Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching for a fellow Devil (Anarchy)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As I have hunted men, and searched for signs of Mikaboshi my thoughts have become clear, here in this forsaken land I will kill the wicked and grow strong, I will overcome my limits and find strength in the true darkness that is unyielding hatred.

Mouko Kuro smiled beneath his mask as he walked the streets of the Sunagakure. He had found that he could transform into his leonine form and wander the streets as long as he wore his mask. His transformation abilities allowed him to be quite handsome during the eternal night as he stalked his prey. He had found that hunting arsonists, violent thugs, deranged killers, and true criminals brought him no end of pleasure. There will be many battles, terrorists, thieves, warriors, soul thieves, stronger than others and even demons. There aren’t any ANBU where we are, but there are strong fighters, junkies, and even strong children, I have come to the right place, I will hunt down all the escapees in this area. So many to find, so little time….

Kuro smiled again as he used the demonic energies within his blood and his reconfigured bodies to scent the area. It was still somewhat early in the evening as Mouko Kuro made his way into the drug infested brothels of the back alley streets of the Black Bazaar. He’d been able to use his sense of smell and ever increasing senses to find strong chakra sources, chakra worth hunting. A true adventure in itself for a multi-being like himself the air had a distinct musk of sex, death, fried food, and violence.

A young child stood in the street as Kuro approached. He appeared to be a well-muscled dark skinned child in a black vest, pants and shirt. The little boy smiled and waved as he walked by, Kuro was inclined to wave back and nod. Druggies, gang members, and escaped criminals had become the daily affirmation of life over the past two days and it seemed the invasions had been too much for Sunagakure to handle. Yet Sunagakure was not without its protectors the young boy was one as well he watched as his friends gathered food from the still open stores and anyone that tried to harass them. Kuro had arrived at a good time and so he had been walking the streets for the past few hours. It had been a rather calm evening, there were many traumatized people milling about, workers/salesmen dirty from work then pandering their wares before bringing their stands to market. Cute, elderly women selling cheap merchandise and lewd women selling their own particular wares. The young boy stood out among them all his aura was intense, his eyes were sea green and hair was dark as night, his very scent struck a chord somewhere deep inside Kuro although his other sides could only feel the emptiness of rage and the loathing of life although the child did look like his mother before she had become a victim of the riots. Kuro remembered how she had looked because he had tried to save her from a ninja she had helped convict of crimes against the women of Sunagakure. He had gutted the woman in front of her own son. Kuro had arrived too late and as such this particular criminal was one of the few he had simply killed on the spot. His aura was strong and his strengths just barely scratched, yes he would make an excellent student.

Kuro: “I am an aspect of Toraono Kuro, the man whom killed your mother was slain by my liege, what is your name?”

Hakkei: “My name is Hajime Hakkei sir.”

WC: 610
MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back