Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission [Ssmm] Old but new enemies

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Throughout the streetlife, Shion had made a friend along the way. She was around his age and wasn’t treated much better, it was a comfortable living mate and he had to expend on his living area… but she did her best to hide it all.
Yet what he had no idea of… was that he had brought her in more trouble than anything. At one point Shion had a mission taken in the outer village zones. And he was going to take Yunami with him, but... not entirely true that it was a mission, he had sneaked her outside of the village zones.

In the outside lands they had fun even it was just traveling, Yunami never understood him, but through hand and feet language they slowly managed to get things going. Yet as fun as this started, the less fun it became. A group of persons with white masks was around the replace and Shion recognized them in an instant from his memory. Attempting to hide the girl around one of the alleys she was sadly captured. Shion had managed to track her down along with the people that had been on their trail. The guards he took out himself and he kept it as silent as possible...

Shion delved deeper into the unknown, he would eventually come to a new room that would require no fire to light the area. The room had another staircase but most notable were the screens. A number of lit screens sat just above a control panel of sorts. But it all seemed so run down and shoddy it was hard to imagine any of it was working at all. But the screens did work. The first couple of monitors would show little more than empty tunnels that seemed to span on forever. Another screen would show an operating room. Another screen would show Yunami in a cage with a rather large man standing guard. There was no sound coming from any of the monitors, it was video only. "She seems to be knocked out..." He would sound certain of things, but what he didn't notice was the person finding Shion. "I don't think you belong here..." As he heard the voice his eyes grew wide. He would soon be found to turn but as he turned he felt a sharp pain. Inky blackness would soon be found taking over and with a thud, he fell to the ground. The kunai would scatter a few meters away.

He could swear he heard a drip... 'What the....' Slowly, really slowly he would open up his eyes, unsure of his situation not much information seemed to come through. His head felt heavy as he tried to look up. 'The Voice!' It was a spurt that he tried to move but found himself unable. "A--?!" He left out a gasp as he tried to move. But much else than arching his back he couldn't get a lot moving. "TSK!?" He would leave a very annoying sound as he tried to look through the room. "Don't give up! I will get out of here!" And he rattled the chains once more. But this was without luck. "Can't move!" he had to think. There had to be a way out, but how?
"Don't give up! I will get out of here!" A small laugh came from a darkened corner of the room in response to this notion of escape. Leaning forward in his chair the light would hit face to reveal the man that had knocked him out cold. "I don't think you're going anywhere, boy. At least not until you tell me what I want to know. Tell me, how did you get here? Someone as young as yourself and miss prissy pants wouldn't have been sent here alone. And there's no way you stumbled upon it by accident given we left a special welcoming part up top for anyone coming unannounced.” The man stood only a food away from Shion now, his cold, black eyes staring down at Shion with malcontent. "Tell me and you and your little girlfriend will be free to go." A cart with various tools was pushed up against the wall, and cabinets right above. What was this place?

“Don’t worry, I won’t hold you… Besides, I don’t have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you!” He would attempt once more to get loose. "Alright, maybe the time I have, but still not the crayons." Pulling a joke with the other as he wasn't going to tell the other. The man would give a sigh as Shion delivered his "joke". "I'm not sure you understand the severity of the situation you have found yourself in." The man would walk over and pull the wheeled tray over to where Shion was and pulled a scalpel from it. With a single motion, he would rip the shirt away and off of Shion leaving his bare chest exposed. The man would push the sharp blade against Shion's stomach and start to slide it sideways. The cut was not deep enough to spill guts, but it was enough to cause pain. "I don't have any crayons either, but I've recently come into possession of a most lovely red paint. I'm painting a large room, so I may need a lot. But I could live with just this amount if only some small, stupid, helpless boy would tell me what I want to know." The man placed the scalpel back down on the table cart and his eyes would peer into Shion's eyes once more, a devilish grin painted across his face.

His body made the reaction tense up to the sudden pain. He closed his eyes and through training from his last fight on the streets, he took control over his breathing, forcing his body to calm down. "That toy hurts..." He would give an awkward chuckle on that, but he was right... "I have seen that you had monitors inside the other room. Those monitors were displaying tunnels... You already had seen me enter, now I guess the mommy caller and the other were a set guard point. Then you know they won't be around much longer... Anyhoo--" As the man closer in range… He would fling his head forward, trying to give the man a headbutt which hopefully got him good. As he succeeded in headbutting the older man, the man would respond by punching Shion in the gut right where he had cut him. "That wasn't very nice, but I can see you're no stranger to pain. That will make this difficult." Shion gasped for air and would lower his head. "At-t..." he flinched for a bit, now that did hurt... a lot. His eyes watered as he looked to the ground, slowly looking back up as the man started to talk once more. "But that doesn't mean she does..." A name was called and the door soon opened up with the girl lifeless in the arms.

It was only that split second that Shion saw her... She was lifeless. "Now, how did your mother got that vase?" The words didn't quite reach the boy as he hung there. "Oi kid..." The man spoke but seeming there was almost no reaction he grabbed the head of the child and corrected it looking at him. "Answer or you end the same." Shion tried to get his head free from the other as he would bite his tongue a little. It still was sensitive even for him. "I don't know... I was very young at that age..." He said and he started to cooperate more. "Hmm? Do you even know what it is..?" "It was a damn vase! One that destroyed my life!" He would shout and the man gave the kid another punch to the gut. "That was our life work of curses..." He would grit his teeth and the boy wished he could lay double to protect the area. "That vase wasn't even meant for you... It was meant for someone else, but your greedy mother had to grab it and run off with it. Yes, the vase was big and looking expensive. But who would steal that?! Someone living as a rat it seemed." "Don't talk about her like that!" "Oh..? Did I hit something sensitive in there? Finally breaking down that barrier are you?" The man grinned rather devilish and would stand tall over the kid. "What do you think you can do now? We will just end that miserable life of yours... After all, you all aren't even worthy..."

That was a moment that something snapped at the white-haired child. He gritted his teeth that slowly start to resemble fangs, his nails turned like claws, strong and sharp. "We are...." He would sound in a demonic voice and for the first time, instead of fighting it, Shion fought alongside it. As he broke free from the chains his hairs slowly starter to turn red. His eyes turned red too and he chuckled. "we are worth it..." Shion started to speak as we instead of an I. Seeming he started to coop with this curse instead of fighting it... and it did work. The man in front of him wasn't anything special. Special in trying to interrogate, but there was nothing much else to it.

Shion didn't remember much else as he gave in to the curse at that point. He started to hear some footsteps, chattering, and people trying to shush. He slowly opened up his eyes, looking a bit around he found himself in a bed, a bed.. and actual bed... He started to look further around and saw he was hooked on something. "Glad to see you are awake!" A voice chimed in happily and would get a check on him. "Please look in the light.." She would shine a light in his eye on which Shion reacted like a gremlin. Sunshine was out of the world at this point. "We finally managed to pull records from you from the archives... We haven't seen you around for a long time..." "Huh..?" "Shion Right?" "yeah..?" The male would listen towards the female. “wait… huh..?” He would listen to her once more before given a mirror. “you mean… I look… like old...days..?” He was baffled by hearing this but she would nod. Handing him a picture he did remember. “This… is me, dad, mom, and my sister?” He would listen towards the female. seeming that his sister had somehow heard that he was in the hospital and paid him a visit, leaving that photo.

It was a tough nut to crack, but Shion then noticed they could understand him, his throat didn’t hurt when talking, by the amount he had already talked. Perhaps… all this was a bad dream… but he had known better. “Tsk… Pain in the behind…” he would wait till the day passed and he was discharged before moving towards the Clan House. “How am I going to explain this..?” he would mutter as he got inside.

[WC: 1843]
[Topic entered and left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back