Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Science! (Kinjutsu App)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He couldn't believe it... How'd he get separated from his little Osu when there wasn't anything to block his vision? There was a path they had to follow, a large umbrella made from blood, and a child with purple hair. All of these things that he could've used to make sure he was going the right way, yet he still managed to get lost... None of his outfit helped in this heat either. His clothing was meant for cold weather, not the heat. His Kumo head guard, which was actually tied around his left arm, burned the skin as it was heated up by the sun. Why did they not think about where they were going when they decided to come to Wind Country? Maybe Osu did, but how did he not realize that wearing winter clothing would be a bad idea in a desert. Did he think that it would be cool just cause they were coming? Maybe if it was winter it would be less hellish. No matter what reasons he had for not trying to find some lighter clothing, he was stupid for thinking that way.

Not only was the heat slowly cooking him alive, it was also cooking his brain. He would see the occasional water monster run by him, which just made him even more thirsty than he already was. At one point, he even went so far to shout at the sky, Why!? Why haven't you given me water jutsu!?" Of course, this wasn't the sky's fault that he didn't use water jutsu, just his own for not training himself to be able to. All of his jutsu were completely useless in the desert in fact. Lava, metal, gravity, things like that weren't going to help him in any way for survival. What was he supposed to do? Make the heat lighter? Then again, with the way his mind is right now, it wouldn't be surprising if he tried... About an hour after his little scene with the sky, the water monsters that were running around him began coming closer each time he saw them. It almost seemed like they were going to try and attack him. And at some point, one of them did. Right as it's liquidy hand was thrust toward Ri's face, however, he snapped back into sanity and realized this was a group of people.

They looked like they knew their way around the desert, but obviously they weren't going to help if they were hostile like this. Ri dodged the first attack and flipped backwards to avoid anymore that might attack him. It seemed to be a group of six of them, only a couple of them with weapons. When they spoke to each other, it became clear to the shinobi that they didn't speak the same language he did. This just meant they would be useless to him, and had to be taken care of. Seeing how easy it was for Ri to dodge their attack in the state he was in, he figured that this would be a simple fight with any kind of easy jutsu. The easy jutsu in this case, was altering gravity to force them to the ground and finish them off from there.

So that's exactly what he did. Ri formed a few handseals, which seemed to frighten the people that attacked him. But before they could even think about running away, they would feel much heavier than before. Each of them collapsed, one by one till none of them were left standing, which is when Ri drew his sword and approached them. He had two options, knocking them out or killing them all. Although, he didn't actually think about what options he had, and instead just went straight for the kill. Whether this was due to the fact that he was trained to kill, or if he thought they would be better off dead for everyone's sake was unclear to even him, but he did it. He went up to each of them, sliding the sword through their chest and straight into their hearts so they would die a relatively quick death, then he would move on to the next one. All of their faces were being forced into the ground, so he thankfully didn't have to look at their pleading faces and regret that he killed them.

After wiping his blade clean, he looked at each corpse and noticed that they were all carrying water with them. This was great news for the dehydrated shinobi, and he quickly went to grab each container. He chugged two of them, and stored the rest using a belt that was on one of the people who had attacked him, then he continued walking in whatever direction he thought might get him somewhere. He still couldn't believe that he got separated so easily...

{Post's Word Count: 808}​

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Science! (Akkuma)

Akkuma couldn't believe his eyes what was a Kumo ninja doing out in the middle of the desert? Let alone what the hell was he doing out her killing citizens of Wind Country? Granted they were bandits but the poor fools weren't shinobi. He could've have traumatised them, but such cold killing. He had to approve after all it's not like he was ever one for mercy. As the blade slid into the last of the dying men the Dark Sage's hands flew into hand seals. In the blink of an eye portals opened up all around the man. Huge monstrous demonic hands that burned with cursed chakra burst forwards out of these voids. Attempting to punch, grind and bind the Kumo nin into submission. Not that he thought he would have to try with how dehydrated the man had been.

Slowly he began walking to the man as the hands attacked and held him where he was. "What have we here? A bit far from home aren't we?" his voice was cold and deadly. Those razor sharp teeth of his were revealed in a shark-like grin, one crimson orb and it's diamond-like counterpart locked gaze with the foreign shinobi. "I am Lord Miroku Akkuma, Head of the Miroku Clan. Dark Sage of Kirigakure, Exile of Kumogakure and Baron to these lands of Wind Country. Tell me your purpose for being here." he asked in a don't 'you don't want to piss me off tone'. The aura of malice exuded from the man terrified most mortals. Only part of his demonic energies had returned from his exploits in the vast expanse so he looked less monstrous then usual, but he still had a few demonic details. Two small horns protruded from his forehead, his nails were black and razor sharp. Behind him moving much like that of a cats was a long slender tail, although it had a opointed spad-like tip, while appearing to have a leather like appearance. In comparison to most in these lands Akkuma's skin was an almost porcelain white. The demon stood in an Ancient Armour that bore the sigil of the Toraono Household, encircled by the sigil of his own house. The two Sigils seemed as if they were made for each other, the tiger beating the dragon in the middle of a lotus flower with kanji for cursed over it.

Long black hair blew in the wind flicking over the tops of large summoning scrolls, hanging off his back from its tied position was his scythe. A weapon made not in this realm, it's blade could cut threw the hardest of materials, along with stealing life forces and spiritual energy. Reaching into a small bag he withdrew a syringe that contained a powerful poison known as Tetrodotoxin. Walking up to the bound shinobi he swiftly injected the neurotoxin into his new subject, his precision and speed was surgical. One would think he had medical experience but in truth he'd conducted enough experiments on live patients he had gained certain knowledges. It wouldn't take long for it to inhibit movement, after all the nin would be able to move if he really tried but the effort might kill him. Hopefully the man would know enough about poisons not to move. Particularly with this it would be better to just wait for it to lose effect, besides the paralysis was not easily fought off.

Presuming the man had answered his questions which most of his subjects usually did wanting to be released alive, he would begin to explain what he had just done. "I have administered Tetrodotoxin into your system you will find that it causes paralysis. In quite an interesting way to but I won't bore you with the details. All you need to know is that the more you fight it the more likely it will kill you, this was synthesised by a good friend of mine purely for...situations such as these." He'd wait to see what the ninja thought, what he would do. How he loved observing things, his mind was always alive when he was with his subjects.

Topic Entered
Gate of Enma Used
Tetrodotoxin Administered - Link to Explanation of Toxin
Synthesised by Roku - Akkuma's now deceased IWS
Looking forward to role playing with you.
Edited to fix mistake, again this time to fix the bolding mistake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The portals that opened up around Ri were thought to be illusions like many of the other things he had seen were, and were ignored as well. That is, until they began beating and holding him. "Oh shit..." Was the only response he could give just before he got beat senseless by hands that seemingly came out of no where. It was obvious that this wasn't the work of any of the savages from before, unless they had some ace up their sleeve that was capable of something like this. The shinobi had no room to complain about his dehydration though, he doubted that he would've been able to do anything against these.. Things even if he was properly hydrated. After the hands stopped their onslaught and he was now simply bound, Ri heard a very angry sounding voice nearby. It didn't take long to find the source, as the man didn't exactly seem like he wanted to stay hidden.

Even though they were in the desert, the guy seemed like he hadn't seen the sun in ages. Really, he looked like he belonged in Lightning Country rather than Wind, aside from his freakishly long nails and differently colored eyes. The man's armor had a sigil that he didn't recognize, maybe one from one of the local clans of Wind Country, not that it meant anything. Unless he had committed a crime just now, even though he was the one that was assaulted. He gave off a similar aura to someone he had met in Kumo before, though he couldn't call that person a friend, so it still wasn't a pleasant one. But just like the boy, the aura didn't do what it was probably meant for. Just made him realize that the guy probably wasn't the nicest of people.

When he finally spoke, Ri learned several things that made the situation a little clearer than it was. If he was exiled from Kumo, maybe that's why he had such pale skin!? Didn't explain the nails or eyes, but it was a start. He also mentioned that he was the Baron of these lands, and something about a place called "Kirigakure," which certainly sounded familiar. Maybe if he payed more attention during history or geography lessons, he would know what that was. And then, he asked a question and stopped speaking. As Ri usually does with people that are beginning to make him angry, he had to reply with something that would probably make them just as angry, or at least annoyed.

"I could ask you the same thing!" He normally would've left it at that, but remembered the situation he was in and continued, "But I somehow got lost and ended up here..." He mumbled while looking at the ground. Before he could look up, he felt a sharp pain in his neck. His eyes widened, and he quickly looked back at the man. It obviously wasn't a knife or anything else that could be deadly, he would already be drowning in his own blood if it was. The only other possibilities he could think of were a senbon or a syringe... And when the man began explaining what he had done, it turned out he was right. The poison could be felt spreading through his body, and he eventually lost control of himself. When he tried moving, he just gave up, figuring that he should just conserve his energy for when it wore off.

"So what do you plan on doing? I doubt it's anything good.." He said, though it was only after great difficulty. Ri could already tell that the poison was going to start pissing him off if there were anymore questions the man had. And he also knew that he wasn't excited to find out what was going to happen to him. Death, rape, imprisonment. You never know what someone's going to do in the middle of a desert, especially when no one will hear you scream.

{Post's Word Count: 662}​

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma laughed a blood chilling noise that often caused the hairs on ones neck to stand. "You could but I'm not the one imprisoned...though since you asked I'm here because my clan came to your Raikage seeking his aid. In return we sought an alliance a place among your people, within our brief stay we strengthened your shinobi and we were exiled due to a conflict of ideals in ethics." the dark sage said calmly opening up a void and withdrawing a long glass tube from a void he created, inside various dark artefacts could briefly be seen before he closed it. Inside the large vial was a long thin parasite. Thrashing about it looked like a vicious miniature sandwyrm, but in truth it was so much more then that. Akkuma had taken a rare symbiotic parasite, mutated with the same Enzymes as his Solar seals. What he hoped he had created was a parasite that increased the potential survival capabilities of the human body. By using the demonic healing enzymes with the parasite natural chemical releasing capabilities (because he initially designed it for administering poisons over long periods of time).

In truth this Ninja before him was his first test subject, Akkuma always believed in testing his experiments on the species it was intended for. By doing so he believed he was able to get full analysis and results back from his work. "But this isn't about that...this is about my work. You see I have a particular field of study, it requires certain ingredients that are just so hard to maintain when one is trying to uphold themselves amongst society. I'm sure you understand coming from Kumo..." he would say before waving the vial in front of the man before him.

"This little guy is just going to be a bundle of fun for you...by that I mean your screams might actually be heard in Kumo from here. Muahahahahaha." his tone cold and that same devilish laugh cutting through the air. Reaching into the void once more he withdrew a scalpel "Okay so I doubt you would truly understand the importance of what I'm trying to do here...but things are going to go either of two ways for you. Good or bad...if it's good who knows the potential of what could happen. Bad....well let's talk about when we get there shall we?" he would ask in a business-like tone that sounded almost warm as he made a small incision into the ninja's neck. Uncorking the vial he placed the tube to the incision and toppled the vial up. When the dark creation reached the cut it nosed it's way forward before burrowing into the body. He could imagine what kind of pain he would feel as the creature tunnelled through his body laying more and more of its eggs. Releasing an intense amount of Enzymes as it moved around, healing and replicating within the man. Before long they would number in the hundreds if left for longer hours. Who knew what would happen these are now demonic parasites, all he knew was they would hopefully try and keep the host alive making a more effective human.

"That is technically the first demonic parasite I've created and I'm quite interested to see the results. You see I cross engineered it with the same Enzymes I produce for curse seals, these of course contain vast amounts of Senjutsu chakra and demonic DNA. With these combined properties, the parasites natural host protection instinct who owns what you'll become...aren't you excited?" he would ask maniacally his deranged laughter echoing around them. Oh how he enjoyed being in the vastness of the desert the freedom it provided from those who would judge him. No doubt this would be a terrifying concept to the man before him. "Tell me your name so that should anything happen I can send your body back to your people. After an autopsy...Do you think I could coerce a mednin to do that?" he asked casually as if he was not conducting a forced experiment upon the man, as if doing this were the same thing as giving one a cookie.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man had a very good point, he was not the one being restrained right now... And it also seems that the Raikage angered him at some point, which Ri didn't remember anything like that happening recently. Plus, would the man who was currently Raikage do such a thing? From the one short encounter he'd been in with him, he learned that he liked finding children where they aren't supposed to be and calling them out, but didn't seem like the kind of person to turn someone in need away. Just as the pale man began opening another portal, and pulling out a small tube, Ri decided to dig a little deeper into what he said.
"Saito Akira did that? Didn't seem like the kind of guy to do such a thing..." Speaking was still a struggle for the shinobi as the neurotoxin he was injected with continued to take affect on more of his body. It didn't even help pain or anything, just made it worse if anything.

When he was finished asking his question, he looked back at the tube which was pulled from the portal. It seemed to have some kind of... Large worm thing? He really needed to read more about a country before visiting it. Maybe these were the horrifying sand worms he'd heard so much about, but weren't they supposed to be big enough to eat a human with no difficulty? Probably just an exaggeration, some drunk guy might've thought he was being eaten alive one night and freaked out.

When the man finished preparing the tube, he explained that his line of work was frowned upon. At least, that's what he gathered from it. It was also mentioned that Kumo might be similar? "Not really, only problem I've had is being scolded for my drinking habits." The shinobi said with a smirk. He never understood how he could joke around in situations like this, looking death in the face and smiling. That was the kind of thing you would read about in a manga, but this was no manga, and Ri was definitely not someone you'd want your kid looking up to. As the vial was waved in front of his face, he got a good look at the worm in the vile. "Pretty slimy looking, what's he gonna do with it?" He thought, and almost as if his thoughts were read, an explanation followed.

Apparently, it would be doing something painful. Maybe sand worms really could eat people without much difficulty, despite their size. Could just have surprisingly powerful jaws. Normally, Ri would've made another sly comment, but he knew it would just piss him off trying to talk. Another hand reached into the void, and this time it pulled a scalpel out. Now he knew that this thing would probably be going into a wound of sorts. Pain would be a great way to pass the time, Ri totally loved that kind of thing! Before he could continue making comments on every little thing in his head, the syringe quickly sliced open his neck around the same area the syringe had been used. Was he actually trying to kill him now!?

The rapid loss of blood mixed with dehydration was already starting to make Ri a bit woozy, and he was just barely able to tell that the worm had been placed inside the wound. The pain was already bad, but when the worm entered his body it became unbearable. He normally wouldn't scream because of things like this, but since the worm had to dig it's way further into his body to really get anywhere, it wasn't just a quick pinch that faded away with time. No this was a constant pain coming from the worm clawing his insides to burrow further in. It took a few seconds for the pain to fully register, but when it completely kicked in, Ri couldn't help screaming. He would've gone as far as throwing his head back too if the poison wasn't keeping him from moving.

Eventually the worm seemed to stop, which gave the shinobi a bit of a breather. This was good, until the worm began rapidly multiplying. All of the little worms began doing the EXACT SAME THING the original had done, until it felt like his entire body had one giant worm squirming around inside of it. The worms were likely visible from the outside as well, slowly spreading from his core to the rest of his being. This process continued for several minutes, when all of the wiggling bumps that covered his body seemingly fused with it. Simply disappearing from sight. And just as Akkuma predicted, their parasite instincts caused them to repair what damage had been done.

The wound that the first worm had entered through suddenly stopped bleeding. Now, instead of blood, it had thousands of little worms that resembled black string flowing out of it. After only a few seconds of these things spewing from the wound, they reentered the body and left an unnatural scar in their place. When the wound was closed, any other activity aside from Ri's normal bodily functions stopped. There were no more bumps moving around under his skin, no worms carving their way into his core. He would truly have time to breath now.

{Post's Word Count: 885}​

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma mulled over what the foreign shinobi had said 'Akira Saito...what happened to Shin?' he thought to myself he'd ask the man that shortly. At the mans next words he couldn't help but sigh 'Are all citizens really this niave to what their leadership does?' he thought to himself wondering how it was that such things were kept hidden when people such as himself existed. Those two different collared orbs watched the intensely as the man began to scream from the parasite eating it's way through him. The demon watched closely as hundreds of the dark creations crawled around the mans flesh, multiplying by the second. It was an intriguing and almost entrancing sight watching them move within his flesh.

"Extrordinary the rate at which they are self replicating is astonishing..." he was about to ask if the man could describe it when he began to scream. He felt his skin crawl with excitement, the hairs standing as he listened intently to the mans screams. "Wonderful it seems they are reaching the critical point, whether they kill you or change you into something incredible. I'm glad I left you awake...it's good to share these moments with someone. Not often do people get to see my work first hand and survive. Too many people can't keep quite about what happened..." his words were calm and businesslike tone.

Suddenly black worms flew out of the incision he had made, the worms burying themselves over each other almost like muscle fibres as they turned to a black string-like substance. His jaw fell open before he jumped up and down cheering as the wound healed. Leaving an unnatural scar there "Incredible...how does it feel? Why is this Akira Saito the current Raikage? What happened to Hayate Shin?" he asked curiously as he walked towards one of the bodies, bend over to drag it over towards the shinobi. Dropping it beside the man he would begin to speak once more "You know I've quite enjoyed this, if you answer my questions and promise not to tell this new Akira Saito who did this to you. I'll let you live." he spoke in a calm and confident tone.

Leaning in close to whisper to the man so not even the desert would hear "I'm interested in seeing what becomes of you." straightening back up he pulled out a smoke lighting it with a snap of his fingers. Taking in half of the smoke in the one large inhaled breath, he thought on something. 'I wonder could he be the....they always do seem to provide everything.' he thought to himself wondering if the fates had brought him to Akkuma, perhaps he was another key instrument to the plan he had in place. "What say you ninja? Will you swear to keep my identity hidden from those who would query you?" he asked his voice holding a tone of finality to it. Cursed chakra and enzymes coated Akkuma's hands as he extended them. "Swear it...trust me I could be the best thing to ever happen in your life. Don't worry us Devils uphold our word, it's perhaps the one thing you mortals can trust. Besides my wedges is soon I don't want to be concerned with trivial affairs." he would say preparing to bind the shinobi to his word.

MFT
CRPJ - Used if Ri Agrees
5: Binding Seal Jutsu

Link to Approval: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=9620

CRPJ's Effect: *Limits
May only have five-ten binding seals in effect? [Must have ooc approval]
Death upon breaking contract terms [Of course naturally anyone is more then able to roleplay the seal simply burning or not even doing anything at all as per the getting to choose if it affects them clause. Its up to the individual players whether they follow through with the death.]
(Mainly for Akkuma so if he breaks one of these contracts he dies [obviously at Suicide Costs/Penalty]
Requirement: Demon/Dark Sage

Reason why it cannot be used in battle:
The sealing procedure takes five minutes, not to mention the control needed to scribe the seal upon to people simultaneously would be impossible in battle. Plus senjutsu chakra cannot be manipulated the necessary way in the heat of battle with the air thick with different elements.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bastard was enjoying this... Not that it was a surprise, the experiment was his idea after all. Basically called Ri lucky to be able to witness this, well, experiencing this. Though he had to admit, despite the immense amount of pain he was feeling, it was certainly interesting that these things were able to heal his wounds. And that would definitely be something that could help out in a fight. If they continued to multiply inside of him and slowly fuse with him as time passed, who knew what might happen? Death, maybe. But also something good, though death seemed more likely to the shinobi... When they were finally finished and Miroku's excitement was expressed, Ri let out what could be identified as a sigh. But it was kind of half hearted as he still felt quite a bit of pain.

Then he was being interrogated. Though it didn't seem like he was completely interested in what just happened as much as he was about the knew Raikage. Since he asked about his experiment first, that would be what the shinobi talked about first. He still had to take some time to catch his breath before he could speak, and just before he did, he took a very deep breath in and let out an exaggerated sigh. Now it would be time to tell the man what he wanted to know so he could see what else he had in store for him. Yay! Taking another breath in, he began, "Felt like shit honestly... The thing decided to claw it's way to my core, at least that's what I think it was doing. Now I just feel almost bloated." This was true, though this seemed to be slowly fixing itself as he felt the occasional pinch all over his body. The damn things were probably still eating away at something.

"As for the kages, I heard that Shin was murdered. A little after he was murdered, someone else took his place, then they disappeared. Then the council took over until Akira stepped up and took the position." Saying this much at once winded the boy again. He would have to avoid talking too much until the pain stopped it seemed. After he was done explaining, Miroku spoke up again and told him that he shouldn't let the Raikage know. This wouldn't exactly be a problem, he didn't care too much for now. At least he thought he didn't, he still didn't fully know the results of the experiment. And if he did tell him, he would be killed. Again, wasn't scared too much. It wasn't like he planned on telling anyone in the first place, if it was that bad he'd just seek revenge.

The shinobi smirked after Miroku said he was interested in seeing what he became, this just meant that his assumption the experiment wasn't done was correct. "Guess I don't have much of a choice? Do whatever you need..." He said after he was asked what he thought and saw the strange chakra form on Miroku's hand. After the mention of a wedding and the sign being placed, Ri would sigh once more. The damn thing burned a little bit, just what he needed, more pain. "So you're having a wedding huh? I'll assume you want me there?" This would make sense to him, after all, how else was the man supposed to see the results of his experiment if Ri never came back? "And how about letting me go? Then we can talk some more if you still need to."

{Post's Word Count: 595}​

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma surprised that it felt like they were clawing through he was going to tell the men it was actually it eating it's way through him when he said Shin was dead. Murdered the demons hands clenched into fists he couldn't believe it. 'Sure he was niave to the ways of those around him...but he was a good man.' he thought to himself he wondered if this man before him knew what had happened of the murderer or who they were. When he agreed to the seal Akkuma up clenched his right chakra covered hand placing it upon Ri's forehead. Once the seal had bound he withdrew an anti-venom filled syringe. Once more injecting the shinobi before him "If it's within your abilities yes. But it wasn't so no there was no choice. Sure come to the wedding make sure you bring me a gift...I'm sure we can work out what would be appropriate." his voice was business-like yet warm. Those multi-coloured eyes watching keenly as the ninja would start to get his mobility and functions back. But it would still be a few minutes before he would be able to pose a threat, by then Akkuma would be long gone.

"I've given you the anti-venom you will be fine once more in a few minutes. I only need to know a few more things then I will be on my way." he crouched low his gaze piercing into that of the shinobi before him. The demons hands were bawled up into fists a ferocious rage visible upon his face. "Tell me who killed Hayate Shin." his voice was filled with bloodlust. Standing he turned around inhaling deeply, he didn't want to risk losing it. There was still too much that needed to be assessed more variables had appeared he hadn't counted on. He needed to think deeply on what he would next do but he knew that he had to move with the second phase of his plan. Which meant more had to be done...he would have many sleepless nights. Turning around he reached into another void this time half leaning into it, rummaging around. From where he lay the Kumo ninja would be able to see hundreds of corpses, sealed in a crystal-like state. Finally he leant back out closing the voids in one hand he held two letters. "I have a task to set you if you'll accept it. But first tell me about this Akira." he said in an authorities tone dropping cross legged in front of the man to listen.
MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Sounds good to me." Ri mumbled after Miroku agreed with his coming and told him of the anti-venom he was about to be injected with. He'd been pricked and prodded with all sorts of things today, and another metal object being shoved into him certainly didn't feel any better than the first. Thankfully, however, the substance that came inside of it actually made him feel better. The good feeling spread throughout his body slowly as it got replaced the poison. A sigh of relief came from his mouth as he could feel himself gradually gain more control over his body, but he could tell that the estimated time was about right, it would be a few minutes before he could properly move around again. When the shinobi looked back to Miroku, he saw a look of rage had come over him. Was there an enemy behind him? Then he spoke, and it made more sense.

"I'm surprised your angry about his death, but sadly I don't know who did it. Just heard he was killed, and that another kage replaced him soon after." After giving an answer, the pale man reached into yet another void. This one was filled with a bunch of crystalized corpses, which came as no surprise, he actually expected something like this from what impression has been made so far. A little bit of rummaging through... Whatever it was that was close to the entrance of the portal, and he pulled two letters out. Explaining that he had a job for him. Assuming that he would just need to hand the letters to a couple of people within cloud, he nodded.

Then there was another question about the kages, this time about the current one. "Well, I've only ever met him once, and the meeting was short. He didn't seem to bad to me. Beyond that, all I can say is that he hasn't made any bad decisions that have ruined the village at least." It was becoming easier to breath now that the poison was slowly being taken care of, so Ri didn't have to take as long of brakes in between sentences out of annoyance. If there were no more questions from Miroku, he had a couple of his own. "So, it's my turn now? I only have two questions I guess, what do you think these worms will do to me, and what do you want for a gift?"

{Post's Word Count: 406}​

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The demon listened to the ninja's words before smiling of course he couldn't understand the Sages rage. After all a Shin had exiled the demon and his clan. But he had done so due to his ethical beliefs, he wouldn't hold him accountable for his beliefs no matter how wrong they were. Although he would hold him accountable for his own death, that the Akkuma had warned him about on multiple occasions it wasn't his fault that the Raikage had not believed him. This new Raikage sounded like he was ok though for a ninja from that village the man before him didn't seem to know an awful lot about his leaders.

Chuckling he would just nod as the ninja asked if it was his turn now. The first question made him give a half hearted shrug before deciding to elaborate. "Honestly I have no idea what they'll do to you, I'm assuming it will be drastically life changing. It may take you awhile to notice certain changes, that's why I'd find it acceptable to re-analyse the changes you've gone through once you've been left to your own devices for a while. Also in regards to the gift it's simple...bring me the knowledge of the one who killed Shin and what has come of them." he said in a simple business-like tone.

Leaning forward he placed one letter upon the ninja's chest. "This letter is for Shins successor..." he said pausing as he scrawled 'Akira, the Successor of Hayate Shin.' onto it, using the ninja before him as a make shift desk. "This second one I have written it especially for the Monster of Kumogakure. By that I simply mean there is a shinobi within Kumogakure, who could be compared to a monster much-like myself." little did the demon sage know that the new Raikage was indeed the Monster of Kumogakure. He'd learn that soon enough perhaps when his responses got back. Scrawling on the letter 'To the Monster of Kumogakure...from one monster to another.' "I shall expect replies either before your return or upon it, along with my gift." he would say in that warm tone before placing a flask next to the man.

"It has been incredibly fun...but I must leave there is much I must do. And you have much to do yourself..." he would say beginning to walk away from the scene. Pausing he looked back over his shoulder "And your name is?" he would ask, when the man gave him his name Akkuma would vanish his voice could be heard on the wind. "Until next time Shita Rirakkussu..." his voice was warm as if it didn't doubt the two would indeed meet again.

MFT Topic Left
I'll PM you the contents of both letters ~
Experiment Complete ~
Wedding Invitation Given ~

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ri could do nothing but accept his new role as a desk for Miroku, as he still didn't have full control of his body. It really was a bit annoying, the man just did whatever he pleased to other people. Injecting poison, "giving" them a weird worm that burrows inside of you, beating the crap out of you with a bunch of demonic hands... Really was an interesting day to say the least. And it seemed that not even the one who began the experiment had any idea what would happen, guess that's why he did it, but Ri would think they would have some idea of the results before doing it. He was also tasked with investigating the murder of Hayate Shin. Not that it would be surprising if information on who killed him at already been released though, Ri never payed much attention to those kinds of things.

When he was told which letters would go where, Ri was annoyed to learn that he would need to find two people that he doubted would be easy to gain an audience with. One, would be the Raikage, for obvious reasons. He had no idea if the contents of the letters were anything important, so it wasn't like he could say it was urgent to try and get to him faster, and the other was "The Monster of Kumo." This one was particularly annoying, as their were plenty of ninja in Kumo that could probably be just as strong as the man before him. But he still probably didn't have a choice. The only way to fully understand what was going on with the worms was to get answers, and the only way to get answers was to survive and return to Miroku in time for the wedding. If he didn't do as he was told, Ri figured there would be a high chance that he would be without hesitation.

Miroku was now leaving, finally, he would get a break from his insanity. It didn't really bother him too much, but was certainly exhausting. When he was asked for his name, he gave it and watched as the man disappeared into the desert, leaving him with a few parting words. "Guess I wont be getting any directions..." He mumbled. A couple minutes passed, and the shinobi finally regained control of his body. This meant he could set out immediately, and he knew he was in for a long walk. But he didn't know that the occasional pinch he felt, was the worms continuing to eat their way through him, replacing various organs they deemed unnecessary throughout his body.

{Post's Word Count: 438}
{Topic Left}​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back