Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Spoken Like a Lady [Learning Fiero]

Uzu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
I am,
I am.
A beautiful,
A…beau..ti..ful,
Young lady,
Youth laddy,
No.

Otami threw her hands up in the air, a look of clear frustration etched across her face. The aid to Askua’s estate sitting across from the young kounichi kept a patient smile as the Wildling did everything in her power not to scream in the Library. It was normally the last place you’d see the blond, but those within her adoptive parental’s home insisted that Otami learn some better manners before the lady of the house returned.

I don’t understand! The verbal communication between Fuego and Fiero are don’t match enough, it’s like one is an actual language, and the other is like…code! How is learning Fiero going to help…me…

Otami’s eyes went wide as her hands slapped over her own mouth. She had just spoken Fuego perfectly. The teen looked at the woman sitting across the table, beaming with pride, with just the most dumbfound expression she could muster. No one had been able to explain Fuego to her, and it was a damn miracle she knew enough to communicate. Yet within just a solid day this person had managed to lay it down to the wolf in a way she understood; somehow. With the confidence of having accidentally mastered the language, she went back through the other book containing the Fiero Cypher and began to practice the words again, but on paper…which suddenly began to make a whole lot of sense.

She didn’t know who Asuka had appointed beneath her, but damn did the ex-Hokage have some connections. A dread spread through the Wildling though, as she realized she was picking up the cypher far faster than she probably should be now. It was threatened that once she could master Fuego and Fiero there would be kimono sizing…and Otami very much wanted to avoid that.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back