Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shortest Trip Ever [Requesting Exit]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The journey between the entrance of the Senju Wing of the Toraono Dojo and the gates of Sunagakure, actually still inside the Dojo, was not an overly long one, but given the amount of people usually inside the Toraono's ancestral home, it was easy to loose someone in the confusing crowd. Unfortunately, during their walk, Manzo and Takeshi got separated from the Senju Overlord. The White Wolf did not become worried because they would gather up in the borderlands of the Wind Country with the Fire Country. Or in Konoha, given he knew his way around both countries pretty well. He would eventually reach the gates and he would simply wait for a guard to reach him over.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was another wonderful day in the crazy lands that we called Wind Country and I was already heading down my clan's corridor towards the entrance of the clan and to the village. The plan for today was for me to head into the village to work in the Hospital for a few hours and then head home right after to continue working in the Byakko Infirmary. On my way down the corridor however, I would notice an individual who was giving off a cold, deathly aura and assumed it had to be Senju Kazuki as he was the only shinobi who gave off that aura.

After getting further down this corridor, I would see my assumptions were true as he was standing there seemingly waiting for something or someone. But, it appeared that he might be making last minute preparations before heading out of the village on Sennin matters. In any case, I would look at him as I walked and politely begin a conversation: "Hello Kazuki! Heading out on the village, it appears. Where are you heading off to and how long will you be away for if I may ask." His aura was still quite strong though as it made the general vicinity quite cold and I could see one of the Byakko guards nearby staring at him with fear in his eyes. It was understandable, but Kazuki was an unique fellow and this power of his matched it. If one didn't encounter it before, it could be quite overwhelming but I did numerous times so it didn't have the same effect on me as it did for others!

[MFT: 272 Words]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki’s wait would not be long. A presence in the gates usually triggered the approach of a high ranking officer of Sunagakure’s military. In today’s case, it was none other than the Medical Chief of Sand, Byakko Kyuji, a kunoichi that had recently abducted a student right from one the Senju Overlord’s classes. The White Wolf was still unaware of what had happened to Chikamatsu Shin or why he had been extracted from the lesson, but he was certain he was going to learn it sooner or later. Of course, such understanding would not come to pass before his arrival to Sunagakure again. ”Hello! Heading out on the village it appears. Where are you heading off to and how long will you be away for if I mas ask.” she would question. Curious woman she was, but the Shadow Sword outranked her and explanations were not necessary to be given. However, he was in a good mood and his trip was not a secret. ”I am going to Konohagakure on matter of state business. A treaty between both villages have been signed and my presence there will serve as proof. As for how long, I do not know, it may be a few weeks or few months. I will tyr to return as fast as possible.” the Sennin would answer.

He really was not certain when he would be able to return but he certainly wanted to make this trip as short as possible. He was a Sennin of Sunagakure and the village needed his presence now more than ever.

[MFT - 260]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMBans8jyM][b][u]Black Omen[/u][/b][/url]]"]
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thankfully for both of us, it would not take long for Kazuki to respond and inform me that he was heading to Leaf due to a diplomatic treaty that was signed between both countries. Seeing as he was a Sennin of our village and he did outrank me, I was in no position to argue with him or question his actions. Thus, I would simply give him a bow before smiling at him and saying the following: "Very well, Kazuki. Safe travels and have fun!"

I would then step to the side and allow him to go about his day with his cold, unwelcoming, death-like aura that radiated from his body. He mentioned that it might be a few weeks or months until he returned which did bring up some concern, but he was more than capable of handling himself while he was gone. There was nothing to worry about as he was a grown man anyways and if something would come up, he would handle it like a professional or let our village know that he needed assistance. But in any case when he left for his destination, I would nod at one of the Byakko guards stationed at the entrance of our corridor to our state before heading back to my home to do some studies and other things privately.

[OOC: Exit granted to Kazuki and topic left unless stopped]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki would provide the reasons for his travel, something he was totally honest about.There was no point in lying, what he was doing was not a covert operation and actually was something sanctioned by Sousuke himself. After hearing what he had to say, the Medical Chief would pass on her judgement. "Very well, Kazuki. Safe travels and have fun!" The Byakko leader would step aside allowing the Senju Overlord to go through. Nodding, the White Wolf would begin walking, but he would not leave the gates before passing some instructions to the kunoichi. "Keep the village safe in my absence." There would be hell to pay if upon his return, he would find nothing but ash and broken bodies.

[Topic left]
[Village Exited]​
x0xsld.jpg

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back