Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

So I Have Returned [NPC Messenger/Letter]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
th

Her feet would walk on the soft, grassy ground as she exited the forest that she was in and had arrived at the gates of the Hidden Leaf once again with a letter in her pouch and ready to take care of business so she could go home and have her treat. It had been quite some time since she last arrived here as she had grown from a little cub to a young adult, but it was clearly noticeable that she was not from this country due to the color of her fur and the fact that there wasn't a lot of tigers walking around in the Fire Country. Nevertheless, she would wait at the gate letting them know that she wished to speak to the Hokage or a Sennin as the letter had to be important if she was sent out by her master, Byakko Kyuji, who only sent her out twice before to deliver a message to the Medical Sennin or Hokage of this village.

So would wait and hope someone that she needed appeared.

[OOC: Topic entered with messenger tiger NPC. I will write the content of the letter in the next post.]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once again Umashi found himself doing the job of a good ANBU operative despite not being an ANBU operative and he happened upon the gates when a tiger moved. Surprised, Umashi tried to remember the last time he'd seen a tiger around the village or even the country but could come up with nothing. Instead, Umashi held up his hands in defense and approached the beast. Either this was an elaborate messenger or he was going to be adding something new to the village zoo.

Ooc: topic entered via weak phone post

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Luckily for our female feline, it would not tell long for someone to appear and her tail would stand up as she smiled at the man. Like before, she would be polite and respectful to the man as she spoke to him even though he was so mysterious and to himself: "Hello Sir. Do you remember me from last time? I brought another letter from my master, Byakko Kyuji. I am sure that he wants it to go to the head of the village or the medical branch again. But I am not entirely sure, Mister. In any case, please take the letter from my pouch and respond accordingly to it as that is what Kyuji would want. I just want to accomplish my mission so I can be rewarded with a special treat and possibly a brushing or pets or even rubs!!"

She would then tuck her legs under her to allow the gentleman easier access to her pouch. If he took the letter and begun to read it, he would see the following:
Dear Medical Sennin and/or Hokage,

I am writing to you again because I have not heard back from you nor your counterpart from the Hidden Cloud regarding out meeting. I assume that there is still interest in meeting with one another at a later date to discuss this possible treaty among ourselves. I recommend that we all meet during the World Martial Arts Tournament in Tea Country as it is neutral grounds for all parties involved and it is more likely than not that we all are going to be there to participate or cheer on our villages.

As I stated in my previous letter, you may bring two other medical shinobi along with you to attend the meeting. I would prefer the individuals are level-headed and willing to work with foreign shinobi even though it may be difficult due to recent events that may have transpired between our villages. Remember, we are doing this to talk things out and possibly reach an agreement...this is not for us to inflate our egos or let our emotions get in the way. If anyone comes that is going to cause issues for their party or the others, it is better to keep them away.

In any case, I do not need a response right now from you if you need time to think it over. If you need time, please tell my messenger feline that you will get back to me with a letter of your own delivered to Wind Country and the Byakko Clan. If you are ready, please either respond vocally to my messenger or write back to me and place the response in her pouch.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For the life of him, Umashi couldn't figure out if he'd seen the tiger before but he wasn't as concerned as much when the tiger began to talk. Doing as instructed, Umashi held up a finger to keep the tiger from rushing off anywhere and upon finishing the letter, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pen and a small pad of paper. Writing out his response was easy. of course Konoha would attend and they'd be sure to bring a medical textbook or two. Signing the letter as himself, he replaced the letter that he'd taken and stood back up to nod with a smile. "It's just a simple affirmation from the Hokage but let your master know that Konoha is in, we'll be there!" With that, Umashi would see the feline off and then begin to ponder over just what sort of things Konoha could gain from this.

OOC: Topic left.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She waited and he would take the letter out, read it, and replace it with a new one while confirming to her that the Hokage said that they were in. Her task had thus been accomplished an all that remained for her to do was to respond to the Hokage which she did with the following: "Thank you, Lord Hokage! Master Kyuji will be pleased to hear this! My mission has been accomplished!"

She would then give the man a simple smile and bow before heading away from their gates and back into the forest that she came from. She was going to get her treat for sure now and Kyuji was going to be quite pleased.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back