Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Spider

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Spider Contract said:
The Spider Huntsman - Spider Contract Passive
Spiders are hunters by nature, while some carefully spin their webs on the corner of a wall others seek their prey from the shadows. Spiders are excellent hiders and so are their honored summoners.

Effect:
- The user gains +2 Stealth, and have a 10% chance of entering stealth every time they do an action (this stacks with Active Camo).

Tangled Webs - Spider Independent Special Move
Webbing has a variety of uses, it can be used to climb, to hide and to trap. Spiders are masters of their web and because of this they provide a number of tactical advantages.

Effect: Once per round the user can place a web trap for 1 AP and 1% Max Cp; this is a Hidden Action. Web traps are placed with one of the following trigger conditions;
  • The Web Trap will trigger when the user is hit by an attack, targeting the one who attacked them. This setting will not trigger the same round it was armed.
  • The Web Trap will trigger one, two or three rounds later from the time it was cast (user's choice upon creating it), targeting an enemy of the user's choice (also chosen upon arming).
  • The Web Trap will trigger when the user no longer maintains it, targeting a random target. The maintain cost for web traps armed this way is 50 Cp per second during a round.
And upon creation, the user chooses one of the following effects it will have once it activates;
  • Binds the target at -5 penalty to hit. Physical bind that breaks on attack, or until a round has passed.
  • Causes 1 AP of suppression. Suppression caused by the web can exceed the cap of 2 AP suppression in a given round.
  • Stick to the victim's hands, causing a -1 accuracy to any attack that requires handseals. This debuff can be removed if the victim is struck with an A rank ninjutsu.
  • Deal 500 physical (considered taijutsu) damage on an opponent. If this damages a creation or a clone, the creation of clone would be automatically dispersed (the exception being those created with Dark Sage's Corrupted Energy)
Note:
- Once a web 'goes off', the web is destroyed, regardless of success.
- There is no limit to how many webs can be out at a given time.
- There is no limit to how many times a user can be effected by a web in a given round or a given battle.
- Once triggered, the web trap 'attacks' using either Ranged, Ninjutsu, or Melee Accuracy. If created while the user was in stealth, this will be a sneak attack.
- Web Traps that are triggered target things in stealth normally without performing a Blind Shot check. If the user is in stealth when a Web Trap is triggered, they will not be removed from stealth.
- This does not differentiate between friend or foe but the summon and the summoner are immune to the web traps. Web Traps may target creations and clones.
- Any time an AoE Fire attack is performed, one Web Trap is destroyed. An AOE is defined as an attack that targets multiple targets simultaneously (including ninjutsu spread). Additionally 'Fire' is defined as anything that uses 'Fire' ninjutsu as a part of its base element.

Venomtouch - Spider Contract Senjutsu
With a leaping bound the spider attempts to pin a target to the ground and then pierce their victim's tender flesh with their often times poison-laced fangs.

Effect: The spider bites an enemy target at with a +3 bonus to the attack, dealing 1000 damage that cannot partially hit (so all partial hits are considered to be full hits). The victim is inflicted with a Lingering Poison that does one of the following things;
  • Disorients the victim, causing them to have a 15% chance to attack a random target.
  • Slows the victim's perception, causing them to suffer a -1 accuracy and evasion penalty.
  • Thins the victim's blood so that their bleeding level increases by one rank each round until the bleed level is Rank 5 (this bleeding cannot be healed and persists even after the poison is no longer active). Cannot cause a target to bleed beyond Rank 5.
  • Cloud's the victim's judgement, reducing the opponent's genjutsu save as well as their genjutsu checks by -2.
Cost: 2.75 Ap and 2200 Cp

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- The poison of this jutsu is a Lingering Injury Poison, and lasts 3 rounds.
- Only one effect can be applied to a target at a time. Once a poison has be dispersed, a new (or same) one may be applied once again.
- Subsequent attacks do not refresh the poison that is on the target. If a target is already under the effects of this poison when they are attacked, this attack does 2000 damage instead, ignores DR and cannot be auto-dodged.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Spider Contract"][quote][b]The Spider Huntsman - [i]Spider Contract Passive[/i][/b]
Spiders are hunters by nature, while some carefully spin their webs on the corner of a wall others seek their prey from the shadows. Spiders are excellent hiders and so are their honored summoners.

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The user gains +2 Stealth, and have a 10% chance of entering stealth every time they do an action [i](this stacks with Active Camo)[/i]. [/quote]

[quote][b]Tangled Webs - [i]Spider Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
Webbing has a variety of uses, it can be used to climb, to hide and to trap. Spiders are masters of their web and because of this they provide a number of tactical advantages.

[b]Effect:[/b] [i]Once per round[/i] the user can place a web trap for 1 AP and 1% Max Cp; this is a [i]Hidden Action[/i]. Web traps are placed with one of the following trigger conditions;[list][*]The Web Trap will trigger when the user is hit by an attack, targeting the one who attacked them. This setting will not trigger the same round it was armed.
[*]The Web Trap will trigger one, two or three rounds later from the time it was cast [i](user's choice upon creating it)[/i], targeting an enemy of the user's choice [i](also chosen upon arming)[/i].
[*]The Web Trap will trigger when the user no longer maintains it, targeting a random target. The maintain cost for web traps armed this way is 50 Cp per second during a round.[/list]
And upon creation, the user chooses one of the following effects it will have once it activates;[list][*]Binds the target at -5 penalty to hit. Physical bind that breaks on attack, or until a round has passed.
[*]Causes 1 AP of suppression. Suppression caused by the web can exceed the cap of 2 AP suppression in a given round. 
[*]Stick to the victim's hands, causing a -1 accuracy to any attack that requires handseals. This debuff can be removed if the victim is struck with an A rank ninjutsu.
[*]Deal 500 physical [i](considered taijutsu)[/i] damage on an opponent. If this damages a creation or a clone, the creation of clone would be automatically dispersed [i](the exception being those created with Dark Sage's [color=indigo]Corrupted Energy[/color])[/i][/list][i]Note:[/i]
- Once a web 'goes off', the web is destroyed, regardless of success.
- There is no limit to how many webs can be out at a given time. 
- There is no limit to how many times a user can be effected by a web in a given round or a given battle. 
- Once triggered, the web trap 'attacks' using either Ranged, Ninjutsu, or Melee Accuracy. If created while the user was in stealth, this will be a sneak attack.
- Web Traps that are triggered target things in stealth normally without performing a [i]Blind Shot[/i] check. If the user is in stealth when a Web Trap is triggered, they will not be removed from stealth.
- This does not differentiate between friend or foe but the summon and the summoner are immune to the web traps. Web Traps may target creations and clones.
- Any time an AoE Fire attack is performed, one Web Trap is destroyed. An AOE is defined as an attack that targets multiple targets simultaneously [i](including ninjutsu spread)[/i]. Additionally 'Fire' is defined as anything that uses 'Fire' ninjutsu as a part of its base element.[/quote]

[quote][b]Venomtouch - [i]Spider Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
With a leaping bound the spider attempts to pin a target to the ground and then pierce their victim's tender flesh with their often times poison-laced fangs. 

[b]Effect:[/b] The spider bites an enemy target at with a +3 bonus to the attack, dealing 1000 damage that cannot partially hit [i](so all partial hits are considered to be full hits)[/i]. The victim is inflicted with a [i]Lingering Poison[/i] that does [u]one[/u] of the following things;[list][*] Disorients the victim, causing them to have a 15% chance to attack a random target.
[*] Slows the victim's perception, causing them to suffer a -1 accuracy and evasion penalty.
[*] Thins the victim's blood so that their bleeding level increases by one rank each round until the bleed level is Rank 5 [i](this bleeding cannot be healed and persists even after the poison is no longer active)[/i]. Cannot cause a target to bleed beyond Rank 5.
[*] Cloud's the victim's judgement, reducing the opponent's genjutsu save as well as their genjutsu checks by -2.[/list]
[b]Cost:[/b] 2.75 Ap and 2200 Cp

[i]Note:[/i]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- The poison of this jutsu is a [i]Lingering Injury Poison[/i], and lasts 3 rounds.
- Only one effect can be applied to a target at a time. Once a poison has be dispersed, a new [i](or same)[/i] one may be applied once again.
- Subsequent attacks do not refresh the poison that is on the target. If a target is already under the effects of this poison when they are attacked, this attack does 2000 damage instead, ignores DR and cannot be auto-dodged.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back