Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Seeds for the Future [Private]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OoC: Character dev: PM for entry]

Kamaru sighed clutching the teddy bear. The other Senju clanmen thought it odd when he had gathered them. The request to find the mine shaft with the dimensions and properties threw them for a loop as well. Talk of doing this as a favor for Senju Kazuki though got full cooperation. He didn’t think they were going to try and duck out of doing anything to help but Kamaru found name dropping was effective at times. He had been searching himself when two men came up behind him letting them know they found a spot. Kamaru stopped searching and gripped the bear tighter and nodded as they left with him following.

Others were in place doing the prep work Kamaru had explained. Some were already setting the odd stones unique to the Arcadians of the area, chakra infused glow stones that were as much like sunlight as he could expect. Listening as he asked about specifics it seemed the soil would need tempering later but initially it would make due. As Kamaru unzipped the back of the teddy bear and pulled out a few items he got a few looks until they saw what he had.

”What? Hey I didn’t really know what I was doing and it was the safest place I could think of to keep it. Would you want me to explain to Kazuki I broke it or something?” shot out at them getting slightly offensive.

As someone hurriedly moved to start the ritual Kamaru ran a hand through his hair and started to leave. Someone grabbed his arm wanting to know where he was going. Kamaru just explained he still needed to get Kazuki out and he didn’t know how long the process would take. He promised to bring Kazuki around after he inspected things here later but for now he had to beat feet. Kamaru was pretty sure the clansmen thought him an odd fellow but he had done a bit of groundwork for their future and from Kamaru’s point of view he was doing Kazuki a solid.

Leaving the area he looked at the scroll he was given with marks of the Clansmen in blood. For now they’d guard it manually, eventually they’d need something more clever he figured. Nodding at the small group outside the operation he explained to seal the area for now. Two walked in as the rest outside nodded simply as he left. The rattling of stones shifting and slamming against each other sounded like a cave-in of sorts but soon went silent due to the distance or the process being done.

[Topic Left]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic Rentered]

Kazuki had resisted the use of the cart but between prodding and the threat of Kamaru possible forgetting the location the man seemed to oblige him for now. Moving through the area Kazuki would see this village far different from their own with their upside down building structures and open spans less rampant. The man looked back and blinked when Kamaru said they had come to the spot he could drop them off. Looking around he explained this was the entrance to the abandoned mineshafts and cocked his head. Kamaru gave the man a modest sum of money the last of the funds from a recent job at a hospital site and thanked him before the puzzled man took his leave.

The rest he had been distributed and given to the refugees to use while they found work around the village. With Kazuki on unsteady feet Kamaru lead the larger man into the darkness ahead. Hopefully in a darker environment the fair complexioned man would be more at ease, plus being able to come and go as he pleased now would make him less stir crazy. Pulling out a small tube light Kamaru moved down several turns and bends eventually stopping to see two men standing and one sitting between them possibly resting. As Kamaru moved forward they all moved into action ready to defend or call for reinforcements it seemed. As Kamaru face came into view they showed recognition upon seeing Kazuki’s they showed reverence. Kamaru pulled a scroll from an unseen area of his jacket and handed it to Kazuki.

”They can show you in, I can wait or go in and explain things for what I tried to do… if you had time to read those books you’re probably aware of what I tried to do.” Kamaru stated stepping out of the way and waiting to see what the man would do.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite Kazuki's resistance, Kamaru's will was adamant, and for once, the Overlord was forced to submit to the latter's will. Being transported in a cart was a show of weakness that any Senju would want to avoid, especially the White Wolf since he was the leader of the clan. But there was nothing he seemed to able to do to change the Sennin's mind. Fortunately, the journey was not a long one and due to the cart, it was also a short one. The trio stopped in front of what appeared to be the entrance to a mine shaft. The Executioner could not lie, he was puzzled as to why Kamaru was bringing here. Was this the new location of the Senju grounds? Inside a mine? The Reaper could not argue there would no shortage of privacy inside, but a tree could survive very well without fresh air, unless, the Sennin had somehow found a way.

Assuming all would be revealed soon, he got out of the cart and nodded. Following the shorter individual toward the contents of the mine. The darkness inside was appeasing, in fact, the Rider of Death's shadow seemed to revel on it. With a slight smirk, the Silvery Haired Man kept following Kamaru and his small light source until they stopped in front of two standing men that were accompanied by another that had been seating until their arrival. He immediately recognized those three and the same happened to them. "Kazuki-sama. We are very relieved to see that you are free and able to join your clan once more." one of the guards spoke.

Nothing came out from Kazuki's mouth, a simple nod of recognition sufficed. The Overlord's focus was on Kamaru. "I am very thankful for your efforts in trying to restoring to my clan. That is something I will repay and I will never forget. You have to understand that there are some things that are a secret to to outsiders, but I believe you have earned a sneak peak. Come with and show me what you have done. Once your presence becomes forbidden I will let you know." the former Sennin noted as he accepted the scroll. Its contents would be read later on.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru listened to Kazuki’s explanation; he was in truth an outsider.

”Me being here or not really isn’t a concern if everything is done that needed to be. You asked me to do something so I did something. But I should probably explain a few things.” Kamaru said with a smirk.

He didn’t affect him really one way or another, as long as it wasn’t something breaking the law though he wasn’t really worried what they did. As the ones in front of them stepped to the sides the craggy rock surfaces behind them shook and cracked before it slide apart revealing a path behind the guards with Kamaru’s dim light source flashing out dwarfed by the light within. With several more moving into position opposite the area the rocky exterior had been suddenly being active.

With the light fully flooding over them Kamaru and Kazuki were in full view although the second set of guards identities remained hidden. Kazuki would wonder how they had managed to come back into the daylight probably from the light showing from inside the passage.

As they stood to bar entry for the duo they seemed to be in indecision to stopped Kamaru before they recognized and bowed to Kazuki as their Clan’s Head. Moving inside the passage the area behind them closed up. The area although not fully visible seemed odd around them probably to Kazuki, although the area directly across looked like an area surrounded by rock he would see something green, leaves in an odd area that would seem all too familiar to Kazuki. Had Kamaru managed to find a mineshaft straight down to get sunlight?

A further inspection of the area would reveal areas of light shining from multiple sources in the shaft with water trickling from various small holes, an irrigation system of sorts spiraling down the shafts sides woven into the steps and walls running off to form a pool below surrounding the small island a young tree’s base sprung from. Kazuki would probably guess what the tree was. The place despite the flood of activity would probably seem peaceful if people weren’t busy moving around on various tasks.

”I mostly did research and talked to a few people from Leaf City on generic subjects without getting into detail.” Kamaru explained pointing to a glowing stone about the size of a plate, without lands owned I’m unsure of the ramifications of this method but it could be temporary until you have a permanent place. Having a tree suddenly popping up is something noticeable, didn’t know if you wanted such a thing out in the open. The idea to make a request for an area marked sacred for religious purposes for your clan and given ownership rights and the ability to guard and protect it from what not is something else we could look into when we’re looking over the laws of this country and the village.”[/b] he continued before the light from the glowing stone intensified a bit. ”Needed light and found out about these locally, they give off a sun like light source. Light source stones are natural to the area but took some doing to find or purchase for sunlike energy source, they will need to be recharged with Chakra so people will have to be attuned to them to channel chakra since it’s more of a finesse thing that a threshold thing of slamming chakra into them. The light is a sustainable resource with the maintenance I’ve tested it on a smaller scale but between the ‘tech guys’ from Leaf and monitoring it looks like the number here will not need to be increased unless the tree outgrows the area. I talked to them about the smaller scale use and did the math on my on for the upscale version. Using mirrors light could be focused to grow the tree in various directions or branched to affect the growing of the tree the way you need it too if we expand in the area. The rock and earth would be needed to be dug out in advanced though which may be a security concern but if it’s not here for a long term solution but we probably won’t need to worry about it for a while but the options are open.” Kamaru lectured pointing out as some people were touching the stones or installing mirrors still for refractive purposes.
Pointing at one of the trickling water holes in the wall Kamaru splashed the small grooved channels they rain into moving down towards the roots below. ” A partial tap into an aquifer for a trickle water supply from various areas should be less noticeable along with rain water run offs being caught it should provide something in the short term for the tree for a water supply. There is the thought of using chakra but something low tech and low chakra signature based I figure would be… quieter. Your clan members were a bit thrown off by the odd requirements and methods I put on them for digging using specific instructions and dimensions though. Scrolls the blood thumbprint of your members involved. For not rock wall entrance to conceal is the best I could come up with, a formula to scribe a seal technique for the area off from those without your Senju Chakra signature and blood seemed like a solution but it’s a little out of my league currently put the theory is a little too high fantasy science it seemed for the IT guys from the chakra science guys we pulled out of Leaf. But if we could formulate a technique that would allow one to merge through stone easily if they’re basically one of your clansmembers from that scroll it would up security since you’re be able to have a perimeter to guard more easily with less people. Smaller guard force with possibly a sensor or a sensor like alarm would keep the area more convert as well with a smaller footprint of manpower. You might want to add yourself to the Scroll… don’t know who from your clan didn’t make it with us though but if they’re showing up late I don’t know how you can tell if they’re being used to infiltrate for the Daimyo or another third party. But that’s all I got, kind of why it took me so long to get you out. Too bad Minoru wasn’t around he probably could have done all this stuff instead. Any questions? ” Kamaru finished with a shrug.

It was a lot to take in and he had the clansmembers asking along the way everything he had asked them to do. Leaving the notes and the design places he’d make a note to have Kazuki look over them for personal knowledge and store them someplace safe or destroy them once everyone knew what was going on that needed to know.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was as a surprise when Kamaru and Kazuki entered the cave. The Overlord wasn't expecting what he saw. A well lit cave with a natural source of water, that housed his entire clan or so it seemed. But more important that all that, he was fully relieved by the sight of a small tree. The Sacred Tree was alive and it was growing well it seemed. Despite all the reading the White Wolf had done on that particular subject, he would not dare to consider himself an expert on the matter, but at least, he was more versed than anyone else. He truly had no idea if this new tree would ever reach the size of its progenitor, though he could guess it wouldn't. Judging from the tales, the initial Sacred Tree's gigantic size was all due to the absorption of the previous Red Rain's waters. Stone was free from those and nothing indicated it would ever suffer that kinjutsu, thus, this newer tree, while holding the same nourishment properties of the older one, would never be as impressive.

Kamaru then began a very long, albeit very interesting, speech were he detailed what he had done and how it was done, while the Executioner was locked away in prison. Interrupting the Sennin's train of thought seemed rude enough, so the Silvery Haired Man resumed himself to muttering "Impressive", "Very ingenious", "Crafty" and other variants that had the same meaning. Accompanying such words came simple nods as if he was punctuating his opinion with two mediums, oral and through body motions. Nonetheless, all things must end and so did Kamaru's explanation. "Minoru is perfoming a task I gave him. What it is and his whereabouts are classified information that I cannot and will not disclose unless I really have no other option at my disposal. Rest assure this was a task beyond critical and with great personal risk. Now I can only hope that he succeeds and returns alive." the Rider of Death noted as he walked to the tree.

This walk was not a conscious one. He had no idea he was drawing near it, but his body knew its needs and unconsciously was heading toward were salvation was. "I think I will store this scroll for the time being." the Reaper noted as he did so. And it was then that he realized that he was quite close to the tree now. "You have done a tremendous work and my kin will greatly benefit from it. SENJU GATHER AROUND." Kazuki stated. Moments later, Kamaru and Kazuki were surrounded by the remaining members of that once great clan. "We Senju have our flaws, but we are not ungrateful. We are in your debt Kamaru and we will pay it. Whenever you need us, we will be there." the Overlord declared as he knelt and lowered his head before the Stone Sennin and with him so did the rest of the clan. The former Sennin was a proud man, Kamaru knew it so the fact that he was willing to kneel before another, that meant allot.

"Kamaru, from this day henceforth, you are welcome among us. You can come and go as you please unless the guards prevent from you entering ou compound. And be aware that if they do, it is because I have ordered them so and what may be happening is to our eyes only. This will be a haven for the Senju and let it be to you as well if you so desire. This is an honor we have never offered before, not throughout my father's rule and not during mine." the Diplomat stated, pausing momentarily to create some suspense for what he was about to say. "Not every Senju is a born Senju. There are those, few, but they exist, that joined the clan. We are willing to accept you into our fold, be warned however, that accepting carries its consequences. One of which is that once you truly are one of us, you may never leave.".

Boom, that was a major announcement and above all, the greatest honor the clan could bestow to an outsider. Sure, entering the Senju clan meant he would become as obsessed for power as they were, but he would also gain a family. One that fiercely protected their own. "You don't have to decide now. Take your time as this is not a decision to be taken lightly. We have much to do you and I, regarding those requests I enumerated in the Hole. But before I can start them, I need to do something. I need fifteen minutes and unfortunately, you cannot stay in here for that time. Can you wait form in the outside?" the White Wolf questioned. It was time to undertake a millennial ritual, one that would stave death from him and that would allow him to function properly again.

[MFT - 816]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuki seemed to take in things as Kamaru explained things in detail providing minimum feedback since it was something probably in the back of his mind for maintenance reasons. For the most part Kamaru tried to direct the tour of things to keep in mind but Kazuki seemed focused mostly on the tree since it was the primary reason they were here. He seemed slightly relieved and saddened at the same time. Kamaru dismissed the mix of emotions in the man since he had his own dealings to worry about, still the head of a clan away from home and several clan members to look after wasn’t easy. Granted Kamaru was slowly working his way to be responsible for a larger number of individuals with a greater range of issues, opinions, and viewpoints so he felt a bit of empathy towards the coming days for Kazuki coming to terms with his life now. Kamaru did get some although sketchy details on what happened to Minoru. If he didn’t need to know he wouldn’t push the issue, he trusted Kazuki enough to know if things would effect more than just the Fire Country and his clan to give Kamaru and the people of Iwa a heads up if something dangerous would be happening, also Kamaru wasn’t his keeper so to speak though so he left things at face value for Kazuki to deal with. Kazuki seemed mostly interested in the tree since his pace had increased and although Kamaru attempted to lead him around to show him the place he seemed to move in a beeline towards the tree while they had a discussion. As the larger man held up the scroll explaining what he planned to do with it Kamaru nodded. Things were mostly done from Kamaru’s side.

A pledge of loyalty it seemed with Kazuki bowing as well as the clan members had Kamaru looking around. It was a bit odd considering the man earlier wouldn’t even take a ride until forced and blackmailed to get here. Getting a bit embarrassed Kamaru tried to get Kazuki to stand pulling him up by the shoulder wondering possibly if he was also just weak from captivity. It was a bit much for Kamaru a pledge of loyalty and an offer to join the clan in a way. He was never big on families not really having or knowing one. He had seen firsthand the insanity and despair the loss of one could burden on someone though.

”You asked me to do something for you and I did what was in my power… I’m slowly realizing that things combat related are more powerful at times to shinobi, also I don’t think I’ve fully grasped what is in my power yet as well… this had been an eye opener to that. Besides I mostly did the planning and design, your clansmen did a lot of the grunt work in a short amount of time once things were explained.” Kamaru admitted.

”That being said I don’t think everyone wants to live in this cave although there is probably room to create quarters for some on guard to maintain the area securely until countermeasures are put into effect. Thanks for the standing invite among your clan, much like in the village I’m still an outsider though so I look forward to you and their cooperation.” Kamaru explained looking out to the members. For the most part he did kind of feel bad about conning them into doing most of the work but Kamaru had a few things going at once and having the time to do all the work himself wasn’t on his plate timewise really. He looked around admiring the handywork before he continued, ”I will need an address of sorts for records of where people will ‘officially be living’ in the village to append to the rest of the transients from Leaf since the integration for records in Iwa really hasn’t been done, hell it took the Guardian of Lightning two days to find me… granted I was off the path a bit.” Kamaru continued looking around waving a hand around them, ”Being here so it was understandable. Also for matters with people outside your clan I suggest getting someplace set up to meet with them besides here. I don’t take things personally really so if I’m not allowed in I’ll take it as just that. As long as I can still get things done or messages to you I’m fine with an arrangement of sorts. I am honored to be able to walk among your clansmen freely but as it seems now I’ll take my leave. I’ll be outside.” Kamaru would finish bowing his head slightly and moving back up and out of the area to outside.

Once Kazuki was done and they could speak privately Kamaru would give him the answer to the offer, ”Freely moving about will probably be enough, more so then I really need I think currently among your clan but I’ll have to decline on the offer to become one of the clan. A further level of obligations can probably put me in sticky situations and conflicts of interest in truth… besides it’ll prove difficult to deny knowledge of things if I actually know them and the goingons of the clan. Plus being outside the clan lets me do things you can’t for the most part and I need to spread out a network and get integrated into Stone if you’re going to have the contacts and funds available to do things in Fire Country and operate, especially now it’s pretty much a black hole for information besides Konoha Corporation being a terrorist organizations with underworld ties trying to take over the country. But that can wait for a bit, there's a lot of prep work to do in the mean time.” Kamaru explained.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I understand. And those suggestions are very sound, I will take them in consideration. If Stone has an area specifically designated for household of clans, that is where we will establish our official residence. Considering I am not an officer in Stone I will not have an office for people to look me for, in fact, they don't know me at all for that to happen, thus I will be found in the Senju Compound." Kazuki noted. After being asked to leave the cave, Kamaru did so, leaving the Overlord of the Senju Clan with enough privacy to do what he needed the most. A few steps later, the Executioner's hands could touch the bark of the tree. His right hand was now holding a dagger with a green blade, the ceremonial Jade Dagger, while his left hold the Jade Cup. The most prized possessions that the Senju clan had. How he had them in his hands when mere moments he did not, that was a mystery, one that would remain unsolved for many more years.

With a ceremonial motion, the Rider of Death stabbed the tree and collected the dripping sap in the Cup. Once it was full, the White Wolf removed the dagger and placed it near the root of the tree. With an even more cinematic movement, the Reaper drank the cup's content whole. The effect was almost immediate. The sap had a renewal effect for the Silvery Haired Man, where once stood a feeble and frail man, now a powerful being gazed all the rest. The former Sennin was now back into his full prime. An unstoppable minion master, the capable leader of the Senju Clan, Senju Kazuki was back, now more than ever and ready for his roaring path of revenge.

Giving the Jade Cup to one of his clansmen, the Executioner exited the cave and met back up with Kamaru again. The Main Branch Sennin would immediately notice the difference between the old and the new Silvery Haired Man. Last time they had saw, the Reaper was weakened, withered, emaciated. But now, he felt powerful, youthful, ready for anything fate could throw at him. "Like I said before, this was your decision and yours alone. The offer was mine to give, but you alone had the ability to accept or refuse. Regardless of your choice, everything remains the same between us. Now tell me friend, with whom I have to speak to ascertain what rank I will hold in Stone's main branch hierarchy and what will be expected of me? I am slso more than ready to start studying Tsuchi's laws and have that convo with the Tsuchikage, whenever you feel ready for." the Rider of Death questioned. Now that he was back, he was ready to commence the operation Phoenix Rebirth.

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The idea of having someplace people could talk to Kazuki besides this cave seemed like a good idea he would look into. Kamaru would make a note to find out where the Senju Compound would be at a later date in case he needed to give someone directions or if he needed to track down the man personally. It didn’t seem that long outside for a wait although the ones starting at him on guard outside seemed a bit disappointed they were outside with him. Kamaru guessed family meetings were kind of a big thing among the Senju.

Once Kazuki rejoined him he seemed a lot better, he’d have no needed to literally be carted around anymore. There was as much color returning to the pale man’s skin as one would expect. He didn’t seem to take offense to the offer’s rejection and got down to business. Mainly what to do for work and who was in the chain of command.

”I actually got swung into the position of the Main Branch Sennin so the best I can do is Jounin. At least that’s what I’d like to think, but technically I’m the Head Academy Instructor but with that I’ll need to review records to get myself adjusted to that position, backtracking and reviewing the last fifty years though will push out who were major clans pushing students through the academy and if I look through the registry if I can gain access I’ll see how things have played out for man power over the last few decades.

Currently ‘we’ as a whole from Leaf City need to start working towards assisting Stone in its endeavors and underlying missions that prove some level of trust is there between us and the village of Iwa not just the high impact ones but a broad stroke of getting things done through missions. The idea or preconception we’re here for a free ride and resources is something I’d like to quickly get dismissed by the local populace before people start thinking it. Quell any stigma early on. There’s a place of study besides the academy I’m told but I’m unsure if it’s advanced education or just a library maybe even a place of self-teaching or self-learning, or some form of enlightenment really. I haven’t checked it out yet myself but I might for an area to use for a pet project.”
Kamaru explained.

”As for the meeting with the Tsuchikage I figure it’s mostly a courtesy for the heads up on Fire Country and what you plan to do, it would probably make getting assistance from Stone or permission to move freely out of the village but we’ll need to assess the contacts or any remnants of an intelligence gathering network through Fire Country we have… and vet them to see if the Fire Daimyo hasn’t flipped someone to feed him information or just paid off to give out false information. For the most part we need to rebuild a network in Fire Country and for that we need new connections and funding. How much help I’ll actually be in that is unclear, this is still I guess the first week on the job but for the most part I’ll need to run interference. For the most part regardless of what we do and how we approach things as long as it doesn’t bring ill effects to the people of Stone I think we’ll be fine if we operate under predefined parameters but it’ll be dicey probably. For now I’ll give you time to get you and your clan set up with lodging a bit more permanent and see what needs to be done. Also I’ll see if I can find someone for you to start working with locally that way you’ll have someone to vouch for your actions from a few points of reference, one from Leaf City, me and the new local village member. Hopefully the search through the registry will turn something up. In the very least it might provide a good view of you with the Guardian of Lightning, I don’t want to have her second guessing the decision to let you out when you’ve done nothing wrong in the village or country locally by their/our laws.

Still need to find out the whole what is illegal on you raising the dead laws but it seemed non Earth Country born enemies of the state are open game… we should still look into it in case someone tries to get you killed on a loophole of sorts.”
Kamaru added waiting to see what Kazuki had planned or if he had any thoughts to add.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Main Branch Sennin? Congratulations are in order then. Though being a leader of a branch is hardly a bless and you can believe in me since I have treaded in those shoes before." Kazuki would note after trying to pat Kamaru's back. Back in Leaf, the Overlord was the higher ranking officer, now in Stone, their positions had been reversed. There was no ill feelings about that change of place. Unlike others, the Executioner was worried about personal power. He couldn't care less about his personal standing in the hierarchy of a Hidden Village. Sure, the higher his rank, the more freedom he would have to pursue his personal goals, but that was it for him. "Jounin will more than suffice, worry not. I will make sure I give you plenty of help for as long as you need it. I have got red in my ledge and I want to wipe it clean." the White Wolf would note. It was time to leave the Bat Cave, so he would motion for Kamaru to start walking. Along the way, the Sennin would share his thoughts on what tasks had to be done by them. They were precisely on point. Kamaru could have many flaws, but the lack of a functioning mind was not one of them.

That was one of the traits, the Rider of Death enjoyed about his superior. Kazuki liked to think he had a keen intellect thus he enjoyed being in the company of those that seemed to also possess one. "It seems that I should start by meeting up with the Tsuchikage. Learn what he has in mind for us refugees. How he plans to help us retake Leaf, if at all. And start establishing a line of trust between us all." the Reaper noted. "Like you have pointed before, we are effectively blind regarding what is happening in the Fire Country. We need to establish a network of information that allows us to know what is going on and plan accordingly. As the former head of an intelligence gathering department of a Hidden Village, I believe I can do a thing or two on that part. I already have a few agents out there, but communication won't be easy, if possible at all." the Silvery Haired Man said. "Learning Tsuchigakure's laws should be started immediately after I meet with the Tsuchikage. As soon as I know what I can or not do, the better prepared I will be to start plotting the Daimyo's demise and our triumphal return. Unless you are already knowledgeable of them, I would not mind having your company while studying them." the former Sennin finished.

He walked in silence for a while, thinking hard on what was ahead. There was a lot of work to be done. He certaintly could not do it all by himself, but how much more could he ask of Kamaru? The guy was the leader of a branch. That specific position ate time like it was delicious. It did not seem right to ask him even more. "Those three points seemed to be the more urgent now. Let's start with the Tsuchikage shall we?"

[MFT=528]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”We should probably save any accolades until I actual show performance. Being a blessing or a curse is really not an issue, there will be exploits and ways to be exploited. Only through the use of words I guess so it’s a different game of subterfuge and strategic placements really. I’ll need to really look at the thin lines drawn which is a bit new to someone who mostly focused on field work and act as one of the people I’d probably end up just watching before. Well if you’d like to help we really need to look at the overlay of manpower from Leaf City and make sure everyone that was working still is. Psychologically going from someone with a job and reverting and realizing you’ve reverted to something along the lines of the illegal immigrants in Leaf City will be a heavy blow to anyone who was prideful of their status as a working shinobi. If they have work, they eat. Just need to find out if there’s situations of being ‘black balled’ out of doing work really.” said after nodding to Kazuki’s comments.

”Besides putting us to work and using us to further his own country from my talk with him I really don’t know what he has planned. Assistance in retaking Leaf City or the entirety of Fire Country is a big operation, the idea Earth would provide oversight or becoming a province of sorts under them might come up. Be prepared for anything really that could come up is all I’d suggest, or rather what are you really willing to sacrifice for the sake of Leaf City and the Fire Country to make things right is a better question.” Kamaru added.

”I’d agree though meeting up with the Tsuchikage would probably give us the best spring board for a plan of action. Local and Regional law though might be a long read for me since while the does and do nots involving your ‘fan club’ is something you’ll be looking into I’ll have to grab a large spectrum of knowledge really which is going to be a pain since I’m no lawyer. I’ll need to see a larger interpretation of the law in general. Forming and talking to contact’s for Leaf City I’ll leave to you since it’s your network really. I’d prefer not be be privy to too much information unless it would be a definite threat to Earth Country as well in which case we’d have a greater chance of getting support and swift action.” Kamaru explained mock pawing at the air and showing teeth to imply the undead that seemed to follow him everywhere eventually. While being in a position to move to higher echelon of Stone’s Shinobi advisors, generally knowing with little details put Kamaru in the position of not being able to diverge what he didn’t know. Being unless or unsure while being forthcoming was just as dangerous at times and knowing. But Kamaru couldn’t diverge what he didn’t know.

Kamaru having been walking as they talked. The sun had subsided and had begun to get hazy in the distance casting the area in tones of orange as the village started to cool for the night.

”Well lets head to the office and see if I can get a hold of my boss or at least set up a meeting. Don’t know if he’s in the office now, I actually meet him in the lobby and we had our chat out in public… A bit of double talk at times. Seems he knew a lot more about me then me of him though. How was the food at the prison? Maybe we should get something to eat afterwards since you don’t look at much of the skin and bones type anymore.” Kamaru asked exploding into a different line of conversation. He seemed to change slightly once more out in the open of the village moving into a more laid back and jovial role of sorts. The look of seriousness was gone from his face and eyes replaced with a slightly more open persona of someone that might not actually be as smart as you would think.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If we need to surrender a portion of the Fire Country to the Earth Country in the sake of retaking Leaf from those traitorous hands, so be it. But I will not, nor I will allow anyone to do so, Konohagakure's sovereignty to anyone else. We can only be grateful for their Tsuchigakure's help but I will not allow Leaf to become a puppet of another Hidden Village. If that is the price of the Tsuchikage, that is a price I will not pay. I will rather retake Konoha by myself." Kazuki would note once Kamaru had questioned him what he was willing to sacrifice. The Overlord was willing to sacrifice much for Konoha's sake, but even he had his limits, thresholds he would not cross no matter what.

"Fan Club? That would mean that they willingly follow me, which is contrary to the truth. They are forced to do so and that imitations of yours is highly inaccurate. I have those kind of soldiers at my disposal, but I have other beings I can call that are much different. You know what I am talking about as you have seen them before. And I will not restrain myself from using my most potent skill in my arsenal. None of those are native to this country, I don't believe they can pick on that and if they do, then we have a problem." Kazuki would say after Kamaru's imitation. While his tone his serious, he was amused at the guy's act.

They were now on the outside, breathing fresh air and walking under a sky that was getting darker and darker as night approached. The Hidden Village in Stone acquired a distinct tone of orange as the sun set. It was a beautiful vision, even the Reaper could not deny that, but it wasn't Konona nonetheless, it was not his home. The Silvery Haired Man caught Kamaru's apparent change of persona. As far as he was aware, the Sennin did not have a case of double personality, thus he concluded this was a facade that he had created. Perhaps to confound future enemies? If so, it should work well enough. "Food was decent enough. No doubt due to the fact that I was more of a political prisoner than anything else. An undeserving position, but the past is the past, no point in bringing that up. I suppose we can taste what this village has to offer in terms of food. I mean, we are going to live in here for a while, might as well get accustomed to the local cuisine as fast as possible. Lead the way Sennin, you know you way around here much better than I." the Executioner would state. He was far from being hungry. The sap had satiated his hunger somewhat. It was not nurturing, but the very act of its ingestion, combined with its special flavour, had left the White Wolf completely well.

[Topic left to the Spire?]

Kamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kamaru nodded. He had a general idea of what Kazuki was willing to do to save a country. The measures and ramifications was something to think about in advance to act accordingly. With a verbal assess of the man’s resolve the slight jest seemed to fall between a hard line and being slightly relaxed. Being in Stone meant having a lot to take in realization of things would slowly set in. Being a bit laid back before putting in a bit of long hours was probably needed.

”Right, well no more carrying you around anymore. Watch the bridges though it is a long way down.” Kamaru remarked as he began the march to the Spire as he looked over a ledge down to the waves breaking on the rocks far below them. This village did not have as much of a rolling landscape but at the same time it was easily defendable. Kamaru pointed out what little he know which wasn’t much, mostly where Leaf transients had taken up temporary housing in the Pearl Tenements. While they weren’t the greatest it was excessively cheap for some. While those able to provide services as shinobi had opted to move into the Barracks Kamaru explained they were far from settled since realization of what reality was probably just started settling in for some. Kamaru figured the spectrum would range from people hitting the ground running to deep depression or suicide and commented as much. It was hard pill to swallow personally since prior to this he just had to worry about if he was on mission and mission ready. Now he had to think about not just those from Leaf but those of this village who were an unknown in general.

[Topic Left for the Spire as well]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back