Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Skippity Skip Skip [Force Entry]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
○ Why is it to freakin' hot? ○

"God, is this the place?" Jihoon figured from the large pillars that this was in fact the entrance to the foretold village. He almost didn't want to enter, after all the trouble getting here caused him. Burning days and frozen nights, wasn't a fun time. Now that he was at the village he could find something to do. He wasn't particularly hungry, in fact he hasn't been hungry for years, but eating was more of an enjoyable "activity" than anything anymore. Maybe he could steal some food here, learning the hard way he needed to have "money" to get anything without getting in trouble.

[A-Rank - 1 Hour (60 Minutes)]​
|[/col]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I would have totally just opened the door and let you in. In any case, welcome. I work until Wed. but if you need anything, my PM box works as does Skype if you know my name otherwise it is no secret just let me know you are not a bot and from NC when you add me.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back