Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[SMSM] THE LAST OF THEM

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A man flew backward against a small garbage bags pile. “I wish to see you try…!” A young male’s voice sounded and just as the male tried to get up, he was held back down. “I will get you punk!” The man started to rage and Shion was forced to take distance. “Oh yeah?” He sounded rather cocky and the man soon charged to the young one.
A grin formed on Shion’s face as he dodged the man’s slow attempt to hit him at head height. “You know…” Shion talked with a somber tune. ” You aren’t even worth it…” He would soon turn to the man and a second later the man fell backward, head cocked to the back too. “Dynamic Entry…” Shion stood there with one raised leg that obviously hit the man.

“Is he… dead..?” A young girl sounded scared and slowly came out of hiding. “Just asleep… He won’t hurt you for now..” the tunes of the young teen were soft and the girl started to walk towards Shion and started to hug his legs. “Thank you for saving me, mister!” The thanks caught him rather off guard.

Scratching his cheek he would look away. “It’s fine… Just… go home…” “Uhm!” The girl nodded firm in agreement and started to move along. Yet as he passed the knocked-out man, she kicked him against the leg. Right afterward she stuck out her tongue. "Meanie pants!” She called the man out and ran off right after..

“Guess that is dealt with…” Shion let out a heavy sigh and would walk towards the main street. It was there that he was caught by a shinobi. “You have been requested by the mission center.” “Huh…” It was… quite odd to gain a mission at the middle of the day, but he rushed there anyway. “Better show my good side for now…” he muttered towards himself as he got to the point where the missions were given. There was no wait time for him as he got a parchment. “A retired Iwagakure Jounin is known to be under pursuit by a faction of bandits in the area. His last verified location was the Great Lakes. Search for him and bring him back to the village alive.”

Those were the words that were given and Shion nodded. He knew at this point what had to be done.. But he wasn’t all that happy about it. Back at the clan house he packed his stuff and called out that he had to go on an emergency mission, that he wouldn’t be home anymore on time for dinner or anything like. It would probably be night or tomorrow morning that he would be returning..

Once at the gate he met up with two other shinobi who were on this mission, nodding to each other they would set way for the Great Lakes, and as they were getting there. They were going to scatter to narrow down the search place to try to find this shinobi.

The lake was big, there were only a few sets of cabins.. So he took it upon himself to get closer to those cabins. “Oi!” Shion called out and held the fedora in its place and jumped on the roof. It was then that he was met with a kunai aimed at his head. It was lucky that he managed to dodge that one, but still he remained calm.
In a few minutes, he managed to kill that man with his own kunai and then to move on. He wasn’t phased by the fact he just took another man's life. It was simply for him as he killed before and would do it again. To keep alive himself meant he could do more for the clan and more for the family. “Hmm…” He would humm as he cleaned the kunai. A yell was given and he soon found himself moving to the place where the yell was given. There he took out another men with a genjutsu which he followed up with a taijutsu. “Are you the one?” “Are you with them?!” They spoke at the same time and that annoyed Shion. “I AM HERE TO SAVE THAT ASS.” He shouted and a bandit tried to aim for him, and that was when they had to duck behind a boulder.

“Oi you idiot!” The young teen called out to the retired shinobi who had just thrown a bomb near them. The old shinobi wasn’t too pleased with those words, but then again, his mindset was stuck on getting out of there. “Tsk-” It left him little to no choice, there were many ways to do things, and what he did now was one of them. The boulder that was near to them, he focused first lightning jutsu around his first and then hitted the boulder as hard as he could. Sending it flying towards the men that were around earlier. On impact you could hear a man getting crushed below.
It was then that they started to make a run for it. “Let’s go!” he would shout out and ran further down the path the man was behind him. But age was getting to him. “I wish I knew more jutsu…”

“We can rest here…” His words were said once they were underneath the cabin. “I have placed outside two kimiwari targets..” He would nod towards himself on that plan and the man caught on. “Where have you placed them?” “One in a obvios spot, the other is concealed in the tree. It’s partially folded so it looks more out of shape and thus less likely to use. Don’t hit your head once your body switches to it.”
“I do like your thinking kid”
“Cheers…” He wasn’t too keen on this old man, but with the bandits closing in… he knew it was only a matter of time. “We killed 4 of them… there are still…”
“5 of them…” the older man replied stern after. “Learn to keep count.”
“Oi oi… I was trying to save that sorry ass.”
“Back in my day! We had respect for elderly.”
“Those were your times not mine…” Shion sighed and would grab hold of his kunai.

Slowly the area was filling with smoke and both of them had gotten the idea about what had been happening, they had been setting the shed above ablaze and were now hiding somewhere nearby for them to get out of the place. “I have an idea…” Shion whispered as he would crouch near the man. “There are now tons of animals escaping because of him… We need to transform ourselves and get out of this place… The thing above us could collapse on us.” It wasn’t the best bet they had… But as he looked around he saw a set of cats in the place. “Cats… Now don’t get hairballs…” Shion grinned and made a set of hand seals as he transformed into a cat. The older shinobi did the same thing and with the other cats they started to get out. Luckily, the two other cats remained in the same direction running so they ran with them too.

The bandits didn't know exactly what was going on or what was happening and actually lost them out of sight. They both made their way till they were out of harm's way of them. “Alright… now we just need to get back to Konoha.” Shion said and, for his current perspective. A giant foot landed in front of him. “ You guys ain’t going anywhere.” right at that moment Shion activated his three gates, gained those seals in an instant and took a brunt force to his side.

The elder shinobi rushed to his side and checked out the kid who was getting up already. “Sin’s aren’t helping this time…” And with that he dropped the gates. “But this guy made me pissed already…” He grinned and the elder shinobi had a feeling what was coming up. “Don’t get to gate 8…” “Ooh- I am going well beyond that…” He said and claws grew and a grin as dark as anything. Dark oozing aura leaked from the young male and even the elder shinobi felt a fear washing over him, but he remained. “Demonic Ancestors..? Are those even still around.” It was at that moment he activated the curse seal that spread red over his body. “Alive and kicking…” He said and moments later, he would go on a full rampage against the other bandit.

It was a clashing fight and in the end the genin won. Exiting the curse seal face… he would be found slight wobbling. He killed another 3 man. “Not sure those last two would be stupid enough to try now..” He said and the elder took him up the shoulder. “You have been exerting chakra a lot at this point, please lean on me.” “I can walk myself!” Shion snapped at the man, but felt how his body was in a state. “Tsk-! For 5 minutes!” It was in those minutes that he started to explain that due to an old injury, he couldn’t perform as much jutsu as others. He had to get to the art of one hand seals and those were often not as strong as the two hand seals. “So… one of your chakra points was damaged..?” he questioned and the man would nod. “That is why I retired back in the day… I couldn’t function as best as I once wanted. “Eah… so you failed at something and now you suffer?” “I wouldn’t say failed… It’s more like… an underestimated thing.” he said with an awkward chuckle and Shion would roll his eyes. “Milo..” he said moments later and out of his own shadow a wolf-like creature appeared. “Milo nodded and would go up front to keep them safe. “You either regenerate, or you never went serious before.” “Do you really think I would place a trump card early on..?” Shion felt a bit mocked by the man and withdrew himself so he could walk on his own again.

[topic entered and left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back