Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Song of the angry bird - [Tanaka Miko]

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
esQdZre.jpg

“Do as I say!”- A trio of kids held down Miko in the middle of the coliseum grounds. They were older, though it was not easily noticeable since they all just stood a couple of inches higher than Miko. “I saw him do it Ichiro! I’m not lying, make him do it!” –One of the kids, the smaller one, valiantly spoke up. None of them looked strong, but in a group they could overpower Miko, who was just starting to learn the chakra arts, easily.

“The hell are you talking about?! Don’t touch me!”- the boy screamed violently trying to unbind himself from the six arms that held him down. “What do they want? What do they want me to do? This guys… I’ll kill them; I will kill them if they don’t let me go now…”- Never before had Miko found himself in this situation, he could barely think clearly. His checklists and strategies wouldn’t work now, he did not know what to do, and he did not know how they may respond. There were too many situations and responses to asses, and if he were to act, he wouldn’t be able to come up with a solution to this problem. Where was Jun when he needed him, why wasn’t his twin brother here to help him?

“The paper thing! Do the paper thing!”- The biggest of the boys yelled in Miko’s ear as they held him down. Miko, barely able to move due to his constrictions, just placed one kneel into the ground, and let them push him around. There wasn’t much he could do really. “I will show it to Ayano-chan and then she will fall for me!”-the boy laughed in face of his master plan.

“Fine… just let me…” –Miko stood up, with his head down facing the ground. He extended one arm, barely able to move the others. After a few seconds, as usual, paper began to detach from his arm. “Amazing!” this time it was different though, the paper seemed rather thicker, and heavier. An origami bird began to form out of the folding sheets and strips of white paper. As soon as it was done, Miko held it in his palm. “This one comes with a surprise…”-he whispered.

“What did he say?”

As it was created from nothing, to nothingness it returned. The paper seemed to ignite itself in small flames, and in just a second it exploded with the power of a couple firecrackers. Of course, it wasn’t enough to cause any kind of damage to anyone in the ground, but it was a good distraction as the smoke engulfed them.
Miko jumped back, releasing himself from his bounds. “The hell do you want with me?!”-he started to make another paper bird, in hopes that the same effect would follow its creation.

Kumori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“These guys… what do they want? Why are they pestering me?”- Miko said as he threw another paper bird at them; only this time, it did not explode. It didn’t go the way he expected it to, the plan had been a failure, but that was not all, one of the boys was missing. The explosion had done nothing; it was too weak, nothing more than a firecracker’s power.

Miko closed his eyes for a second in order to get a feel of the wind, the earth and his surroundings. “Above!”- He raised his head, and there he was. Miko took a step back, taking a defensive stance, he was against three enemies and he couldn’t take his chances. It had been the wrong choice though, by backing away he had placed the remaining two in his blind spot, and they could attack at any second. “Damn…”- He tried to find them, but it was too late. (Insight + Defensive Technique + Sixth Sense)

Punch in the face with no chance of retaliation, no counterattack available. Miko transformed into mud. “What’s wrong?!” – From the other side of the mud clone, Miko launched three earth spikes to his target, the biggest of the boys. It was a perfect counter-attack, the boy was hit, and he fell to the ground. (Quick Reaction)

“Have you had enough now?”

(Ability RP)

[[TOPIC LEFT]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back