Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Santa Is Coming to Suna [ D Rank Mission ]

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Another day. Another Mission. Except once again for Kumiko she was assigned a holiday themed mission ... with children. The black haired Uchiha cringed at the thought. At least this time she wasn't alone. A Jounin had been assigned the role of Santa at the Academy's Christmas Party in the Grand Hall of Learning. Apparently all were welcome, young and old. She just hoped her twin brother Bruinetto didn't show up. That would be even more embarrassing then the costume she had to wear.

It hadn't taken the two of them long to travel to the Grand Hall. Upon entering everything was festively decorated. A large Pine tree had been exported in just for the occasion. Ornaments of all sizes and coloured sparked brightly but not as brightly as the star on the top. Various presents lay underneath for the younger kids in the academy. Many wreaths and garlands clung to the walls in red and greens and right in front of the Christmas tree sat an large throne like chair for the big man himself, Santa. No one had arrived yet but soon the place would be crawling with kids.

Looking about Kumiko tried to pull down the hem of her skirt slightly. For a childrens party this costume was a little bit ... short. " You'd think they'd give me a costume that wasn't so .... short." She sighed, carrying the camera over towards the chair. " I don't think we've been assigned any missions together in the past. But I remember seeing you at the Stewards lecture. My name is Kumiko. " She bowed low in respect to his rank upon a proper introduction of herself.

Words: 261
Elf Costume :
img-thing_zps84f55e2c.jpg

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Santa Is Coming to Suna [ Open to all ]

Ahh yes, Christmas, the wonderful time of joy and cheer...and some missions on the side. Though this one didn’t seem difficult...of course you always had to take into account that anything including children had an air of chaos and lack of control in it...but it looked simple enough. Come in, take care of the kids, make them all happy and give those gifts...what was there not to like? He also had a little helper on the task, hehe. Though he wouldn’t call her like that himself, he assumed she was a bit...well, at odds with the choice of clothing. Kind of weird for a Christmas Elf... but ahh well, as the Grand Hall manager said to him, the parents had to have some form of amusement. He found it silly, but he was simply doing the mission.

And so the dynamic duo entered the well decorated Grand Hall. Harupia was in gear as well, dressed just as you would expect it. A red and white suit, a huge beard, and long white hair, which he changed using the Transformation Jutsu. He even had a nice belly, though that was done by putting in some sand in a bag under his jacket A transformed belly wouldn’t be as suggestive.

As Kumiko spoke about the dress, he would say "Indeed, your attire seems like it was intended for a smaller elf. If you uncomfortable, Id try and do a quick Transformation to make the dress a bit longer. Sorry to put you in an uncomfortable position. And I am Sunaku Harupia, pleased to meet you" before bowing down towards her himself, and then sitting down on the big seat placed for him while saying "I do remember you from the lecture...quite a discussion it turned out to be didn’t it?" he would finish with a slight chuckle, waiting for the onslaught of children to come.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A few volunteer workers scurries about doing the last finishing touches here and there. Looking over towards Harupia his appearance undertook a complete 180. He looked nothing like his usual self. He was the epitome of Santa. Long white beard and white, the red suit, even the big jolly belly. Kumiko was sure the Transformation jutsu had at least some small role in this. He too thought her state of dress was a little inappropriate for children. True she could do something similar with her costume but maybe this was picked out for a reason. She didn't want to upset the client. " I'm sure this was chosen intentionally by the client. I don't want to upset them. I'll deal with it. " Quickly the look of uncertainty fled from her face only to be replaced by a smile.

" The Lecture was surprisingly good. " As if on cue a few academy students came strolling in, unsure faces looking about the library. Following them came a couple families with smaller children. " Well, let's get this show on the road. " Camera in hand Kumiko was ready for this mission.

words: 192

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sitting himself comfortably, he looked around seeing the workers put in the last touches, and with Kumiko as she addressed his suggestion to change her appearance. Taking advantage of the situation, he would stroke his quite magnificent white bear as she decided not to mess with the clothing, saying "I would figure so too...though I’m kind of wondering if its for the sake of the indulgence of the parents which came here with their children, or their own... If it’s the latter I’m pretty sure Santa will have a nice lump of coal for them, ho ho ho" he concluded, trying to make the best of the situation for the girl. All in all the dress wasn’t as revealing as it could be...and he was pretty sure there would not be any perverted interruptions in and primarily child oriented event.

As the children started pouring in, he would look at them, and get in character from the get go calling out cheerfully "Hohoho, look at all you children. It sure was wroth sliding down all those chimneys to get down to you" he joked, alluding to the fact they were living underground. Something he hoped would get a chuckle from the crowd. And the routine started, the children coming one by one to it on his lap (though they were a bit unruly when they waited for their turns) with him chatting with each of them for a bit, asking what they wanted to get and amusing them, before Kumiko took the photos. The first few kids were relatively harmless. Only one younger lad was a bit more cheeky and tugged on his beard. Prepared for such a possibility he leaned down accordingly while saying "Youch! Now, now younger lad, acts such as these might still get you on the naughty list...” shakes his finger at the boy. Besides that, there wenret any real troublemakers..for now.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

One by one, child after child came and sat on ' Santa's' lap. Each one dictating what he or she wanted as a gift. Or more like gifts. And really did a little girl seriously think Santa would bring her a pony in his sleigh? Sometimes she wondered if these children had any sense at all. But then again they were only children. Each parent wanted THE best picture with Santa, which Elf Kumiko tried her very best. However there was only so much she could do with children who refused to look at the camera. Or children who screamed bloody murder when put on Santa's lap. And only so many jingling toys to try to grab their attention with.

All in all it was worth seeing the good children's faces. The ones that lite up at seeing the lights and decorations. And that shy moment when they realize Santa is sitting there waiting for them.

By the time the day was through Kumiko was exhausted. She couldn't even begin to think how tired Harpia was. Did children really suck this much engery out of people? At least the job was over. The client was happy and a bunch of children left the party happy.

Once all the children were gone, Kumiko walked up to Harupia. " I'm sure you want to get out of that suit now just as much as I want to get out of this one. Let's get out of here. "

words: 247
Total words: 1342
MISSION COMPLETE
[ TOPIC LEFT UNLESS STOPPED ]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths

All in all it was still not as bad as it could be. Most of the children were quite tame, more so then he expected. Some of them did cry out a lot, and some did fidget in their seat, but he managed to calm them down somewhat each time. And he only chuckled at some of the more ludicrous requests the children made. Ponies...girls and their little horses...though some of the boy's also wanted them... well, a Sunan pony farm would surely be something that would bring someone huge profit someday, hehe.

Getting them to sit still as Kumiko took the photographs was a slightly more challenging, since they didn’t really want to sit in one place. Still, combining Kumiko's jingling toys and his deep Santa voice managed to calm then down. All in all he felt pretty content with the mission. No stealing, no fighting, just some fun for the kids... A nice change from the usual Shinobi routine.

Once the whole festivity was done, and Kumiko approached him, he would stand our slowly saying "Ehh,it aint as bad, you just need patience to deal with the rowdy children...the worst thing will be getting out of this suit" he said with a laugh, before he would leave his post to dress in some lighter attire. A task well done he had to say.

Wc= 225, summing up to a 1567 words. Exiting as well

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back