Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Soul Resonance (open)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jinba Ittai means person and horse as one body. Ittai took the meaning of her name to a whole new level. Instead of merely becoming intoned with her companion, she actually has her spirit resonate with her companion, thus making her an almost different person. Normally she is a gentle and timid spirit, but when there souls become one, she becomes wild. Her timid nature has heighten awareness to things around her; she is calm collected. Her wild spirit embraces freedom and enjoys the simplicity of running for the sake of running. When she is in her timid state she is of one body with her companion. When she is in her wild state she is of one soul with her companion.

Soul Resonance is a special technique used by Rider and Steed, in which, they synchronize their Chakra. Resonating Souls is the foundation of Rider and Steed relationships with in the Jinba family. Resonation is the act of linking Chakra. The Rider passes Chakra to their steed; The steed then takes the chakra, magnifies it and sends it back to the rider. They repeat this process until the Rider and Steed harmonize. When the chakra are synchronized in this faction, the result are surges of chakra that is produced through out the battle and can thus be used in various ways.

One of these Various ways is increased speed. Both Ittai and her companion love to run and today they were racing each other an full speed through the ancient Forrest of Cloud. Feeling the sun warm rays poking through the branches, the grass beneath there feet and the cool wind blowing through her hair was simply exhilarating. The two of them were going at incredible speeds that it would be hard for those watching to even follow as they weave through the trees. They were not heading anywhere nor were they running from anything but running for the sake of running.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki leaped from tree to tree, searching for anything to do. It was a boring thing, but it must always get worse before it can become better. Kubitsuki let his rippled amber eyes lay on the track, resting with the simple colors. He just had to offer to do this stupid task? He was not any closer to finding one of those mythical experiments, but he did not have to get any closer when he saw the silver blur rush past. The wind kicked back behind the duo, leading to a tilted smirk to arrive. Kubitsuki, you found something to do! He kicked off from the tree to enjoy the small winds that were gathered behind Ittai, and decided to join her.

"Hey!" His voice lashed out into the world, trying to give him some attention. He kept on doing his ninja thing, jumping from tree to tree. He could easily multi-tasked from his trained Rinnegan. He tried to speak to Jinba, saying, "Hey little one, nice horse." Little one, god he was becoming his mother, and that made him give a frown for a moment. Hatred flooded himself for a moment, before he said in some happiness, "Mind if I join with you in a conversation for the fun of it? Don't need to slow down for me. Mind if I ask for your name?" He needed something to do, a good conversation might be just that!

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Despite Kubitsuki attempt to minimize his disturbance to Ittai's run. The surprise of the Med-nin's appearance causes her to slip out of soul resonance. This is because when in this mode she is quite focused. While she was running only her and her companion existed; no one else was in there world at that moment. This type of focus is not bad for it does increase her accuracy and dodge, but it kind of a hindrance when there is multiple people involved. So naturally as a defense mechanism with an introduction of a new element she switches out to her mode which has better awareness.

The two of them stop on a dime and almost immediately Ittai enters into a sort of meditative state. She squats down and places her hands on the ground. With her eyes closed she send out a pulse of chakra through the top layer of the dirt. The chakra pulse would ripple out from her like a sound wave and when it hits a source of chakra it will bounce back at he like radar. From this she could gather that Kubitsuki was likely the only person around in a nearby radius. Of course this was not exactly the most accurate form of chakra sensory so it is possible there could be others in the area.

As she did this the equine companion she had seem to be guarding her. Kira was her name and she was not to trusting of humans for protecting her rider came first. Kira had an unique appearance for a pony. With her hoodie and pierced ears she resembled a street thug. Ittai on the other hand looks to be a simple farm girl. After her moment of peace she gets up and looks at the person who addressed her. "Sorry you startled me a little. My name is Ittai and this is Kira."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki sat in the branch, noticing the shock on her face. He said, "Eh, do you wish for me to leave? i-I just feel like that I uuhh, kinda interrupted yah at a bad time." He started stuttering a bit, and at a will tried to stop talking as much. Bloody hell, he was fucking everything up already. He took a deep breath, alright Kubitsuki, just focus on something. Looking back to Ittai, Kubitsuki saw the meditation pose, "Sensor-Nin I assume? Any chance you found any of those bloody Inhumans around here? Troubling me for hours now they have." Why was he splitting into difference accents? They were subtle, but whenever he spoke it switched to a different dialect. It was never overwhelming, but he had a Southerner accent for a sentence, before having a Russian comment on the end of a British statement. Kubitsuki stomped his foot in outrage, muffling out a wolf like snarl.

Kubitsuki said, "S-sorry for all the trouble, not the best at talking to people comrade. Ya'll know where I could bag one of those critters though?" He may of been a grown man, but he still fumbled like a child. He closed his maw shut in his best attempt to stop snarling.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The way Kubitsuki talked made her ears hurt; the constant switching of accents was annoying. Ittai was not exactly sure what he was looking for. There are plenty of beings around here that are not humans. In which case her little sensor trick would not work because most animals does not produce enough chakra to pick up on her radar. Wouldn't her companion fall under such a category? With that idea in mind, Ittai thought it best to make her leave. "I'm afraid nothing picked up on my sensors. Now if you excuse me." Ittai then jumps onto Kira and she rides like the wind and heading towards the stables she calls home.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kubitsuki sorrowfully frowned, and said, "Sorry for interrupting you... I did not mean to be annoying." Kubitsuki leaped off into the darkness, snarling to himself. He still had trouble talking to any damn person from this past, when would he just move on? He sighed slightly, before fading into the darkness..

(topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back