Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Smuggling up close [ Solo Modded Mission]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Pushing through the bushes the group made their way into the forest, they had sprinted as panting was coming free from their lips. The three-man team was there and prepared to make sure that they escaped this time. Close call had happened in this situation and even they could see that they had managed to come off lucky. The leader seemed to make his way to the area that they were hiding in, calling this place home for the few days was the only way that they would be able to avoid detection by the men searching the lands for them.

“That was close, this time we came off lucky. Man, I told you we should have left sooner, we nearly got all our goods taken and got found with the cash, that situation would have been bad if we had been found by the Shinobi of the local village”

The older man of the ground rounded on the other two as they came in, allowing the last man to shut the door. All three of them were wearing the traditional gear of a traveller, looking as though they just wanted to visit a different land, giving no sign that they were currently being hunted, the only difference was the hair colour of each of them. It was how they had identified themselves to each other since they came with the same look so no-one would be able to identify the leader easily. The man that was in charge had spiked red hair, while the other two had brown and black hair. It was subtle but they had been doing this for a while and had got quite good at making sure that they were used to this situation.

“I know I know, but at least we managed to get away with the goods, this could have turned out much worse for all of us, let’s be honest we avoided it this time but managed to get out with the deal completed. We should be out of this land soon let’s just lay low until everything settles down then we will move and make it quick. Food anyone?”

It seemed that they had got careless, finally after managing to make all the money in their escape they managed to snap branches, trees and disturb the forest of leaf, the place that everyone knew from inside of the village. It was clear that this situation could easily be escalated but right now they didn’t think about that the only thing that mattered in their eyes was the fact that once more they had managed to get out of the way of the guards that had nearly broke their deal. Safe in the small wooden hut was what they thought.

“So, we got the cash, now we just hide out. Let’s be honest the leaf hasn’t been paying attention to us anyone, all the times we have got away with it, this won’t change. I cannot see them coming after us now, we covered our tracks as best we could and to say that we are all exhausted after this situation seems fair in my eyes”

The three-man sat down on the floor as they allowed food to be drawn out form the bag, in the middle of the hut sat the fire, as flames flickered in front of each of them. The night was closing in from the long day at work and right now they needed to eat food. As the beds were rolled out around them making sure that they stayed away from the windows, the food smell started to go around the cabin as it cooked slowly. Laughter and chatter echoed threw out the room as the group begun to share stories of the good old times that they had, of course they were all close friends and in this situation, they would have worked together like always. It has been something the team had done for years and smuggling had earned them big money so why were they about to give it up. Well honestly, they were tired of always being on the run and having to watch their backs that much had been spoken between them. But that was a talk for the morning the smell of meat that had started to cook had their stomachs talking in hunger.

“That smells great, at least we know that you still have that cooking touch inside of you man, I cannot argue with that one. On the flip side remember that time that you managed to burn that beef that we got. God that smelled great but tasted so bad, we nearly managed to throw it up but that was the same day that we got that drunk that…..”

Quickly one of the men tackled the other one before he could complete the sentence as the group of three burst into laughter knowing exactly what was coming the memories filling inside of them of the good times knowing full well that those times had been some of the best that they had ever had in their life.

“Aye I remember that time it was a great memory, but also have you forgot about that one time that we found that little kid wandering on the road, we actually helped people maybe we could look at doing something like that when we put all of this behind us, I found it slightly rewarding to say the least and what else are we going to do. I was thinking about having Ninja pay us to take them threw some of the most dangerous places that we have ever travelled threw we have experience that could easily get us a good paying job and put this smuggling behind us”.

As the night begun to creep in the talk was interrupted by the sound of the group eating their food and making quick conversation between each other of course they would sit up for a while longer and talk about the old times that they had.

[WC: 1004]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki sat in her newly acquired office, she looked at the piles of paperwork that Takeshi had so kindly left her before taking off to Sand, she sighed and buried her face in her desk and closed her eyes and tried to wish that she was anywhere else other than here. She stayed there a few minutes before opening her eyes, seeing that her wishing hadn’t in fact work and she was still in the room. The female sat up in the chair and started working her way through the papers, while she never welcomed trouble in the village but at this moment in time anything to break the monotony of this would be welcomed. Luckily for her, her hope come true through a knock on the door.

“Come in!” Pretending that she was busy Yuki shouted towards the source of the knocking, cautiously the door opened on the other side stood one of her ANBU, “What is it, can you not see that I am busy,”

"I am very sorry Ma’am, I thought that I would alert you that a group of unknowns have been spotted in the outskirts of the village, while that hasn't done anything to be considered a threat, I thought it was best to inform you. I have our best men working on tracking them ready to strike if needed” He spoke nervously, she was sure that it wasn’t because she herself was threatening but more who she was married to.

The female’s eyes widen and lit up as she heard the news that the male just has given her, she pondered for a few moments weighing up her options. She could either stay here and do her job or go and track down the group of unknowns that had entered the village and get out of this office. Remembering how much she hated paperwork she chose the latter rather than the former.
“No, I’ll go and track them down. I want to make sure that this situation is handled with the right care and attention that is needed. Where were they last spotted?”

“They were last seen in the forest near the Phoenix Gate Ma’am. I assure you that you needn’t trouble yourself with such a menial task.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realise that it was our place to tell me what I should and should not trouble myself with.” The Haku stood up and looked at the man, it was the sort of look that it looks could kill he would have been very much dead.

“No Ma’am, I would dream of…” The male stuttered. Before he was interrupted by Yuki.

“That’s what I thought, now if there is nothing further, get out of my sight”

Once he had been dismissed he bowed and hurriedly left the room closing the door behind him, when he was sure that he was out of earshot Yuki sighed with relief. She gathered up a few of her things and made her way out of the ANBU complex and towards the Phoenix Gates. The Haku could smell autumn on the air as the smell damp smell of wet leaves and dew damped ground filled her senses, there was also a welcome chill on the air. She walked through the day to day hustle and bustle of life inside the safety of the village walls, while she was dressed in her ANBU gear she passed through them like a shadow, people would part when she walked passed them or actively avoid her gaze, it made her smiled a little under her mask. Not because people feared her it was more that she knew there was for more things to be afraid then her, she sort of envied them a little. It didn’t take her very long before she reached the gates, she looked at that those standing guard, there was two of one female, short with a face that looked like she had sucked a lemon. The other as a man, he was tall and young he looked like he was fresh from the academy. She approached them, after all when it came to leaving the village, even she had to follow the rules.

“I am acting ANBU Captain codename Yokai, there have been reports of a group of unknown persons lurking in the forest outside the Phoenix Gates, I am going to be tracking them,” Yuki spoke to the guardians, she knew that they would let her pass, this was purely a formality.

“Well we haven’t seen anything” The female spoke stepping it Yuki’s path with her hands on her hips. Yuki rolled her eyes and place her hand on her forehead.

“I mean you no district I am sure that you are very competent at your job, however, there is a reason that the ANBU are called the eyes and ears of the village and not main branch. Now please, if you wouldn’t mind?” Yuki could see the female open her mouth to say something but decided not to. She could see the male behind out of the corner of her eye giggling, clearly, this woman wasn’t popular even with her peers.

“Fine, go about your business ‘acting Captain’” The female gate guard voice dripped with passive aggression and stepped to one side letting Yuki pass, she bowed and walked out of the gate.

After a few minutes of walking through the forest, Yuki began to see the first signs of foot traffic on the otherwise unused path, whoever this group are they are clearly not professional. A professional would never leave such obvious tracks. The Haku scanned the area her eye line following the path that she would have thought that they would have gone. It was all but confirmed to her by the broken branches and disturbed leaves that stretched further into the forest. With little else to go on Yuki followed where it led, the deep she got into the forest she saw an outline of a shack. It looked old, it may have once been used as a hunter’s lodge but they days look far behind it. She approached the building as quietly as she could over the fallen autumn leaves, the closer she got she began to hear noises, talking between three people, she knelt down and listened to the conversation.

[WC=1050]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The men continued with their talking unaware that they were now not alone, it seemed that even though they had thought they had recently managed to get away with being silent and not being found out. That had gone to hell with the hunt of the ANBU from leaf, they probably hadn’t anticipated being caught so quickly or even being found out like this without any warning. But right now, they were in their own little world enjoying the bliss of having another deal going as well as it could have. Without any complications or so that was what they had thought at least.

Mouths continued to crunch down on meat and it had gotten to a point now that alcohol had come out and they were getting themselves involved in drinking. Though the conversation that the two were having seemed to be a natural flow, the leader of the group was not like them he had become a lot more aware that they were making too much noise, as he continued to eat his food his glances that came to the others told them that he wasn’t pleased with how loud they were being. Though one of them decided to offer him more drink at least try and get him involved in the conversation.

As he drank from the bottle he allowed the booze to quickly be swallowed down his neck before returning it though it did little to change his attitude as he allowed himself to sigh slightly before trying to force a smile across his face towards the others knowing full well that they had a long day of travel tomorrow but he decided not to ruin the fun his friends where having. Instead he would just sit there and allow himself to glance at the door as if wondering of anything that might come up.

“Hey man, why are you on edge so much? I mean let’s be honest we have got away with it again, you need to stop worrying we always get away with it that is what makes us so good at what we do. We cannot argue with that one. So, on the plus side you should enjoy the night and stop worrying about everything else. Your problem is that you have always been the careful one always thinking that the worst will happen. Loosen up just enjoy the night and make sure that we get on the road tomorrow”

The voice cut through the sound of eating and drinking as it now seemed that it was time for them to socialize more than anything else. But that was fine they needed to make sure that they had time to relax. But of course, the night was creeping in, it was slow and steady but it was showing that the night was going by and a new day was coming in. Which meant that the group had managed to get away with it in their eyes as they continued their little chit chat unaware of what was lurking outside of the cabin.

“I need to get some fresh air guys; this fire and smoke is really effecting me now. Keep the drinks going and I will try and get this sorted out then come back and begin joining you guys. Just right now I need to get some fresh air, have a leak and make sure that the world is still outside beyond these four walls that we have in here. So I will just sneak out quickly keep enjoying the time inside, I promise I won’t be long. Don’t finish that drink without me please!”

With that the leader of the group stood up and walked towards the door, reaching his hand to the handle he allowed himself to smile slightly as he allowed himself to glance back before opening the door in that split second. As he allowed himself to open the door and walk threw he allowed a smile to come to his lips as he checked the outside the fresh air out there was a blessing to clear up from the smells of the cabin, but that couldn’t help when food had been cooked inside. Glancing around the forest he smirked to himself knowing full well that he needed to be quite still outside. Checking his surroundings, it looked clear to him as he stepped outside and around the corner of the building to the side.

This point he was already full of food and as he tried to relieve himself on the corner of the building he made sure that he was not out in the open and as he was there he began to low whistle to himself to keep the time passing quickly. The sounds of the trees gently rustling in the wind, the air behind him and the fresh smell that came to his noise was the best time in his own opinion. This was what it meant to be free, do what they wanted without any consequences. This is why they took on the life of a smuggler, this is why they choice to carry out the work that they wanted.

In the meantime, with the leader gone the words begun to flow without having any form of protection from the two men, it was safe to say that both of them had already drunk too much and right now they were not paying attention to anything that they were saying. Naturally right now they had already had a bit too much but with the night still young in their eyes it would be a while before they let anything or anyone call it a night. Not with the spirts so high form a good day’s work in their eyes at least.

“You know what, I say we do this for a few more years. We make damn good money and we know what we are doing, so I say keep doing what you are good at. I know that’s not his plan but come on man, this is the life to live, freedom and nothing to worry about.

[TWC: 2,019]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The air was thick with the smell of cooking and smoke of the fire that they had lit both for warmth and light, it made Yuki laugh to herself. These people are the worse and hiding their location, rule one is covering your track and two is not lighting a fire. Something which these guys had managed to fail outstandingly. The ANBU listened to the conversation trying to gather as much information as to who or what this group was, they seemed lively the sounds of eating and drinking spilt through the rickety walls of the structure. From what she had heard so far, she could determine there was three of them, all male they work talking about the deal she could only assume that it was something questionable and on the wrong side of legal. She crept closer to the building leaning against the wooden walls, through the holes in the wall she heard talk of money. It soon became clear to her that this group where nothing more the petty criminals, however, she had no intention of letting their crime spree continue to the innocent people of the village.

Yuki heard the door open, a man emerged from the doorway. He looked old his age painted on his tired face, he seemed like the “just one more heist” kind of guy he seemed to carry himself with an untouchable confidence of someone who had been in the game for a while. She guessed from this he was probably the ringleader. He approached her forcing her to duck out of sight, seeing a handy bush she retreated into it and kept a close eye on the man, a choice which she soon regretted. She watched as the male decided to urinate on the side of the building not too far from where she had decided to hide. The Haku was trying her hardest to remain quiet and yet also not getting caught in the stream of his bodily fluid was proving rather difficult she could smell the sour stench of the liquid fill the air, while not a squeamish person but the smell was enough to make her gag a little. Thankfully it wasn’t too much longer until it was over, leaving her alone with the older male.

Sensing the opportunity she studies that man morphing her body to mimic him perfectly, she knew that he had told the other that he would be back soon so taking him out without a backup plan would be foolish. She wanted to take him out without having to deal with his friends prematurely. Yuki moved her hands quickly drawing the moisture particles from the air directly formed a perfect copy of herself, it nodded and stood up. Using the water from its own form it bonded him in a watery prison, Yuki froze the prison securing him in an icy restraint covering his mouth so he couldn’t scream. The clone took the bound man and dragged him further into the woods away from the shack and the others.

The clone dragged the man through the forest, he was heavy which significantly slowed it down. Following the path that Yuki had taken to find the shack the clone backtracked finding a route back to the Phoenix Gate, it wanting to make sure that at least the ringleader was safely apprehended. The man kicked and struggled in the ice bounds that Yuki had caught him in, it didn’t take too much longer before the clone and it’s prize and arrived back at the Phoenix Gate. It watched as the two guard that Yuki ran into before where still standing guard.

“You said there was a group?” The soured faced women said, sarcasm laced in her words. The clone rolled its eyes at the comment, it seemed the have the same dislike to her as Yuki.

“There is a group, this is the ringleader, clearly the concept of divide and concur is completely lost on you.” The clone dropped the male at her feet. “He’s your problem now.”

“Well, what do you expect me to do with him?”

"Well you can either leave him here, or you can go and take him to prison. I mean he is a criminal so I would know what option I would choose. But I wouldn’t want you to think that I am telling you how to do your job.” The lemon faced gate guard gave the clone a look that could sour milk, clearly the clones brand of humour wasn’t appreciated. She called the tall male guard over.

“Take him to the prison complex someone needs to stay here and keep guard.” By the time she had turned back around the clone had dispersed in a similar nature as it was creating. Leaving in its wake one incredibly confused gate guard and a large puddle.

One down two to go Yuki thought to herself as she got used to the feel of the new form that her body had taken, she untied the ribbon that secured her Noh mask to her face and let it fall to the ground, she kicked it into the bush making sure that it was out of the way and out of sight as she knew that she would need to collect it later. The female ruffled her clothes making herself look scruffy and at least half cut she took a deep breath and prepared herself to put on her best half-drunk criminal act. She walked through the doorway seeing the other two men engaged in conversation with each other which seemed to stop as soon as she walked in.

“What, have I got something on my face. Now stop looking at me like slack-jawed idiots and pass me that bottle,” Yuki spoke in a voice that wasn’t her own as she sat on what she could only assume one just to be a chair, however, it had been ravaged but age and weather leaving it a shadow of its former glory.

[TWC = 2050]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ranichi was gone in a split second, not even able to have time to scream what happened was too quick for him to react. Unable to move or react he was still mid-stream when it all kicked off, unable to stop him being covered in his own fluids inside of the water prison that had swallowed him, as he tried to recover finding himself unable to even react in this situation he was completed off guard and unprepared for everything that was taking effect. Kicking out and struggling with the water he found himself unable to yell to his friends for any help, it seemed that in the dark of the night they had been ambushed.

Trying to scream, yell and call for help he soon found his mouth full of the mixed liquid, it was the most disgusting experience of his life. Wondering how to react and what to do he tried to fight. He didn’t want to go down so easily, they had managed to capture him and so close to freedom, one last job and it seemed that they had got too involved in wanting to make that final score of cash, too much greed and now this situation had become worse. What could he have expected, leaf would not allow them to get away with this for so long, he knew that much and could not have expected anything less as annoying as it was to be put into this situation.

Soon he found himself in front of the gate guards, both seemed to be having a back and forth between the member that had managed to capture him. So, it seemed that they had drawn the attention of a leaf shinobi what could they have done. Nothing was to be expected this much and right now they were stuck in this situation unable to do anything about the situation they were involved in.

“You have the wrong man, I am innocent. I tell you that nothing happened, she caught the wrong person. I swear that I have nothing to do with this, I don’t know what is going on all I know is that you have managed to capture the wrong man, I want to be let go now!”

It seemed like a pretty pathetic issue that he was under, and right now he knew full well that he had to make sure everything that he was doing showed that he was innocent. Though from the reaction the guards took they did not believe a word that was being spoken to him. It was over for the leader in the blink of an eye he was tricked in the situation over going outside for a breath of fresh air, it seemed that right now he knew full well that everything he did would just earned himself in more trouble. Considering to the fate that he would be in he allowed a sigh to come to these lips, just hoping that his friends managed to get away. Knowing that in the dead of night there was still the lady out their hunting them and trying to catch up with them.

Meanwhile inside the hut drinking was going on as usual, the celebration was in full swing and everything was going well. It seemed that without the sounds of screams outside the group had not been alerted to what was going on outside. Right now, Yuki was in the clear with none of the group being tipped of that she was even around, let alone now hunting them like a predator hunts its prey, no sound until the kill was taking place seemed to be the way she acted and she seemed to be very good at it.

The two men continued to drink between the two of them discussing the nights adventures and what was going on with both. It was clear that they had obviously had too much to drink as their words became slurred in a few seconds, knowing full well that they had to get things sorted and packed ready to turn in they all prepared themselves to make sure that they were chilled out and relaxing. Then suddenly the door opened as a draft came through the door in that split second. It was clear that the boss had managed to come back as the two looked over to the boss with a smile on their lips it was clear that they had managed to get back to the drinks.

“Hey welcome back boss man, here is the drink what can I say this evening has been going so well. We love what you have made of us and really do appreciate the amount of work that you have been going through. Look on the bright side we are one day away and then everything has been completed done. So, what are your plans going on from this point. I mean let’s be honest at least this way you will be able to get that shop that you always wanted, settle down with the kids and spend time with them. Seems it’s all going in your direction.”

The two men managed to smile back and the leader of the group he had entered and was game to getting drunk. This seemed to be the best situation for the group as the two men had a huge smile on their lips as they looked towards him. Friendly faces welcomed him into the hut at that moment in time as the bottle was offered to the leader. Waiting for him to accept it graciously the two of the men begun to talk to themselves once more.

“Man, I cannot wait to get home to the family, my kid is all grown up now and I have been waiting to see them for so long. I cannot wait to be home back in the land and enjoying the time with them. It has been a dream and now this is all behind us we are sorted with the task at hand. What can I say thank you for all the help that you have given us boss!”

[TWC: 3,041]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
So far so good Yuki thought to herself as she got herself accustomed to the light inside the wooden hut. She was surprised that the other two other men seemed completely oblivious to the fact that the man standing in front of them wasn’t in fact their leader but an imposter. She wasn’t sure if they hadn’t noticed because of her skills with transformation jutsu or if they were just stupid or may just to drunk. Whatever it was she wasn’t about to complain. So far, she was meet with very little resistant, however she knew better than anyone that she wasn’t about to let her guard down even though this was going so smoothly she knew that one step in the wrong direction would break through her disguise and then things would get ugly. The female took her time to examine each aspect of the cabin checking for possible exits or weak points in the structure in case she needed to make a swift get away.

The inside of the hut didn’t look that much better than the outside, each of the wooden wall where riddled with holes, either from the elements of form the woodworms that looked to have infested the whole of the structure. Every surface seemed to be covered with a thin layer of moss or liken, if it wasn’t the smell of meat roasting overwhelming everything else then the smell of damp and rotten wood would have filled the space. There was very little of the original floor which had rotted away over the years, it had been replaced with dirt and a carpet of fallen leaves. The night time chirps from crickets and ruffling of leaves from a mixture of the wind and the wildlife outside play as background ambience over the sound of jolly conversation and the crackling of fire wood, above the roof was laced with numerous holes, which not only allow the milky light of the moon to set in pool around the less well light areas of the hut but as an exit for the fire smoke to leave. Soon the smell of the roasting meats made Yuki remember it had been a while since she had last eaten and while the scent was making her stomach rumble she wasn’t about to eat the wares that were on offer here, she like knowing where her food came from and if fact what animal it had been what it was still alive, she focused her attention blocking the sensation of hunger from her mind.

Listening to each of them beginning to praise the man that here clone had dragged back to the village and was an about to spend a considerable amount of time behind bars, made her feel a small tinge of guilt. It was easy enough to paint them all as criminals and this wasn’t the first time she had been asked to take people out but she was normally spared the sob stories of little Timmy waiting for daddy to come home. Unfortunately for him, daddy wouldn’t be coming home, at least not this time. Her ANBU instincts took over and push those thoughts for her mind, the only thing that was important to her was making sure that the families of those that lay beyond the walls where the village was safe, she didn’t have time to concern herself with the families of these men as well. Taking the bottle of one of the man hands she took a mouthful of the liquid, her mouth as filled with the acrid taste of old, cheap liquor. She had to fight her every instinct not to pull a face as she swallowed, it burnt as it slid down her throat. Drinking acid would probably have been more pleasurable then whatever was in the bottle, at least that would have taken away her ability to taste, which would have been a blessing right now.

"Alright, alright stop with the flattery you two. We all played our parts in this. ” She said, waving her hand back and forth, even though she used transformation jutsu often it still took a little getting used to hearing someone else voice coming out of her mouth, she took another mouthful of the moonshine thankfully the second mouthful was nowhere nearly as bad as the first, the burn, however, was still just as bad “So what do you guys think about hitting the next village, I hear they have got loads of stuff that is just ripe for the taking besides no one knows that we are here we can be in and out again before they even knew what hit them ” She stood up, and pointed to one of the other men, he was the youngest look, “Come with me, we should have a look at what kinda defences they have I bet there will be a way in” Walking out the door she looked and the man that she hadn’t ask to follow her. “Stay here, we need someone to make sure they don’t try and hit this place, if you see anything weird the just shout we’ll come running back.” Yuki walked back into the night-shrouded forest hoping at least one of them was following her. She had no doubt that she could probably take them down, but didn’t want to spill any blood needlessly if she didn’t have to, after all, they technically hadn’t done any yet the put them as direct threat to the village, but she had very little doubt in her mind that they were wanted criminal at least somewhere and it was always good to have bargaining chips to use in political talks, she looked behind her checking to see if she was being followed walking further into the forest. She knew that she would have to take him out quickly and quietly and then summon another clone so as not to attract unwanted attention then again it would just one be the one left so it might not be needed.

[TWC - 3056]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man listened to the leader as he spoke before kicking back slightly in a bit of shock, it seemed that even though he had been all for giving up his life of smuggling and then he came back in and decided he wanted to do one last job, something wasn’t right in this situation as one of them sighed to himself slightly he knew full well that it was weird that situation that had come to the leader of the group. Sighing to himself he stood up slightly and headed towards the door before making his way to the door he stopped himself and looked over to the one that stayed by the fire.

“If I don’t come back then run, get out alive. Something doesn’t feel right about this one, let’s face it this guy couldn’t wait to stop doing the smuggling and now the idea that he just wants to go ahead and make more money by risking it all for no good reason, doesn’t it just feel weird that this has come up so quickly. I mean let’s face it we were supposed to get the job done and go our separate ways, keep an eye on his man something just doesn’t smell right to me. It feels weird that he is so determined to go on another run for it”

“It may be the drink you know that much, but what can we do man. You know he gets like after he has had a few drinks. He gets all high and mighty and there is not much that can be done until he has slept on it. Trust me he will calm down and remember why he wanted to give up on this life, it’s just that drink talking to him. Go outside and talk him out of it I wouldn’t worry about the situation at all, just have a good talk and come back when you are done. We all need to get some sleep at least, it’s getting late and I don’t want to stay up much longer.”

Nodding back to his friend who had been told to stay, the other man walked out in the night with the leader. Wondering if anything was wrong with this situation but he couldn’t help but have doubts in his mind, something always nagging him at the back of his mind about this entire situation. Staring up into the skys he allowed himself to glance around checking on the door to make sure he had closed it properly without having another look he glanced back to the man that oversaw the ground allowing a few seconds to pass between them before he decided to speak.

“So, what’s up, how can I help. And why are you wanting to go after another village again, you have only just finished talking about starting a place to eat and you know settling down with your family, it’s weird that you now change your mind what has got into you lately”

[TWC: 3,550]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The ANBU looked back glad to see that she was, in fact, being followed by the younger of the two men, she could hear him talking to her, but was only half listening to what he was saying, at this point Yuki wasn’t particularly bothered about maintaining the illusion anymore, she wanted to get this whole business over and done with quickly. She stopped and turned around allowing the man to catch up with her, when he was standing in from of her she finally let the illusion drop. Reviling her true face to him she moved her fingers quickly, summoning a whip of water and wrapping it around his leg pulling out from under him watching him tumble to the ground. Changing the water from the form of a whip, she allowed it to cover him completely once again freezing the water holding him it an icy prison.

“Look I am sorry that I have to do this but I cannot have the like of you causing trouble in my village, I am sure if you are on your good behaviour you will get out in no time,” Yuki said lending down over the male.

Once again she summoned her water clones only this time two, one to return the criminal back to the village and the other to take the place of the man she had just captured and come with her back to the cabin to retrieve the last of the criminals, the clone nodded throwing the man over its shoulder and taking off back towards the direction of the village. Yuki turned to the other clone allowing her body to shift and morph back into the form that it had taken to lead the young man here.

Now we are going back to the cabin, I don’t want you to say a word. If things come to blows I don’t want anyone to be killed, they might be criminals but we are not here to kill anyone just detain them” Yuki address the clone and it nodded showing that it understood what its creator wanted from it.

Making their way back through the forest toward the shack Yuki started formulating a plan of attack in her head, she knew regardless she had the advantage of surprise and number for that matter, however, she was going into this fight unprepared on what the last of the three men where capable of, she knew that by now they must have started to get suspicious that people where leaving the cabin and then coming back a few minute later with no real explanation, she couldn’t completely be sure that he wasn’t going to ready to attack as soon as she walked through the door of the dingy little cabin so she had to make sure she was a prepared as she could be. It didn’t take much time for them to reach the clearing that housed the hut. Cautiously she entered the cabin readying herself to attack if needed.

“We have found a way in through a gap in the fence but it's down to you if you wanna make this one last hit,”

[TWC - 3581]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The main allowed himself to listen to the words that were spoken, knowing full well that the words that the two had spoken about. Suddenly pain had rushed through his body as he felt the sudden actions that had come into play. Not being prepared for this situation nor the surprise attack that had just taken place against him. He was out cold in a few seconds, it only took a minute for him to hit the ground as his vision begun to fade in and out he tried to look towards the person that had attacked him but found himself unable to hold on any long. He tried to stumble a word out as pain echoed into his system.

“Go to hell, you have ruined………………..”

Before the sentence could even be finished the man was out cold, it seemed that the plan the ANBU had was working well now. Though they needed to tread carefully two out of three was done. But that still leaved one left inside the hut but it seemed that taking them out one at a time was working well enough. There was no issue with the actual mission at hand they had managed to bring two in now and this meant that the squad was being captured slowly and carefully.

As the last one sat in the hut, eating the rest of his food he was completely unware of what was happening. He would not be aware that his friends had already disappeared and they were now not alone. Surrounded by the ANBU in some form or another, the man sat and continued to drink the booze deciding to not pay attention to the world outside. He slowly got drunk to himself until the door opened as his eyes focused on the two of them as they returned he smiled to himself.

“Honestly, I think I want to call it there, we just managed to get away this time nothing is important right now. We need to get out of this land and make sure that we are not followed. Between the two of us we know what happened today nearly saw us all in jail. I don’t want to risk that again so please let’s just call it where we are. We have all made some money and made sure we have enough to settle down. I don’t see any point in pushing this to far so let’s just relax and make sure that we all go home to our family. So from me that’s a no it’s not worth it, it’s just not worth it any more at all”

His words seemed to ring true as he spoke them deciding to be direct and blunt about the point of not wanting to push his own luck. After the night that they had it seemed it was very close to nearly getting involved in prison. So what can they do about that, naturally now he was on his own and blissfully unaware of the situation that was around him.

[TWC: 4,000]
[OOC: Mission is a past, please hit word count then rewards will be requested]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female looked at the male, he seemed like he had little to no intention of putting up a fight or carry out any further crimes in the village. The Haku was not normally one to be swayed however this man’s pleads were getting to her a little. She put her hand on her forehead and rubbing it, she looked at the clone and signalled her to go outside and retrieve her mask, it didn’t take very long for it to return and hand Yuki the porcelain mask. Turning her back to the male she placed the mask over her face and morphed back into her own shape before turning back to face him, she signed again and spoke to him

I am Youkai, not your leader. We have two choices here, we can take you back to the village where you will be arrested and spend the foreseeable future or you can leave here tell no-one what you saw and spend the rest of your life laving on the right side of the law and raise your children properly” Yuki was fairly sure what the answer would so don't wait around for him to confirm it. She dismissed her clone and left the rickety shack.

With the problem dealt with for the time being Yuki left the cabin returning through the forest to the gate of the village, the seemed more beautiful at night when you were returning home. When she reached the gates, she wasn’t greeted by the sour face women instead of the young man she could only assume she was either still processing the men that Yuki had so kindly brought her or she had come to the end of her shift. Whatever the reason was she was glad that she didn’t have to deal with her.

“Ma’am the other suspect was taken to the jail complex as per your request, was it only the two then?”

“Yea, looks like it, I scouted the area and couldn’t see anyone else so I say case closed don’t you” She smiled behind her mask, she was surprised how polite he was clearly his superior’s hadn’t rubbed off on him well at least it hadn’t yet. It made a change for the Main Branch to be getting along, their normal interaction consists of one stepping on the toes of the other. “Anyway, that concludes my duties outside the gates, thank you for your co-operation,” She said and walked away heading back towards the ANBU headquarters and the monotony of paperwork.

[TWC - 4002]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back