Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[ssm] Bright Beyond

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had taken on a mission to head towards the Crater City. Heading there with a temporary passport he passed the gates after finally getting the guard's attention. This time he had learned from sneaking past the place.
On his way to the place, he learned bits and pieces but once he actually went to the place he was greeted by weapons that were aimed at him. Shion raised his hands in a reply but tilted his head towards the side. They were soon clear that he didn’t speak, or so they thought. Shion tried to communicate with them through safewords, but eventually, let out a demonic grumble which scared the people at first, but there was one that understood him. They showed a sign that they had a curse mark. “Heah… so only those who are cursed seem to understand mee…” Shion said out loud, scaring everything bar the older man. “Seems to be the case, did you get cursed?” With that Shion told the story and the man soothes the people around him. “I am here to help around, heard rumors about something going on…”

Shion’s eyes hardened up when he was met with a small group of men who wanted to do more harm than good to these people. Now he knew he was no match for them as he was just that small as he was and these were probably the bandits they had been talking about. Yet one thing he knew what they didn’t. They had been barricading the village a bit as well as providing means to fend them off. A smirk started to get towards his face as he looked them in the eye, not deterred by the means of anyone that would change his mind. “I think this kid lost it, boss.” One of the men cheered and started to raise his hand. “Don’t move.” That was all that Shion said in a demonic voice, which thrilled the man and made him freeze in his movements. Something had happened to him but he had no understanding of what that was.

The kid smirked as he, for them, faded away. False surrounding. Just as he had hoped for these people weren’t shinobi at all. They had no clue what a genjutsu was. He made sure to stand to the side to where he would hide away in the alley and run further ahead over the rooftops of the house. He stopped the maintenance on the false surrounding so he had vanished from their sides and the stun had faded off the man he told not to move. For him, this was a cat and mouse game. Shion took once more a breath, he knew that the traps he had set up aren't harmful, but he never would know what the village people would do with them. He had already sent one of the village kids to the main city so that they were to be able to get someone from the Konoha police up and running to this point. At some point, they had found the small child running away who had tricked them. And they weren’t too keen on that. Yet Shion faced a difficult moment when he saw a small child too. He pointed towards one of the barrels and bit on his lip. They had no choice and at this point, he had already removed the bandages which hid his marks.

Soon the voices passed by the barrels the duo had been hiding in. The small girl was fortunate enough to get her own barrel which was without holes. But Shion had one with holes in them. For the moment it appeared they were in the clear. Or so they thought. "Hold up... Do you see that?" The second voice asked, alarm clearly in his tone. The first voice sounded unconcerned, but he had yet to notice. "See what? Yes, I see a bunch of tools and shit, some dust, a lack of food, oh and more tools." His reply was heavily laden with sarcasm, but his tone would quickly change when the second voice would grab him by the chin and point his head downward. His voice would be a whisper now, what was it that he had seen? "Those..." It would suddenly go quiet. The small holes in the barrel provided a little bit of visibility, but it was still fairly dark even with the lamp each of these men carried with them. Slowly but surely the silhouettes of the men came ever closer towards their hiding spot. What was it that they had seen? Their footprints, of course. They had not taken the time to cover their trail in any sort of way. And so, though their hiding place was actually fairly good they had left themselves an unintentional bread crumb trail that led them straight to them. "You might as well come out, we know you're in there." The first voice would chime in again; "Yeah, or else we're gonna eat ya!" A split second later and an audible 'oof' could be heard as the second voice elbowed him in the side. "Would you shut it? Hey, whoever you are just come out. We're not going to hurt you."

'Yeaaa right....' sarcasm dropped off in his mind as he had to think quickly... Now he could create a fire tornado... but what he also could do... They didn't have goggles on as far as he had seen, they had lights which meant they would be able to see him... What if... He made hand signs inside the barrel and would raise up. "You got me..." He would cheekily say and attempted to place a Genjutsu on them. False Surroundings with Tourniquet right after. "Can you still trust what you see?!" He shouted to let it echo a little, he had to keep her safe, then safe. "Ha, ya dumb kid. I can't believe you fell for -- AGH, fuck, I'm bleeding! Bleeding!!" The first voice shouted as he fell to his knees clutching his leg in pain. The second voice however would remain unmoved, yet would say nothing. He appeared unresponsive at first but quickly sat down next to the other man. "Will you just chill out? It's only a genjutsu, a weak one at that. It will be over soon and then we can chase him down." But the first one... continued to whimper about a terrible pain. "I can't, I can't do it, man. It hurts so bad! Mommy! I want my mommy!" The second one, he just sighed again. "YOU CAN RUN KID, BUT WE'RE GONNA FIND YOU. AND WHEN WE DO, WE'RE GONNA SLIT YOUR THROAT!!!"

He felt like giggling at the moment the other was calling out for his mom, but he was amazed by the fact that the guy was staying this calm regards to what the genjutsu did. He knew they were tiny... As soon as the other man said... Slit your throat, that tune, something triggered with the boy. His eyes grew cold, his smile faded and it was almost like he was looking death in the eye. As fast as he could move he would be found behind the first one, the kunai he had already picked out of his pouch... And a clean stroke was given inside the man's neck, then removed. Within a few moments... the man fell. "you're next..." His words were cold, sinister and he would attempt to launch himself towards the man with his kunai out once more, he would kill him too. It was that one of the Leaf Jounin hopped in between and had grabbed Shion's wrist and lifted him up. "Easy now..." he mentioned and Shion was left dangling, his eyes sharp to the other and his kunai already out of his hands. "You did well protecting this little girl, good job on sending an alert for us, we will take it from here."

WC 1300+

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back