Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Song Writing [training]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Finally having one of those rare moments to herself, Monika sat on her bed with her guitar. She strums at the strings to make sure every tune that was on it was just right. It was then that she began to sing to herself. She had always enjoyed singing in her home and now she could express herself and keep that in her head. The guitar seemed to add a different type of soothing quality to the song she was singing. 'Now I ain't ashamed to do Jashin's work', she hummed. 'Causing death and destruction just to make him smirk. I'ma handle my business in the name of Jashin Oooooh!' She hummed her song a few times before she made her way back to her starting point.

"You Betta! Call the Anbu! Call your Kage! Call up your Sennin! Gonna die today.." Monika began to sing her song, to anyone who was listening. She hummed the rest of her song while strumming the strings before she suddenly stopped then looked up at the ceiling. "Fuckin' fuck what the hell do I sing after that." Monika wondered, trying to come up with lyrics for that hook because it sounded bad. Need something else to rhyme with Kage like decay or something like that. In her mind's eye she crossed out those lyrics then began again until she got the words right. Her fingers began to fly, changing chords as she sang her song over and over again. A smile came across her face as she sang again.

WC: 255

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back