That was probably how this whole action figure thing slipped through the cracks. He must have signed permission for it in one of the endless signatures he gave every day. He couldn't remember it, but he knew he probably wouldn't have refused it.

"Paperwork is definitely among my specialties these days," he said with a sigh. It wasn't something he wanted to be true about himself, but it was undeniable as a two time Sennin and now the Raikage. One of the twins asked of his swordsmanship, something he held much more pride for than his penmanship. Junko declared that Ayumu was even better, which shocked and amazed the twins. Ayumu laughed and gave a shrug.

"I don't know Junko, these days I'd wager you're pretty skilled yourself, mister Sennin," Ayumu said, fairly confident that Junko had grown quite a bit in his skills since they had first met. Junko was undoubtedly one of the most skilled shinobi in the village now. The Sennin title wasn't just for show. "Anyway, what brings you here today, Junko?" Ayumu asked, standing up and leaning back against his desk. He wasn't sure if this calling concerned Junko's children or if they were just along for the ride.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't know Junko, these days I'd wager you're pretty skilled yourself, mister Sennin,"

Chuckling a bit at the children's amusement, Junko shook his head.

"Anyway, what brings you here today, Junko?"

"Alright you two, go wait with the receptionist and don't stir up any trouble." Junko said before allowing the children to excuse themselves as it was time for the grown ups to talk. As the door closed behind them, Junko shook his head with a smirk before placing his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I wanted to give you an update on our alliance with stone. A joint hospital is in the mix and things are picking up. Soon, the construction stage will begin." Junko said nodding before continuing. "The word is out that the village hidden in the leaves is back up and running. Apparently, Stone played a valuable part." Junko said before raising one brow higher than the other.

"The thing is though, I'm not too familiar with Fire country. I wanted to know our relation with them as they may try to extend their hand just like sunagakure is now." Junko said reaching in his inner jacket pocket and grabbing the letter. Extending it to Ayumu, Junko would wait until he began reading before continuing.

To Whoever Receives This Message:

Hello! I am a medical shinobi from Wind Country and was interested in discussing a treaty among the medical branches of the villages. As we continue on in our lives, we do not know what tomorrow will bring and this concerns me as a medical shinobi as my job is to save lives and treat the injured and sick. I would enjoy forming a treaty between our branches in the hopes to keep treating our patients moving forward regardless of inter-village politics.

As we know, our medical jutsu can only do so much and we are limited in our natural resources so I suggest if we form a treaty to meet in Wind Country at the Toraono Dojo and discuss the terms and conditions of our treaty. If you'd prefer to meet at a neutral location, I am alright with doing that as well, I am focused on just helping my civilians and fellow shinobi like I am sure you are as well. If we do plan to meet, I do not mind other medics coming with the branch representative that I assume is a medical chief or Sennin. Please limit others excluding the Sennin to two however.

We want only the best for them which is why I wrote to you today. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Signed,
A Byakko Worshiper

"The person who sent the letter is someone the messenger cub referred to as master Kyujin. I wanted to know if you knew this man and could update me on our relationship with suna as well. Especially after that exam they held." Junko said with a pause. "I'm all for peace between the nations, but in the end...... kumogakures safety and stability is my main concern." Junko said before waiting on the response of Ayumu-san.

The man would surely be able to educate Junko. After all, he had to keep track of this relation stuff. All Junko had to do was take care of all the hospital stuff, but perhaps he needed to learn this stuff. One day, he could be in Ayumu's position, ya never know.

Mft
WC: 335

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu waved with a smile as the two kids scampered out of the room to leave the adults to talk. He was curious what Junko had to say. The man wasted no time in getting to the point- he wished to update Ayumu on the alliance they had going with Stone Village. It was something that had begun between the medical branches of the respective villages, the idea starting back when Saito had visited the village with Junko before Ayumu had come into the Raikage office.

"That's good to hear. We don't interact much with the other shinobi villages, given that their business seldom interferes with ours, but if we're going to interact it's good that is in terms of friendship rather than the alternative," Ayumu said. He was grateful that Junko and Saito had found that opportunity in their visit to Stone. Junko next brought up the Village of Leaf, which intelligence had reported had been raised from the dead. Stone had evidently had a hand in arranging that.

"Our relationship with Leaf is... non-existent, really. They're a fresh face in the world, even if they existed once before now. Time will tell how we interact, if at all. I have considered setting up some kind of meeting with their leadership, but I digress. What's this about Sand now?" he said, looking down at the letter to begin reading. Apparently a shinobi of the medical branch in Sand was looking to form a treaty with the respective branches of other villages, including Cloud. He was seeking to meet the leader of the Medical branch, in this case Junko, within Wind Country in order to discuss the prospect. The signature prompted Ayumu to cock an eyebrow.

"A Byakko Worshipper? Am I to know who or what that refers to?" Ayumu asked rhetorically under his breath. As if to answer Ayumu's question, Junko spoke up referencing an individual called Kyujin. This was not a name Ayumu had heard either, however, so he couldn't give Junko any more information on the man than he already had.

"I assume he must be a leader in his branch, beyond that I couldn't say. I haven't heard his name before. While I too am an advocate for peace, I'm hesitant to send our shinobi to Wind Country after what happened with that exam. The last time we got a letter inviting us to come to Wind Country our shinobi almost fell victim to a biological attack. It's a miracle we came out unscathed. It seems... unwise to repeat that mistake again," Ayumu said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. From the information he had it seemed that the government of Wind Country was likely responsible for that attack and the village of Sand another victim, but that didn't change the apparent fact that Wind Country was not a safe place for shinobi to meet. Ayumu tapped his finger on his desk for a moment as he considered the letter.

"I'm not opposed to hearing what this 'Byakko Worshiper' has to propose, but I don't think meeting in Wind Country is advisable after the exam incident... and we will have to consider the turbulence occurring in their country when deciding whether or not we want to get involved with them. However, if they are willing to come to Lightning Country, we can hear their proposal," Ayumu said, crossing his arms. Surely the Sand shinobi could see why they would be hesitant to accept an invitation to Wind Country again so soon after the last disaster.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to Ayumu, he had a good point. It was definitely better building relations in terms of friendships rather than the alternative, which could've easily been war. Especially with sand and their back ground.

Apparently, Ayumu had no knowledge of this... Byakko worshiper named Kyujin, but he was practically on the same mental wave length as Junko involving sand. "I agree entirely. It would definitely be unwise to repeat the mistake again, I was thinking the same." Junko said giving himself some time to think before continuing.

"Hmm, as you said... it would be fine to hear this Byakko worshiper out if he were to come to kumogakure. Most of all though, it depends on their turbulence if we do anything. So, allow me to run the task of having Suna checked out. I'll be outside the village anyway with stone relations and can get a few things moving for Sunas evaluation." Junko said with a few nods before continuing. "If everything checks out, ill inform you, and we can send an invite from there to hear the guy out. Just have to make sure everything is safe. I refuse to invite trouble. Sounds good?" Junko said awaiting confirmation.
(S-Rank mission?)

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It sounded like Junko and Ayumu were on the same wavelength regarding Sand. While they were not enemies by any means, there was a caution that Cloud needed to take after what had occurred the last time they visited Wind Country. Regardless, Ayumu was fine with hearing what the Sand-nin had to say, so long as it wasn't in Wind Country. Junko proposed that he would do some investigation about Sand before inviting the character from the letter to Kumogakure. There was no harm in knowing more about it before inviting the stranger to their home. Ayumu trusted Junko with this, so he was inclined to permit his mission.

"Alright, I'll trust your judgement. If you're going to Wind, I don't need to tell you, but do be careful. Both Saito and Kouin were attacked last time we were there. Don't drop your guard. Get in, find out what you can about this, and get out," Ayumu said, though he knew Junko would be careful. It would be good to find out what they could about the person, since he had explained next to nothing about himself in his letter. That alone could be construed as somewhat suspicious. The more Junko found out, the better.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, I'll trust your judgement. If you're going to Wind, I don't need to tell you, but do be careful. Both Saito and Kouin were attacked last time we were there. Don't drop your guard. Get in, find out what you can about this, and get out,"

"Consider it done." Junko responded with a nod. It was set, Junko would journey to stone and check out things. If they weren't violent, business could be done. Perhaps Junko would check out leaf at some point as well.

"How are things on your end? Anything I can help with?" Junko asked with seriousness. Ayumu had a big role and if Junko could help, he would. Especially as they were missing a Sennin. If there was nothing on Ayumus mind, Junko would begin to make his leave by saying "Alright, say hi to the wife and kids for me. Hope your hand had enough rest before you tackle more paperwork."

Topic Left Depending on Ayumu

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu waved his hand. "I've got a handle on it. Getting used to it at this point," he said assuring Junko that he was fine. As Junko said his farewell, Ayumu waved once more this time in parting. "There's never enough rest for my hand, but I'll take what I can get. I will say hello to them if you do the same to yours. Take care," Ayumu said, watching as Junko left before turning his attention back to his paperwork only for a moment. He wasn't going to jump back into it immediately. Nobody needed to know if he extended his break from paperwork a bit longer and played some Ninjatendo.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back