Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Special Delivery! Race to the Finish [E-Rank SM]

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The usual young delivery boy for Ichiraku Ramen stood outside of his shop with his hands on his knees, talking to a shorter, younger girl in a blue jacket. Hikaru had stopped on her way home to order dinner for her and her father, but had entered the store to find the delivery boy frustratedly recounting to the owner how his bicycle had disappeared that morning. “Look, pops, I’m getting on in years myself-” the owner raised an eyebrow- “and I really don’t think I can deliver all of these without my bike.” The girl stepped up to the counter, ready with her order, and the owner noticed her. “Hey, Miss Miyazaki, long time no see! Usually Kaito picks up the orders for you two. I haven’t seen you since before you got accepted into the Academy!” Hikaru smiled and nodded once. “Well, congratulations, but we might be in need of your skills at the moment. You see, one of my assistants here went and got his bike stolen, and he’s complaining he can’t make deliveries without it.” He shot the younger man a look, but cracked a grin. “I’ll tell you two what: if Hikaru helps out with the deliveries, her family’s order tonight will be on the house. And, if everything gets delivered, you, sir, get to keep your job.” With that, he shooed the pair of them out with the delivery cart in tow.

After the delivery boy had finished describing his route, he motioned to the cart of ramen and sighed. “Sorry for dragging you into this to do my own work, kid. This isn’t exactly the first time something like this has happened, and I really want to stick with this job- the free ramen perks are a lifesaver. I’ll let you take the cart for the far away orders, since you’re probably much quicker than I am, and I’ll make trips back here for the closer stuff.” Hikaru answered in the affirmative, glanced at the paper she had written her list of orders on, and she was off. She was ecstatic- this was her first mission! She was finally a full-blown ninja, ready to defend her fellow townsfolk- from the horrors of hunger. Her father would be just as excited as she was; more so, in fact, since he was the one paying for the now-potentially-free meal.

Hikaru was quite the sight to behold- a 10-year-old Academy student tearing through the streets with a half-full cart of ramen in front of her and justice in her eyes. She finished her few deliveries in the Oak District in what had to be a record time, and continued on to Maple Town. She was thanked happily by many a customer; others refused to leave their homes, so she left their orders on their doorstep. She was nearing the end of the list when she noticed the location of the final delivery- the Hokage Mansion. Hikaru’s pace slowed as she directed her route to the Emerald Isles, slight disquiet building in her chest. She had never been to the home of the village’s leaders in her life, and had no idea what to expect: Would there be security? Would she be able to deliver the ramen? Would the Hokage himself-

A sharp yell cleanly cut through her worrying, and Hikaru turned towards the source, surprised. She had recognised the voice of Ichiraku Ramen’s delivery boy, and followed the direction of his shout into an alleyway, still wheeling the cart in front of her. Coming into full view of the narrow area, she saw her temporary co-worker facing a group of rowdy kids below her age, standing in front of a worn-looking bicycle and brandishing matches and lighters. The boy in front called out, “Aha! A new challenger approaches! I am Taku, the greatest shinobi in the village! I was taught the Uchiha’s Great Fire Style, and have gathered a group of disciples to teach my ninja ways! After completing their mission of getting me a bike, this will be their next test: vanquish these intruders!” Hikaru looked questioningly at the delivery boy, and he responded, “These are the kids that took my bike. I know it wasn’t in the job description, but, umm... could you please... get it back? I’m, uh... a lover, not a fighter.” He glanced nervously at the flames in the miniature gang’s hands and took a step back. With effort, he forced a small amount of resolve into his shaking knees and quietly affirmed, “I’ll keep the cart safe.”

Hikaru stepped forward slowly, waiting for her opponents to move. She had never been in a battle, but she had trained with the captains of the ANBU- and besides, this could hardly be considered a battle, she thought to herself. She would not harm these kids- that was the priority, above getting the bike back- but she did need them to get out of the way. The boy named Taku hollered out at her, “Hey, you’re that weird chakra girl with no mom!” Hikaru screwed her eyes into as tight of a squint as she could and attempted to resist the urge to fling a ninjutsu or a punch or a bowl of ramen at the impish kid. “My big brother knows you! You use wind attacks! That means fire is... super-effective! Fire squad, ready! On my word, blow!!” The kids formed a line, each holding a fire-starter near their face. The student had some doubts that all of them could actually use fire ninjutsu, but she was angry enough at the leader for it not to have mattered. Mimicking her earlier training in other chakra natures, she directed chakra into her foot, tapping it on the ground sharply. Suddenly, the ground beneath the group’s feet shifted a little bit, causing Taku to lose his balance. He let out a yelp and topped, and his corrupt schemes of power fell with him. His friends helped him up and they all scampered away, shooting fearful looks behind them at the girl who could actually perform jutsu.

After the bike situation had been resolved and the delivery boy had thanked Hikaru a hundred times, she made her way to the Hokage Mansion to complete her last order. She was nervous still, but less so about entering the building for the first time and more so about being seen by leaders of the village with scratches or dirt stains from the scuffle. She entered the palatial building, now acutely aware of each squeak the wheels made and every imperfection of her wardrobe. She reached a receptionist behind a wide desk, and peered over the counter, announcing quietly, “Delivery of two orders of Ichiraku Ramen for the Hokage Mansion, ma’am.” As the order was accepted, Hikaru bowed respectfully, her hair falling into her face, and exited the mansion the way she had came, her empty cart in tow.

[WC: 1150] [MFT]
[Gravel Shift used]
[Approval]
[OOC: Claiming x2 word count Self-Modded Solo Mission rewards: x1.5 yen. Also claiming x2 self-modded mission rewards from voting rewards; total comes to x2.5 rewards]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back