Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Showing The Ropes [Privite Tutor]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female stood waiting in the meeting point that she had requested that the student meet her in, she wasn’t wearing her ANBU gear, not this time instead choosing her more relaxed training gear consisting of a black bodysuit and a baggy robe that hung off her frame. One of the perks of being a ANBU in a sea of otherwise untrained eyes was that she could act unseen which was how she had managed to slip a note in his personal belongs before he lift the classroom. It was simple hand written just consisting of a time and date. All she had to do now was wait.

Junko had showed great potential and she didn’t want it going to waste she wanted to make sure that his blossoming talents were used in the correct way, one that would solidify his place that she wanted him to take inside the branch. She wasn’t sure what made him catch her eye, but he had continued to impress her since the first day that he blundered into her class room. There was a natural talent about the boy, he seemed to have something that you can train, it was exciting to think what the future had in store for him.

The sun was setting making the last heat of the day vanish with it, the air hung with the touch of the fast approaching winter, it was her favourite time of year. Yuki walked towards the straw training dummy leaning on it was her eyes look outwards the entrance to the training grounds, she wondered how much longer she was going to have to wait for him to arrive. She sighed wondering if her instinct where right and that he would seize this opportunity, she knew that only time would tell for now she could be very little other than wait for him to arrive.

[MFT – 313]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko was slowly making his way through the inner city. Unlike usually his steps had a certain... gravity to them and he was wearing his best black shirt and his favorite baggy pants. The reason for his weird behaviour was a small piece of paper that he was holding in his hand. So... Forest of Death once more eh? Only this time theres no name on the paper... i wonder who put that in my bag... His thoughts trailed back to the last few days and then a bit further intot he past. He hadnt checked his bag in quite some time, busy as he had been preparing for the tournament, so there were quite many chances to slip something small into it without him noticing. Not that there were a great amount of people that would have any reason to do so. In his head he began counting through the people he had had immediate contact with. Chances were fairly slim that Takeshi or Yukio would have contacted him through an unnamed piece of paper, besides the writing was looking to tidy and clean for one of the men. Maybe,,,
His face had been wearing a frown before but was now slowly turning into a big and wide grin. Maybe its one of the girls from class? Kimiko is kind of cute and Takeshita isnt half bad looking either...altough that name... probably something foreign or modern...
He hadnt even taken his pouch withhim and in his pocket there was only his small red marble and just in that moment his hand once more reached for the pearl, moving it around in his palm out of habit. That movement distracted his thoughts momentarily. I should probably find something like a chain to stick the marble too.. i dont wanna loose it...

Soon he had reached the border of the Forest of Death. His memories trailed back to his meeting with Yomi, Maru and Suyashi and that big wolf. What was his name again... Baghira? Boruto? Bestimo? Something like that, something on B i think... ill remember it once i see him again which i hope wont happen all to soon. He nervously eyed his surroundings as he thought about the huge dog.
In the distance he spotted a single silhouette, taller than him and also a little bit slimmer. The young academy students eyes frew big. Woohaaa The woman standing there was looking beautiful albeit older than his classmates. Or maybe its because she is older? His smiley returned as quickly to his face as it had left it and unconsciously he pressed his back in and inhaled to make his chest look larger. The last steps he took were the most exciting he had ever done in his whole life.
As he reached the woman he took on an especially cool pose, shoulders pushed back to put emphasis on his chest and one hand hanging in a light angle from his body with the other one tucked into his pocket, rolling the marble like a snowball. His knees were pointing away from each other like two quarreling lovers. With a swift movement of his hand he brushed the hair out of his face, then he took out his other hand to enter his signaturemove, the finger pistols. No. Juko. THIS calls for a special SPECIAL move. I dont know why she send you that letter... is it a love letter? I dont know. Can it become a love letter? For sure!
His left hand returned to his pockets. His right hand did the fingerpistol move, however withhis thumb parallel to the ground. yeaahh... thats right!
WC: 606​

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female watched the boy as he approached the clearing, at first, she was wondering what he was doing then the realization becomes all too clear. Juko walked over to her his chest puffed up making him resemble a bullfrog and was giving her the fingers gun, Yuki signed and shook her head bring her hand to her forehead. He cannot be serious she thought to herself but then remembered his introduction to the rest of the class and then no longer questioned what it was he was doing.

“Juko, what are you doing?” She asked as she walked closer towards him meeting him halfway, “Do you mean to tell me that is how you pick up women? I really hope that no-one has been stupid enough to fall for that.” Yuki knew that maybe being a little harsh and in all honesty, she was a little flattered but that wasn’t the reason that she had asked him here. She brought her hand down from her head she remembered that this was the first time that he had seen her without her mask. “Oh yes, introductions. I am Lady Haku Yuki, codename Youkai, Captain of the ANBU branch and mistress of the Uchiha Clan,” She bowed a little and smiled at him, it was very rare that she ever used her full title, but she felt that he needed to know just how high above his weight he was hitting. 2If you remember correctly I was the ANBU that ran your lesson. I have to say you have impressed me with your potential, so I decided to see to for myself first hand without anyone else buying for my attention.” She smiled at him.

The Haku walked back towards the straw training dummies and lent against one of them she allowed her emerald eyes to the look over the boy that stood before her, she raised her hand to her chin and looked at him quizzically she wondered if he was ready for what she had in mind, she had seen him fight before but that was against someone of his own level. Oh well, no time like the present she thought to herself.

“Your task for today is to take me on, don’t worry I won’t hurt you too much, I want to see your strength so give me all that you have.” She smiled and cracked her knuckles reading herself for him to make the first move.

[WC =409]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eh, EH? Shock showed on Juko's face when the woman voiced her concern over his pick-up move. Well technically noone has ever seen it. I was sure this would do the trick though.... His hand came down again and with a face of defeat he relaxed. This meeting had begun to tilt into the embarassing.
With a broken heard he listened to the woman introduce herself and for a few moments he simply stared with blank eyes at her before eventually remembering where he had heard that name before. Eeeh? YOU are Youkai? I had a class with you! AND you are an uchiha too? Wohaaa Suddenly the young academy student felt stupid for thinking that she might have fallen for him after all. Then he felt not only stupid but also a certain feeling of dread, like a sword dangling above his head was just freed from the rope holding it in place. Dont...dont i know the Uchiha's Clanhead? Isnt...isnt that.... Takeshi?.... He gulped as memories rose in him and in an instant he felt two red eyes, like twin moons, rise above him and shivered. I remember that class... how did it go out again?.... Despite the hole in his memories he grinned at the woman and scratched his head.
Ive impressed you with my potential? Haha, yeah i guess i was pretty awesome...
Watching her walk back he followed her with a few steps distance between them.
I impressed her? I dont even remember what i did back then haha... His confusion only rose when he saw her stop next to the training dummies. Again with the dummies? Those Anbu really do like to test my fighting skills, eh? Well, this time im gonna show them something rather excellent if i may say so myself!
Taking a battle ready stance he started flowing some of his internal energy into his body and specifically his arms. The tricks he had learned recently would shred those dummies in near to no time!
Aight, Lady Yuki! I will take on those Dummwhat? You? Already taking a few steps towards the puppets he struggled to maintain his balance as the sentence entered his brain in its full length. As a result he stumbled and almost fell into his own weapons before stopping just a step away from both his initial target and the Mistress of the Uchiha. What are you saying, i cant just attack you like that, can i? I mean... er... Sir, Lady, Yuki..er.... Sensei.... His confusion rose to new heights.
WC: 422​

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female grinned re-adjusting her position on the training dummy, listening to the boy stumbling over his words as he realised the scale of the mistake that he had made. She couldn’t help but giggle a little, if nothing more the student was certainly entertaining. Yuki looked at the boy and narrowed her eyes, she found his disbelieve rather amusing but none the less he was here for a reason. Before she was going to make the offer to him, she needed to know that he was ready, the only way that she was going to know that was to see if for herself first hand.
“Now, I am sure that I didn’t stutter.” The smile that had painted her face had all but disappeared, moving her fingers with speed and precision she summoned a large shark formed from the water the air if the boy watched she could see the water chill creating sharp jagged icy edges. Without giving the boy time to reach the shark left her side speeding its way towards it prey it icy blacken eyes fixed on his target, the beast shot passed the boy narrowly missing him by mere milometers, it collided into the ground and exploded, shattering into tiny ice fragments that littered the floor around the boy feet. “Now I will give you two option Juko, you either fight me and show me what you are made of.” The female paused creating another watery monster next to her “Or this time I am not going to miss” Her voice had changed the happy light tone had completely left, replaced by something much darker. She let the beast leave her side this time it was locked on to Juko like a homing missile. She was hoping that he wasn’t going to be stupid and choose to fight back, she didn’t want to have to explain to Yomi why he had become little more then a bloody smudge on the floor of the forest.

[MFT Word Count – 330]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sudden change in attitude in the woman caught Juko by surprise, making him stumble back two steps. Eyes widened and mouth lightly open he watched in awe as her fingers flashed into what seemed a single fingersign, creating the hazy form of a shark right next to her. As he watched her more and more water gathered in the ethereal predator fish and icy spikes grew where its teeth would be, creating a truly creepy display of the womans skills. I... He didnt get any further as the shark flashed forward, tail swiping left and right like a scythe through the cold dark waters of the ocean. Juko felt like a small carp, caught in a pond way above his league. However, he didnt have much time feeling this way as the shark reached him withhin mere moments of a second and it would have surely shredded him to pieces if it didnt swerve just befor ehitting him, crashing into the ground behind him. Ice shards rained down on the academy student and made him shiver. Even with his inner energy he had been unable to properly dodge the attack and as Yuki, ...or rather Youkai, should i say..., continued talking he soon realized that this would not be the joyful trip he had originally anticipated when he had seen the young lady.
How am i supposed to choose from that!? I am a frikking student here, give me a break... Any halfway talented and trained Yamanaka in the closer proximity could see his inner visage showing a visage of surrender. This was not what he had signed up for...had he? How am i supposed to fight her? I mean, i am sure she wouldnt ACTUALLY hurt me... after all, were from the same village and the Hokage would not permit one of his Anbu killing or otherwise endangering a academy student! Seeing as Yuki was purposely trying to sound more sombre then before he didnt feel persuaded by his own thoughts and with a quick lick of his tongue he wetted his lips. Yep. This is how i am going to die then. No more porridge in the morning... and i will probably never reach genin either...
He closed his eyes as he saw the next shark appearing next to his so called "teacher". Juko knew that the shark was already closing in, jaws gaping wide and ready to bite into his soft soft flesh. Just before the attack would hit him he snapped open his eyes and... was gone.
No way am i just going to let myself get hit by that! Are you crazy, that thing could have turned me into minced meat! The voice rang out from the other side of the training field where Juko was resting, one knee on the ground, in the dirt. His form seemed to waver for a second and tiny pearls of sweat could be seen on his face. Even more appeared when he saw the shark pull up just before hitting the grassy ground. With the sure aim of a hungry animal the death-shaped projectile turned around and once again seemed to take aim at the young boy.
Eeek... I cant do that again, not this fast atleast! I need more time!
In a streak of raw unprecedented genius he threw to shuriken at the Anbu teacher and began running to the side, with the shark coming closer with every second.

[Used Quicksilver Step]
WC: 573​

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched as the student as he took to his feet, dodging the ever-encroaching shark that was literally biting at his heels, he was quick both on his feet as well as mentally they were all skills that would prove invaluable in the future. He turned on the spot, his feet kicking up a small flurry of dirt on the sun-baked floor, he changed the direction this time running sideways along the perimeter of the clearing. Distracted by the display Yuki didn’t see the incoming shuriken that was heading in her direction, the female was forced to also think on her feet. Using sheer luck alone Yuki managed to dodge the first one, the second one breezed passed her skin cutting into the pale flesh leaving a long line of crimson on her shoulder. She looked at the wound feeling its sting and smiled, looks like you have saved me the trouble she thought to herself.

If the shark was real and in its natural habitat this sudden change probably would have been easily matched, however, it was not, with the speed that Juko had shown, that paired with the Haku’s temporary loss of concentrations. The water crafted shark opened its mouth wide thinking that he has its prey within distance, as the boy spun the shark couldn’t match it colliding with a tree. Splinters of wood and ice rained to the ground around the site of the impact, leaving a large chunk missing from the tree that it hit. It became clear that she was going to have to bring the fight to him. Yuki placed her hand on the bloody wound, she pulled her hand out from the laceration bringing with it a long trail of blood as her hand got further away the blood that she had gathered took the form of a blade once fulling formed Yuki took hold of it and charged towards Juko the tip of her blade aiming, not to kill the boy but hopefully trigger him into a fight.

[MFT - 336]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Euphoria flushed all other feelings from the young boys body. Fear, Misery, Attention even care for his own life were flung aside as the sweet mood of success fell over him. The shurikens he had thrown without thinking about follow up moves or any actual reason for doing so had actually delt damage. Of course, given the roles each of them had and the vast chasm of experience between Juko and his "sparring partner" Yuki, the damage was almost as insignificant as he felt in the world of the ninja at the moment, still, somehow he had managed to reach the far superior kunoichi.
His feet kicked the ground as he turned on the spot, narrowly dodging the incoming shark and with a loud crash the tree behind him exploded into a cloud of wooden splinters.
At this point his thoughts felt equally sluggish, like sap coming from a wounded tree, as they felt quick as lightning.
Before he himself could follow his action he had thrown more shuriken at the charging captain, hoping to keep her busy with deflecting the projectiles as he tried to add one of his own jutsus to the mix. When he had felt restraing before he was now feeling the exhilaration of battle and a grin was slowly spreading on his face. He knew that he didnt really have a chance, the Anbu captains each move seemed to be perfectly timed and precisely because of that he felt like he had to try it all to see if he could manage even one more hit on her.
I wont hit her...
The realization came at the same time as he had begun weaving handsigns. The woman was quickly clearing grounds between Juko and herself and unlike her his speed in controlling his chakra was fairly slow, at best. With a light clenching of the jaw he stopped moving as he was about to finish his currently strongest Jutsu, the Fireball, hoping to catch her of guard by opening up the very same guard in the first place.
If she goes for the hit, i might find an opening...
WC: 354​

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched Juko, his face was painted with a look of panic, like a rabbit that has been cornered by a fox. The student allowed another barrage of shuriken to fly from his hands as the female approached closer, using her newly formed blade she managed to deflect most of the projectiles she winched as the few that had gotten through her guard caught her skin causing small lacerations over her body she could feel the sting of each of them as they flew past her. From what she had seen so far even though Juko was outmatched he was putting up a good fight. Yuki watched as Juko focused his chakra she could fell the air around him getting hotter as the student summoned a large ball of flame. He held it here for a few seconds before sending it flying towards the female. While her reflexes where good Yuki knew that given her currently speed she would stand little chance of getting out of its way in time.

Using the blood that was seeping from the numerous small cuts that littered her body from the shuriken assault Yuki summon a wall of blood in front of her, as the ball hit it the wall sizzled the acrid smell of boiling blood filled the around her as she fought to maintain the barrier that stood between her and the boy’s raging inferno, she could feel the heat against her skin turning her pale flesh red with the heat. Her feet skidding on the ground as she fought against before it finally dissipated leaving a plume of smoke in its wake, the smoke was thick and black obscuring both of their visions, the Haku used this time of coverage to take a brief rest bite she looked down at her hands feeling the burning sting from the flames it wasn’t a serious wound nothing more than a scold and like all things it would heal.

“Impressive” She called out to him as the smog that has obscured her cleared “Your reaction times are good, and your ability to spot openings it solid,” She grinned at the boy his face still painted with panic. “I think I have seen enough,” Yuki allowed the blade that she had created from her own blood to dissipate into the air around her as she approached the male. He reached into her robes and pulled out an envelope. The off-white paper was sealed with a goblet of black wax holding the official seal of the ABNU of Konoha, Yuki stopped a few inches in front of the boy and held it out to him. “In this letter is your future, it is now in your hands” She smiled once again the tension and malice that was there but a few moments before had all but left her. “I am trusting you not to waste this Juko”

Seal Letter
Juko,
For your performance and for your demonstration of the abilities that you displayed during the academy tournament you are formally invited to undertake the joining process of the ANBU branch at the rank of ANBU in Training if you accept this please reply and we will be in touch with you. Think hard about this choice and the future that it will unlock for you.

Signed:
Reaper – ANBU Sennin

[WC = 483
Total Word Count: 1,500+
OOC: Request rewards for Tutor Thread]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched Juko, his face was painted with a look of panic, like a rabbit that has been cornered by a fox. The student allowed another barrage of shuriken to fly from his hands as the female approached closer, using her newly formed blade she managed to deflect most of the projectiles she winched as the few that had gotten through her guard caught her skin causing small lacerations over her body she could feel the sting of each of them as they flew past her. From what she had seen so far even though Juko was outmatched he was putting up a good fight. Yuki watched as Juko focused his chakra she could fell the air around him getting hotter as the student summoned a large ball of flame. He held it here for a few seconds before sending it flying towards the female. While her reflexes where good Yuki knew that given her currently speed she would stand little chance of getting out of its way in time.

Using the blood that was seeping from the numerous small cuts that littered her body from the shuriken assault Yuki summon a wall of blood in front of her, as the ball hit it the wall sizzled the acrid smell of boiling blood filled the around her as she fought to maintain the barrier that stood between her and the boy’s raging inferno, she could feel the heat against her skin turning her pale flesh red with the heat. Her feet skidding on the ground as she fought against before it finally dissipated leaving a plume of smoke in its wake, the smoke was thick and black obscuring both of their visions, the Haku used this time of coverage to take a brief rest bite she looked down at her hands feeling the burning sting from the flames it wasn’t a serious wound nothing more than a scold and like all things it would heal.

“Impressive” She called out to him as the smog that has obscured her cleared “Your reaction times are good, and your ability to spot openings it solid,” She grinned at the boy his face still painted with panic. “I think I have seen enough,” Yuki allowed the blade that she had created from her own blood to dissipate into the air around her as she approached the male. He reached into her robes and pulled out an envelope. The off-white paper was sealed with a goblet of black wax holding the official seal of the ABNU of Konoha, Yuki stopped a few inches in front of the boy and held it out to him. “In this letter is your future, it is now in your hands” She smiled once again the tension and malice that was there but a few moments before had all but left her. “I am trusting you not to waste this Juko”

Seal Letter
Juko,
For your performance and for your demonstration of the abilities that you displayed during the academy tournament you are formally invited to undertake the joining process of the ANBU branch at the rank of ANBU in Training if you accept this please reply and we will be in touch with you. Think hard about this choice and the future that it will unlock for you.

Signed:
Reaper – ANBU Sennin

[WC = 483
Total Word Count: 1,500+
OOC: Request rewards for Tutor Thread]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Somehow, by sheer luck and pure stubbornness probably, Juko managed to finish his jutsu before Yukis sword could reach him. In a flash of light he saw his fireball grow before him before it hit into something solid and for a single gruesome moment the boy could smell burning and boiling blood and hair, before sickening black smoke filled the area before him. Shit shit shit shit, if i really hit her shes going to skewer me... and Takeshi will probably not even stop with that... why couldnt we just have fought against the stupid dummies...
He prayed to every god and spirit that he could think off, at the moment none that had names, that Yuki hadnt suffered any serious injuries. Are you allright? He called out somewhat insecure whether this was still part of the test or not, just to make sure.
When the woman called back out to him from withhin the thick black smoke he sighed in releif. She didnt sound angry or vengeful which, atleast for now, was a good sign.
After having her blade vanish the Anbu captaion handed him a sealed letter and with some caution he took it from her.
Th...thanks, i .. guess? Somehow he still felt like this might be nothing more then preparation for her next attack. When after a few moments nothing happened he simply put the letter back his pockets.
It wasnt until a few seconds later that he finally got a guess to what the contains of the letter might be and sweat formed a sheet on his body, equally hot and cold.
Eh,.!? I..Is....Is that!!!
His eyes widened and slowly his right hand crept in front of his face.
A loveletter...?

[Accepting Letter and Invitation]
WC: 286​
TWC: 1500+​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back