Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission [SMSM] A few papers away

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion felt like he had been wasting so much time. He looked towards the shard in his hand, everything was so clear of that single day. But it also annoyed him more than anything when he thought back to that point. ’ If only there was an easy way to backtrack into someone’s mind to look at the past….’ He started to rotate the piece and study it further. ’ so... ’ He started to think further. ’ what if t… this is just a bad and gigantic bad dream… and tomorrow when I wake up, everything is the old self. Now that would just be a real joke…’ A heavy sigh was followed and he threw the piece away in a small anger fit. Out of his shadow came a wolf that ran off to collect the piece that he had thrown away. As he walked back to Shion. Shion’s gaze went down towards the hand that threw it. As Milo finally stood in front of him, Shion didn’t say a thing about it. He took the piece from him. Raising his hand to pet the other he also placed the piece back in his pouch. ’ The alleys are rather noisy today… I wonder what that is all about…

Standing up he would start to climb the walls ’ now… not too much chakra… and not too little either. Just keep it steady and keep it going. ’ for him to walk on the walls was something not many saw in the streets, at least not for a kid to do. He himself wasn’t all too great at it, but it was enough to get above somewhere a lot less noisy and get to spy on the people. ’ Now what are they talking about…’ He made himself as flat as possible on the roof tiles to have at least a shot of hearing it all.

“I am telling you! They are going to transport some old documents.’
“No way…”
“It’s for real! I am telling you!”
“Don’t they, you know, normally burn the things or something more located?”
“From what I know… they transport it so they can burn it all down in one go.”
“Heah… then it must be pretty important huh?”
“I do think so! But they never reveal the paths they are taking..”

It was odd, he had expected the group to go after him… But it seemed like nothing had happened after all. No yelling, no running after him no nothing. “...?” Shion was more than confused at this and eventually halted in his movement. Did he get a decoy..? But he thought for sure that this was the convoy they had been talking about.
In a darker alley, he took the little bit of sun that was left to check out the documents he held in his arms. A drawn picture of the vase was there… testimony about his mom stealing it… ’ I knew she never bought it… But, then again, I ain’t much better…’ Was a thought running through his head as he started to go further through it. ’ See, it wasn’t a gas explosion! They are talking about Black and… what… purple mist? Or red…’ It was rather confusing as to read through it… ’ Library again… I have to check these names…’ There was one name out of all the papers that seemed to spring out the most…

The next day he slipped into the library again, of course, the librarian noticed him but didn’t say much. In his eyes the kid was wanting to read and learn, this was his reason to close a blind eye to him sneaking in. ’ Milo… Please help me search.. ‘ It was at that moment that Milo came from the shadows and helped out by going by the books in his human form to be less confusing for other people.

After searching they had found two books and they started to go through them. ’ An unknown group… Masks… Yikes… They basically almost keep copying an ANBU from a village… This sounds above paygrade.. Do I get paid..?’ he had been sarcastic in his mind, but at least he found more leads. ’ So… this was the vase… Seems like they kept something trapped in there…’ Finding the book he wanted to know more… He started to get towards a table that was more hidden away and grabbed a notepad to start writing in as he couldn’t take a book with him.

[WC: 753]
[Mission complete]
[Topic entered and left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back