Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Sennins and shrooms [SMTM] Asuka

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Before take off.​
unknown.png

Sazuki Nao
Speech
Thoughts

Excursai (kami)
speech
thoughts
Nao was packing the last pieces. "Sai, please go over my pouch one more time.. Make sure everything is there." Nao asked his Contract who nodded and started to check if he had everything. "Looks fine to me..." "Glad so..." Nao said as he did on his light body armor and picked up his headband from the table. " Guess this would mean go time..." With that the contract did poof out of existance as he wasn't going to be around for much now.

As Nao made way towards the gates he would stop by the small bakery to grab something to eat for both of them. "Hope she won't mind this.." It was a sweet type of bread with cream inside of it. It was one of the favorites of Nao... and he hoped the other had a sweet tooth too.

Now he was waiting at the gates, grabbing a coffee from one of the guard houses and having a small chatter with them while waiting on their friend.

Notes:
Mission requirements said:
A-Rank Mission
Wordcount minimum: 6,000 Words of each person.
15 posts minimum.

NAO:
TWC: 169 / 6000

In this mission there will be dice rolls, the dice rolls will be made in Bot-Fun at discord. You might get asked to do rolls yourself which answers will already been given, the outcome of the dice will tell you what you need to mention or do in the RP.

If you happen to have questions or anything, please do not hesitate to contact me either on discord or on NC.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka simply skipped around the village from her home towards the gates. She stopped for a bit, while she stood in line in her favorite shop, to get some morning dangos. To her, it didn't really matter that Nao had to wait simply because she had forgotten he was going with her in this mission. It took more than she thought but finally she got her food. Giving the old man her thanks she left the shop, continuing to skip towards her destination. Thankfully it didn't actually take that long to get there.

Asuka giggled seeing Nao with his coffee in hand. "Nao! My dear friend!" She giggled waving at him, skipping to get closer to him. nce she was close enough she simply stopped. "Hope you've been doing well. So! What's this mission of yours?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Takeoff.​
unknown.png

Sazuki Nao
Speech
Thoughts

Excursai (kami)
speech
thoughts
He finished up his first cup of coffee and saw Asuka coming towards the gates. "Hmm..??" His gaze was warm and welcoming and his smile was soothing. "Glad to see you are around, got you a pudding bread." He would offer the brown baker's paper bag. "Busy as always... But we need to go after this, but I cannot send anyone else..." he would grab another coffee and offer to make one for Asuka as she wanted. This was a coffee for on the road.

As they would pass the gates Nao would start to explain. "So..." He steered his coffee as he added some milk to make the coffee less as strong as he already was a hyperactive person. "I will be going over a full mission report, no too long to read... as everything might be essential. Kids had been playing in and around the outer borders, they do not know how but were in a forest... This forest had a cave to them and they're all kinds of strange things inside... Now one kid brought their findings to us... but just two days later he had died... by an autopsy the kid seemed to have remains of that substance in his stomach. We are in debate if this was poisonous yes or no... Or something else had happened. We got a direction to go towards, but we need to find out what it is, how lethal is it and what can we do to prevent it... as I don't think that the substance itself killed him... "

He took a sip of his coffee and took a smoke in the meanwhile too, offering her too as he forgot if she didn't or did use. "Too long to read... Get there, look what it is, what is going on... get it or whatever... get out..." His words were calm as he looked to the horizon, drinking his coffee further and finishing up the smoke. "We don't know what we will find..." He said once finished and wanted to get some speed so they would arrive at least near the forest for the big break before going in. As it still would be a little while till they got there.
Notes:
NAO:
MFT: 370

TWC: 539 / 6000

In this mission there will be dice rolls, the dice rolls will be made in Bot-Fun at discord. You might get asked to do rolls yourself which answers will already be given, the outcome of the dice will tell you what you need to mention or do in the RP.

If you happen to have questions or anything, please do not hesitate to contact me either on discord or on NC.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back