Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Shut Him Down [Solo Mission]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
*drip drip drip*

The sound of blood pats against wood as a battered and beaten up body twirls slowly in the air. The room is dark, and empty only housing this tortured body and a devilish tool set of knives and rods all meant to mess with this person's innards. The cold draft in this room does not help this person as they breathe slowly and heavily. Soon another presence also enters this cold and dank room. He smells of cigars and obviously blood. The torturer and the madman whose been stealing the eyes of the dangerous Uchiha.

"The Crimson Collector"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Earlier that day-

It all started when Ikoji Koga awoke from his bed destined to intervene within someone's plot. As a Medical Ninja he was usually tasked with boring things around the Sunan people's hospital. Koga hated being bored and while it might have been a chance for him to help others his blood wanted to be on the field. He found a certain pride in his duty for helping people but his physical talent and his innate warrior blood always quenched for more. He lusted for battle at times, even though he didn't enjoy fighting all the time, battle gave him adrenaline like no other. Some could say it was due to the Kaguya blood flowing through his veins however suppressed it may have been. He was still an inheritor of their genes.

He made his way to the central mission offices checking out his current tasks as he had been out of practice on the field for too long. It seemed that the gods had graced him giving him the task of tracking down and ending the operations of a genetic thief. Koga had not been to the hospital let alone a mission board in nearly a month. So he figured that this was his kind of mission. However due to the severity of this genetic thief this mission post was slightly vague. So to continue his briefing he had to meet with a doctor in the hospital. It was simple and easy, and furthermore maybe it could go on his record as a future combat medic. The excitement of doing something full of danger thrilled his insides. With enthusiastic energy he began running across the rooftops of Suna as he made his way to the tower.

Upon reaching the tower his next task was to track down Dr. Yamaguchi. An older medical shinobi who dealt mostly with surgery. As a CM (Combat Medic) in training he wanted Koga to handle this. The young Ikoji had a monstrous frame and was extremely fast. He figured if anyone could stop this crook within the medical department it would be Koga. Upon meeting Yamaguchi Koga bowed simply extending the request and letting the old doctor know that he was here for a mission.

"You're Yamaguchi right? What exactly is this mission about?" His voice was deep and emotionless. He had an extremely laid back personality, and with the energy he had brimming in him he had to. The Doctor simply nodded respecting Koga's short words and bringing him to the briefing area. They walked for about ten minutes circling a few halls and then arriving somewhere Koga had never seen. This is a more contained area I've created for these patients. These crimes are special... In fact so special that if we don't stop them there could be a civil war on our hands." Koga's eyes widened because his mission assignment said nothing of a civil war. He wondered what exactly could this situation be but he wouldn't make any big assumptions he'd just wait to be told.

The doctor weaved a few handseals in one hand while conducting another set in the other hand. A green flow of chakra emanated from his right hand as he placed the left one on the wall. The wall began to shift into a door with iron bars and swung open as he pushed revealing a dark passageway. Yamaguchi must had created a separate cellar for something but he didn't hesitate to usher Koga into the secret passage before closing it up. As they walked through the secret passage Koga could begin to smell blood and fluids. Eventually the dark passage grew brighter with a blue light as they entered a large room lit by blue candles. Koga took a look around the room immediately realizing what this was.

Along the walls were hospital beds. There were about 6 of them occupied with sleeping children who had bandages around their eyes or one eye. Yamaguchi continued to bring Koga through the room into another one that seemed calmer and full of on hand activities such as rock climbing. There were a few boys in here too, ranging from about 11 years old to 16. They each had a bandage either covering one eye or both. Koga simply eyed the situation realizing what the doctor was talking about or at least garnering an idea. As they reached another secluded room with two men who were in the same predicament. One had full bandages the other had one covering his left eye. Yamaguchi began to speak as he closed the door behind Koga.

"This is Yin and Kanu. They are members of the Uchiha Clan and as you can guess they've been robbed of their eyes. Kanu was lucky enough to escape their attacker and retain one of his eyes. However Yin was not so fortunate. These were the first two targets of this genetic eye collector. They came to me seeking help as I am also of the Uchiha Clan. However I hid them here rather than let the clan see their state. The Uchiha are too proud of a people. The clan, no only a group of the clan would be needed. To see this pain and these crimes to lose it and combat with revenge. if they couldn't find this man and he remained a ghost then the next target would be the Sunan shinobi force. As a fellow person whose clan sticks together you understand that much don't you? The Uchiha hold a power like none other known as a Sharingan and this monster has been harvesting us. As you can see where this is going, it's only a matter of time before the rest of the clan suspects me for I am hiding the victims telling the clan they have been afflicted with a virus that attacks the actual Sharingan. Yin and Kanu both assisted in this lie but eventually the Clan will get suspicious. The target smartened up after realizing that taking the eyes of older Uchiha was harder than children. Right now we have 9 child victims and it's only a matter before the Clan finds out the truth. I can't keep them prisoner here but you understand the gravity of this situation now. I don't know who this fellow his but whoever he is he knows our bodies, and he knows how to shut down our sharingan. I want to keep this in the medical department as much as possible and..."

Koga raised his hand for Yamaguchi to stop. "I understand your pain and concern. I just need you to give me a starting place if I can get that much then I'll be closer to stopping this." Yamaguchi nodded pulling out documents for Koga to look over. They designated the areas of the kidnapping and brought about a plan involving using a fresh Uchiha child who had awakened their sharingan as bait. They would search the area with their Sharingan while Koga followed. The kidnapper most likely wouldn't give up an opportunity like this but Koga had to keep hidden and incognito. With his frame it would be tough but he'd be able to do something and close the gap with his speed. Or at least that was the plan of Yamaguchi. Koga nodded going along with the plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A little later in that day-

A small runt probably around the height of Koga's kneecaps. The boy had charcoal hair and dark eyes. He was probably 13 years old and his sharingan was trained, a young vet. He was quiet like Koga and only saught revenge and the recovery of the Uchiha eyes this villian stole. Koga could sympathize, with the young boy. Although his clan had never been through anything like this he would be utterly disgusted if the bones of his clan were taken by people he would be furious as well.

The young Uchiha would be called Rei for this mission walked around the dirty streets as Koga trailed him staying within the peaks of the alleyways stalking. He did not want to be seen and wanted to decrease his chances of being detected. This patrol went on for about two hours until there seemed to be some movement. Out of an alleyways adjacent to Rei a slew of Senbon came out. The streets were not empty it was obvious this attacker cared not for anyone else. However the weird thing was the Senbons seemed to travel in a circular shape around Rei's area. Koga began to make his move activating his Gate of Opening and Gate of View Wonder. He was going to blast in there and protect Rei but before he could even move his body began to feel stuck. He struggled trying to leave the dark alleyway but his body was just frozen in place. Koga stared at the senbon circle around Rei to see people who began to circle the young Uchiha. However these people were not real, they were clones.

Before he could scout any other information Koga's world began to go dark. His muscles began to go numb and he could feel the enormous power in him boiling as if it was building up too fast. His eyes began to fail him and his sense of smell also left. Koga faded into a world of darkness, awakening into another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Current Time-

The man who smelled of cigars stood in front of Koga. He snickered before even speaking to the young man. "How intriguing, what are you boy? I can't seem to figure it out. Had I found you I might have not wasted my time harvesting all these worthless Uchiha. The young boy you brought is useless his eye wasn't even worth taking. I didn't even bother to take the other one" He tossed a vial on the ground with a floating Crimson sharingan in it. Rei's sharingan.

The vile man was short in stature and had deep black hair. He was pudgy and had a monocle with a blood stained suit. He looked like a man of importance but his darker features made him look as evil as he was. The Crimson Collector began to pace back and forth as he stared at Koga. "I've seen specimens who could heal themselves when their body was damaged but not on your degree. It's as if you have a constant ebb of energy that protects you, heals you, and your bones are strong. Your muscles haven't stopped moving since I took you captive. Hell I felt like my grip was being interfered with by your body's constant movement. With you, yes if I found you I'd have just made you a specimen and taken one Uchiha. Oh well I can dispose of the boy now."

As he said that Koga stirred violently trying to get free. However as he stirred he was impaled by a long black tendril. He coughed up blood as the Crimson Collector mocked him. "See why do people like you have to be so bold. Are you upset? Get over it you'll be nothing more than a shell when I'm done with you. Have you even asked yourself what you're being tied with? It's called Shadow Manipulation.... you damned fool. He laughed as Koga began to go through his mind. He had read about this before there were people who could control shadows at alarming rates. If this man was a part of that clan then he could also manipulate senses by controlling the shadows. Yes this man was apart of the Nara Clan. It explained why he didn't mind fighting Uchiha as the Nara were sharp minds. Koga began to chuckle as well abruptly stopping the Crimson Collector who began twisting the tendril inside of Koga. "Is something funny worm?"

Koga chuckled some more before speaking. "Yes something is hilarious... It all makes sense now. You are so bent on hiding your inferior genes that you try to steal others. You are a coward... *winces at the pain* I'm Ikoji Koga... member of the Ikoji Clan, inheritors of the Kaguya gene and I will make you cringe at our power..." Koga began to focus even with the pain of the now angry collector. He began to impale Koga in multiple points of his body with the tendrils but this never broke his concentration. Koga dug deep and began to activate the gates he held within. Gate of Healing, Gate of Life, Gate of Limit .... Gate of View Upon activating a 4th gate Koga's skin began to turn red and his blood began to boil. His body began to stitch itself back together steaming from the energy inside of him. The Collector stopped attacking realizing his tendrils were doing nothing. So he made one big one and sent it straight to Koga's head but the daring shinobi bashed the tendril with his forehead grazing himself and throwing it off course. With an Aura Burst he broke free hurtling the collector back into a wall. Koga immediately moved from his restraints which turned out to be chakra seals tied like rope but covered by shadows.

He flung himself forward grasping the face of the Collector and bashing him through a wall. The Collector rolled and got into a stance looking wild and hurt. However Koga was too fast and instantly appeared behind him moving at high speed. He sent a back fist to the collector infusing his fist with the vibrating power of sound leaving a loud chime upon contact. He would move again keeping up the small sound strikes rattling the collectors insides. Koga planted a kick in the chin of the Collector lifting him off of his feet. Koga's body began to move more rapidly as he pushed himself. 4 gates at once was a definite strain on him but for some reason he couldn't just stop. He kept tapping the collector feeling how weak he was feeling how powerless he was against a portion of Koga's strength. He began to envision all the Uchihas who fell to this weakling and got angered at them for being so weak and even considering a Civil War to ensue. His mind was raged as he continued to wail on the man however as if a message of interference a gentle but hard flame blew at his direction. Of course upon noticing it he simply planted himself and punched through it eyeing his next target. However the person who shot the flame was none other than Rei.

The small Uchiha panted heavily at the door clutching a vial and hold his hand out while smoke came from his mouth. His weak voice began to squeak out as he asked for something. "Mr. Koga... can you help me with my eye..." Rei passed out obviously not prepared for the torture he probably had to endure. Koga looked down at the collector and double stomped on his arms breaking them at the elbow. He won't be going anywhere.... at him eyeing him down silently as his small frame was littered with puncture wounds. "I guess you weren't weak after all. I'm sorry Rei I'll help you right now." Koga began to use his medical jutsu pouring the power of the spirits within it. He willed them to heal Rei and assauge his pain. However the eye was something he could do, he was not that experienced yet. So he cradled it in between Rei's arms and began to search for his belongings in order to call for back up.

--------------------------------------------------

-Conclusion-

Medical Ninja, and Yamaguchi came to the scene containing the criminal and transporting him to the ANBU station although he had a foot in the grave. Yamaguchi's personal team confiscated the missing Uchiha eyes from the Crimson Collector's base. The eyes were implanted back into their owners sockets effectively reversing the tragedy of this event. However these Uchiha would grow up with some type of hate in their heart for people who obsessed over their eyes. They had to learn at some point they were cursed from the day they were born. However so was Koga and every other shinobi. They were living targets and their children, and family were as well. Sometimes he wondered what it would have been like had they stayed then again, would this have ended so peacefully? Even though this world is full of monsters, even though shinobi are regarded as monsters, they were still people. Koga could only hope that hate would not fester too deep for these boys. He could only hope they would smile and move forward.

-End-

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back