Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shimgu Komachi-Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komachi Shimgu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Shimgu Komachi
General Description: dark skin tone,silver haired,teal eyes,casually wears a blue striped shirt and black cargos.
History: History: At the age of five Komachi decided to become a ninja. As he received training from his grandfather at the age of 7, Komachi's grandfather died of a heart attack. When life could not get worse it did. Ko's parents suddenly left without even leaving a note. So he went looking for them and the last trace of them was in Konoha. When he reached Konoha, he asked one random jonin a question. The jonin answered "The last time I seen them, they were dead "looking depressed he then wanted to return home. Then he remembered, "I am broke, so I'll stay here till I make some money." For the time being, he worked as medical ninja, operating on patients, performing surgery, things of that nature. As it seems he lived alone at twelve meaning he pays for every thing from bills, to taxes. Life then became dull so he decided to create katanas, kunais , and shuriken. He decided to control his own fate. Things began to get worse by the minute. Komachi’s house was set on fire by some of his jealous classmates, who forgot he was inside. Now Komachi is knocking from door to door looking for a new home until he encounters a Medical Ninja Trainee named Susumu. As he told the boy his problems Komachi began thinking “why does my life suck so much “ then he remembered, “it’s not my fault those bastards from class destroyed my home now I have to find a new home fuck them” ”I want vengeance” As he walked into a thick forest, he began hunting for food. Out of nowhere, came the students who burnt his home to a crisp, without even thinking that he was inside. Komachi then paralyzed all of them. Then he set traps to make sure that they can never escape.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You're friends and you'll be using the same computer to post on regularly? Not to scare you but we do have a strict no multi-accounting policy.

Moving on past that, we also request that new users when making characters try to avoid the rather well tried and true 'orphan' story. Whether it be from abandonment or death, etc. Would it be possible for you to alter your story to reflect such a request? It's not backbreaking if you don't, we just don't want every student to be without family to the point where it's a village/city full of teenagers and no adults.

Komachi Shimgu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am not multi-counting I was over at my friend's house and made my account on his computer I have my own computer . also I can't change my story cause it took awhile to develop

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
We appreciate your patience while the site is getting back together!

In the meantime, here are some reads that you may need to know:
General Rules
Forum Rules

Please post your character profile HERE. An admin will be also coming by to give you your the Academy Student banner. Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here <3

Contact us for anything: Council
Hokage: Kami
Anbu Sennin: Senju Tadao
Milpol Sennin: Umashiashikabihikoji
Medical Sennin: Hasegawa Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back