Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open So you want to become a better Shinobi

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka had left a letter at the academy that simply summoned Hinata to the Park. She had been hearing that she wanted some kind of pointers from her and she would happily ablidge. Now, some people may question why she was doing this at the park and well... the answer was quite simple. Last time she gave someone advice it ended with a couple of blocks turning into rubble so she may as well avoid that kind of situation and simply do this on a place that can be easily rebuilt. With a yawn she layed down on the bleachers as she waited. She only hoped it wouldn't be long till the guy got here.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was heading to the park, being asked there by his teacher, Asuka, He had hoped to ask about chakra control and to control his emotions, having activated his sharingan by accident.
Sighing as he kept walking, abit nervous as he wasn't used to asking for help before, but not wanting to keep overexerting himself time and time again, he needed to learn control. Walking into the park as he walks up to Asuka, looking up as he gave a polite bow. "I am here Asuka-Sensei, I was wondering if you can help me control my emotion, my chakra better so I dont keep activating my sharingan, I might only have one tomoe but it is hard for me to control it still."

He said nervously as he looked up, trying to act cool but failing miserably.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was a bit surprised at his request. Oh sheebus, he was one of these kids.... it certainly wouldn't be easy to teach him. The stubborn, I can do anything type. Asuka sighed, it wouldn't be easy telling the truth but she was no liar. "You wanted help because of that?" Asuka chuckled. "Emotions are an internal thing, I can't help you control it. THAT is a self made control you have to make yourself. Hell, I should make it standard just to enter the academy."

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
he looked down, quite sad as he took a deep breath and blurted out
"Then can you help me to better my taijutsu and Ninjutsu....I am still very new but I wanna get better, I wanna get stronger....to protect someone I care for and I dont want to lose her."
he blushes as he realized he just said her as he was flusters, soon he showed determination to go through even to hardest training and trials to get better, not for revenge or anything petty like that, not thinking of vengence for once but thinking of how to protect someone he cares for.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back