Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Smuggling Streets [Kuru clan] (Smuggling run)

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naohiro continued to play with the strap on his dufflebag, the bag not wanting to tighten and causing an awkward weight on his shoulders. Glancing to his side to check for where White-hare was, Naohiro gave a confirming grin.

“So how do you know old Maru anyhow,” Naohiro questioned as he continued to try and tighten the bag, “Friends, acquittances, gambling pal. Guy gets around from what I hear.”

Glancing about the bright streets of the district as they made their way through it. The night time antics would likely be keeping the authorities on their toes, so it was best to keep a low profile as they headed through, even if there were some nice wallets to try and steal … holding back the thoughts, Naohiro continued the conversation after White-hare responded.

“We know the guy cause he’s apart of the same clan,” Naohiro said casually, giving a grin with that, “If you want you can come with more often. You and I will become a dynamic smuggling duo! The sinister smugglers!”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Kazuya was walking with Hiro to the other location they have to go, as Hiro asks Kazuya about how he knows about Maru, Kazuya response to him, "well the options you gave me, he none of them. But he sure is my step-father who saved me from the underground battle arena and stuff, after I was sold as a slave by my real parents."

As Naohiro was doing his stuff in the crowd stealing things and other stuff, as he continued saying that they know Maru cause he's part of there clan, and then he asks if Kazuya want to come more often, so we will be a dynamic duo, well Kazuya nodded and said, "Indeed we are the best dynamic duo."

[Topic Entered]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naohiro gave a smirk at White-hares response, Maru had ANOTHER kid dealio. His head was still trying to stay on the last one, that girl Aidi or the like. White-hare seemed like the coolest so far atleast, so Naohiro passed on the topic with a nod.

“Yeesh, slavery,” Naohiro said glancing towards him with an apologetic shrug, “Becoming the norms from what I hear. The latest Raikages got everyone buried under internal war after internal war, day in, day out. No one even remembers the slavers and the like.”

He thought casually on that problem, the strap on his bag finally giving in and tightening to around his shoulder more tightly. Giving a smile of satisfaction, Naohiro rubbed his sore shoulder before glancing back towards White-hare.

“With the whole slavery dealio being ignored,” Naohiro brought up casually, “We might be able to try and make a difference pal. The dynamic duo! Smuggle weapons and gear to the locals, might be able to mount a militia or two to deal with the slavers.”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Naohiro reacted to that a bit, as he told how the previous raikage had everyone buried that now no one remembers anything about slavery, as Kazuya was a bit shocked and said, "well the previous raikage was war freak I guess." Kazuya didn't know a thing about cloud history and stuff, well it doesn't matters now.

As they had the bags full of paper bombs they have to take out of cloud now, as Hiro said that we can make our own milita from smuggling weapons and gears to locals well that was a good idea, as Kazuya said, "Well it is a good idea, but don't let them become like those recent peoples who had anti-chakra weapons and stuff to revolt against us chakra users. well I was also a part of that team who had to complete that mission of stopping them." As they started moving again so they can smuggle it out of cloud as an Idea came in Kazuya's mind, "hey, Hiro, why don't we cover the upper side of these back with some thing normal like candy or something, so we can take it out of cloud easily saying that we are going to give it to orphans."

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired boy thought quietly on the idea for a moment before giving a wide grin, nodding in affirmation

“Disguising the bags would be smart,” Naohiro said with a confirming nod, “Grab a few toys and the like then before we head out White-hare.”

Splitting away from his comrade, Naohiro quickly moved by the nearby stalls in search of any toys or candies near the edge of the tables. With a quick hand, he snatched up a few of them while keeping an eye out of any shinobi watchers in the area. After a dozen or so quick robberies, the white-haired boy started filling the top of the bag with random teddy bears and bags of candy. With a grin of satisfaction, the rogue moved towards the edge of the district, seeing the gate in sight.

“Time to get moving,” Naohiro said once White-hare caught up to him, “Let’s move fast incase the guards get suspicious.”

With that, Naohiro went jogging off towards the gate.

[Topic left]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Naohiro confirmed the idea of disguising the bags, he said to get some toys and stuff to cover the paper bombs up, as they both go other ways to get the stuff to cover up the bags, Kazuya stopped by a toy store, where he found many stuffed and fluffy toys, as he brought some of them so he could cover up the bag so no one finds out that it has paper bombs inside it.

As Kazuya meet up with Naohiro at the end of the district they both starts moving towards the gates as he said that they should move fast, in case guards get suspicious of them, as Kazuya nodded and remembered that he still has his Anbu id pass which let him travel freely outside the gate area, as he stopped and said, "Hey Naohiro, I have my Id pass so we can get out of the gates." as he was still running towards the gates with Naohiro.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back