Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Soul Searching (Sort Of) [Requesting Passport]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After her most recent period of time outside of the village, while she is glad to be home and really couldn't wait to settle back into the old life, she found that every time she passed by where the Koizumis used to live, she ended up thinking back to the time when she and Tsubaki were in that greenhouse that one time. She really hadn't bonded with anyone else the way she had with the young botanist, and it was unlikely that would get over her relocation very quickly. After talking with her aunt, they came to the conclusion that she should grab a passport and stay outside of Suna with her parents for longer than just a day or two, maybe take a trip with them to their home village in the Tea Country. New sounds, new sights... It'll be fun! Bit lonely, but I'm sure it'll take my mind off... She stopped her train of thought there. Best not to think too much about it. And I can talk to mom and dad about stuff, which is always nice. Maybe I'll be able to make some new friends, or learn new jutsu from the people over in the Tea Country.

Nodding to herself as she entered the office, she was a little confused as to why everyone was speaking so quietly. It made it a little harder to navigate, but she made it through okay. She handed her documents over to someone at the counter she was pointed to, as prepared by her aunt because she had no idea how anything worked around here, and hoped she would be granted the appropriate term. "I'd like a passport for four months please."

[Pashport pleash]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mako was on the phone when Naoki had came in. The Veteran did not have a free hand, as the one had she did have was occupied with the phone. The genin would recognize the old woman in a way. She had a similar voice to Sousuke's mother, Mako would be handed the documents and she looked them over. Usually people didn't come with these already prepared. No, usually the idea was they would come in and have to prepare them on the spot. "No. ... ... ... Sousuke would you? ... ... ... ... Yes I know who he is ... ... ... ... yes. No I disagree ... ... ... he's an asshat. Always will be. ... ... ... ... ... No. I do not want to ... ... ... ... ... I'm out on a date tonight. ... ... ... ... ... Yes. ... ... ... ... No. I am not going to do that. ... ... ... ... I know what I'm doing. Yes ... ... ... Fine. Good bye."<i></i> Mako hung up the phone angrily. Her one good eye looked over the documents. She flipped the page over as she placed the documents on the table. She looked from the paperwork over to Naoki. She emitted a small growl of sorts.

"You were AWOL for a few years. Now you want a passport."<i></i> Mako snorted as she patted the paperwork. She didn't seem really impressed. The difference between Sousuke and his grandmother was quite incredibly really. It was hard to believe that Sousuke was the grandchild of this woman. Mako shook her head. "Four months? Why four? It's a bit much don't you think?"<i></i> She would ask.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back