Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Sand] Suteki Aru

Hyuuga Mirame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Leaf.jpg

Name: Suteki Aru

Physical Description: With fiery hair, this young girl goes around wearing a bright yellow ribbon pulling back all of her blazing locks. This young girl has greenish gold eyes, and extremely fair skin. Aru tends to be in her school's uniform, which consists of a white button up shirt, black jacket, and a red tie and skirt. With a smile on her face, Aru walks around town with a smirk on her face, as if she owns the village.

Mental Description: Suteki Aru is a young Kunoichi that has a passion in her heart for becoming the best. She acts as if she has some secret power that can destroy any of her opponents. Suteki Aru is a cocky and conceited child that loves to pick on the other students through cheap little tricks. This little girl is a sucker for blue eyes blonde hair, and will probably develop a crush on anyone she sees with those traits. This little fox isn't afraid to bite off more than she can chew, and she often does.

History: This young girl was born and raised in Sunagakure. A descendant of the First Men that inhabited this village, and her family takes pride in that fact. She was brought up by her mother and father, two Chuunin in the Sunagakure Shinobi Corps. Her mother is a descendant of the Sunaku Clan's lower branch, and carries the Kekkei Genkai of the High Sunaku Clan. Mastery of the Sand has carried over to the girl, though she can't control it like her mother she is able to make small wisps of sand dance across the floor. Her father is in the lineage of the Uchiha Clan, and has the Sharingan. His mastery of the Fire Element matches and rivals that of her mother's Sand jutsus. The young girl is trying to follow in her parent's legacy and learn both Fire and Sand. She had decided to join the Academy to further her studies in the Ninja Arts.

*this is Mojitsu Areomaru/Arashi Hisame/Hito Moeru/Reito Ko/Yotta Ryusui/Kohako Sato/Kitanai Sagi I wanted to start over with my new email. This way I will not have any connections to my old account. I have a higher post count on it, and I wanted to start completely fresh. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'd like my old account deleted.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uhm... I think it should be fine if you're using a new account.

Anyways history looks good, mental description is good.

In the name of the Primus and the First Men ... welcome back!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back