Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Secret Santa Signups!

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Greetings everyone!
Secret Santa signups are now open!

5QVPMi2.jpg

Admittedly, usually, our all favorite loverboy Maki (Or Bone, for some) usually ran these, so were a bit relaxed with it, and therefor it is as delayed as it is, and I apologize for that.
But here we are.

Me and Kitsune decided to run this in a little simpler approach, still the same core, but the signups is simply done via a Google Form.
Note though, to copy and paste your account name into, it. I say Copy and Paste specifically, because if you misspell something or miss a character in your name, you'll miss out on it.

SECRET SANTA SIGNUPS HERE! (< link)
Fill out your account name, EXACTLY as it is on the site, and if desired, fill out if you there's something specific you wish for. The signups will end by 20th of December. And you have to reply as a gifter before the 3rd of January. You will receive your gifts as soon as everything has been tallied.

And be sure you yourself is able to actually give the gift you decide upon.

Members participating in the Secret Santa event may purchase gifts, such as Jutsu and ASP options.
Additionally, for this event, they have a special option they may gift; If they own a Contract, they may freely teach that Contract as a gift (no RP required). This may be done by anyone with a Contract, even if they are not normally capable of teaching a contract, but will count toward their limit of 3 teachings if done.

P.S.
I updated our lovely banner across our themes with our wintery-themed one! Look at him, with his cute little hat. Keeping ward for the wintery season!

With regards
Keiji.
Head Admin & Site Owner

Last edited:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Secret Santa has now been concluded!
All those that participated has received their gifts, and received a small badge as a sign of appreciation for participating in this event!

I apologize for the delays and confusions, this was the first time I handled it personally. Next year it'll be better!

And for those curious, there was only 1 person that did not send their gift.
I shall not utter their name, but my glare of great disappointment leers their way!

Overall, I wanna thank you all for your generosity and great spirit in this weird, tumultuous, and in some sense chaotic season of the holidays.
I hope you all got through the worst of it in safety. This may be a depressive time for some, so let's show some warmth and appreciation for each other, yeah?

Happy 2021!

With regards
Keiji.
Head Admin & Site Owner

Edit: Just wanted to also point out and clarify, the one who was supposed to receive their gift but didn't, has gotten one. There's no need to worry.
And the individual who did not give a gift, is barred from participating in the next Secret Santa.

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back