Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Second Chance ( Private )

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Classes were finally starting to get harder. Turns out chakra control wasn't as easy as he first thought. As simple as it was to read up on proper hand seals and study the basics it was much harder to put them to use. Thus far they'd been drilled on some of the most basic jutsu and he'd only been able to pull off the transformation technique with any consistency -- and not even particularly well at that. His teacher still showed approval for being able to get this far this soon but Sato himself wasn't pleased with it. He could do better, he knew he could! He was just missing something. By the time class was dismissed he was already in poor spirits, staying behind to start reading through his scrolls again for what felt like the one hundredth time.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka walked into the library again, she sighed. For some reason she couldn't remember what happened the day before, so now she had to go back into the library and learn Genjutsu with no recolection whatsoever if she learned ANYTHING the day before. Man, she truly was an idiot. But well, everyone has to live in the present.

Once inside she smiled as she recognized a face, the boy who was supposed to help her yesterday! Oh man, how lucky she was to bump into him twice in a row in the same place. With a wide smile she sat infront of him "Hello again stranger!" She said happily "Ready to help me with my genjutsu?"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before long he heard footsteps coming over to him and in a moment of deja vu he tensed up and looked up from his scroll to find the exact same strange girl from the day before coming over with that big goofy smile on her face, acting like nothing had happened. Typical... he wanted to stick his nose back into his work and ignore her but he already knew these loud mouth types just never stopped. He took a deep breathe through his nose, one brow twitching a bit as she asked the same foolish thing she'd said yesterday.

"I already told you. I don't know any genjutsu. I don't even know how to make a clone! Why are you bothering me about this again?!" He was raising his voice a bit higher than he should, clearly upset with her after the stunts she'd pulled last time they were here.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled, placing her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands. "Cause." She stated giving him a wide smile "Asking is never a bad thing, hell... for all I know you might be strong. I ain't judging.". Or maybe she wanted something else, to be honest that wasn't the whole truth. "Besides, one day you'll be here studying Genjutsu and I'm gonna come and ask you about it again." Now that was the truth and nothing but the truth, Asuka was lazy at researching in the library and would rather have someone do it for her. Like this guy for example. "I'm Uchiha Asuka, what's your name?"

She giggled dangling her feed back and forth. "What are you researching if not genjutsu?"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't even know a single form of genjutsu," he admits sternly, half scowling, half pouting at her from behind his scroll as he tried to focus on it rather than her. "This is a library, you can just go and find out about genjutsu yourself. I don't even know how to make a clone yet..." He honestly thought she was just teasing him at this point, coming to hound him after class for not learning that quickly just yet. She'd come off as a slightly rude girl before but this was just uncalled for.

"You told me this last time. Is your memory as bad as your manners? Geez..." He gave up trying to focus, putting the scroll down on the table as he stared at her sternly. "I'm Tsukada Sato. Now please go away, I have a lot of things to work on here."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled at his comment. In reality she came to him for two reasons. 1. She liked something in this boy. 2. She was too lazy herself to look for stuff. "Nah, It wouldn't be fun to go search for stuff alone. Better to do it with someone else!" She stated with a smile.

The next sentence through her off, in reality she did have a bad memory, short memory to be precise... she didn't remember a lot of things she wish she did. A lot of, what seemed like, important stuff was just a huge blank and she did not know why... yesterday's events for example. "Well, to be honest... Yeah." She addmited to Sato. "My life is a huuugeeee mess of questions and blanks. Yesterday for example, can not remember." She kept dangling her feet back and forth, she may have divulged more information than she would've wanted but in the end she didn't lie and hoped he didn't ask more.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now he was starting to get mad. This girl called herself a ninja but she'd rather goof around and waste other people's time than do anything useful. The worst part was he knew the name Uchiha. They were quite important in this village, a prosperous clan with genetic gifts. The kind of person who'd probably still graduate before Sato while going at this pace. Heck, the fact she was even looking for genjutsu meant she was ahead of him! He was gripping the scroll a bit tighter than he'd meant to, wanting to give her a piece of his mind but knowing it'd do no good. He just wanted to vent but even that kind of self satisfying release would do him no good. Why did she have to be so fixated on him? It was just sort of weird...

Then she admitted to not being able to remember yesterday. Which was odd to say the least. He found himself staring at her dumbfounded. She didn't remember a thing? Sounded like memory problems. Maybe she didn't have as many advantages as he thought. Or did this have to do with how weird she acted yesterday? Either way it was kind of a relief despite being so odd. It was better than her remembering how he'd been so scared he'd cried. At first he didn't want to say anything but after a few moment he put on a serious face and averted his gaze as he scratched his cheek.

"Well, maybe it's better you didn't. Some creep came in and I had to swoop in to save you. You were lucky to have me around."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked suspiciously at Sato, was it true what he was telling her? Did he actually save her from... who exactly. To be completley honest she found that hard to believe since he too was an academy student. An academy student with no experience whatsoever. Well, it would depend exactly on who was the creepy guy and this guy didn't seem like he was lying. But either way, she know owed him and she hated owing people favors. Especially ones that involved saving her life.

Asuka sighed."Ughhhh" She dropped her head in the desk making a loud Thump. "Now I owe you... god dam it." She looked up to him again "You get one favor. What do you want?"

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He almost broke into a cold sweat as she narrowed her eyes at him and tried to tell if he was lying or not. Oh crap, why did he have to say that, of course she wouldn't believe him! Even he didn't really believe it! Why did he have to lie just to get this one girl to like him? It wasn't as if she wasn't already trying to be friendly? She was just going to hate him when she figured out he was lying, this was stupid, stupid, stupid!

And yet she suddenly flopped onto the counter and admitted that he was right. He looked dumbfounded but quickly brushed it off as she looked at him, asking what favor he wanted. He adjusted his glasses and at least tried to look like he was reading his scroll again as he told her, "Don't be ridiculous, I'm not going to make you do me a favor. I didn't do it expecting anything in return, it was just the right thing to do." Even if he wasn't honest about how it'd went down he was being 100% genuine about why he'd done it.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed, even though Sato didn't expect anything in return she would still would have to do something for him, at one point. That's how she rolled in life, even though people sometimes didn't expect anything in return she would still have the counter in her head of people that have helped her in one way or another. Asuka scratched the back of her head, for some reason she suddenly felt extremely annoyed at Sato, but she couldn't figure out why. Maybe a part of her mind didn't like him, but at least Asuka was happy she had someone to talk to.

Ignoring his explanation she said "I'll pay you back one of this days." She giggled "Maybe next time I will be the one to save your ass. That would leave us even in my book."

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Just don't over do it. Sticking your neck out unnecessarily is what got you in trouble in the first place," he reminds her, internally thankful that she fallen for his innocent white lie. It was nice to have an excuse to have someone like this around even if they were a bit loud and ridiculous. And a bit mean if memory served.

He sighs and gives up on the scroll he'd been working on, sliding it closed and putting it aside as he looks straight across the table at her with a serious face. "You shouldn't treat training so lightly. You're not going to get anywhere if all you're doing is trundling about waiting for it to become convenient."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka laughed once she heard the first boy speak. Sticking her neck out? That did not sound at all like her, she could risk her life for others but only if it was necessary. She would never start a conflict just because. "I'll do what I have to do to pay you back." She giggled smiling at the boy.

The next comment made her laugh even more, just because she was here constantly didn't mean she hadn't trained. Unfortunatley Asuka couldn't show him what she's learned without destroying property... and she didn't want to scoop poop again. "I do train." She stated "I f you want, I can show you water walking. It's a bit hard to get a hold off but once you do it is extremely fun." Her offer was up for the taking, but whether he took it or not she wanted him to know that she did train... and a lot.

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So far Sato had been doing everything he could to come off as aloof and even though he was half worried she'd take offense to it she just seemed to find everything incredibly funny. Almost insultingly. He wasn't even mad, just a bit disappointed how nobody was able to take him seriously. He was just an academy student but so was she. He knew he had a lot to improve upon. In fact given the state of his sight and needing glasses he was a bit afraid he wouldn't even be able to graduate. They hadn't stopped him yet but still.

Then she mentioned water walking. Whatever attempt to come off as cool or serious disappeared in the blink of an eye as he let himself be a normal ten year old boy, his eyes going wide as he leaned forward a little bit, looking awed. "Water walking?! Really?! Can you show me?! Please!" He knew it was an important sort of chakra control training but he hadn't gotten that far yet. So far he'd scored well in chakra control but he hadn't put it to the test just yet... and it really did sound fun!

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled seeing the seriousness on Sato's face dissapear, she just couldn't believe a guy his age could be all serious in his scrolls, and just study all the time. There had to be some chilidish attitude in him... then again, that was just a theory. Asuka was just glad she was right. "Of course!" She told him with a wide smile. "Once you're done your chakra control would've improved at least!"

Asuka quickly stood up, she couldn't wait to make a new friend. The only person she had as a friend her age was Wukong, it would be nice to have someone else to play with in case he wasn't around and Sato didn't seem like a bad fit. She walked around the table and moved close to his face. "You know what." She said giving the boy an even wider smile. "I got free time, let's go right now." She grabbed his hand and started dragging him out of the library. "To the arena we go! Time to teach you water walking."

[Topic left]
[OOC: Dragging Sato to the Arena for some water walking training.]

Tsukada Sato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"R-Right, chakra control..." He hadn't even thought about why one would do such a thing other than it being really, really cool. He felt a bit foolish now for getting so excited over it. Not that it wasn't exciting, it just probably made him look like a child to the girl one year younger who'd already seemingly mastered it. Another reminder of what he had to catch up to...

Sato averted his gaze for a few moments to try and clear his head -- and not have to see smile on her face he assumed was amusement at his expense -- but when he looked again she was right in his face, grinning from ear to ear a lot closer than he'd expected. Immediately his face began to faintly flush before she grabbed him b the hand and suddenly started dragging him off.

"Wuh -- where?! Hey!" He could only protest weakly as he was taken away from his scrolls.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back