Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open skewer of meat

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kicking some dust Hato walked outside, his mood was simply down the drain right now. It was one of the few times he was actually pent up like this and acting it out in public instead of using that energy to train which he normally did... After some dirt kicking the male started to count up the the yen he had in his pocket and nodded a couple of times towards himself. Some freshly made skewer meat would surely do something good... Just thinking about it and he got a soft smile back on to his face.

Once he was at the location he looked around, seemed it was a silent moment for him right now. "Oooi!" Hato proudly shouted to mention he was coming. He was greeted friendly and soon his meal was in preparation. "Ahhh.... Good long time back.." And on top of that, he got the comment he should make it more to here instead of a weekly thing. They had a small laugh and Hato took up his time eating the delicious meal.

[ooc:] open for all

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was a weird day.... very weird indeed. For one her aunt hadn't forced her to train and second she had just ended up shooing the girl out of the compound with a lot more money than a kid her age should have in the first place. Heck this was likely enough to feed a family of five for a month, but aunt Natsu was a bit... weird like that. No matter. Miyu wasn't going to complain about having enough money to buy just about whatever she wanted right now and the first thing on her rather short list was rather obvious on hot days like this - ice cream.

The girl made her way over towards the market district using side streets, making it more unlikely that anybody would knock her schoolboy hat off her head as she really didn't want to deal with that right now. No today would be a good day, though along the way she couldn't help but notice a rather agitated looking boy walking over on the main street. A light bulb light up in her head as she finally reached the small ice cream stand. "Hello mister, Can I have two cones of chocolate chip please?" The girl said with a wide gin, leaving just enough money for the two on the counter prior to receiving her treat.

Without much of a second though she wandered over to the boy, who now appeared to be gorging himself on a skewer rather happily. "Hello! I thought you might like this. Here you go!" Miyu offered the boy one of the two cones with a wide smile, standing in front of him in all her tiny glory, dressed in a tracksuit clearly two sizes too big for her and an over-sized schoolboy hat. Her longer than waist-length silver hair was frankly acting like a rather unkempt-looking cloak, though it was rather easy to notice the light smell of violets coming off of it.

[Joining with permission of the topic author so as to avoid just recreating the topic for me to join. As the starting post is the only one here I hope that is alright]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The meat was fresh and juicy, something that made your mouth water already by sinking the teeth in. Moments later, almost at one of the last bites, someone walked up to him. It took him a second that it was meant for him. He took down the last bite quickly, then wiped his mouth and first thing that came out of his mouth. "sorry to make you wait, wasn't taught to speak with a mouth full!" And he made a small bow. The next moment he took the cone. "But... why?" He asked, after taking it. "I mean, it is really nice of you, but... I do not know you neither have I" And he paused there for a second. "Violets?" He would look to the ice cream back to her. Sniffed his icecream and then her. Maybe not the most polite thing to be doing, but it is what he did. "You smell like violets... not something a boy regularly smells too..." He would slowly tilt his head a little and nibble on the ice cream. "Haa--- this is so sweet!" And poef, his mindset was already on something else. He started to nibble more, more, till the point he made himself small, keeping the ice cream higher than his head. "At-t-t... Ice brain?" he questioned himself, he never had this in his life before. Never. Because on the part where he used to live, there was no thing like ice cream. He had heard of it, seen it... And heard you could get an ice brain of it. "Where did you get this? Did you had enough for this? Who are you? I am Hato." He finally got to mention it once he stood up and looked back to the other.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The girl would remain smiling and with her hand outstretched whilst the boy wolfed down his treat. It was rather clear that he hadn't realised she was talking to him, but the way she approached meant it was quite easy for that to happen.

"You looked like you could use some ice cream. It solves everything after all!"

Miyu would respond before quickly adding. "Aunt told me to help when I can, because all good deeds come back. Unless that person is a demon, but I don't quite understand that part. Anyways the violets would be my shampoo." She would shrug before taking a lick from her own cone, eating it substantially slower than Hato appeared to be. Clearly he found the errors in his ways rather quickly as the brain freeze struck quickly and frankly rather painfully. At least it appeared to be that way. Miyu hadn't really experienced it before so she didn't really know how bad it was.

"Are you alright?" The girl would ask with a concerned look, slowly extending her empty hand to try and rest it on his shoulder. If he tried to pull back she would just draw her hand back and relax it at her side.

"The ice cream stand on the other side of the street." Miyu would glance back towards the small stall, pointing over towards it with her free hand before taking another lick from her cone. "Considering I gave it to you I already paid for it, yes." The girl would nod before continuing. "I am Miyu. Nice to meet you, Hato." She would perform a small courtesy.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Everything was coming together like a giant blow on his brain. He flinched a little and would look towards the other as he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Ehhhe--- heh..." He gave a rather awkward chuckle. "I think so..., I think this is what they call a brain freeze." He would explain as to what he had, but he wasn't sure. "I am not going to try that out once more." were words muttered out of the boy's mouth. Slowly he would stand up and glance too towards the small stand. "Aha... It really sounds like your aunt knows a lot... But, demon wise... how can you see that then? are there even demons?" He would question the girl since she already seems to know a lot. "But I am pretty sure you were a guy at first." He would slowly start to lick on the cone again to prevent it from smelting over his hand. "It's nice to meet you. Usually, I am around with my canine companion Blitz... Small, grey with white fur nothing too special but seems to really understand you. but I seemed to have lost track of him somewhere, it's been bumming me all day. But I know he will be fine..." At that he would chomp a part of the ice cream, still mad about the fact his canine left him.
"Do you also go to the academy?" He questioned a moment later, he was pretty sure he didn't see her before, then again... Things might have been different.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"That is what I think it's called too. It hasn't happened to me before though, so I'm not sure." Miyu would shrug with that light smile of hers still radiating brightly. "Hopefully it passes soon." She would note, slowly retracting her hand in order to avoid bothering the boy too much.

"I have no idea." The girl would shrug in response to his question. Frankly she didn't know really. It was absolutely certain she loved her aunt dearly, but there were times when she was... weird for a lack of a better word. She didn't really know how to describe it at all really. Aunt Natsu would just end up rambling on and on about fate being their enemy. Honestly Miyu didn't really know how to respond in those situations at all. "Aunt can be a bit weird at times with the things she says, but I still love her." The girl would nod a few times before Hato decided to drop a rather large bomb on her. She would hang her head and relax her shoulders before letting out a prolonged huff. "That's a bit hash. Boys don't really have very long hair, do they." The girl would finally look up, her smile now gone and replaced with a sour hint of sadness. No tears or anything of the like, but that one had hurt. Sure she was still a lot smaller than her peers, but this was a bit too close to home than she liked frankly. Miyu would take a lick from her cone, helping her mood slightly, but still not quite enough.

"Dogs are smart." She would nod, a light hint of her smile curling the corners of her lips once more. Clearly she wasn't one for sulking a lot. "I'm sure he'll be back before you know it. Or we could go look for him if you want. Is there any places that he likes more than others?" The tiny kunoichi would ask, finally regaining her composure once more, pushing her complexes back into the depths of her waking mind.

"Academy? No. I graduated this year." She would shake her head, followed by a brief nod. "Are you still there?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"They can be smart..." Was Hato's reply to the fact that dogs could be smart? "You haven't met Blitz yet I am afraid..." The boy could easily list a few things about the dumb things the pupper had been doing. From tree-climbing, falling down from it to even worse things. For a moment he shook his head and focussed back to the here and now again. "Also... to get back on that guy topic." at this moment he was unsure if he did or didn't do the right thing with his words, but he would have to go on. He already had opened up his words. "I don't have short hair either..." He reached up and undid his small tail on the back of his head. With a quick shake, his hairs would be shoulder height long. "I keep getting told I should go shorter too, but I do not want that." He would puff up his chest a bit. "Even my dad has longer hair then most do!"

After a small giggle he would get a little back to focus. "Regards Blitz... He ain't the brightest tool in the shed... If you want to I could gladly use your help, I am indeed only an Academy Student. I learned to water walk and tree walk in my last class. I don't know much else then burning things. I don't have full control of things yet, but I am getting close! Really close! People in my class just need to wait and see! I will catch up!" He tried to cheer himself up in the end as he still felt sour after his last class. "May I ask what rank you are then..? Oh! And Blitz is knee height, Grey and white fur... A front paw has white fur too." He was... quite all over the place.

==
OOC: MFT: 299

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Poor doggie. " She would note, not being able to stop herself from thinking that its master was being a bit too meant about it. The girl would briefly shake her head to get rid of the thought. It wasn't good to think badly about other people when she just met them, her aunt's advice that they might be demons remaining as a thought in the back of her head. Why was it always demons when it came to her? No matter. This wasn't the time.

"I am a Genin." Miyu would note with a smirk, straightening her posture as she radiated pride in her own rank.... completely ignoring she didn't really understand what had really changed since she passed her exam a few days ago... a couple of days ago... yesterday afternoon. Heck she hadn't really received her forehead protector properly yet. "And I wouldn't worry about it. You just get the hang of it eventually and it just works!" The girl would nod enthusiastically. "Don't mind!" She would add after a few moments with a wide grin as she pumped her small left fist into the air, completely forgetting that she was holding her ice cream cone in that hand. Unexpectedly a 'plop' sound followed within moments of her doing so - the ball of ice cream had found a new home, namely the top of her hat.

Unless Hato spoke up an awkward silence would follow as Miyu slowly realised what happened, taking a deep breath before slowly exhaling through her nose. A small stream of melted ice cream would slowly begin sliding down her hat, onto her forehead and down her cheek. "We will never speak of this happening again." The girl would note in a complete monotone as she popped the cone into her mouth and took out a handkerchief from her pocket. She would then promptly take off her hat and set about wiping the wet mess off it, allowing Hato to get a better look at her if he wished to, noting that her ears were very lightly poking through her hair and had a bit of a ... different shape, namely being pointier than they should be.

After a few moments of cleaning the girl would happily put her hat back on. "So where did you last see Blitz?"

Chigokai Yasashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
baisc gojo.jpg

Kaugra watched from the roof of an alley as a small grey and white dog chased his supposed target. "Looks like I'm getting an assist today." He remarked, as he prepared to leap from the roof and cut off his quarry. After few leg stretches, he descended from the rooftop with a leap, landing squarely in front of the small orange cat he'd been chasing all day. "SURPRISE KITTEN!" he exclaimed. The cat jumped startled as Kagura quickly extended his hand. "Gotcha." Kagura said aloud as he grabbed the scruff of a small orange tabby. The cat struggled and hissed attempting to swipe at him, but Kagura had done this before. He held the cat at arms length as he took out a small piece of paper and confirmed the pet matched the description. The little dog looked up and him and the cat and growled.

"Sorry this one's mine." He lifting the cat above his head. The dog barked at him seemingly afraid. Kagura was use to this kind of reaction. Most animals had keen senses. They could tell right away that there was something off about him no matter how hard he tried to repress the aura that oozed from him. "Don't worry I wouldn't cut up a little pup like you without a reason." he said with a smirk leaving the pup behind. As he slowly walked out of the alley into the shopping district, his stomach rumbled. Better get something before I head back. He went up to the meat skewer stand purchasing a few and even offered a piece to kitty. The cat still struggled in his grasp, but it was starting to lose steam. "Relax already. You'll be back home soon." He said to the kitten as he sat a bench to enjoy his skewers. The cat eventually gave up, took a piece of meat, and snuggled up on his lap. He pet the kitty and proceeded to eat his lunch.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed some kids, a small boy and girl, enjoying some ice cream nearby. He overheard the red haired boy describing the dog he saw in the nearby alley only a short while ago. I suppose I could throw them a bone" He laughed lightly to himself. Or you could carve them down to the bone! His blood piped up invading his thoughts for the first time today. He took a deep breathe and then sighed. He focused up again attempting to purge himself of such thoughts and ensure his dark aura was being restrained properly. It was hard work maintaining himself, but he'd be fine for while longer, right?

He said walking towards them now holding the tired kitten against his stomach. The girl was giving some kind of pep talk when she dropped ice cream on her head as he approached. He covered his mouth trying to hold back his laughter, almost forgetting why he came over in the first place. "Oi, you two." He started still laughing a bit. "I saw your missing dog in the alley over there chasing this cat here. Might be a good place to start....You know you're suppose to eat that with your mouth not your scalp right?" He said cheekily, unable to hold in a wise crack towards the clumsy girl.

[MFT: WC 553]
OOC:
Kagura speaking
Kagura thinking
Kagura's demon blood influencing his thoughts or Speech

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A small pep-talk was given and the boy started to smile really bright towards her, but as he saw the hand raise, he also saw that ice ball slowly move and shift on the cone, till it fell down.
'plop'
The young boy was staring at the ice on her head. The moment was painfully silent for a little as he would stare, but before he could open up his mouth he heard someone else and turned towards him. Slowly he would tilt his head he had seen his companion! But... the cat was just, it was something that Blitz would honestly do, that was for sure.
As the other had commented about eating with the scalp he would use a server to remove the icecream bits and offer his own icecream. "Here... Please take mine, I haven't eaten that much of it yet. Yours is gone."
"My name is Hato... Thank you for finding Blitz, I don't think you have brought him here, or..?"He would have this slightly troubled face on as he would look towards him, and around a little. There was no Blitz.

Blitz was already walking around the place as the cat was gone. It was a fact, he didn't like cats that much. But he also wasn't using his nose to get back to the humans right now. He was on an adventure.

[ooc=]I didn't really know what to write further x.x;; sorry that this is so sloppy.

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Sorry for the delay. The work life balance got skewered very much towards work for the last two weeks]

This was likely the most embarrassing moment in her life, in recent history at least, and one she would not soon forget, especially after she had wanted to look cool in that moment in order to cheer Hato up. Truly this was the slums for her. Her cheeks flushed a bright red as time progressed much slower in her mind.

The girl would finish cleaning up her hat, shaking her head as Hato offered his own cone. "It's yours. I can get another.... not today though." She would note deciding that there was a fairly great chance this embarassment might end up repeating itself if she was to get one again. And as soon as it seemed like it would finally be all forgotten the voice of another arrival made her stand at attention, a bright red flush of embarassment flowing through her once more.

Miyu would then promptly place her hat back on as she attempted to disappear out of existence without much success. Today was now officially the worst day in a very long time. However she had already promised to help and as such would follow after Hato quietly, completely ignoring the fact that the two were essentially following a complete and utter stranger willy nilly. Guess the concept of stranger danger never did quite catch on with those two it would appear or was that a shinobi thing? "Seems like he isn't here anymore." The girl would note glancing over between Hato and Kagura, who had likely showed them the way as she still attempted to fold in on herself in order to disappear.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back