Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Searching for the Unusual (Contract Search)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gray unyielding yet ever protective clouds blotted the sky denying the brothers a full glimpse of the stars and the moon above but thanks to their special eyes however they could even intuit their position beneath the stars with only partial glimpses and landmarks from their map. Every so often the wind would howl like the screams of the damned as they skirted the great eternal maelstrom on their way from the port village towards the Oasis where Kuro was to search for an elusive creature that would be catalogued for the Toraono Clan Bestiary. He rode a specially trained and still suited desert stallion. They were masterfully bred with wide nostrils and wide hooves along with strong ankles. They were trained to run in a discordant pattern that broke up their sound pattern so as not to attract sandwyrms, another feature they had was special horse braiding and water retaining armor. A type of sand resistant, temperature, and moisture cycling suit that only allowed them to lose water in their dung. The rest of the fluid from sweat and urination was recycled into specially veined vents with micro needles that rehydrated the horses as they moved. This multiplied their desert survivability one hundred fold and lessened the water stores needed to travel across the desert sands. Gloved hands gripped the reins of these Toraono Clan bred, trained, and outfitted horses as the Kuro let the horse known as Bara lead them to their destination. The dunes hid many things beneath their crushing shifting depths as the stone plateaus deep underground that shifted for the great sandwyrms still left juts of stone for what had once been the precipice of mountain tops to lead the way as land marks to the Oasis outside of Soon. As Sharingan Kuro pulled his sand resistant mask back into place his hopes went up as he believed he might actually find something new and remarkable in the old oasis.

Sharingan Kuro wore a sand camouflage pattern light armor made of Takahashi fire-forged steel with matte-black transformation seals allowing it to switch from desert colors to pitch black dependent on Kuro’s vocal command or four tap sonic patterned code along his right thigh plate. Sharingan Kuro wore a matching belt and sheath around his waist where he had sheathed an honor blade and some attachments for his battle gauntlets. Sharingan Kuro wore his battle pouch atop the belt it was a simple lizard leather pouch that was also camouflaged and matte black sealed which could be activated by rubbing it with sand or crushed stone if ever necessary just above his right hip. Sharingan Kuro wore his leg sheath on the exterior of his left armored thigh. A convenient slot in the multi-folded steel of his left thigh armor allowed Sharingan Kuro full access to his items without showing exactly where it was till he motioned to grab it. Securing his Takahashi forged battle guards and lower leggings were Sharingan Kuro’s enhanced runic terran sealed leather wraps for his hands, forearms, shins and feet. Kuro wore his mane of silver hair in tight war braids in ancient ceremonial fashion making his oxen horns much more pronounced but also making him look like a serious battle veteran. As they finally reached the oasis Kuro released his steed so that he could drink water. Sharingan Kuro placed his hands on a hidden seal beneath the fourth palm tree and summoned grain for the horse as well. It was time to begin the search. Sharingan Kuro produced a pen and a logbook, after activating his true eyes he then activated his Mangekyo Sharingan and began cataloguing the area in detail as he observed life in all its forms.

WC: 616

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
CONGRATULATIONS
Your quest for the bizarre and unusual resulted with a positive outcome!
You found the Tiger Contract Beast
Dost thou accept?​

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
One might think or suggest the absence of lions to be a strange and unusual note to scribe.
But alas the answer to the conundrum is an easy one to answer, for those who know of it.
The Lions and Tigers have been in territorial disputes for generations and for tens of years, this very area was taken from the Lions.
In today’s time there exist a large pride near a large solid rock formation not too far from the Oasis.​
<i>
</i>

The shallow steps taken through the sandy hills surrounding the oasis resembled that of a fresh beach; the sand was smooth to the touch, as if it had been hit by waves of water through millennia. Within the corner of the eyes one would see blackened spots, and almost glowing eyes staring back at you.
But even if one were to look for the origin of the visions one wouldn’t see anything.

In a sudden turn of events the air changed, it shifted, a uniquely sounding huffs and puffs resounding behind Kuro. But before there was time to react or even turn aroun-

“LOOOK OOOOUUT NYOUUUU!?”
Am I even allowed to finish my sente-?
“NYAAAAHHH!!”
With a jump and a shout suddenly Kuro’s head was stuck in between two tight thighs and with the sudden increase in weight the balance of his was lost. Resulting in a quick and hastened drop on the sandy ground beneath.

When Kuro were to reset his mind and look up with opened eyes he would be met with a rather petite looking pair of breasts, and further up yellow deep eyes fitted yellow hair, and above it all she was wearing a yellow black striped robe resembling that of a training outfit for the average Shinobi. On her back hanged a larger scroll than her own body.
TigerEaredGirlYellowHair_Awesome_zps5579c559.png

Tigercontract_zps7c5d7baa.png

“Aaaarrhhh.. So sorry!” She said looking down at the horned individual below her thighs, as she scratched the back of her head in apparent slight confusion, making the apparent noticeable yellow ears with black stripes on top of her head twitch.
“Are you okay nyoo?” she would say placing her hand on Kuro's forehead.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sharingan Kuro was startled to say the least she certainly did not feel like another demon blooded and she was certainly more than human. He blushed a bit as he tried unsuccessfully to back away carefully so as not to insult or touch her inappropriately. Next to impossible when someone had your head pinned by their thighs, unable to hide his embarrassment Sharingan Kuro instead smiled as politely as possible as he looked up into her golden eyes and replied to her question on his situation.

"I am okay, my lady, my name is Toraono Kuro, if you don't mind; would you allow me to sit up? I assure you I mean you no harm and will take no steps to cause you any harm or further inappropriate contact(Kuro looked at her legs briefly before looking back up into her golden eyes) might I add the word PLEASE, I probably should have said that first. So if you have time perhaps you could tell me your name?"<i></i>

It was perfectly obvious that Kuro was embarrassed but he did his best to remain calm and wait for the young lady to move. His violet and gold mangekyo sharingan took a deeper glance but it would be a moment before he could identify her type of chakra if any. He couldn't look about to find his notepad or pin, especially because he didn't want to gore her with his horns. The sand shifted with the change in the breeze and the scent of feline musk was upon the air. It was as if he was being sat on by one of the tiger bonded from the dojo. Instead of further reacting Sharingan Kuro concentrated on remaining calm despite the awkwardness of his situation. It might be a moment before he was allowed to simply get up and talk normally. She was obviously someone or something special and her scent was alluring enough. Patience was never his strong suit in this body but he used all he had at the moment instead of his telekinesis.

WC: 338

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

“Nyooo~” she whimpered as she apparently touched something on the top of her head, pushing it with her index finger she grimaced with a cute “Nyaa! Eh-teteteh..”

As Kuro were to speak her face suddenly changed from introspective to surprised.
“Okee, good!” She replied instantly as he had said he was okay.
“Oho, I see!” She replied with the knowing of his name.
As the next words were uttered her face turned slightly red and with a quick almost lightning speed she jumped up and stood up straight next to where Kuro where lying.
“So-su-su-sumimaseeen!” She bowed multiple short bows as she spoke, revealing a small red bump on the back of her head. “I did not see you! S-so as a reaction to try and dodge you I jumped..”

“Oh!” She stopped bowing and as she was leaning forward she looked ahead at Kuro and pointed at herself “I’m Saeki Numi!”
She stood up straight again and made the peace sign with her fingers “First year student of Ancient Tiger Mistress Hidega!”

As she finished her sentence her eyes scanned across the sandy hills, with a quick glare she stared into one direction.
And if Kuro were to turn and look in the same direction he wouldn’t be able to see anything but the heat from the dunes being bathed in sunlight.
“Grrr” She grimaced and said with an annoyed look on her face.
She then slowly closed her eyes and leaned her arms on each other in a slight cross and with her index finger she poked her own forehead in deep thought. One, two, three, four, five, six- She continued on it.

After 15 seconds or so she stopped and pointed upwards while she held her hand in front of her in the direction of where Kuro were to stand.
“Wait! Wait-wait-wait-wait!” As she spoke her ears twitched, and something that might not have been noticed before.
Revealing itself behind her bottom a yellow, black striped and furred tail was wagging to the side, and as she opened her eyes she stared directly at Kuro, deeply in his eyes.
“What are you even doing here?” She spoke straightforward and with a seriousness not expected.
At this very second her aura had changed the chakra flow inside of her was welling up around her revealing that is in fact capable of utilizing chakra, but not only that, she is good at it at the very same time.
Her apparent age was that of a 16 or 17 year old teenage girl, her figure made that even more appropriate as she wasn’t very tall and her orange slightly yellow hair on top her head didn’t seem artificial.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro took in her reactions and words and noted her injuries from jumping into him, he was in his ANBU form so his medical jutsu weren’t as proficient as his Sanryokyougan form. She mentioned she was a student of the Ancient Tiger Mistress Hidega but he could not place how he knew the name. Possibly a rival school or dojo in Kuro’s multifaceted mind, after she growled for a minute which was overwhelmingly cute she took a serious tone to ask him what he was doing there. Kuro smiled as he stood up and brushed himself off while she motioned toward him after looking off into the desert for a moment. ”Well, Ms. Saeki, I am here cataloguing the animals that visit this oasis for my family records and the school records of the Toraono Dojo. I see that you have a small but possibly serious injury is it okay if I summon a medical practitioner to properly check and heal your injury. I could do so myself, but my healing jutsu is very mundane compared to my medical assistant clone. I also take it you are busy on some errand for your Mistress so if you like I am more than happy to help you.” Kuro found himself extremely curious about her since she was the first girl outside of his clan that had features even close to his own. ”I also noticed that you have a tail like mine and a feline scent, do you train tigers in your spare time? Some of my branch family members smell like you as well. It’s not an unpleasant scent but you smell more PURE than they do. I also hope I don’t scare you with my own appearance these horns are from my bloodline limits and mixed lineage. Whatever you decide to do I am at your service for inadvertently causing your injuries. If you like I could talk to your Mistress to explain what a mess I’ve caused for you.” Kuro feels a slight tremor come in from the northwest of the oasis; this vibration felt a bit too familiar, he hoped it wasn't what his gut was telling him it might be (sandwyrm).

WC: 360
Summary:
Kuro offers to summon his medical body to heal her
Kuro offers to make compensation for any harm and or missed scheduled appointments
Kuro believes Saeki Nami might be from another school or rival dojo
Kuro reveals his own tiger striped tail which is black with silver stripes and a tuft of silver hair at its tip.
Kuro explains his horns and feline appearance are a result of his mixed bloodline.
Kuro senses a disturbance in the northwest

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

A raised eyebrow and a an estranged look appeared on her face as he referred to her as “misses” She didn’t seem to be used to that sort of treatment. Heck, she seemed like she practically never heard of the word before.
After looking like she was thinking right after with a pondering look on her face, she hardly looked like she was listening, and yet she nodded and looked in a slightly different direction than where he stood. As he mentioned her wounds and him healing, she waved a hand in her direction. “Oh huffles shuffles! I’m alright!..”
“Heehee” She grinned as he mentioned her doing an errand for her mistress and him helping. “Ohoo?!” She looked at him with a curious smile.
“Hm? nyoo, this old thing? Haha!” her smile widened as he remarked on the things they both happened to have in common. He even was so bold as to remark on her scent resulting in making her blush with a glare to the side.

“Well nyow, I can’t just take you to my mistress like that, out of the blue!” She presented her index finger as she looked him in the eyes and said it.
“Nyaa~” She looked to the side with a blush making her eyes rest on the sand. “I can tell you though.. I’m not on some errand for my mistress..” Looking back up, still blushing she continued; “IF I were to take you to my mistress, mister, I will need a favor. Nyoo!”

Before he got a chance to reply she extended her arm and held her index finger on his lips with a seductive glare into his eyes she exclaimed. “But first..” Her eyes went down and looked at his clothes for a few seconds, then as she looked back up she continued. “Tell me where you got that neat outfit from!”

As she lowered her hand from his lips, she moved both her arms behind herself and held them tightly with a stretch behind her rump resembling that of an over energetic schoolgirl, while she looked at him with slight grin on her lips.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro looked away from the possible sandwyrm storm to answer the young lady, to listen to her talk of her mistress as if she really didn't like her, in some cases that's how it was until the student truly understood what the master or in her case mistress was trying to teach. She then looked at him as if she wanted him for a brief moment with her finger upon his lips as she asked where his clothing came from. It took a moment but Kuro managed to speak without stuttering. "I am glad I am not holding you up with anything then, as far as doing you a favor, your wish is my command, Women run the majority of the Toraono Clan Household so it is not unusual for any woman of any standing to ask me for a favor and see it done. I was raised that way, the helpful hand is the respected hand. As far as my clothing and gear goes the steel was forged by the Takahashi Clan of Sunagakure, the pattern was a design made by the Hyou family of the Toraono Clan and the features and additions are my own personal touch to its reliability. If you would like we could visit my dojo and have a set made for you to your specifications it would only take a day or so. If you could fit some of the armor that we already have made myself and the family battlesmith Daibatsu Toa could easily alter it to suit your needs."<i></i> Kuro demonstrated how the sand camouflage pattern light armor made of Takahashi fire-forged steel could transform to an all matte-black armor for better stealth at night. Sharingan Kuro’s vocal command was "Darkness falls..." Everything Sharingan Kuro wore from his belt to his sheath to his waist wrap to even his under-garments all changed to pitch black. Everything changed color except his battle pouch atop his belt that changed only after Kuro rubbed sand over it directly. He pulled out a set of enhanced runic terran sealed leather wraps from his belt pouch that could be used for his fists or her legs and gave them to her. "Consider them as a gift from me to you, we use them for duels or battles where we don't want to damage our hands as we strike or our legs when we kick. This leather is actually enchanted to allow for a warrior to mix their techniques."<i></i>

WC: 400
MFT

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As his answer was given, she examined him, from top to bottom as he described each part of the armor, her eyes kept staring. If one’s mind were to be found in the gutter one would expect her eyes would be undressing him piece for piece as he gave his description.
Then as he continued on and revealed a hidden secret with a voice command and a simple rub of special sand making his entire outfit change color to matte black. “Oh Wooow” She exclaimed as the color changed. “Y’knyow, you remind me of that bat-guy-thing, whatshisname? Some guy that keeps hanging out with the bats. Y’knyow?”[ Her eyes widened as she continued on. “Nyoo, you probably don’t know the guy. He’s pretty cool, y’knyow!”

Blinking as Kuro extended his hands holding the leather wraps her eyes blinked for a few seconds confirming what her own eyes saw in front of her. “For me?” with her index finger she indicated her own torso. “F-for me?!” Extending her own arms to hold it she bowed down forward facing the ground as her hands grabbed the wraps.
Then as she had held it in her hand and standing still for a few seconds. She suddenly erupted with tons of energy as she screamed and jumped in the air holding the leather wraps tightly to her chest.
“OH MAH GAWD NYAAOO!! NO ONE IS GONNA BELIEVE MYEEE!” Her jumping seemed inhuman as she did not seem to be lowering her knees for it a lot, and not only, but the air caught between her and the ground beneath seemed surprisingly vast, almost a whole meter to two, knees touching and feet facing to the sides, it seemed to be resembling that of a victory dance.

After three jumps she stopped up looking to the side as she was catching her breath. Then she turned her head a little letting her left eye looking at Kuro, revealing her cheeks blushing heavily, she lifted her hand moving her hair to the side then pulling it behind her ear revealing partly her entire red face both eyes looking at Kuro.

“DO!-Do!-DomoOOooo! ArrigatooOOooo!” She practically screamed, she seemed confused and mildly (to say the least) swept off her feet by the apparently generosity of Kuro’s actions.

Quickly she wrapped them around her bare wrists.
“I’ll be sure to make good use of them, when I’m practicing with my brothers!” A slight smile creeped on the corner of her lips. “Kukukuke..” Out of her mouth the sound of her mastermind laughter escaped.

Realizing that her laughter might have been heard she turned her face again and faced Kuro.
“Well, back on subject! Nyou wanted to help myii out, yes?”
She coughed slightly holding her hand in a fist in front of her. Trying to look even slightly professional.
“I’m looking for something, or. To be precise, someone I’m looking for my cousin who left the group..” She paused as she confirmed Kuro was listening. “We were out scouting with a big group, and he suddenly vanished from the rest of the group.. And because I was his closest relative in the group, the assignment fell on to me. But the problem is!” Her eyes turned serious as she stared Kuro in the eyes. “This cousin of mine is a master- she exclaimed the master word as she wasn’t 100% sure if he was even recognized as such. “at genjutsu and throwing off trackers and staying unnoticed!” She took a deep breath followed with heavy sigh as she looked at the ground, then looking up she continued. “And I’ve been tracking and chasing him for a couple of weeks, no food and no rest. Just a constant running as I KNOW I’m on his tail!” (Heck, she wouldn’t be surprised if she was being literal, as in literally standing on his tail without even noticing him.)

She looked downwards to the side with a short glance. “Nyo-nyou are like, the first break I’ve had all this time…” She paused as she turned her head back, facing Kuro. “I didn’t see you when I was running until it was too late..” She looked downwards in shame. “Your armor had you camouflaged too well!” She said as she turned her head further down.

“If yo-you’re still up for helping, I know where he is heading!”
She faced upwards again then looked into the distance.
“Over there!” She exclaimed as she pointed in another direction away from the nearby oasis. If Kuro were to turn his head he would see a large bush of tall bamboo trees surrounding a small area, resembling that of another oasis. Strangely enough regardless of his own prior knowledge of the area, and any map at all. None of them would have indicated there being an oasis there. To his knowledge the Oasis would have just appeared out of the air. And to the naked eye it might resemble a mirage. But alas Numi would seem like she was being quite serious on the matter.

“M-my cousin is a big fellow, like really big, bulky, strong muscles and very athletic, I’ve been barely able to catch up to him, y’see?”

She looked at him with a curious glare in her eyes. “Ready to go? We just need to capture him, and bring him back. Then you might not be eaten if you met my Mistress!” She said her final sentence with a bright, large, and yet very serious smile.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled evilly as she mentioned one of his favorite characters from books he liked to read. Yes that was one of the reasons his armor was made the way it was. Nonetheless her reaction to his gift was priceless, it was like watching his kid sister power jump without support, this young lady was really healthy. She thanked him profusely which reminded him of his sisters when they were happy. She wrapped her hands expertly and mentioned she'd be sparring with her brothers for certain now. It did warm Kuro's heart to see women happy. She mentioned she had been tracking him for weeks without food or water or a real break. Kuro was positively pissed now, as he took in that one of her cousins had decided to go rogue and leave her with the family duty to track him down and return him to the family. Sharingan Kuro turned to his horse and slapped its rear to signal him to return to the stables in Soon's Haven. He then made a series of seals before intoning exactly what he was doing... "Kage bunshin combination KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!!<i></i>(Sharingan Kuro summoned Sanryougan Kuro and the main body Demon Kuro... because they were all wearing the same gear they appeared as Kage bunshin. In this case they arrived with food that Demon Kuro had grabbed as he was relayed Sharingan Kuro's information at the speed of thought)

Demon Kuro spoke first "For your cousin to put you through this ordeal is UNACCEPTABLE..."<i></i>

Sanryokyougan Kuro handed her a large sack of home cooked meats, breads, and frosted fruit juice, "This should take care of your food and drink needs."<i></i>

Sharingan Kuro nodded to her after the food had been given to her "Your cousin will be found with certainty, but first you must eat and drink. We will move out as soon as you're done and don't worry I doubt your mistress will ever want to eat me."<i></i>

WC: 327

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Her eyes twitched as Kuro did his jutsu, followed shortly with a small grin.
Then as food was brought before her. "Nommings!" She shouted happily, and as soon as she grabbed it with her grabby grabbing hands she placed her rump on the hot sand beneath her and began taking humongous bites, and in between bites taking long swigs of the fruit juice in front of her.
In the middle of her chewing, swallowing, and drinking the words of Kuro's apparent clone mentioning her cousin's actions being unacceptable went to deaf ears.

In the manner of a short few seconds she had eaten all the food given to her.
Taking the last big bite, followed by her licking her fingers, the next words to be spoken got her attention with the twitch of her ears.
"Kekekekekeh!" A wicked grin could be seen growing on her lips as she was laughing with an evil smirk. "My Mistress is always hungry!" Closing her eyes in her own thoughts she grinned even more. "KEKekekekeh!" Opening her eyes still smiling she pointed at Kuro's horns. "Even if you might have those."

Then, after tapping her tummy visibly having been expanded slightly. "But we'll see what happens, since you're being so insisting!" A self appraised smiled and a happy grin was visible on her face.
"gochisosama!" She said happily, thanking him for the meal, "I'm ready to leave when you are!" She smiled as she continued tapping her tummy.

After a few minutes, she stood up straight, and looked to the distance towards the small Bamboo Forested Oasis.
"My tracking resulted in that area being the last area he is possible to be in, plus I've been chasing him all this way, and that is the only place one of his kind can actually hope to hide properly."
She held her hand underneath her chin thinking. "I hope you're up for the challenge. He's no pushover..." She paused her words as she seemed to think deeply in her mind.

Lowering her arms again after a few seconds she stretched her arms downwards, upwards And then to the sides. "There we go!" A sigh escaped her mouth as her arms relaxed again.
Then pointing directly at the oasis she shouted with a loud energized almost howl like sound "LETS'A GOO!"
She took the first step in the direction like a trained soldier beginning a march.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro smiled as she ate and drank everything she was given. The entire sack of food disappeared in moments, Sharingan Kuro gathered the cloth up and folded it into a tight bundle before stowing it in his belt. He grinned as Saeki mentioned her mistress could eat him despite his horns and appearance. Sharingan Kuro, Demon Kuro, and Sanryougan Kuro set their feet and nodded as one. She thanked him for the food to which Demon Kuro replied, "You are more than welcome Saeki san..."<i></i> She mentioned she was ready to leave as she pointed to the Bamboo forested oasis which Kuro had to admit he had never noticed before but he would not fail a new found friend in need. Sharingan Kuro activated his mangekyou sharingan, while Sanryoukyougan Kuro activated his special sight as well. Demon Kuro prepared himself for illusions as he focused his will to expand his awareness. Eyes meant to track chakra, reflect genjutsu, and copy jutsu awakened in their terrible glory as the violet and gold mirror eye wheel swirled to life. The third aspect of Kuro activated his eyes the gem like eyes of an Onmyouji, granting him special sight against Spirits and Evil that far surpasses a normal human being. Along with granting him protection from illusions, the Sanryoukyougan also made attacks and defense against spirits and Evil easier, as well as show their weak point. Demon Kuro however relied on an all-encompassing super sense to allow him to anticipate attacks and sense hidden enemies. With these abilities active they began the hunt. Set for a special game of hide and seek all three Kuro's fell into line behind and to the flanks of Saeki so as not to disrupt her own method of tracking. Setting themselves to be ready for just about anything they paced Saeki to the Bamboo Oasis. "I will check for traps and signs of your kin as we travel, no need to get ambushed during our pursuit of your cousin."<i></i>

WC:325

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

A raised eyebrow was the initial reaction as more of the Demon horned Kuro appeared, one after the other. Which was shortly after followed by a slight smile.
"Such a moshiroinyo guy you are, you-nya!" She said almost giggling.

As they began walking, and they approached the small bamboo forest. The ground was shaking slightly, unbeknownst to them both there was a perfectly clear reason for this, but it was out of sight, and not in any way visible, even with the mighty eyes of Kuro. All scanning, and staring across the endless sandy fields, where the only visible distinguishing feature was the tumbleweeds tumbling through one side of his view, to the other, and the small oasis further, and further behind them. The shaking vanished though, as quickly as it had appeared as they had gotten closer, within the forest the trees were thick, and it was difficult to see the other end of the bamboos, but as the first steps were taken in, and all the individuals were inside, if Kuro were to look behind them, he would notice that the endless great sandy hills were gone, and instead replaced with an endless thick bamboo forest, the ground resembled that of a normal, forested pathway, except the ending of the road they found themselves on were right there behind them, like a mirage right in front of him, touchable and by any and all accounts were completely closed off. They were now in an endless bamboo forest.

The tiger eared and tailed girl's senses were completely tuned to the environment, her ears perked to the side, then the other, her nose sniffled through the air as she continued walking forward, following the tight small path.
The air around them was filled with grassy smells, there were no traces of sand, tumbleweeds or endless mirages of any kind, the sun though, was the same as it always had been this season; Hot and glaring down at the living entities down below.

If Kuro were to follow Saeki-chan, she would lead them through the tightened and narrow pathway. Down, and up again through steep hills, squeezing through tightly grown bamboo trees and darkened caves located on the side of the hills. The paths that they walked were filled with tiny birds, lizards and insects unknown to the Shinobi world, some had colors so intense they would blind the average individual, some were as quick as the average eye could never catch them, others were cackling, practically laughing as they approached them, and then reverted back to themselves as it was passed. None have ever been recorded anywhere at least, regardless of which book one would have read. Amidst the tip of the bamboo trees one could hear and maybe glimpse eyes, staring coldly at the two passersby wanderers. The glowing eyes, where around the chakra signatures were grand, and waving like flames, it wasn't anything 'alive' in a sense, it more feeled like some entity, which could be seen to be physically staring at them.
Inside of the caves which they found themselves in lastly, the walls were littered with water, and if one were to take a sip, one would feel energized and filled with energy. As they approached the ending, a white light pierced their eyes, and as they would walk out, they would find themselves in a small grove. A small lake were in the middle, surrounding by sand, and further out grass, and then back to the Bamboo, the grove was small enough to fit a large family's every need. On the opposite side of the grove were a large boulder, on the edge of the forest. And around them a strong, and great chakra signature were surrounding them entirely, it was unsure if it was human, or animal in nature, but what was certain, was that it was by all accounts, unknown.

Saeki made a great last sniff with her nose and then breathed out of her mouth as a large smile grew on her lips.
"Heh! Found you! my Itonyo!"
A large growl could be heard from an unknown distance.
The eyes that would have been spotted before if Kuro-san were paying attention would appear just above the boulder, and stare right at them.
OOC said:
I apologize for the massive delay, distractions ahoy!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: No worries I have been extraordinarily busy too

Kuro followed Saechi into what originally appeared to be a small bamboo forest. The ground was shaking but Kuro had little time to check for sandwyrms as he had focused his attention on finding Saechi's brother. As they trekked across the sands a couple of tumble weeds blew by alerting Kuro that he was indeed a good distance from the oasis he had come to study. As they entered the edge of the bamboo forest the trees became thick and vital so much so even his Sharingan and Sanryoukyogan could barely see through them. Kuro could no longer even smell the desert and the feeling of grass and the scent of fresh water loomed over the area. As he checked around any sign of the desert had vanished completely. It was as if a mirage had come to life before them and the confines of the forest grew all-encompassing and then just as suddenly confining. The grass had a sweet, almost loving scent, it cloyed at his noses and his multiple senses. Ever green bamboo stalks and leaves, shoots, and then the overpowering scent of birds and their eternal weapons of unholy destruction. BIRD DROPPINGS… they were everywhere, different shades, bright exotic colors, some could even camouflage themselves. Kuro desperately wanted to pull forth his notepad and start taking notes on all these unknown species but he was here for a reason. He felt as if he were being watched but there were so many animals around it could be anything or in their case anyone. His current priority took precedence over his search and catalogue mission. He had given his word to help a young lady and he was making sure Saechi found her brother and that he did not escape her again. The overwhelming presence of some kind of awareness looming within the natural chakra permeating the the area said they were more than likely heading the right direction.

Kuro followed her into a series of cave where the moss and lichen lined walls had a soft yet persistent blue-green as a mist of chakra laden waters fed the wild life and the very forests and grasses surrounding the outside of the caves which they tracked their quarry through somehow. It seemed Saechi was doing all the work, but Kuro was certain he would have already found her brother were it not for the high density chakra permeating the entire network of caves, streams, and forests. As they approached the only way out of the cavern, a blinding white light over whelmed their eyes ever so briefly. They found themselves in a small grove with a natural stone grotto along the water line. A small lake sat at the very edge, surrounding by sand, and further out a moderately grassy plain which led to more bamboo forests. The immediate grove itself was small, yet still large, and vital enough to fill a large family's every need. On the opposite side of the grove sat a large singular boulder, at the edge of the bamboo forest. Surrounding the areas one and all was a strong dynamic chakra signature. Kuro was certain that it was neither human nor animal in nature then suddenly he could truly feel eyes upon them both as Saechi grinned and scented her brother.

Kuro had to admit this guy was good, ”I must admit, I have never seen anyone so adept at stealth to where I can sense their presence and possibly envision their eyes looking upon me but still not see or actually pinpoint their physical body. This is an incredible technique to be a witness to but since you are still playing hard to get I would suggest you turn yourself over to your sister before you get her in any further trouble, BROTHERS DO NOT GET THEIR SISTERS INTO TROUBLE, WE PROTECT AND SUPPORT OUR SISTERS AND IF NEED BE RESCUE THEM! You should be ashamed of your behavior… Well, what do you have to say for yourself?”<i></i>

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The eyes intensified as Kuro practically seemed to be shouting at the presence and the eyes themselves. It seemed otherwise completely unfazed.
Saeki turned to face Kuro with a surprised glare, she almost seemed to be scared from his words.

No words were uttered and the eyes merely changed its gaze to stare at Kuro.

Saeki scratched her cheek after a few seconds of staring with the scared look on her face, and in a slightly confused manner she began gesturing her hands towards the boulder, trying to make it seem like she wanted him to do something about the eyes, the boulder, or both, or was she trying to make him continue talking? The eyes merely remained where they were, continuing with its endless staring.
It almost seemed like it was attempting to have a stare contest against Kuro simply out of spite.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro didn't drop his tact or tone he hated to interject but it was family law. YOU DON'T GO ABOUT SELFISHLY HAVING YOUR WAY WITHOUT DARN GOOD REASON AND EVEN THEN YOU LET THEM KNOW YOU HAVE TO GO DO SOMETHING. "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY AROUND WHEN YOUR SIBLING HAS HAD TO TRACK YOU ALL THROUGHOUT WIND COUNTRY?! HAVE YOU NO INNER PRIDE? IF SHE WERE MY SIBLING THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED TO HER. HOW DARE YOU PUT HER AT SUCH RISK AND TURMOIL? WHAT IF SHE HAD RUN ACROSS A SANDWYRM OR AN EVIL BEING WHILE LOOKING FOR YOU INSTEAD OF ME? DO YOU FEEL NOTHING FOR HER?! IF YOU WEREN'T HER KIN I WOULD MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU JUST FOR CAUSING HER EMOTIONAL PAIN. SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT HER FEELINGS HOW ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GAME, IF YOU DARE ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SIMPLE RULES TO INTERPRET BUT I BET YOU AREN'T MAN ENOUGH TO DO THAT ARE YOU Mr. SELFisH, I ONLY CARE ABOUT ME GUY? WELL I AM WAITING HERE ... ANSWER ME! AT THE VERY LEAST APOLOGIZE TO HER." Kuro crossed his arms expecting an actual reply instead of a staring contest, a staring contest was something he could not lose with his rinnegan he didn't really need to close his eyes. Even if he were to go to sleep he could keep his eyes open.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The eyes remained the same throughout Kuro's jibber jabber, the energy pushing forward from the shouting itself made the eyes intensify its gaze, squinching slightly as it continued staring as Kuro finished up.

In reaction Saeki looked curiously up at Kuro as he proposed the challenge. And then slowly turned to face the eyes again. She held her arms on her hips with a proud and happy grin on her face, she awaited a reply.

Black flames began slowly rising behind the eyes as fog started appearing on the edge of the forest creeping out from the edge of bamboo forest moving in towards the center of the little oasis they found themselves in. As the flames encroached upon the sky above the boulder a sinister, dark, nerve wrecking, dark, and shaking voice echoed throughout their surroundings, it was impossible to locate the origin of it, but the words that it uttered were faint, and yet strong in its energy.
IAccept_zps4302cfbe.png

YourTerms_2_zpsa7b7168e.png

Saeki shivered by the voice, she didn't like it. It was obvious, but she kept her composure for as much as it seemed she was able to.
The presence seemed silent and unaffected by anything in its surroundings unless Kuro moved, spoke or reacted. Even though the way the eyes seemed affected was simply by squinching or slight movement of the eyes. It was still there.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro now knew he would have to make an obvious challenge something that they could both have equal terms on and then her sibling spoke and it was terrible. Kuro still had no clear view of who he was dealing with and considering his eyes and their prowess it shouldn't be possible for him not to see more of him than just energy and his eyes unless he was under a genjutsu. Reinforcing layers of chakra around his minds Kuro pulsed with a cancel jutsu but doubted he was under a genjutsu anyway. It simply felt like this guy was somehow out of his league in stealth. It did unnerve Kuro to not be able to truly see him but that was perhaps the challenge may be he wasn't thinking big enough. Kuro looked about the area, there was plenty of fresh water, flat stones, herbs, roots, bamboo shoots, grassy leaves, and abundant sunlight. This area would be ideal for a campfire cook off, that is a challenge than any survivalist can take on equal footing. All Kuro needed to summon was alot of meat. Since cooking and eating tired out just about anyone the second part of the challenge would have to be a thinking game... riddles, that would do fine. The final portion of the challenge Kuro would leave up to Saeki, it was her kin we were facing and it would be best for her to decide so that Kuro would not appear to be picking things he felt he was superior in. It all came down to his honor as a man, a sibling, a husband, and a hopeful father.

"First portion of this challenge is skill in cooking, I will summon ingredients and Saeki will judge the meal presented itself, we will use our own abilities and the available fauna and materials as cooking implements and seasoning. Second portion of the challenge will be riddles, and the final portion of the challenge is Saeki's decision so as to be fair and that way I will not simply choose something I am good at. IS THIS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU?"<i></i>

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The eyes intensified as Kuro spoke, As he finished his speech, the eyes closed and vanished.
The black flames was whiffed away with the wind as soon as the eyes were gone.
After a few seconds with Saeiki looking almost stupefied of what is going on. A huge, loud and powerful roar came out from behind the the boulder, the roar shook the boulder and created so much energy the boulder shattered in twine revealing a humongous Tiger almost the size of an Elephant standind behind the boulder.
The roar made the ground tremble, the water seemed to closely resemble that of an ancient beast walking next to it. Birds, animals, of the fluffy and not so fluffy nature all were attempting escape, they seemed the smarter of the sort as even worms began digging as far away as possible from the scene.

After the vast mouth had been stretched, and the vocal cords tested the large Tiger jumped up on top of the boulder. First ignoring Kuro as he examined the right side of the broken boulder, twirling around once, twice and on the third time he lay himself down and with open eyes he gazed at Kuro with an insincere stare.
Without moving his lips, or blinking his eyes a voice only slightly resembling that was heard previously echoed through the small clearing they were in.
"So, your challenge?"
It seemed strange and otherworldly as the sound seemed to come from inside of the head of oneself, and yet not. Telepathy or something else?

"You may begin once you deem yourself ready."

If Kuro were to look at Saeki, she seemed frightened, her eyes wouldn't stray from her cousin lying on the half boulder, it seemed like there was something she knew, and yet didn't speak.

[OOC: Apologize for the delay mate, y'know how it is
Also, wow, almost a month, I must say, I am very, very sorry!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back