Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sarunishi - Prone to Lapses of inactivity

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I'd like to poke around and come back, even if it is just for a while as I do. I've recently more time to write as I sit in a store all day doing close to nothing and making money for it. As such, I really don't know what's needed where for what. I figured, since I was being inducted into Stone, this was where I would go. Thank you.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Alright, Could you write up an update as to how you were inducted and what you've been doing since? Included with your current branch and other things in relation to that?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In keeping it brief, Sarunishi was inducted into the general branches as he was looked at as a relic of sorts. In the down time he's been spending his days underground, digging and collecting materials. Otherwise, he's just done his best to avoid the "Kage Guard" he was assigned. I'll be more than happy to flesh out more as time goes on, but here's what I've got for it so far:
After dealing with his encounter at the temple of five, Sarunishi found it fit to avoid his so-called "kage guard" as much as possible. Sarunishi sequestered himself into the deeper reaches of the village, hoping to find some sort of reprieve from his own madness and the madness pushed onto him by those around him. With his control of the earth and flames, Sarunishi began exploring tunnels and creating his own network of causeways to explore. As he dove deeper down, he began collecting minerals and materials in various locations. Stockpiles. For what purpose even he did not know. Crystalline natures of gemstone deposits and natural veins of metals enticed his mind and his hands found them perfect. They appeased and comforted him. Perhaps he strived for a deeper meaning than just being a monster of war or an artifact of destruction. Perhaps, in this revelation beneath the world he'd find beauty in constructing other weapons of destruction. Perhaps works of art. Perhaps he'd actually find a place for himself in the world when he rose back above the grounds. Of course, he still had his specialty business ran by his ward, but she'd be summoned to Stone to assist him in the short term. Likely the two businesses would go hand in hand.

It's a short 200 words, but really, Sarunishi doesn't tend to do much.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It looks fine by me. As soon as we get a second approval here, we'll go ahead and place ya up in the group.

Alternatively, the only "Kage Guard" left is Mikana, and Endo is dead. So you don't really have to worry about that much anymore.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I figured it was the least obtrusive reason Sarunishi is still kicking around. It'll be enjoyable to see what comes of Sarunishi learning what happened in the world above in his absence. Thank you all for the speedy replies. I'm sure all my old bidniz will need shuffled around.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I moved back your profile, training, and dojo. ^_^ If you need anything else, do not hesitate to PM someone on council!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
I think I'm all set. I'm gonna amble about, make some posts, take advantage of things. You know, stuff. Thank you though. It's nice to get back into things.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back