Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sparring [Junko]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I wrapped my hands up in my signature tape and await Junko. We would be sparring soon. I was nervous Junko had spent much more time training for combat than I had. I had no hope of overpowering him so I would have to tactically out do him. I heard him approach from behind. I turned to greet him. Heya Junko, you ready?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hi Haru, of course I'm ready. Let's get this spar started shall we." Junko smiled as he began to think of the last time he entered into the colosseum. "Let's see how far I have come." Junko thought as he crouched, placing a hand on his sheath Katana.

[Calling B-Mod]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mod stumbles into the Vespasian Colosseum drunk and wonders how (s)he got there. After mumbling something (s)he yells: "I am ready to Mod your Battle!"

You guys know the routine -- stats, jutsus (with ranks), any special items/weapons and if possible a list of your passives. Links are my friend.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
2wokv1y.png

Haru
HP: 3655 (-455) 3200
CP: 5300 (-500) 4800
AP: 4 (-2) 2
Status: Handwraps are equipped; sprained arm; laser prison.

HijikataToushiroufull6397782_zps83b17cc4.jpg

Junko
HP: 12075 (+29) (+362) (-180) Max HP
CP: 6825 (+29) (+205) (-72) Max CP
AP: 6 (-3) 3
Status: In Mastered Offensive Stance; Curse Seal Active (Gaia) 1 round; Katana is drawn; bound by laser prison.​

::Actions::
0.00| Junko enters Mastered Offensive Stance
0.00| Junko Quickdraws a katana.

1.25| Haru equips hand wrap
2.50| Junko activates Gaia Cursed Seal
3.75| Junko uses a thrust called shot to the arms against Haru -- FULL HIT! Haru now has a Sprained Arm. Failed to cause bleed. Junko sparked by surging presence.
5.00| Junko uses a basic strike called shot to the arms against Haru -- FULL HIT! Failed to increase called shot arm level. Failed to cause bleed. Junko sparked by surging presence.

5.00| Haru casts Laser Prison at Junko -- FULL HIT! Junko is now bound. Failed to cause the 'Laser Guided' effect.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Drawing his sword, Junko immediately activated his curse seal. It was his first time ever using it in battle. Runic tattoos covered Junkos body as he smiled making the first move for an attack. "This power! It's exhilarating!" Junko thought as he struck Haru's arms with his Katana twice before being prisoned by a lightning base jutsu.

"Nice jutsu, I didn't expect that." Junko said laughing loudly in excitement, but he seemed to control himself unlike his last sparring. Feeling the power surging through his body, Junko silently thanked Daisuke because he planned on pushing his curse seal to the next level, but nothing beyond that due to the high risk of death. "Alright Haru, let's see what's next!" Junko said as he briefly looked at Harus injured arms.

[Actions sent]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I chuckled back as my Laser Prison caught Junko off guard, I knew my eyes would be glowing because of the use of Santaru abilities, I was going to hit Junko with some pretty powerful Ninjutsu now. All right, get ready Junko.

[Actions Sent]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
2wokv1y.png

Haru
HP: 3200 (-1170) 2030
CP: 4800 (-1220) 3580
AP: 5 (-4) 1
Status: Handwraps are equipped; broken arm; laser prison; Storm Call maintain; sprained leg; Electrocution maintain

HijikataToushiroufull6397782_zps83b17cc4.jpg

Junko
HP: 12075 (+203) (+362) (-810) 11830
CP: 6825 (+203) (+205) (-72) Max CP
AP: 7 (-5.25) 1.75
Status: In Mastered Offensive Stance; Curse Seal Active (Gaia) 2 round; Katana is drawn; bound by laser prison.; electrocution​

::Actions::
  • Ninjutsu Check Bind: Junko remains in bind.
    2.00| Haru uses Storm Call against Junko -- Failed to be autododged x3. HIT x3
    </COLOR>
    • Junko is no longer bound
    <COLOR color="#8000FF">
    3.07| Junko Thrusts using Called Shot Arm against Haru. -- FULL HIT; failed to increase the called shot level.
    4.14| Junko does a basic attack against Haru using called shot arms. -- FULL HIT; failed to increase the called shot level. Failed to increase bleed.
    4.50| Haru uses Electrocution converted into a Storm Jutsu with Surging Presence against Junko -- Failed to be auto-dodged. HIT. Failed to cause additional effect.
    5.21| Junko does a basic attack against Haru using called shot arms. -- Electrocution failed to cause paralysis effect. FULL HIT; failed to increase the called shot level. Failed to increase bleed.
    6.28| Junko does a basic attack against Haru using called shot arms. -- Electrocution failed to cause paralysis effect. FULL HIT; Failed to increase bleed. Increased called shot level -- arm is now fractured
    7.35| Junko does a basic attack against Haru using called shot arms. -- Electrocution failed to cause paralysis effect. FULL HIT; Failed to increase bleed. Increased called shot level -- arm is now broken
    8.42| Junko does a basic attack against Haru using called shot legs. -- Electrocution failed to cause paralysis effect. FULL HIT; failed to increase the called shot level. Failed to increase bleed.
    8.50| Haru uses EMP on Junko -- Auto-dodged.
    9.49| Junko does a basic attack against Haru using called shot legs. -- Electrocution failed to cause paralysis effect. FULL HIT; Failed to increase bleed. Increased called shot level -- leg is now sprained

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at Haru, Junko quickly notice that he was getting in bad shape. Looking back on Junkos first time in the arena, his arms and legs were in the same predicament. "Damn, I wonder what's Haru thinking right now." Junko thought as his curse seal seemed to be causing a little pain. Pointing his Katana at Haru, Junko decided to continue on with the fight despite the slight pain. "Ready to continue Haru?" Junko said laughing, but not to intimidate Haru, just to show him that he was enjoying the battle.

[Battle actions sent]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I took a quick account of my injuries compared to Junko's. He was winning by a long shot. His fighting skills are obviously superior. I didn't want to further injure my self, so I raised up my hands and announced You win Junko, I can't handle much more of your abuse. I chuckled and began to leave the Colosseum

[ooc: Sorry I am running low and time and muse for RPing, I'm taking a short break.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back