Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Signs, Cheering, Promoting Time! [OPEN TOPIC]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Feel free to come and go, interact with either Anya or Ryo]

Hurried footsteps can be heard echoing from inside the hallway of the colosseum. The short-cropped white-streaked haired woman looked back to the opening of the hallway and sighed. She couldn’t help but worry for her partner. To think that he would forget the package back home. Turning her attention back to the small kiosk set-up they created just at the entrance of the colosseum, she couldn’t help but feel proud. It wasn’t the first time they did, but to perform in a large venue like the colosseum would just be the start for her good friend. She took a moment to glance at the monolithic structure’s centuries-old facade and felt a chill run down her spine. No way could she ever dream of being the center of everyone’s attention when the time comes, so he felt amazed that Shizuka agreed to undertake this.

In the past, the talented singer would perform in specific stages, locales, and sometimes in charity concerts but the venues weren’t as big as the colosseum. They were, how to say it… more intimate and held a semblance control. And even then, there were times when they had difficulties with the equipment and technical glitches that they could only miraculously fix on the spot. She dreaded if such a thing were to happen during such an important event such as what was about to come. So she took in a deep breath and glared at the colosseum before silently declaring her will that she and her partner would not be defeated and that they would make this a success.

“I’m back, Anya!” Called a voice that made the woman turn and look just in time for her partner to appear from the entrance of the hallway. Anya, as she was called, quickly went to help retrieve one of the boxes that was stacked on her partner’s arms and brought them to the desk without a moment’s waste.

“For a moment I thought I would have to punch you for leaving everything behind again. Geez, Ryo, you need to relax a bit more. Between the three of us, you seem the most anxious,” Anya teased as she began to open the box and put one heaps of flyers and posters ready on the desk of the kiosk.

“Me?! Anxious?! Hah! I’m fine,” answered the man called Ryo. He was a tall, lean-looking man with spiky blue hair, wearing a simple tee and baggy pants and boots. He placed the rest of the boxes inside the kiosk. “Rather than that, I’m more or less excited. Now, where is Little Mo? Did you contact him if he could help with the posters?”

“Huh? I thought you were gonna be the one to contact him?”

They looked at each other silently for a long time before dropping the topic knowing it would be too late now. Needless to say, they soon began to prepare the things around the kiosk, from flyers, posters, random merch and magazines, CDs, etc. It was already beginning to look perfect just as the sun finally rose to the sky to greet the long day ahead of them. Making a quick toast of their canisters as they finished their quick sandwich breakfast, the two looked determined more than ever.

“Okay, so you’ll handle the sales and the inquiries. I’ll go around place the posters before these place starts getting crowded with the daily peeps. Good luck. I’ll be back, babe,” said Ryo with a light peck to Anya’s head as he grabs a messenger bag filled with rolled posters and began running off. Anya couldn’t help but blush and wave as the man quickly left. She then sighed, psyched herself and looked at the prepared kiosk before glancing to the side where the posters hang.

Posters found around the colosseum and at the kiosk
XjxpHyJ.jpg
paw8DqG.jpg

Merchandise available
ryH6jaY.jpg
lcRewuv.jpg
Jbq2RL2.jpg
bZttUxg.jpg
3ujAda3.jpg
Picture Book Tone Concert Edition -> Link to flippable Picture Book
Picture Book content as images
kRbXC45.jpgp

sgPD9TU.jpg

jW2oEdR.jpg

sJhXjbm.jpg

DAnIFLu.jpg

t3IhdwB.jpg

YbYYs0X.jpg

JClkY4b.jpg

OMMVRxF.jpg

G2siRKa.jpg

MWDyptZ.jpg

1uw8b7M.jpg

qvB2OaE.jpg

ph45bu0.jpg

h6WdN5o.jpg

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Man, these wires were amazing. It had become quite a habit of his to utilize them whenever he had the chance, because swinging around the Hidden Cloud Village’s numerous buildings and constructions like a monkey spewing vines from its hands was the funniest physical activity that Hon knew of. It was a quick way to get some fresh air right at his face as he had practiced his mobility and acrobatics in a while now. It felt so natural to him and so effortless, likely thanks to his many gifts including his all-seeing eyes. There was not a single angle of the roads that he didn’t get a glimpse of whilst charging forth like a flying bullet from roof to roof.

And yet, as he once learned, structural details were a limited category, while combined with many others could do for a much needed reconstruction of the places that he went to. Up until now, he had been to the highest building and at least 45 other buildings and their tops. Even now, his ejecting wires allowed him to shoot forth, sideways and spin around in the air without even touching the ground once.

If we moved to a few minutes later, Hon would be standing on the ground again. He found himself at the entrance of the colosseum where he brawled with Doi not too long ago. A new kiosk had opened next to it, and various posters were found on the ancient walls surrounding the round arena. Most of the posters showed the same, however; Tone Concert, 06.01.63, starting 6pm and a name written in a large font saying ‘Shizuka’…

… But the picture was not the Shizuka that he knew of. He couldn’t believe that the chestnut had a boy’s name; that was one thing he could joke about next time he met her.

Upon gazing the poster, he did spot her approach him from behind. She wanted to see the poster too… so he planned to make space for her, but her impulsive and unhesitating nature caused the scene of him falling over from her charging towards his position on those golden paws of hers, planting the front ones on the poster with a curious look and flapping ears. “Oooh? Hey, Honnou! Who’s this guy? He looks a lot like you, just without the red Unicorn thing and blue cocktail eyes…” Ayaka asked cheerfully. Hon leaned on his hands to push him back up when he got a look at the picture once more. “…Aaaah, awesome! He must be a singer, like a very famous one!” Hon didn’t really see any resemblance between his and the singer’s appearances, though… his red strand was far too unique in his eyes.

“B-But my strand…” he faintly protested whilst holding a few fingers up on his red horn. Ayaka was able to ignore the strand and see the resemblances all the same, an ability that the Hyuuga lacked so much.

Upon focusing on his strand, Ayaka had already made her way to the kiosk that they spotted earlier. She was leaning up on the desk with her paws and waggling her yellowish, furred tail like an oblivious, happy fox. There were flyers, posters, t-shirts, scarves, magazines, CDs and many other items in the kiosk, and many held a portrait of the same man that they saw on the poster before. It was obviously his concert, wasn’t it?

… She was too awe-struck by the static nuances - black and white - to consider stealing a CD or a t-shirt. Although, Hon soon arrived behind her and glanced around the kiosk himself. “He must be a famous… singer, you said he was a singer, right? Why haven’t I... I bet he sings well with all the merch he has…”

“I want a t-shirt.”
daolodh-12ecb106-bf72-45b5-8591-feeba061183e.png

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Feel free to post, everyone. No posting order. If you want to interact with someone, just put a tag like replying to a specific character's post or character in the thread to avoid confusion. Enjoy!]

Replying to Hon using Anya:

Anya went on her way to get the last things all set up in the kiosk. She placed a good amount of the picture book on the side, giggling when she remembered that day. It was a long day to be exact. Shizuka was not the shy type but he wasn't the all-out type either, so there were instances that during the photoshoot for the photobook that made the singer a little too self-conscious for their liking. To remedy that, his siblings were kind enough to help with the collection by being there to interact with him or simply to volunteer their own collection of his seasonal pictures. But the full production and designing of the photobook was her choice, so she felt a little proud of it, at the very least.

Mentally patting herself on the back for a good job, she then noticed that there were more people in the area. Slowly it was getting busy. One particular presence was this boy that landed by the clearing of the colosseum and staring at the poster. No sooner would a cute fox creature join him in a friendly and playful manner before they glanced her way and made for the kiosk.

Anya greeted them with a smile as she reached out to pat the fox on the head. "Hello there! You seem rather high-spirted," she said before glancing up to Hon. "Good morning. Are you interested in anything? Just ask away."

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It appeared that Ayaka’s and Hon’s arrival did get noticed pretty soon by the girl nearby. She appeared to be the one responsible for the kiosk and its setting here, so she would likely know more about the concert than the Hyuuga unicorn. “I sure am~” the golden fox replied with a purring voice of delight as she was petted by the stranger. Her words would reach Anya like an ordinary human’s, and she would be able to understand the fox’s speech.

Hon decided to ask her about the concert, since he held little knowledge of it. “I… I haven’t heard much of Shizuka, but he sounds like a very famous artist. Are these concerts regular for him? Also, two of those black t-shirts there.” It would give weird vibes as to why he asked to buy two t-shirts - unless if Anya assumed the more logical, an extra t-shirt for a relative of Hon’s who wasn’t present, the white-eyed boy did actually mean to buy it for Ayaka, the canine creature among them. She was waving her tail in joy and eagerness to try it on, while perhaps Hon would learn some more about the famed singer Shizuka... because all he could think of when he heard the name was the chestnut named Shizuka.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back