Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

See You Space Cowboy... [Retirement]

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend=""We are Legion""]
She’d arrived at the gate of the village, landing high upon one of the two statues that watched over the entrance to the village vigilantly. She turned back to look at it once more, a frown on her face and sadness weighing heavy on her heart, but she felt that this was the right move; she was dangerous… to herself… to others… It wasn’t what she wanted to be remembered for. “You’re really gonna do this, girl? Without help I just have an easier time taking you over.” Reishii would remain silent for a time, taking in the view as a single tear rolled down her cheek. “No, neither of us is going to win… I don’t believe I can truly get rid of you and I would kill myself before you ever had the chance to take my body from me… no… You and I need to become better acquainted, Shaiten… We need to become one and only that way will we both get what we want.” She would now turn around and hop away from the village and toward the horizon. “You really are crazy, aren’t you.” Shaiten would chide. “But your idea interests me, though I will tell you now, I know of no way that we might merge our mind into one and if you can’t do it either, I will continue with my plans.” Reishii wouldn’t reply, she expected Shaiten would react as such and she was driven to make it happen, no matter how long it took.

[Topic Left / Retired]
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back