Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Securing the Funds! [ A Rank Mission! ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was all hustle and bustle in the Cage of Rubies today, or so it seemed. There were people up and down the hallways, some dressed clad in medical shinobi wares and some dressed like fresh faced interns. Either way, it seemed that they all originated from a spot in the Cage, the one room belonging to the young woman known as Haruka. It felt as though she had been buried behind paper work for days, and days. Perhaps she should not have taken time to dabble in things that were. . . you know. . . not work. A personal day totally threw off all of the work that she had going. A workflow? Not today, it seemed. People came in and out, either they would ask for something or place more paperwork down on her desk. It was certainly a task to keep up, if you asked her. Especially when she was carefully reading each document to insure that no loopholes were to be found. As she finished, the documents would either go in the 'Accept' or 'Reject' pile. And it seemed that today the reject pile was climbing much higher than what she expected.

As she finished signing off on a paper, she would plop it down onto a pile of papers and reach up, adjusting the glasses that were slipping down the bridge of her nose. Yes, glasses. She had to have some way to read the fine print there. A magnifying glass was far too tedious and took too much work. Now then. . . What was next on her agenda? She would lean against one of her elbows and watch as one of the assistant-like-interns would leave the room with a stack of papers far too big for her to be carrying them: "Careful. . . You'll drop them if you're not careful!" She'd call out, pinching the bridge of her nose.

She needed a big stinkin' cup of coffee. Weren't there people meaning to come in today? Where were they? There was no use for clocks in this room, and thus, it felt like time just slipped away far too fast.

Now what? She needed the people she was awaiting to just show up now~.
<i></i>

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nervousness. That was the one thing that he was feeling. Approval from the government had come through, but Hissori needed more money. The government had given the money towards just rebuilding the hospital and covering the minor supplies. This did not include the major supplies he needed. He needed modern machines, like x-rays machines, MRI machines, Heart Monitors, IV machines, the works. As a result, Ii Hissori had to gather a group of people to help fundraise the money for the best machines possible.

Ii Hissori had picked a young medic by the name of Katsu. He had read his file, and it seemed like he wanted to do more and help this village progress. Ii Hissori had wanted to use the young man to help bridge the gaps between the “Shamanistic” medicine this village seemed use too, and the modern medicine Hissori was here to teach.

The second was a Jounin from apparently a decent family within the village. He did not come from the medical branch, but he came from a knowledge of money, and the village itself. Hissori had picked him to be a part of his convey to talk about and answer questions about how the village would benefit from getting these things.

Hearing the door open however, Hissori swallowed He was in “dress cloths” which consisted of a button down white shirt, black dress pants and a pink tie. Even Buru was freshly washed, combed and had a yellow bowtie around his neck. A voice told the four of them that Haruka would see them now. Getting up, he’d walk in rather cautiously.

“Hello there Haruka-senpai. We are the group for the proposal for funding for the new hospital?” Ii Hissori said in his island access.

“This is Hatsuharu Katsu, and Sakuria Iori, and if you forgot this is Buru and I am Ii Hissori the head of Hope Clinic.” He started after taking a breath gathering his confidence as he spoke. He had a side back on with blue prints of the new hospital, and examples of things of diagrams of things he needed. Now it was time for the rest of his team to speak however.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Today was finally the day, the medical chief had invited or more like picked Katsu out of all the other medical shinobi earlier in the week to accompany him to see the Daimyo, Lady Haruka. It was definitely going to be a lot different than last time he saw Haruka. The last time the Uchiha Puppeteer had seen her, it was unexpectedly after leaving some bullies in a genjutsu to save an academy student from a lot of butt kicking. Of course he received a lot of scorn from the other adult that was with them that went by the name of Niji but nonetheless he did meet Haruka before so maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he thought it would be. But based on not receiving hardly any intel on what they were going for, Katsu was worried because he felt useless.

But he would just try his best as he had met up with Ii Hissori and the other man whom he never met before and they headed to the Cage of Rubies. It was a nice, warm sunny day as they walked. The Uchiha was wearing a red shirt with his jacket and jeans, not his usual attire but it still wasn't really formal. He didn't see any reason why any of them should be dressed up to address the Daimyo. She was like them all, she just had a title that was a little better than the rest of them. That was all. But the men had arrived at the location and were addressed to walk into her office where Hissori made the first words and then seemed to stop to allow the others to speak. Katsu took the initiative and said: "It is nice to see you again, Haruka. It has been a little since you toured me around here with Niji and that student. I hope all is well."

He then stepped back to allow the last individual in their group to talk. He hoped whatever Hissori had in store would be fun and enjoyable.

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
c2a04c32-53b2-42f8-b012-1335d63070d3_zpsa537f5e1.jpg

Finally, all of my hard would was paying off.

I woke up to a messenger at my door letting me know that I was given a mission to take part in. Based on the details of the mission, it wasn't a dangerous one. Instead, we were making more of a business deal. I could only assume that my part in the event would be security purposes, but rather it was finances. Growing up at the temple, I always had an idea of the cost to run a business, so to speak, and the way that the overall economy could effect that. My family was always on top of everything in that department, so we never had any worries. The only part I didn't realize was that my childhood had become knowledge open to my superiors.

My clothing matched the situation perfectly- simple and refined. I was wearing a white button up shirt with black slacks and dress shoes, and my sword was hanging on one arm wrapped entirely in white bandage. No one could dream of parting me from my sword, but I would conceal it if necessary. When the four of us (including the canine) all arrived at the Daimyo's office, we walked in together as soon as she was ready for us. Everyone introduced themselves, leaving me to go last. I'd never been a fan of introducing myself first or last, because it would easily make for an awkward situation; if one introduces them self first in a group they could look too eager, but to go last means seeming uninterested and distasteful.

The position of Daimyo was one to be respected, so I gave a quick bow and a smile with my introduction. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." Maybe it was too much, maybe too little, but that wouldn't matter as long as everything could go smoothly.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_mqvy0wXHR01s4qvrdo1_500.gif

Tick, tick, tock. The young woman would focus her gaze down at her watch and she'd lean against her arm now as she watched the doorway with care. After all, when she got to talk to people, that was more of a break than anything. Man, this place. . . All work and no play, eh? Perhaps she'd find some amusement from the team coming in today? What did she know. It was a definite possibility, but it was more than likely just going to be strict business. Ah, ah, ah. People were showing up. Bringing a hand up, she'd rub it against her face just to focus now on the tasks at hand. The woman would lean back in her chair, making sure that she was able to focus on the group that was forming in her office here. "Welcome," she'd speak with a small smile as they all gathered there. Folding her hands down in her lap, she would watch each of them carefully as they went through their greetings. Two she recognized, Katsu and Hissori. The other one, Iori, she did not recognize so much. She was sure she'd know this person by the end of the day, though. Or rather, the end of this little meeting. With her back straight and her shoulders squared, she would finally be through with the greetings. "I've heard that you all were coming in today. It is lovely to see the two of you again, and it is great to make your acquaintance, Sakuria-san." She'd bow her head a bit in respect then before proceeding.

"So, let's get down to business, shall we? What exactly are the plans for the new Hospital? How do you imagine it when you think about it? What do you think it is going to take to make this happen? To truly make it work out. . ." She'd finish, reaching forward to grab her notebook and a pen. She wanted to know the dirty details and how they were going to make this work. After all, it wasn't just selling a new building, it was selling oneself. "I'd like to hear it from each of you, if you do not mind."
<i></i>

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ii Hissori nodded a bit as he smiled. He was all ready for this and extremely happy to answer the questions. He would ruffle his red hair as he looked over at her nodding. He would start off with telling her the full plan. He adjusted his body, and reached into his bag. Out of this came three rolls of blue paper. He would hand them over to the Daiymo with a smile before clearing his throat.

“These are a copy of the approved blue-prints in the new hospital. I designed them myself on my free time when I was trying to fix the Hope Clinic. They are designed to give my part of the medical branch the best possible way to help and treat the civilians of this village. As you can see, there are five floors, with a sixth floor being underground.

To begin with, the basement floor, will hold the morgue, and scientific library. To me the key point of this floor is the scientific library. I want this library to a place where all the medical, and scientific readings will kept there. This is the place will not only keep the village’s discoveries and research, but it will also keep publish report from around the world. I want this to become a place where every medic can come in order to learn about the wonders of medicine.

Moving up to the first floor, I have designed it with a large cafeteria, temple, and modern intake desk. People will be able to come into the hospital and easily ask to see a doctor. However, the most important thing I added to the entry floor of the hospital is a small chapel like temple that you can see to the right of the intake desk. I have found it important that when in a hospital, a place where people can often face death, there are priests there to help deal with the spiritual injuries.

Moving on to the second floor, this is the general place where patients will be seen. With a secondary general waiting room in the center of the floor, there are many rooms that will be suitable for doctors and nurses to treat the patients. Also on this floor there will be four storage rooms that will be constantly stocked with the medical equipments such as gauzes scalpels, and syringes at all time. However, there will be two rooms large enough to hold classes in because I hope to be able to hold classes both of medicines and general life classes here.

The third floor itself is a simple floor with four medically acceptable operating rooms that have been labeled O-R. I have also requested this to be fashioned with wing to have the patients recover in.

The fourth floor will be where the in-patients will stay. This gives them an opportunity to have a private place to recover as well as a place where the nurses can stay when they are alternating rounds. It has both rooms that can fit two patients, and rooms for single patients. Of course, the single rooms will cost more as they will be the same size as the double rooms, but for only one room. Think of them as “private” rooms.

Then finally, the fifth floor is where all the doctors will have offices. It includes private offices for the chiefs. General offices for the other medical personal which has been labeled the “Medical Bullpen,” and a private office for the head of the hope clinic. However, what I have also included to these are laboratories. First, there is a private one for the chiefs, one for the general personal, and then finally a smaller one of that is attached to the Head Medical Chiefs office which can be used by others at his request.”
He said as he finished each explanation floor and paused to let Haruka process what he said. He hoped it was enough. He hoped he said what the blue prints were good enough. He would take a deep breath before he told her what he wanted.

“What I want this hospital to be, is a signal of hope. Hope for inner Marushi, and the area around it. If this hospital is successful, charity meals can be made for the lower class from the cafeteria. The chapel will be able to offer wayward souls a chance to be saved. One the second floor, people will be able to get privately treated for whatever problem they have to the best of our doctor’s ability. Then, the classrooms will offer people of all ages, and social class a place to better themselves. The Operating rooms will be a place to heal whatever major problems we come across as well as a homely place for their love ones to wait to hear that we Iwagakure doctors have fixed him.

The Fourth floor with be a place for the patients to be able to relax and recover, if not live out their final days if that is the case. Then finally, the fifth floor is where doctors and scientists can converse and come up brand new solutions to problems that have been causing us as humans problems for our eternity, and maybe even give a place where new cures are invented.

In short, I want this place to be the same thing the name stands for, Hope. Not a place where average to poor care was given to everyone who did not have the money to get it. I want great care, to be given to everyone. I want this place to be hope.

Now, to tell you what we need is Katsu-san. He and I have taken inventory of everything this hospital might need.”
Hissori said gently as he smiled at Katsu nodding him to continue where he picked up. There were many things that the hospital would need, and Katsu had the list. All were important, and Katsu knew that, he just hoped that Haruka would listen to the other medic.

MTF: 1007
Dat Wall of Text Doe.

Here are the blue prints handed over to Haruka (Careful they stretch the forum):

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was mere moments after being in the presence of the Daimyo that business began to pick up. It was Ii Hissori of their group that begun the discussion of the Hope Clinic to Haruka laying out the plan in words and in blueprints. The blueprints were news to Katsu as he didn't see them before and was only able to catch a mere glimpse before the prints were handed off to Haruka. Katsu was a little concerned why Hissori didn't show him the prints before to get a second opinion on the matter, but he just shrugged it off as he listened to his "boss" addressing each floor of the building with the layout of the floors and seemingly to try to explain in fine details why each floor and room was necessary for construction.

Each and every detail lined up in Katsu's mind as he shook his head in agreement. Luckily, he was paying attention as he was the next one to address the matters to Haruka and they were pertaining to the equipment they needed. Smiling at Haruka, he said: "Now that Hissori has finished running his mouth about the building plans, joking Hissori, I will be quick since you have a lot to do and are a busy woman. Obviously, we need funds for the building itself, but we also need funds for brand new surgical equipment. We will need MRI machines, X-ray machines, sterilizing equipment, needles, knives along with clothing for us and gowns for the patients. I did not know we were compiling a list for what we needed so....Hissori can tell you what else we need."

He then stepped back to be in-align with the other two and looked at the third member of their group. He smirked and awaited to hear what this stranger to the group would have to say to Haruka. Honestly, Katsu was surprised he didn't just throw out in front of Haruka due to his nerves...but he managed. Now, it was ultimately up to the third wheel of the plan to not fail them. Could he do it?

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, there wasn't much for me to say during most of the conversation. I had come to this meeting with a role, and my approach to the situation was going to be mostly realistic. Certain things needed to be prioritized over the ideas of luxury and convenience. There was plenty of wealth at the temple I was raised in, there is no doubting that, but my entire childhood I was taught to give to others before asking something for myself. Due to those morals that I have embedded in my very core, I would sooner give up my own organs to save an innocent person from illness than to turn a blind eye and walk away from them after giving little to no effort to their recovery.

It was my turn to speak. "Financially, there is no set prediction on how successful the hospital will be, but there are many benefits that would come from it and also assure great financial success. It is no secret that many people in this area are out of work or living off of little to no money. More money would go into the hospital from the community and their participation in the many jobs that could be formed during this project; not only would there be a need for people to build the building, but there would also be a need for maintenance then on." There was more than just the lower, entry level jobs, however. "When the hospital is finished, there will not only be a need for medical personnel, but also experienced staff that can control the funds and documentation systems of the establishment."

There was a bigger picture here, "With all of these jobs and the sparkling new hospital we'll have, there will be an attraction for wealthy buyers to purchase land around the hospital and set up businesses, which in turn will draw more tourism and more money to the area." I'd given a decent speech, but there was one point that I really wanted to drive home. "This hospital could not only make the community better, it could very well brings Inner Maruishi out of the state of depression it has been experiencing."

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naturally speaking, this was a lot of information for the Daimyo to take in, and yet simultaneously, it wasn't. She'd sat through zoning meetings and whatnot like this often, and it was no trouble for her to really get into the flow of the conversation. Placing her hands against the desk, she would shift and sit up now as she looked over the group. Her eyes would swiftly drop down towards the blue prints that had been handed off to her. Unravelling the first, she'd let her bluegreen eyes follow around as he spoke. No emotion broke through as the group spoke towards her. It was just the way it had to be, after all. She was the one who had to be objective and rational. Already her mind was beginning to paint a picture of what the clinic would look like as she tapped her fingers against her mouth. One of her neatly manicured fingernails would follow along the blue paper, switching up rolls as she needed to to get a guage of what she was imagining and looking at. Finally, after what felt like. . . a while. Hissori would take a brief pause in his speech to what she hoped would be breathing. Now, it was passed over to Katsu. Naturally, such a large project would need significant funding behind it and then Iori would go on to predict the outcomes of the Hospital. How much it would attract, what it would provide to the economy, and all sorts of things that followed in those areas. Chewing on the inside of her cheek, she would easily allow the papers to fold back up and she would sit up fully, somewhere in the explanation she had lazed backwards into her seat.

Taking in a breath, she knew that she had a hefty question to ask here. For the centricity of her people here: "What does your Sennin think? What do the Shaman think of such a building? I know that they are a simple people who rely on the medicinal wonders of Earth Country rather than big extravagant projects such as this. Have you spoken this over with them? I don't need anyone feeling uncomfortable in the country. " She'd offer a smile now, lacing her fingers together as she looked between the three. "I'd like to hear more from Katsu and Iori, too. Just so you guys know."
<i></i>

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori stood there listening to all of them. It seemed like they all knew what they were talking about. It was great for all his plans seeming to make sense to multiple fields and people. Now all he knew was that he had to impress the Daiymo to seal the deal. Reaching into his bag, the medic pulled out a plastic bottle of water and took a deep swig of it. He would let her finish for speaking before he would speak.

“I believe the shamans would have no problems. When I was first placed in charge of this clinic, the head of the shamans and the medical sennin Keita-senpia said that I could do whatever I want with this. As such, I am using this power. I did present a copy of these blue prints to his office, but I have never heard back from him at all. So I assume he is fine with the designs.

Look, I understand that I am from this village, and as such I do not know or understand the whole dynamics of this village. However, from my knowledge the Shamans are more in charge of the shinobi and their dealings, while my part of the medical corps deal with the civilians. Our two jobs and duties should not intersect which is why I have so much ley way to make my clinic run in whatever way I want.

I believe that Katsu-san would understand these dealing a lot better than a mere novice like myself. So he should be the one to fully understand if I am stepping on the toes of that branch.”
He said again handing it off to the other medic.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Like the world moving on at its natural pace, the speakers of the funding proposal each took their turn to speak a little to their Daimyo about it. Hissori and Katsu had done their part for the funding, which left the third amigo in the group. It didn't take him long to speak his part to Daimyo, even if he was making some limitations on the proposal that honestly were miserable. After his part was spoken, it took only a few moments to receive their response from their Daimyo. She asked a lot of questions and asked everyone but Hissori to speak more which was fine to Katsu if he had more knowledge to share, but he didn't. Luckily for him, Hissori did all the talking for the most part and just for the most part wanted Katsu to continue it. Thus with no further ado, Katsu said: "Well like it was said before, the Shamans have honestly no reason nor do I think establishing this new hospital will jeopardize their practice. Our two groups have no issues with one another and Keita, the Medical Sennin, already gave Hissori the approval to conduct the construction. If anything, creating this new hospital will be boosting the medical branch entirely which in turn will benefit the village and keep our citizens healthier and safer. I really see no downside to the project, aside from spending some of the village's money. But, we have plenty, do we not?"

He then looked at the third member of their proposal team and nodded at him to tell him that it was his turn. Hopefully everyone was proving to Haruka that this proposal was not stupid and was needed to help the village overall. All the three were asking for was a better facility for the "normal" medical shinobi so they could help out the village and still compete with the Shaman.

[MFT:316]

Tsukiya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There wasn't much that I could say, honestly. I wasn't a modern medical shinobi, nor was I a shaman of the village. I was just a sensei, a Jounin, and a a fairly trained exorcist. I stood and listened to the two answer a question about the Shamans, and how they would react. I hadn't lived in Iwagakure for very long, so I wasn't incredibly familiar with the way Shamans and modern medical shinobi would react to one another. I could see how the Shamans would feel though; it was imaginable how angry I would be if someone was taking business away from me, but the new hospital only made sense, and they were all people doing things out of the goodness in their hearts. One way to think if it is that bad people or vengeful people don't spend their lives helping other people, right? I'd like to believe so.

All I could do now is support the other two and give my own opinions. "Although the hospital project will be fantastic for bringing the economy out of the rut it has been stuck in, there is so much more than that. This building could be a safe place for civilians and refugees alike, and would boost the energy and satisfaction of not only those involved but the community as well." That may have been good enough, but I really wanted to elaborate on my feelings. "When someone sees a hospital, they see a safety net, they see hope. Hospitals are made not only to show people that there is a safety net for their mistakes or terrible circumstances, but also that there is support for their every need."

With not much more to say on my part, I decided to add my opinion to the mix. "My belief is that the hospital will be great for both separating and bringing together Shamanistic and modern medical techniques to serve the people in need."

[mft]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If they were running of basic belief alone, she thought that the Shaman would not appreciate such a thing. That was her, though. She knew the Shaman to be a very basic, spiritual people that did not need much in the way of extravagance. It would not be very kosher to push forth with any type of plan until they knew for sure, now would it? Holding her hand up now as if to quell all conversation, she'd draw in a small breath. She needed confirmation before all else, and if she did not have that, there was no way that this could go forward. If it were to bring about a divide within the village or country, then that was simply something that could not happen. "We can gather the appropriate answers very shortly." She would comment, "It is not that I do not trust you men, but rather, I need confirmation. I will not opt in for a change that could possibly rub our people the wrong way. Money is not the issue, but acceptance is and always will be the issue here." Hell, she had no issue with it, but she was not the only person within the village walls, now was she?

Reaching down into one of her drawers, she would soon pull out a headset and depress the button there. "Requesting the Shaman Sennin, Keita. Your presence is required in the Cage of Rubies in the Daimyo's office. Thank you very much. Over."

[ Requesting Keita. ]

Kari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A summons from the Daimyo of Earth country, into her private office, was what Keita was called for. Nothing else was provided, nor was any level of urgency provided; did that girl desire his council on some topic of religion? Of medicine or the shamans? The Jun's appointment first and foremost was to sit in council with the Daimyo and Tsuchikage as needed to provide information on what he knew best, and, as such, he had no choice but to agree to this impromptu meeting with Dono Haruka.

Last he had seen her, beyond the sparse meetings within the village and at the Keep, was when he sought him within the Temple. Since then, their meetings had been rare; and then, she seemed to have less interest in his job than she ought to've. Did she want to change that now? Keita contemplated the thought as he made his way to the direction of the meeting place. Maruishi was some ways away, and the Jun wasn't going to be rushing too quickly.

Rather, Keita made a leisurely pace towards the elevated capital, up the cliff side of to the point famously known as the Sky Fall, and into the city. The halls of the "Cage" were bustling with activity, and with this being the Jun's first time within them, it would be safe to say that he was rather lost. He'd stop one of the people, by reaching onto their shoulder as he tried to pass by Keita.

"Yes, sir?"

"Where is the Daimyo's office? She requested my presense," Keita would state plainly. Even if he wasn't going at a break-neck pace to reach Haruka, meeting with her sooner rather than later might be preferable.

The man squinted as though in an attempt to recognize Keita before his eyes wided in recognition. "Oh! Jun Keita! Absolutely, follow me." The man dropped what he was doing -- well, rather, handed the stack of papers he had to another and directed him to another room, Keita paid not much attention to that -- and led Keita towards this office. He followed in silence.

A short ways, there he was. Few others were in there with the Daimyo, facing her as she sat at the other side of her desk. He recognized two of the three well enough, a third seemed a familiar face, but nothing more than that. Hissori, the refugee medical chief from Kirigakure, and Iori, the ambitious teacher who ought to have been one for the medics. But Keita would not make notice of them just yet.

"You called?"

[WC: 439]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a bit of a frown on his face. It was Hissori’s way to show that he was not really pleased with how this turned out. He understood why Keita should give confirmation to the daimyo before she gave him the moment, but it was still something frustrating. For he was a chief, and this was the head of the medics. Just like in Kirigakure, he always was undervalued, and not believed be it because of his young age, or be it because he was not always a part of this village. It made him feel small, made him feel like his former sennin always called him, “a kid.”

“I’m sure we don’t need to bother the head medic with these matters. He told me to do whatever I wanted.” He said very lowly as he moved to take another large sip of his water. He didn’t seem nervous, or upset as if he would be caught in a lie, but instead he seemed to be lost in thought, about what this hospital would be like.

Finally, when the Jun got there, Hissori let him walk past, though Buru went to greet him with a cold nose pressing into his hand. He would say hello, and Hissori would just wait a moment.

“The Daimyo just wanted to make sure that nothing I was doing with the Hope clinic would annoy or interfere with you work with the shamans, Keita-senpai. I assured her you gave me leeway to do whatever I wanted, but she wanted to make sure.” He said trying to be as respectful as possible.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening patiently, Katsu allowed the third member of their group to speak again pertaining to his part of the story. Everything seemed like it was going according to plan due to Katsu repeating the information that he had been told to repeat by Hissori earlier and it all just seemed to be making sense in his mind about their plan and whatnot. However, their Daimyo needed to bother their branch's sennin about the matter even though a medical chief was present with the proposers and said he gotten permission from the sennin. Sighing, Katsu just folded his arms and awaited for their branch's sennin to enter which it didn't take him long to appear after the Daimyo had called him. Of course like anyone that was called to the office of the Daimyo, he wanted to know exactly why he was called into the office to talk to his Daimyo. Luckily for everyone in the room, Hissori quickly responded to his boss's question and addressed the matter at hand.

As for Katsu, he just continued to stay quiet in the background as the "more important" figures were doing their job. It didn't truly matter to Katsu either way if the proposal got approved or not anymore. All he really wanted was to get out of this office with his dignity intact and be able to go check up on the Academy and his students since their last class since it had been some time since he last saw them. But, Katsu slowly was growing impatient of everything in this room but mostly importantly the people. It was only a matter of time before he lost his temper and went off on someone and probably be arrested for trying to harm his Sennin and the Daimyo of their vlllage. What a life.

[MFT: 301]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking back and forth between the people here, she'd let out a small sigh. She didn't have to hear much in the way of talking to know that this wouldn't fall on her head. Quickly and swiftly, she'd scrawl out the bounds and whatever else that was necessary for this to be put through. "Just know that whatever takes place with this hospital is now in your hands, Jun Keita. I am simply granting the funds for it now." She'd push over whatever documentation necessary to the group and she would push herself up to a stand.

"I'll be taking my leave now."

[ Topic left. Mission Passed. Go ahead and post up for the rewards. ]

Iori I apologize for skipping you, however Katsu was getting really unnecessarily antsy for this mission to end. Thank you Hissori and Iori for being lovely mission participants. Love you bunches! <3

Katsu, if you ever have any problems with me, please message me directly rather than talking to everyone else about it. Your cooperation is appreciated in our endeavors to make Stone a much more pleasant place to live!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back