Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Singing the Past

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gasu leaned against the table, watching the scrolls and reading their holdings. Its been ten generations since the last mass prayer, but now the ancient language was something that could be given to him for free. Ironically, it would be worth a lot, since few cared to take the honest time to learn the damned language. The scripting of the words were simple to read and see, but the reading of it just took a dive. Gasu was reading an over-view of the word order, the words were highly flexible in their positions which aggravated him, this would be a little more complicated then he believed. Gasu blinked his eyes, his sharingan, sight, and memory sharpening into their heightened senses. He read the text, his eyes flying and moving like a scanner, pages he simply needed to look at for half a second before it was memorized thanks to his eidetic memory. The script turned into a translation, hello... Dobrý den! prokletí meant Curse, Z meant Of, and nenávist meant hatred! His eyes span, showing his own Prokleti Z Nevavist. His eyes continued to spin the text into electricity, and then into matter. Bonds build within Gasu's mind, rapidly gathering the web of thread fed to it and into memory.

Gasu stood up, silently standing by himself, until he pierced the veil of darkness and nothingness with his shout. He smiled with pride, "Mé jméno je (My name is) spravedlnost (Justice!), moje (my)síla je(power is) iluze (illusions), a já (and I) nemusí být (may not be able) ještě (to-yet) bojovat, ale (Fight-But) bude i (I will) položit (Lay) svůj život (Down my Life) na lince (on the line) chránit (To protect) své bratry (My bothers) a sestry (and sisters), Ve jménu (In the name of) dračích (The Dragon) bohů (Gods)." Then, he started to dance and twirl by himself, the darkness around him illuminating with the flames of illusion, flying around him and grasping him in their grace.

Gasu sang in joy, as his mind converted Japanese to Ancient Bohemian!
"Obraz války pod plachtami nenávist je!
Šepot zkázy na ostražitého vánek!
Spalující břehy v hořící stezce!
Cinder a kouře faul vzduch, který dýcháme!
"​

"Krev padlých králů...
žiletka z Chaos kroužku...
Ocel a stříbro zpívat...
spravedlnosti...
"​

He couldn't hold it back anymore, he sung as both languages twirled into his own, as he belted out his song of the ancients.

</I></B>
"Keen to the scent, Lov je moje múza!
A Znamená, že do konce, this path that I choose!
Lost and aloof are the loves of my past
Wake the bílý vlk (White wolf)!
vzpomínka at last!"​
<i>
</i>

Gasu twirled, finishing the verses he loved to engulf himself in, the great music of the modern world! He carefully put his scrolls back to their spots, thanking his Sharingan silently for his new gifts, before singing off to meet someone.
<I><B>"Pustoší řeky spalující břehy!
Požáry v noci baterky války!"

He would need to remind himself to practice his pronunciations more though, it was close enough to understand, but maybe he was slurring it a bit for his music.
Translations:
Obraz války pod plachtami nenávist je!
Šepot zkázy na ostražitého vánek!
Spalující břehy v hořící stezce!
Cinder a kouře faul vzduch, který dýcháme!

Torches of war under hatred's sails
A whisper of doom on a wary breeze
Scorching the shores in a blazing trail
Cinder and fume foul the air we breathe

Krev padlých králů...
žiletka z Chaos kroužku...
Ocel a stříbro zpívat...
spravedlnosti...

Blood of fallen kings
Blades of chaos ring
Steel and silver sing
For justice

Keen to the scent, Lov je moje múza!
A Znamená, že do konce, this path that I choose!
Wake the bílý vlk (White wolf)!
vzpomínka at last!"

Keen to the scent, the hunt is my muse
A means to an end this path that I choose
Wake the White Wolf!
Remembrance at last

Pustoší řeky spalující břehy!
Požáry v noci baterky války!

Ravaging the rivers scorching the shores
Fires in the night the torches of war