Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Some Time Out [private]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Some Time Out[/size]"]Chi wasn't unfamiliar to the streets of Maruishi. In fact she grew up there. Her family, though proud shinobi of Iwagakure, reside within Maruishi. Their values resemble stone more closely, but their way of living resembles that which they felt only certain parts of Maruishi could offer. So she found herself, when not at the academy, usually traveling through Aventurine Street. Her family would almost always try to get her out of the house, for any excuse. It took years but eventually she caught on. They didn't like having her around because she was different from the rest of her family and they thought of her as having some sort of sickness. She was lost in the world, and all she wanted was to protect her village and prove to her family that she was the strongest.
So now, as she often does, Chi finds herself wandering the streets. Saying hello to the familiar faces, passersby and shopkeepers she saw on the regular, and browsing the shops themselves to look for anything of interest she may want. All the while the thoughts of what her future would be like passed by in her mind. She was alone, and in a way that was good to her. She grew up alone, she just didn't know it until recently as many realizations started to come to this young academy student. One day, she thought, she wouldn't have to be alone all the time. She would be the Tsuchikage and she would have the whole village to keep her company and be her family.
"I'll see you around," The young girl would give a wave as she left one of the usual shops, a bag in her other hand. The shopkeeper would give a slight wave as well to wish her goodbye and watch the young girl leave with her small bag of goodies. She may have been growing up, but she was still a child. She had to enjoy the little things while she still could. She began walking down the street, still unsure of what people were thinking about the skintight outfight the young girl wore. She hadn't worn a dress in a long while, she thought maybe it was about time for a day out in one of her dresses. Perhaps maybe she just needed someone to give her special attention for a little bit.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 395[/size]"][/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuhiko was a man who never particularly put a great deal of emphasis into things, but today he had been walking at quite the brisk pace. It was never there in the back of his mind to go about things in a quick pace. He always had to be perfected in specific things that he did. If he fucked up, there were lives and his integrity at stake, but today. . . he was in a bit of a rush. A rush, yes. That was what he was in and the state of mind that he was stuck in. Could he necessarily help it? Sometimes, he could. However, he had some supplies that he needed to pick up. Different things to be used for study and certain situations. So thus, his judgment was quite clouded as he wandered his way through the streets. He could not help but mull over everything that he needed to pick up in his mind. If he went off on another tangent, he was going to find that he had forgotten a few things here and there. Though, there was not much that he could do about that. After all, he was just going to be making one of his favorite dinners tonight. So, he didn't need to forget certain things or delude himself into thinking that he still had some at home. Writing lists. . . pfft, that was for weaklings! Why would he do such a crazy thing? It was a good thing to challenge the mind, after all. Hah. Oh Kazu, you so crazy.

The big man would continue his march through the street before unthinkingly turning to make his way into one of the shops. However... as he turned, he would do a full body run in to the young girl known as Chi! Oh dear. It wasn't like he was some kind of skinny stick, either, but he did not shake at his foundations as he ran into her, but she may have. A small grunt would leave his lips. "Erm. . . my apologies." He'd begin now, shaking his head a bit. "I think I was a little bit too focused on getting where I was going..." He'd look off to the side a bit, then he would look down towars her.

Now, time to find out if he wiped her out or not. Yikes. He hoped not.
<i></i>

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Some Time Out[/size]"]Though quite distraction, the fluffy haired girl found it hard to believe that she let herself run into someone so giant. She would smack into the man and do a quick, slight stumble backwards a step. Her bag would fall out of her fingers as her grip on it was pretty lax, seeing as she wasn't expecting to bump into anyone. She would calmly pick up her goodies and her new bow that she had bought (her old one having been burnt to a crisp due to her forgetting to take it out before training the previous day). She placed the items in the bag as the giant apologized, though Chi didn't mind the minor inconvenience.
"It's quite alright," She would begin with a courteous bow. "I wasn't paying too much attention to where I was going." Her tone wasn't cheerful, as it would have been prior to the tournament and her new intense training regimen. However, it wasn't sad either. You could say it was apathetic with a hint of curious mixed in. She looked at the man and thought with his size he could quite possibly be a shinobi. It wasn't like it was impossible, Aventurine was always crawling with them. She would run her fingers through her hair and toss it back behind her to get it out of her face.
"My name is Chi, of the Kogane clan…" She introduced herself as she always did, secluding her clan name from her given name to show the importance of her family, even if no one seemed to recognize it. It made sense, the family had been sort of secluded recently. Perhaps they were trying to cover their shame for the sickness that had been brought into the family. That "sickness" of course being Chi with her synesthesia. "…and it's good to meet you I'm sure."[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 308[/size]"]I wasn't sure just how big he was compared to Chi but your RP made it seem like he was massive so I went with it, and to someone Chi's size it's not hard to be considered "massive".[/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

Just to assuage Chi's author's worries, yes, the man known as Kazuhiko was indeed someone who stood at a towering height especially when he was going around and bumping into them. Ugh. However, as he noted the lax grip that she had on the bag and saw it falling, he would quickly reach out to grab onto the bag with those ninja reflexes of his. Funny how a lot of the civilians called them ninja-fast reflexes. He couldn't help the amusement in the back of his mind now as he slipped the bag right back onto the young woman's fingers. Didn't want to hold on to it for too long, lest he look like some kind of person who was trying to rob the girl. As Chi began to speak, he couldn't help but feel the need to knit his brow together. She didn't have the normal cheer and jeer of a good amount of youngsters he had ran into around here. It was almost off putting to the tower as he looked her up and down. A puzzle in human form to be solved, very clearly. As most people around this village were, he was certain. Hell, with people running around half bat shit insane and snatching people up in the night... Oh wait, that was him. Whoops. What a head scratcher, right? Clearing his throat a bit, he'd watch her carefully. "Doctor Akiyama Kazuhiko," because that's what all normal doctors did, right? They clung to their titles. D.O., M.D., and shit of the like. "Or you probably see me as some kind of boulder in your path, eh?" A joke, it was a joke. "Don't answer that. It sounds more like a fat joke than anything." Okay, so he weighed a fair amount, but it wasn't that bad. He was made up of a lot of muscle and crazy shit. Maybe his shitty little jokes would bring her out of the weird stoic-ness that he caught onto. Or it wouldn't. He'd just have to try again, right?

"Here, come," he'd comment now, attempting to guide the young woman out of the way of the entry of the store now, his fingers the only thing that would press to her shoulder blade. "We don't need you getting ran over again, now do we, Chi?" He'd try out her name for the first time. It was short. Simple and sweet, leaving no bad taste behind in the Jashinist's mind. That was promising for her at least. "I'd like to make it up to you. Is there anything you would like?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Some Time Out[/size]"]This stranger introduced himself as a doctor, which intrigued Chi. He was right about the boulder, and the fat joke. Chi didn't giggle, but if she were slightly younger she would have. A lot of things had changed since the tournament, but one thing about her would never change. However, that hadn't been brought up yet. Chi was curious, however. She wouldn't have thought he was a doctor of any kind just by looking at him, his monstrous size would constitute a warrior.
"A doctor? You're a little big, you'd be better off fighting in the field… maybe." Chi would put a finger to her lip as she disappeared into thought. She couldn't help but wonder what advantages a larger man like he could have a doctor. Then she would be brought out of this thought pattern as she began being moved away from the entrance of the store. She would blink a few times as she found herself in a new spot. She wasn't sure what she was doing here with this man, talking on the side of the street.
"Something I would like?" Chi would ask in response. "Don't worry about that… Kazuhiko. My family is wealthy, I can afford anything I'd like." She wasn't trying to come off pompous, though the man could possibly take it that way. It was the truth, though she only got the money because they wanted her out of the house. "Unless… There's something else you could give me in restoration." She didn't know what she meant by that, but perhaps Kazuhiko knew. He was older after all, probably more experienced. Chi didn't know what her words meant, and after the fact she raised her left brow to show intrigue without thinking about it…[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 292|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
EhPZp0N.png

JWas there really any sort of size limitation towards being a doctor? He wasn't entirely certain to that. There were tall doctors, skinny doctors, fat doctors. Wait, was this turning into some kind of musical? He absolutely would not allow such a thing to happen in his presence. Alrighty, then. Clearing his throat then, he would straighten up. "I utilize my mind and physical prowess on a daily basis. I simply chose to become a medical ninja because I couldn't stand to lower myself to being some kind of watchdog." Or a slave to a bitch that didn't know what they were doing. He could hardly handle being subordinate to a Kage in the first place, let alone a Daimyo or anything along those lines. If he could get his hands on either of them, it'd be game over. Albeit it would be a bit suspicious of him, no? It didn't matter.

As she began speaking again, he would chime back in and listen. "Ah, I see. I guess that makes sense." He'd nod his head, but it surely didn't make sense in his mind. If it were something irreplaceable, then it would be something to worry about. Ah, well. "In restoration?" He would inquire now as he peered over towards her. "Would there be something in particular that you're looking for?" His brow would knit now as he attempted to figure out what exactly she may be looking for from him.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Some Time Out[/size]"]Chi wasn't sure what she was saying anymore, of course he had a valid reason for wanting to be a medic instead of another branch. Just because he was large didn't mean he was forced to become a warrior. She wondered, however, to what he was referring when he said watchdog. She assumed the ANBU perhaps, or the guardians. She didn't see either as watchdogs, though gate duty would have them barking and chocking themselves trying to pull themselves free of the rope. She let out a sigh and began to apologize.
"I'm sorry, I tend to suffer from word vomit. I didn't mean to offend you…" She would place a finger on her bottom lip on his first words after her previous statements about restoration. Again, as was mentioned previously, Chi didn't understand just what she was saying. She was beginning to change a lot, her mind was focused on Souji a lot and she felt… frustrated for some odd reason. Perhaps after the guardian exam she could let her frustrations out if Souji kept to his word. Again she would sigh, running a hand through her big, fluffy hair and shaking her head slowly.
"Again, word vomit. I'm not quite sure what I meant by that exactly. I'm just… Lonely I suppose." She was only twelve-years-old, she didn't know what loneliness meant. Her tone when saying it was involuntary but came across as trying to seduce this rather large, statuesque stranger in front of her. Then a thought came to her that just maybe he could help her, though it was a long shot. "Doctor, what do you know about a condition where people associate certain senses with other things…" She wasn't sure how to put it, she didn't have a name for it. She was talking about her synesthesia, connecting colors to personality traits and the strange sight condition that happened when placing her gloves on her hands. Sometimes those dots would flash if she rubbed her hands in a certain way like she was doing then, nervously awaiting the response. She was sure he probably didn't know anything about it, it didn't seem like something that happened all the time after all.[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 366|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths

No one should've ever been forced to be any kind of warrior, that was for sure. Even then, he could be as fierce a warrior as he pleased when he marched through the streets of Iwagakure. Now, then, suffering from word vomit? He knew people who seemed to suffer from that eternally. So naturally it would not bother him. Many people in the clinics were seriously, seriously hard headed and a nuisance to him. Half of them he did not wish to associate with, but this girl standing in front of him? She was fine, she would probably grow out of it, or so he assumed. Most growing teens were like that. Reaching out, he would attempt to place a hand atop of her fluffy looking hair, and a soothing smile would touch his features. "No need to apologize. I understand how it goes." Now, the next part made him pause a bit. Lonely? Was she not a youngster who could run around and find others to take company with? Or was that something to do with her family or how she was raised? She seemed to be doing just fine with the stranger here. In a sense, he could understand it. Sometimes, if he felt really, really low, he could feel lonely as well. Though, he would just go and satisfy whatever lust ran through the back of his mind at the time, whether it be bloodshed or otherwise. He was no stranger to the darkest side of humanity in any way, shape, or form it could present itself in.

"Then we'll find a way to cure your loneliness, I'm sure. If we look hard enough, there's something that can help." Of course, the thought that crossed her mind may have been far different than the thought that crossed his own mind. Now then, he would listen on in curiosity at the information provided to him as he retracted his hand from her, dropping it by his side.

"Describe it further to me. I may have heard of something, but I can always do research for you."
<i></i>

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Some Time Out[/size]"]Chi wasn't quite sure what she was doing. Her life has been changing a lot lately, and her strange thoughts about Souji have made her confused. She was young, but she was growing up fast. That was the way of the world they lived in, growing fast and (most of the time) dying young. In Chi's case, her inability to rely on her parents due to their resentment of her is what caused her to grow up early. Her loss in the tournament made her realize she would have to work harder to become number one. She wanted to become the Tsuchikage one day, and to reach that goal she had to work harder than anyone. Her training over her time in the academy seemed to be causing her social development to suffer. She didn't have many friends, and it seemed like more and more often she had strange feelings towards more males that she encountered that she couldn't explain (such as Souji).
"I've been focusing on nothing but training since the tournament I was in a while back. I've let it get in the way of meeting new people. I've stopped caring, I don't think I have a need for too much company anyhow." Chi ran a new fingers through her hands and wondered what was crossing the man's mind at the time. She was a young girl hinting at things she knew nothing about. It was probably a strange sight for sure.
"I associate colors with personalities. I have since I was a kid, I thought it was normal…" Chi thought about her fight with her brother, and his confession of his and their whole families' true feelings. "I think that red is the best, and purple is vulgar, but white is pure. I don't know, I guess it must seem odd. Recently I've been having a weird vision condition where I see strange dots in the most vulnerable places in the human body. I'm not sure how that started, but I was doing a lot of research on that kind of thing before that started happening. What's weird is it only appears when I put on my gloves."[/legend][legend="[size=4]OOC; 361|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back