Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shizi -> Maki (Unretiring/Free Rebirth Card)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Shizi
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Just gonna retire em.
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Mercenary

New Character Name: Tonkon Maki
Preferred Username: Maki
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry
Custom Class:
I'll Have Your Head!
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Gen DC
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Maki retired as a Sennin so...main?
IC Rank: Requesting Asuka reinstate him as Hokage Advisor/Sennin.

Character Age: 43
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:
Maki stands at 5’10” – Certainly not an imposing height. At just 170 lbs he is not a physically imposing specimen if you were to go by sheer size. But his intense features can make up for that. With a glare that could be describes as an animal watching prey, Maki’s gray eyes often seem devoid of emotion. He keeps his hair mid-length for a man, coming down to between his nose and chin – The dark-brown mass usually well kept. Maki has returned to his health, and in doing so decided to don his old outfits more often. While being seen in a three piece suit is still not an uncommon sight, more often he will be found in his red samurai gear he stole from his kills as a younger man. Most odd is that, while he is indeed in his early 40’s, he has the appearance of a man in his early 20’s, and the physical prowess to match.
Character's Mental Description:
Determination, sheer force of will, implacable. These used to be words to describe Maki before the horrific events of the past. With the emblem embedded into his body, the healing powers it imparted to burn out the influence over his body, Maki found his mind was being restored as well. The uncertainty and doubt are mostly gone, replaced by resolve and cunning once more. Maki is not above scheming to get what he wants, and plays a good actor when needed. While, at the end, he wants what is best for Leaf – His idea of how to get there might be wildly off track due to his straightforward method of dealing with problems.
Multiple Personality Application: None
Character History: Unretiring so not needed.
Clan Request: Joining the Isaki clan, which I own.
So I approve my joining it.

Death/Retirement Thread: NA
Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shizi-the-ljonskar-wip.64160/
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/i-am-a-lion-shizis-training-thread.64174/
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/and-i-want-to-be-free-shizis-dojo.64176/

Special Usergroups: Is this question even relevant with villages being open and profiles all being where they are? We know village group is going to change, but special usergroups most often don't.
Anyways, keeping Dev and GMT.

Old Stats: Capped
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: Using a Free Rebirth card so no loss
New Stats: Capped
New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: Just going to undo my swaps I did in my last OCR:

So reversing it, I will scrap all of Piercing and Bludgeoning back for all of Photon, Sound, Sand, and Crystal.
Refunding:
Piercing – 293 ASP, 145,550 Yen
Bludgeoning – 293 ASP, 145,550 Yen

Rebuying/Remastering:
All photon refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 Yen
All sound refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 Yen
All sand refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 yen
All crystal refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 yen

I will owe 6 ASP and 80,900 yen. With the inventory system, not sure how this works now. You refund me and I buy? Or you just swap it out on the admin side?

Other Refunds: I have a LOT of augments. I would like to just get rid of them all.
Dual Weapon x1, Explosive Seal x1, Special Composition x3, Trick Weapon x1, Blood Rack x2, Great Weapon x1, Swift x1, Primal x1, Razor Strike x1
And then an extra 1 of each augment, including the above (So add 1 to each of those too).

Quick maths - 40 augments, add the above to make it 52*2400 yen = 124800 yen.

Name of any Contract you currently own: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/custom-contract-request.62250/ - Maki has Horse from last go. Unretiring back into it. No app needed since...he got it from a cmod search.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Chimera - However Magician (which was part of it) changed. I would like to request a free swap out of it and into Uchiha as dev altered an integral part of the CA to my build.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope.
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade. Limbo training is only for people who have died in modded combat or suicide. Anyone whose character has not died is still capable of RPing that character until their OCR is finalized, and thus can train as normal.

Things you do NOT need to state, but take note of:
  • Abilities = All of your Abilities are auto-untrained upon rebirth. In order to have any Abilities for your new character, you must activate them by posting in your character’s Dojo topic in your new village.
  • Character History = By suiciding/rebirthing, you're making a new character. This means your new character must not know or remember anything of your old character's life/thoughts/feelings. If your new character has ANY direct/indirect connection to your old character, you MUST state that in your new character history write up for Admin & Village approvals. All Medical or ANBU related experience should be reflected in your history along with CA or BL influence.
  • Editing Your New Character Application = Do not edit a post you have made in your OCR. You must copy all of your information from your last post and add the changes to the new post. This is for papertrail reasons.

Things that do NOT transfer with your next character:
Please take notice of which ASP shop items that you have bought transfer with your character, and which do not.[/quote][/code]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Going from Battlesmith to DA so the app for that:
There’s an old saying: Character is what you are in the dark.

It’s an odd saying, that when no one is watching or can see you, your actions are definitive to your being. Maki was used to being seen of late, and he was proving more and more altruistic in his actions. But deep down, was he truly doing these actions for the right reasons? Or was he just a scared man running from his own past? Was he a good man, or an old Maki scared and looking to get into heaven?

The emblem that had embedded itself into his body to begin the healing process had worked admirably. His eye was complete, his hand was flesh once more. Even his mind was whole, something he’d worried would never return to him. And now he had to figure out what to do with this thing.

It had…purged him when he initially put it on. And so, with Happi standing by, Maki went to work figuring out exactly what had happened. In the end, he determined that it had blocked off parts of his own psyche to promote the mental healing he needed. Maki was not one to let his brain be tampered with without concern. The new-old Maki might be a reckless fool looking to prove he still had it after his losses, but with his mind once more his own he felt no desire to prove anything.

Happi was not pleased to see Maki working to undo the efforts of the medallion. He’d gone to great lengths to find the thing and bring it back, and Maki had changed his very body to make it work. But the results were obviously there. And so, it was no longer needed. It was, as Maki put it, a crutch weakening efforts to progress.

As Maki unlocked more of his own mind, the knowledge of how to truly regain his power was slow to come, but it did indeed come. Happi prepared for the trip diligently. Cold weather gear, heated oxygen tanks, rations, weapons. A two-man expedition to Mist was not unheard of, but it was still deadly. Their stealth proved to the task as they snuck past things that would give Happi nightmares the rest of his life.

It was harrowing, and once they hit the caves it was even worse. Stealth only went so far in these confines. Maki proved to the task of things, his sword clearing the things lurking in the shadows quietly, that blood red blade flashing in the dark and bringing forth…. not red. Happi did not want to ever return to this place.

As they came to the underground city, it took a moment for him to realize that this place was not normal. Floating buildings, an ambient light without source, the sound of chanting but no mouths to make it. And a land bridge leading out over a massive whirlpool that could swallow an entire neighborhood. Even Maki seemed hesitant now.

But he pushed on, leaving Happi behind as he moved to the end of that bridge and looked down into the waters. Something had happened to his soul here, when his brother had it. Something that granted it, and then him when he took it back, great power. He turns, looking back at Happi. Loyal, faithful Happi.

Maki smiles, holding his arms out in a T post as he falls back, over the edge.

23609f1ca49496f549a0ec82fc22edda.jpg

He awoke outside of Mist, outside of Water Country even. Happi seemed excited to see him coming to. Excited and concerned. According to his servant, after Maki fell over the edge there was a great shaking. Happi was a shinobi, trained and well accustomed to chakra. In his words, it felt as it something had strengthened when Maki went into the water. Some link between Maki and…. something else. And then Maki was spat out of the whirlpool. But it was not Maki as he went in. He looked younger, back in his prime. Getting him out of Mist had been the most dangerous thing Happi had ever done, and they nearly perished several times as that damn music started up. Hiding was not easy here.

Happi motions to his arm, and Maki takes a moment to realize it was missing. His friend had only one arm. Apparently, some demon or another had in fact caught up to them. It had taken Happi’s arm before Maki had risen and destroyed it with his own cursed energy, then fell back into his coma.

When they got back to Leaf, Maki first gave Happi a prosthetic to work with. He’d lost a limb in service to the man, least he could do is pay for the replacement. But then he began looking into what happened beneath Water Country. It took a deep dive into the old clan records.

Stories of an ancient god below the caverns. Rumors that his brother, while in possession of Maki’s soul, sacrificing his family to this god for power. Linking himself to it inextricably. And going back just before he died to make the bond stronger.

Maki mulls it over as he thinks, scratching at his chest. The thunk startles him as he looks down to find the medallion on the table. As soon as it leaves his form, he could feel it. The power, the hunger for more. Indeed, Maki realizes, he’d formed his own bond to that ancient evil that resided below the clan’s old home. He’d invited that thing, god/demon/horror, into his own body. And it had removed the competition.

He places the emblem in a case, sure he would find some use for it later. For now, he would begin experimenting to learn the bounds of this new power. Power did not come cheap, and he knew there would be a cost to find for a gift such as this. He also needed to find the Hokage. If he was back in this condition here was no reason for him to go sitting around doing nothing.

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Old Character Name: Shizi
Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Just gonna retire em.
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Mercenary

New Character Name: Tonkon Maki
Preferred Username: Maki
New Village/Missing: Leaf
New BL/CA: Demonic Ancestry
Custom Class:
I'll Have Your Head!
HP: (55+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +1 Gen DC
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Maki retired as a Sennin so...main?
IC Rank: Requesting Asuka reinstate him as Hokage Advisor/Sennin.

Character Age: 43
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description:
Maki stands at 5’10” – Certainly not an imposing height. At just 170 lbs he is not a physically imposing specimen if you were to go by sheer size. But his intense features can make up for that. With a glare that could be describes as an animal watching prey, Maki’s gray eyes often seem devoid of emotion. He keeps his hair mid-length for a man, coming down to between his nose and chin – The dark-brown mass usually well kept. Maki has returned to his health, and in doing so decided to don his old outfits more often. While being seen in a three piece suit is still not an uncommon sight, more often he will be found in his red samurai gear he stole from his kills as a younger man. Most odd is that, while he is indeed in his early 40’s, he has the appearance of a man in his early 20’s, and the physical prowess to match.
Character's Mental Description:
Determination, sheer force of will, implacable. These used to be words to describe Maki before the horrific events of the past. With the emblem embedded into his body, the healing powers it imparted to burn out the influence over his body, Maki found his mind was being restored as well. The uncertainty and doubt are mostly gone, replaced by resolve and cunning once more. Maki is not above scheming to get what he wants, and plays a good actor when needed. While, at the end, he wants what is best for Leaf – His idea of how to get there might be wildly off track due to his straightforward method of dealing with problems.
Multiple Personality Application: None
Character History: Unretiring so not needed.
Clan Request: Joining the Isaki clan, which I own.
So I approve my joining it.

Death/Retirement Thread: NA
Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shizi-the-ljonskar-wip.64160/
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/i-am-a-lion-shizis-training-thread.64174/
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/and-i-want-to-be-free-shizis-dojo.64176/

Special Usergroups: Is this question even relevant with villages being open and profiles all being where they are? We know village group is going to change, but special usergroups most often don't.
Anyways, keeping Dev and GMT.

Old Stats: Capped
Old OOC Rank: S
Stat Cut: Using a Free Rebirth card so no loss
New Stats: Capped
New OOC Rank: S

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: Just going to undo my swaps I did in my last OCR:

So reversing it, I will scrap all of Piercing and Bludgeoning back for all of Photon, Sound, Sand, and Crystal.
Refunding:

Rebuying/Remastering:
All photon refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 Yen
All sound refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 Yen
All sand refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 yen
All crystal refund – 148 ASP, 93,000 yen

I will owe 6 ASP and 80,900 yen. With the inventory system, not sure how this works now. You refund me and I buy? Or you just swap it out on the admin side?

Other Refunds: I have a LOT of augments. I would like to just get rid of them all.
Dual Weapon x1, Explosive Seal x1, Special Composition x3, Trick Weapon x1, Blood Rack x2, Great Weapon x1, Swift x1, Primal x1, Razor Strike x1
And then an extra 1 of each augment, including the above (So add 1 to each of those too).

Quick maths - 40 augments, add the above to make it 52*2400 yen = 124800 yen.

Name of any Contract you currently own: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/custom-contract-request.62250/ - Maki has Horse from last go. Unretiring back into it. No app needed since...he got it from a cmod search.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: None

Name of Kinjutsu you own: Chimera - However Magician (which was part of it) changed. I would like to request a free swap out of it and into Uchiha as dev altered an integral part of the CA to my build.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? Nope.
Upon death, roleplayers in ANY of your other incomplete thread(s) are to vote whether they can deal with your non-existence from the beginning of these thread(s). Whether you joined these thread(s) before or after you entered the battle that got you killed, you are still considered a part of these thread(s).
- If players vote yes, you get to move on to your next life.
- If players vote no, you must stay in those threads as if you were still alive.

You can still train (see: explanation of Limbo Training below) and do other OOC things, but you may NOT join any new threads. After you have completed these thread(s), post in OCR again and we will move you on to your next life.

What is Limbo Training?
This is the training that you would have gotten if you did not move on to your new character's life. Your caps are determined by your rebirthed stats. You must keep a record of your stats gained during limbo in your OCR thread. You may NOT request for an automatic rank up should you find that your new stats allow you to upgrade. Limbo training is only for people who have died in modded combat or suicide. Anyone whose character has not died is still capable of RPing that character until their OCR is finalized, and thus can train as normal.

Things you do NOT need to state, but take note of:
  • Abilities = All of your Abilities are auto-untrained upon rebirth. In order to have any Abilities for your new character, you must activate them by posting in your character’s Dojo topic in your new village.
  • Character History = By suiciding/rebirthing, you're making a new character. This means your new character must not know or remember anything of your old character's life/thoughts/feelings. If your new character has ANY direct/indirect connection to your old character, you MUST state that in your new character history write up for Admin & Village approvals. All Medical or ANBU related experience should be reflected in your history along with CA or BL influence.
  • Editing Your New Character Application = Do not edit a post you have made in your OCR. You must copy all of your information from your last post and add the changes to the new post. This is for papertrail reasons.

Things that do NOT transfer with your next character:
Please take notice of which ASP shop items that you have bought transfer with your character, and which do not.
[/code]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Going from Battlesmith to DA so the app for that:
There’s an old saying: Character is what you are in the dark.

It’s an odd saying, that when no one is watching or can see you, your actions are definitive to your being. Maki was used to being seen of late, and he was proving more and more altruistic in his actions. But deep down, was he truly doing these actions for the right reasons? Or was he just a scared man running from his own past? Was he a good man, or an old Maki scared and looking to get into heaven?

The emblem that had embedded itself into his body to begin the healing process had worked admirably. His eye was complete, his hand was flesh once more. Even his mind was whole, something he’d worried would never return to him. And now he had to figure out what to do with this thing.

It had…purged him when he initially put it on. And so, with Happi standing by, Maki went to work figuring out exactly what had happened. In the end, he determined that it had blocked off parts of his own psyche to promote the mental healing he needed. Maki was not one to let his brain be tampered with without concern. The new-old Maki might be a reckless fool looking to prove he still had it after his losses, but with his mind once more his own he felt no desire to prove anything.

Happi was not pleased to see Maki working to undo the efforts of the medallion. He’d gone to great lengths to find the thing and bring it back, and Maki had changed his very body to make it work. But the results were obviously there. And so, it was no longer needed. It was, as Maki put it, a crutch weakening efforts to progress.

As Maki unlocked more of his own mind, the knowledge of how to truly regain his power was slow to come, but it did indeed come. Happi prepared for the trip diligently. Cold weather gear, heated oxygen tanks, rations, weapons. A two-man expedition to Mist was not unheard of, but it was still deadly. Their stealth proved to the task as they snuck past things that would give Happi nightmares the rest of his life.

It was harrowing, and once they hit the caves it was even worse. Stealth only went so far in these confines. Maki proved to the task of things, his sword clearing the things lurking in the shadows quietly, that blood red blade flashing in the dark and bringing forth…. not red. Happi did not want to ever return to this place.

As they came to the underground city, it took a moment for him to realize that this place was not normal. Floating buildings, an ambient light without source, the sound of chanting but no mouths to make it. And a land bridge leading out over a massive whirlpool that could swallow an entire neighborhood. Even Maki seemed hesitant now.

But he pushed on, leaving Happi behind as he moved to the end of that bridge and looked down into the waters. Something had happened to his soul here, when his brother had it. Something that granted it, and then him when he took it back, great power. He turns, looking back at Happi. Loyal, faithful Happi.

Maki smiles, holding his arms out in a T post as he falls back, over the edge.

He awoke outside of Mist, outside of Water Country even. Happi seemed excited to see him coming to. Excited and concerned. According to his servant, after Maki fell over the edge there was a great shaking. Happi was a shinobi, trained and well accustomed to chakra. In his words, it felt as it something had strengthened when Maki went into the water. Some link between Maki and…. something else. And then Maki was spat out of the whirlpool. But it was not Maki as he went in. He looked younger, back in his prime. Getting him out of Mist had been the most dangerous thing Happi had ever done, and they nearly perished several times as that damn music started up. Hiding was not easy here.

Happi motions to his arm, and Maki takes a moment to realize it was missing. His friend had only one arm. Apparently, some demon or another had in fact caught up to them. It had taken Happi’s arm before Maki had risen and destroyed it with his own cursed energy, then fell back into his coma.

When they got back to Leaf, Maki first gave Happi a prosthetic to work with. He’d lost a limb in service to the man, least he could do is pay for the replacement. But then he began looking into what happened beneath Water Country. It took a deep dive into the old clan records.

Stories of an ancient god below the caverns. Rumors that his brother, while in possession of Maki’s soul, sacrificing his family to this god for power. Linking himself to it inextricably. And going back just before he died to make the bond stronger.

Maki mulls it over as he thinks, scratching at his chest. The thunk startles him as he looks down to find the medallion on the table. As soon as it leaves his form, he could feel it. The power, the hunger for more. Indeed, Maki realizes, he’d formed his own bond to that ancient evil that resided below the clan’s old home. He’d invited that thing, god/demon/horror, into his own body. And it had removed the competition.

He places the emblem in a case, sure he would find some use for it later. For now, he would begin experimenting to learn the bounds of this new power. Power did not come cheap, and he knew there would be a cost to find for a gift such as this. He also needed to find the Hokage. If he was back in this condition here was no reason for him to go sitting around doing nothing.
[/QUOTE]

Taken to the team

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sorry about the delay

The council has gotten to the following:
Name: approved
Class: Approved
Rank: As of the moment the slots you requested are already filled, we would like to offer the rank Jounin.
Physical: approved
Mental: approved
History: approved
BL: Swap approved
Kinjutsu: Swap approved due to the heavy reworks on this by dev. Only the Magician to Uchiha.

Jutsu: This is an annoying thing, as far as I know, you delete all the jutsu you wish refunded and then rebuy what you wish...

ASP ITEMS:
Rebirth Card
Item Hoarder (Item is on Maki, not on Shinzi so you get this back.)
Extra RP Slot
Extra RP Slot
Extra RP Slot

Ability Card
Half the Time Card
Class Point Card
  1. Additional Advanced Element
  2. Additional Advanced Element
  3. Additional Advanced Element
  4. Additional Advanced Element
  5. Additional Advanced Element
  6. Additional Advanced Element
  7. Additional Advanced Element
  8. Additional Advanced Element
  9. Additional Advanced Element
  10. Additional Advanced Element
  11. Additional Advanced Element
  12. Additional Advanced Element
  13. Additional Advanced Element
Augments:
  1. Rough Divide
  2. Vanguard
  3. Primal
  4. Primal
  5. Recovery
  6. Vengeance
  7. Lantern
  8. Great Weapon
  9. Barbed Teeth
  10. Anchor Boost
  11. Lucky Dodge
  12. Pressure
  13. Razor Strike
  14. Assault
  15. Barbed Teeth
  16. Raid
  17. Free Flow
  18. Wide Edge
  19. Wide Edge
  20. Dual Weapon
  21. Dual Weapon
  22. Dual Weapon
  23. Dual Weapon
  24. Vanguard
  25. Vampiric
  26. Swift
  27. Wired
  28. Toxify
  29. Wide Edge
  30. Vengeance
  31. Tracer
  32. Trick Weapon
  33. Rough Divide
  34. Silencer
  35. Recovery
  36. Razor Strike
  37. Razor Strike
  38. Siege
  39. Steady
  40. Quick Switch
  41. Spirit Link
  42. Raid
  43. Special Composition
  44. Re-energize
  45. Primal
  46. Primal
  47. Lantern
  48. Great Weapon
  49. Great Weapon
  50. Overflow
  51. Lucky Dodge
  52. Lucky Strike
  53. Friendly Saviour
  54. Pressure
  55. Mirage
  56. Blood Rack
  57. Blood Rack
  58. Blood Rack
  59. Assault
  60. Explosive Seal
  61. Free Flow
  62. Barbed Teeth
  63. Anchor Boost
  64. Chain Link
  65. Daze
  66. Chakra Drain
  67. Dual Weapon
  68. Dual Weapon
  69. Blitz
Amount of Augments total: 69 x 2400 = 165.600

Refunding:

Rebuying/Remastering:
All photon – 148 ASP, 93,000 Yen
All sound – 148 ASP, 93,000 Yen
All sand – 148 ASP, 93,000 yen
All crystal – 148 ASP, 93,000 yen

JUTSU:
Yen on Hand: 833,921 + 145,550 + 145,550 = 1.125.021 - ( 4 x 93,000 ) = 753.021 + 165.600 =
ASP on Hand: 308 + 293 + 293 = 895 - ( 4 x 148 ) = 303

New Yen on Hand: 918.621
New ASP on Hand: 303

Last edited:

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yen and ASP look good.
Item Hoarder belongs to Maki, not Shizi.
Won it on a christmas roll a few years ago when we did random roll reward thing.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back