Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Silence.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a rather frosty night, and our favorite Jashinist whose legs were clad in sheer stockings was among the deepest regions of the desert doing what she did best. Killing. You would think that such a description was a funny way in describing Rise but it was a name that had spread quite far and wide since her settlement in Sunagakure. The woman with white hair, lovely toned legs, and the temper of a fierce demon among the battlefield. The bandits of the badland could only wait the horrors that awaited them as Rise was on a mission to disrupt their activities and spread the ‘goodwill’ of her gospel. Well, given her circumstances in Sunagakure, she needed to remain tame until she could properly assess the village’s power but while she was out in the badlands, she was free to behave as she so desired. So no longer being shackled by her reigns, she acted accordingly. Like a wild dog, she tore in the flesh of her prey. Even at this very moment her eyes flickered with excitement while she slayed one body after another in this intimate dance of death.

“Yes… die for Jashin.. die for Jashin-sama!” The woman’s words of ‘praise’ would reign over their hollow screams. But to simply ‘disrupt’ their activities didn’t mean to senselessly slaughter. Yet here she was doing just that. This wasn’t a mission given to her by her cultists brethren but rather a means she quickly conceptualized to unwind herself. This longing in wanting to inflict pain unto others as they did unto her. She wanted them to feel the same as she did. So, powerless and weak. Such a horrible person she was yet beneath her crazed expression it was so pitiful. Even in Sunagakure she tried to connect with others but connecting seemed so futile. How can she express herself without hating herself? How could she stare someone in the eyes when she was simply a slave? The norms of society were foreign to a beast like herself. Her life belonged on the battlefield. This was the place she was groomed and forced into embracing into her very being.

Even at the end of her dance and all the screams had finally subsided. This loneliness was all that remained. Just like the end every other battle. This was the silence at the end of a storm that was so common to her. Often, she wondered to herself, does her life even have meaning? Lord Jashin granted her significance to spread his religion but outside of that, she was irrelevant. Even among the Jashinist cultists the only reason they had accepted her was because of the gifts of the Uchiha she had displayed on that fateful night so many years ago. But what if she didn’t have this power, would her fate had changed for the better?

These were looming questions that plagued her every night. She didn’t sleep. She couldn’t. Her mind was psychotic blend of emotions and unnerving memories. But on this fateful night, it seemed she wasn’t alone in this graveyard of corpses…. There was one other.

“Who… are you?”

NikTHFY.jpg

”Me?.. You could say… a ghost.” The mysterious woman’s voice was unnaturally calm, and as Rise turned towards the unwelcomed guest, her eyes dilated in shock and bewilderment. She didn’t know whom this person was but it confused her to the point of irritation. Long sleek blond colored hair, lovely pale colored skin that made porcelain antiques look like knockoffs to her perfection, and on her face, was a small white mask that covered only her eyes and nose which left only her lips exposed. Rise didn’t see it but this woman was nearly a mirrored image of herself aside from the long blond colored hair, and of course the clothes that they wore. Rise was dressed in black while this woman wore white which complimented her presence.

“I could say you are as white as one but I can easily change that to reality. How about getting gutted by my sword?” Rise’s utterance of course were rash and unwelcoming. But the woman didn’t seem at all phased. She simply smiled and raised her hand forward as if something was to happen… and it did. Bone began to protrude from the woman’s palm, and effortlessly, the woman merely grabbed the exposed radius bone was quickly pulled it out from her arm with an antagonizing scream.

“What..- What the…” Rise was confused on what happened. But she tried to not let it disturb her. The woman before her just injured her own self in such a grotesque and brutal manner? What gives? This was Rise’s domain of pain and brutality but she wasn’t the one executing it.

The mysterious woman grin was a lewd and expressive one. It seems the pain was more than enough to relish in her own dark pleasures. “…Sorry about that… I just felt… a little chill there…”

“Don’t play innocent with me. You were enjoying yourself you masochistic bitch.” But there was something particular about that bone the woman pulled out and how she held it before her. Was this a weapon? Despite its origins, it sure resembled one. “So, you do have a reason to be here. Is it to claim my life?”

”I’ve heard of someone whose name had become quite the tyrant around these parts… even from the Moon Country word comes by fast… someone who resembles myself.. but have eyes of red… said to be the eyes of Uchiha…” Merely uttering the name Uchiha gave the mysterious woman a cold unnerving feeling within her gut and for good reason. “Let’s just say.. I can’t have someone like you soiling my legacy… So today is where it ends… Now show me your blade and fight me demon.”

“Eh… such a dumb reason? Ha, that’s so laughable. We don’t look nothing alike.. but I don’t take threats so likely. You’re going to be wishing your swallowed that vomit you babbled after I pull every bone out of your body.”

Rise’s sword was already in hand and the tension of the fight had already heightened. It was a matter of who was going to step forward and take the first strike. Rise activated her Sharingan and quickly took the initiative with a strong downward strike but the woman was quick on her feet, quickly evading the strike and countering with her own precise attacks. Each striking a different point of her body, piercing into the flesh and gaping open multiple wounds. Rise was gasping heavily from the fury of attacks, this was exactly what she wanted. Someone worthy enough who could actually hit her and make her robust body bleed. “That’s…. good… I’m enjoying it! I am!” She howled from her lips.

The fight would be a struggle between them and a clash of swords that flickered in the dark night. The mysterious fighter even swiped at Rise’s feet to try and stagger her movements but Rise would jump back out of the woman’s way using the very traits of her Sharingan eyes to keep the momentum of the fight in her own favor.

“You use those eyes confidently as if they are your own. Do you know of their origins… YOUR origins?” The blond was clearly irate about Rise using this power. This power so foul… unclean of their clan’s heritage. If only Rise could comprehend the woman’s feelings. Her sister’s feelings…

“Why are you spouting nonsense? We are fighting here… our past… our future it means nothing… all that matters is this moment. You understand me right!?” Conversation was clearly Rise’s weakest forte. She didn’t want to hear a word of it. Her adrenaline was far too high and she swung viciously aiming at the most vital organs.

“…So you’ve become nothing but a mutt! I’ll soon release you from this torment and hubris those cursed eyes bestowed upon you…!” The woman’s stern words weren’t simply unjustified utterances. She evaded through the relentless strikes while drawing blood from her own flesh to stain the blade of her bone sword. Then in that final moments when Rise thought she had finally cornered her opponent, the woman quickly impaled her sword into Rise’s stomach. It was odd but Rise immediately came to a halt and her crimson eyes gazed down at the blonde-haired woman. “That… actually… does… hurt….”

Rise immediately could feel her insides churning, and to her knees she fell gasping for dear life- what a sight it was to see an immortal groaning for something she had in abundance. “What.. the fuck…. Did… you do…. To me?...” She could barely utter words from her mouth as she vomited blood and even her pores began to sweat of the crimson hue. It was unimaginable pain nothing she had experienced before. She rolled around the sand and bashed her head into the ground. Not even the pain from her skull being cracked rival this. It felt as if her innards were being drenched of her blood like a wet rag being rung out of the filthy water that drenched it. But the red blood soon became a dark ominous color.

“See that black blood… its rejecting your body as its suitable host.. You were never an Uchiha… you were simply mimicking it. That black blood was curse and I have rid you of it with my own noble blood…. So be thankful.”

Rise didn’t understand what she was talking about but she could feel her power waning. Then suddenly, it vanquished. “Nononononono!!! You can’t do that to me! This power was the reason why those basterds even keep me alive… You can’t just take it! You-you just cant!” Rise crawled through the blood towards the woman. Frightened like a damned child. “Get back here.. don’t you leave me!..” With her pain threshold finally breached, her consciousness was slowly slipping. All she could remember were the woman’s final words.

“Sist-Brother… don’t lament of a power that wasn’t yours… A far greater power will soon awaken… one fitting of our clan…. the blood of the Kaguya… It will be wild… ready yourself…”

Several hours had passed and awakening from her sleep, she was welcomed by the sight of bloody vultures surrounding her. “You little wankers.. I’m not dead yet… but I sure feel like it…” She hissed. Her head felt as if someone had hit her with a sledgehammer- and yes, Rise was aware of how that felt. But there was something else a bit more peculiar than just vultures… There was a forest of bones that surrounding her in all shapes and sizes. Unknowingly, the woman had no idea that this forest of bones was her own doing… The newly awakening of her bloodline had spread amok throughout the night while she was unconscious, practically changing the landscape itself.

But even though this was a bewildering event. The problem still loomed that she could no longer feel the power of the “Uchiha”… So her forthcoming encounter with the cultists possibly could be her last after they have learned what had happened.

[Uchiha Bloodline Unlearned & Kaguya Learned]
[Topic Entered and Topic Left]
[Runtime: S-Rank - 30 Minutes to leave thread.]
[Word Count: 1850]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back