Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Somebody's Watching You - B Rank Solo

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Once more it would seem that Roku would find himself in the wonderfully vile world of the Silver District, and once more he would be pushing his work in this area to the lawless zone; Sakyubasu. This zone was still under a treaty with the ANBU corps, under the table of course, but it seemed that the new captain was wanting to do some clean up within the Grand Palais. While the extent of this was not fully understood by Roku, or potentially anyone aside from the Sennin, he decided on his own initiative to bring this new war on crime down into these depths. Inciting a gangland war? The very thought of that caused the body of the teen to tingle with excitement. There would definitely be no dull moments in that experience.

Exiting the Guan Yu district, Roku would be out of his ANBU attire as this would need a much more casual approach. Instead his attire was that of his normal dress; business formal. The tie around his neck was loosened as he would slowly make his way down the streets. The further he walked into the district the more of a pressure he could feel upon his shoulders; he was being watched. While it wouldn't be terrible if he was noticed as being a shinobi, although his attire gave no indication of that, it wouldn't have been a good thing either. Some of the gangs within this zone had ran into their share of zealous shinobi and for some, escaping punishment from shinobi was their reason for hiding in these depths.

"Care to show me where I can find a drink?" It was best to go ahead and get a grip on the situation right now. With that Roku would turn around as a group of rather rough individuals would emerge from the shadows. The one in the middle of them seemed to be their leader, "What the hell is a pretty boy like you doing in our neighborhood?" This would be where his street smarts would pay some dividends. "Look, chief, I have a nasty habit of breaking the noses of people that irritate the piss out of me. Those uppity pricks out there have started black balling me from my regular drinking holes." Now he needed to add a little spice to this story. His right arm would raise up and take hold of the knot on his tie. He would begin to loosen it further, giving his neck some room to breath. While this was happening his muscles would begin to enhance as his eyes took on an eerie glow. "Also I sort of destroyed the last bar I was in... didn't really end well for some people." With this menacing image even these simple thugs would understand their place. They may have thought themselves to be bad but they could understand that Roku was bad. "So... care to show me where I can find a drink?"

Moments later Roku found himself sharing a toast with the thugs as they had taken them to their regular hangout, an establishment in possession of their group. While outsiders were usually let in, it was much better to be brought in by a member of the gang. Scanning his eyes around he would notice signs of the constellation of Capricorn. This was good as he now knew he was in the hangout of one of the Zodiac Gangs. Letting hours pass Roku would share crude stories, cheers raunchy, idiotic notions and finally would challenge individuals to arm wrestling contests. Through this he would hope that some rapport was being built between him and the bottom feeders so he could take the next step. "So... you guys are part of a Zodiac Gang?"

This caused his new group to quiet down as their eyes all locked on him. "The reason I ask is because this place is amazing, it is one of the better hangouts I've seen and I've heard tales that all the finer things in the Sakyubasu belong to a Zodiac." The leader of this little squad would start to swell up his chest as he leaned towards Roku. "We like you bro... so I will say this for your sake; you shouldn't be talking about shit you ain't a part of." Roku would raise his hands to wave off the bad intentions, "My apologies guys!" The leader would continue to lean inward as he would continue, "No worries, bro... but listen since we do like you we might be able to talk to some of the higher ups and see if we could bring you in as a neophyte." "Well now that would be interesting! Hell I'll be back tomorrow think if you've got a decision we can go from there, but if not I can buy you guys a round?"

That was met with cheers as Roku would kill off a few more drinks before finally make his way out of the establishment. From this point his observation would be from the end of inflitration.

WC - 842

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back