Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Solemn

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was at the cemetery. It's been a while since he was here. He tried to make as much visits to his parents, but sometimes missions have him tied up.

He wore his now normal usual attire, a white kimono with blue highlights. His natural blue hair color came back along with his skin color. The hair covering his right eye, which was the eye of a Hyuuga. His left eye was normal, that marks the maturity of a Chigokai. With this, he wears eyeglasses since his vision has slightly worsened. His left arm, up to the joint made entirely of metal, though with the kimono on, only the metal hand can be seen.

The man kneeled next to two gravestones that would indicate to be his father and mother.

"Hey Mom and Dad. Been a while, huh? Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing well. And don't worry about your grand children, Yuna and Moji. They are doing well. There is something I want to tell you both. I've faced my demons and found peace. But part of me thinks that I can do better. Help bring peace to the world. A lot has happened before I came to Cloud. And undoubtedly a lot has happened in Leaf without my presence. I want to make sure that Leaf's future can shine bright. Even though I went through dark times there, I want to make sure that Konoha's future is good. I will be a peace representative between the two Villages. But don't worry about me, I'm not going to stay there forever. But rather get in touch with Soku, a girl who is like a sister, talk to some people I trust, and check in with their Medical branch to see if they have everything handled, and to give them a hand if needed."

With that Ziren stayed quiet. He knew his parents weren't here, they most likely moved on to whatever is next, in peace. He kept his ears open to hear of any blood flows around him, just so he won't be surprised. Even visiting his parents, Ziren can't help but be aware of his surroundings.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back