Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Sand] Shiroe the Unknown

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Kaito
Physical Desc: At the young ate of 8, young Kaito stands at a height of 53 inches, and weighs about 80lbs. He has black hair and a pair of amber eyes. His measurements at least average, perhaps a little bit above average, but what most see is the sadness in his expression. His expression tends to lack in any expression other than bored, or sad. Kaito stands upright with no bone deformations of any sort to impair him in any way. Despite his upbringing he is average at least in health as well as physical stature.

Mental Desc: Despite the best upbringing possible for someone that was abandoned as a baby, Kaito still tends to keep to himself by isolating himself from the others of his age. At the age of 5 he was told by every child he was a bastard abandoned at the door step of an old couple, and this was not denied by his guardians. Due to the realization that he did not even belong to those he called parents, he now feels as though he does not even belong to those in his age group nor village. He will speak if spoken to, but his words will be direct and nothing more.

Character History:
First name: Kaito, unknown surname.
Kaito was abandoned as a baby by an unknown duo on a moonless night. The two that carried the sleeping child were not identified due to the jet black cloaks they wore to conceal their identity completely. The home the child was abandoned at was that of an elderly couple of average ninja, which would later once the child grew started to train it to defend itself. Because the child was without true parents and no one knew of his pedigree, everyone spoke ill of the poor bastard. The elderly couple that was to raise him therefore began to train him at a young age as to give him an edge against the other children that probably came from families possibly better than his true parents (it is assumed Kaito’s parents were poor, useless, low rank shinobi). Due to the minor training by his guardians he is up to par, if not slightly better than at least half of those in his age group.

(PS: name change has been requested alright now that I know the rules on the user name, character name.)

Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I made a mistake in the title sorry. The name is Kaito like my username, shiroe was going to be the name but it's from another anime.

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Request your Academy Banner: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500