Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sitting the twins (SSM)

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seriously, how had he deserved to get this kind of mission, he did nothing wrong... Well not from his standpoint, maybe smoking in the mission request center hadn't been the smartest idea, he wasn't exactly on good terms with the ladies working there, so in the end she decided to hend him the kind of mission he had avoided from the very get-go... and that was actualy taking care of someone and not the decent bodyguard type of mission, he was supposed to take care of twins while their mother would go out in town. Lovely. He took his time getting to his destination while making sure to stay within the required time. That this job would definetly suck, became all the more clear when he first arrived and knocked on the door. He had to wait a few moments, but eventually a woman opened the door. She was good looking and one could tell she was going to go on a date. Kuro didn'T comment on it though and just said, "Yo, I'm..." BAM. Door closed. "Uhm, Mam?" He asked through closed doors, but all she answered was, "Leave us alone or I'll call for help we're not buying anything." He was dumbfounded at her comment, did he really look like he was gonna sell her something illegal? He scratched his head, he only got reminded why he wasn't good around humans. "Look lady, I don't have the intention of selling you anything, I'm a ninja and I came here to take care of your daughters. I took this request you see..." The door opened and the woman looke at him as if he was a criminal, he was used to it, but it was still a weird feeling. "Fine." The woman said in a harsh tone and let him in. "If you try anything weird or my daughters come to me complaining I'll hunt you to the moon." Well that was an anouncement to make, good that he wouldn't have to worry about that since he planned on having a slow and easy-going day. Boy if he'd known the twins by then. He actually didn'T get to meet them until after their mother was gone, she had held a lengthy speech on everything he could and could not do, smoking was one of the don'ts. Great, it could only get better from her on out. First, he made his way upstairs to meet the girls and see what they were up to. They were seemingly sharing one room, but he didn't get an answer when he first knocked. Odd. He knocked again and opened the door when he didn't get an answer this time either. That was the moment he realized, it could get worse, it always could. The room was empty an the window opened. "Shit." Cursing came to him naturally so that was his first thought, but n the same moment he was already reacting and running towards the window. It wasn't realy hard to escape from up here, but he wasn't sure if the twins could set something like that up, they were not even in the academy yet afterall. He had only one thing he could do, jump out of the window and search for them. And so, he spent a good 45 minutes running around the neighborhood, trying to find two indentical looking girls. Turned out nobody had seem them the whole day, so he gave up and returned to their home, they would show up eventually right? Well true that. When he returned they were both home sitting at the table drinking juice. "Oi, where have you been." He said not paricularly happy at the moment. "We were playing hide and seek." They said both in perfect synch. "You didn't find us, so you lost." They what? Oh man was he pissed, but he knew he couldn't mess this up or the lady in the missin center wouldn't ever let him forget about it. "I see." He finally said a little defeated, "So, is there anything else you two wanna play? Preferably something were I can always see you?" He didn't even want to know where they had hidden, he just wantd to move on. "Hm I don't know, what do you wanna do?" Said one to the other, which replied. I don't know what do you wanna play?" Great, just great, when he got out of here, he'd need to take a long walk. Kids who didn't know what they wanted to play, where'd you find that? So, it fell to him to make a suggestion, best indication of that was that the two were looking at him with big expectant eyes. "Fine, how about this." He said and pulled a pen and his sketchbook from his bag he had brought with him. He presented the book and said, "How about I draw both of you, all you have to do is sit still and let me do." He waited for an answer of the twins who were looking at each other. "Yay!" Both of them exclaimed and a smile came on the genins face, great now he'd atleast have something interesting to do while keeping both of the in one place. And with his 'masterplan' going on, he actually had them sit down next to each other for the next few hours. The catch was that they probably only sat still the whole time because the fell asleep not too long after they'd started, but hey, everything worked out after their difficult start, which had only been this way because he'd overreacted.

Finally, late in the night and a Kuro who missed his cigarettes later and the girls mother came home. By now out of boredom Kuro had managed to draw a pisture of both girls at once, aswel as a single version of each one sleeping. "I assume everything worked out?" The woman asked him, she seemed to have already had some alcohol in her body. "I'm a professiona, of course everything worked out." It was not a lie really, but he better not explain what had happened to her. "Good, then leave now!" She ordered him and like that his job was over, damn the woman was more work in 5 minutes then her daughters over the whole day, atleast he could go now, having fullfilled the request.

WC: 1080 Words

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back